It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on" -Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson, I have always loved you, and always will. See you on the other side! *eternal hug*

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Think we might change his album "Bad" to "Dead."

I will admit, Thriller will always be legendary. No matter how bad it is.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Read the thread, get both sides of the story. He had a rather extreme skin disease, which is documented in photographs quite conclusively. It probably affected him enough to force him to have corrective surgery. He was an accused pedophile, but it was all settled out of court. The families took the money and run, nobody ever spoke out against him except the media, who never let it go despite him being acquited.

Perhaps he was a pedophile, but it is not proven, and any rational person, seeing the body of work he leaves behind, should at least let him have a positive image, postumasly. Lord knows enough people gave him a hard time when he was alive. Me too in my younger and stupider days.

Now is not the day for negative opinions. You're free to have them, and there will be plenty of time to air them, but now, out of human decency try and do the right thing and shut up. We get it, some people think that he was a wierdo and don't like him. You're not the majority and nobody is asking you to change your opinion. But now is not the time. What are you, savages?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm from the 80s, so I did grow up listening to his music as a kid. I'm shocked that he passed at 50, I thought he would be around for a bit longer.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling after hearing about his death today. Please bare with me for I'm wanting to reasearch more into this, but what a great distraction Jackson's death could be. I mean, if you think about it, He is a World figure. An Icon the whole world is talking about in less than 3 hours. The news, the radio waves, texting, etc. etc.. I know some of you will think I should go get my tin hat on....but think about it. Can someone help me out here and see a different view other than he just died and thats it..?..?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
I have a strange feeling after hearing about his death today. Please bare with me for I'm wanting to reasearch more into this, but what a great distraction Jackson's death could be. I mean, if you think about it, He is a World figure. An Icon the whole world is talking about in less than 3 hours. The news, the radio waves, texting, etc. etc.. I know some of you will think I should go get my tin hat on....but think about it. Can someone help me out here and see a different view other than he just died and thats it..?..?

The man died. He was human, not some immortal being. In fact, he as a pretty horrible person. Don't think too much into this...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Michael Jackson was not your friend. He was a celebrity who got away with some cruel things...

I enjoy some of his music, as it is catchy, especially when I'm drunk
But really, he isn't some God. And he doesn't need to be praised for what he's done.

That man does not get my respect.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Alright, that's enough of your trash talk. Now take it somewhere else, don't bring it on this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Why the hell was he even rehearsing for these concerts if he clearly wasnt up to it? He must have been pretty run down/exhausted to have a heart attack.

If nothing else, Michael was a performer, who loved to give to the people that appreciated him. Sometimes...... people put forth their best efforts when they feel they are at the end of their trail. Perhaps this was so for him.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

In my eyes he was clearly a pedophile if your really that naive to think he wasn't thats your problem but I would like to ask one question: Would you accept being tied down and thrown into a room where only you and Michael Jackson would be????
Fortunately for all of us, your judgements don't carry much weight.

Your question is absurd. I wouldn't accept being tied down and thrown into a room with anyone. Careful, your biased slip is showing. The fact is, he was acquitted in court. You are welcome to your opinions. Myself, I didn't know him, and only was exposed to what was blasted on the media.

Some people can't tear their eyes away from a car wreck. it just is.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's sad that people care so much about a celebrity. But when a genocide happens in some unknown country, we refuse to give a damn.

Guys, he was a celebrity. What's gonna happen when Brittney Spears dies? God..

I had more faith in this website.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7

I'm not going to agree or disagree with you at this point.....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

2nd line ...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Elvis, John Lennon, and MJ are all laughing it up together in the stream of infinite consciousness. ^_^
I look forward to meeting them all one day and having a big laugh about the life back on earth.

link   
I think I'm gonna be more annoyed with the fact every time I turn on the radio, I'm gonna be hearing a MJ track.

link   
I havent read this entire thred yet....but I would just like to wager dollars to donuts that this was no regular heart attack.

I have a hunch it was either a drug over dose or a successful suicide attempt.

Shamed and disgraced pop star....no money.....reviled as a child molestor....just turned 50......I may be wrong but...just sayin

This will get wierd before the story ends, mark my words.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
It's sad that people care so much about a celebrity. But when a genocide happens in some unknown country, we refuse to give a damn.

I'd drink to that. Probably drink a lot more when all of Brokencyde is dead, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

I'd drink to that. Probably drink a lot more when all of Brokencyde is dead, though.

AMEN to that. Talk about no talent

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I havent read this entire thred yet....but I would just like to wager dollars to donuts that this was no regular heart attack.

I have a hunch it was either a drug over dose or a successful suicide attempt.

Shamed and disgraced pop star....no money.....reviled as a child molestor....just turned 50......I may be wrong but...just sayin

This will get wierd before the story ends, mark my words.

Wasn't he addicted to prescribed drugs?

If so, not surprised he was so f'd up and ended up dying.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What are you doing in this thread Larry? I'm not calling you out, I'm asking an honest question. Consider for a moment........ what are your goals? Do they have a positive consequence?

We get it, and got it several posts ago, that you have certain beliefs about Michael Jackson, and that you don't respect him, don't believe anyone should mourn his death.

What else is there for you to say?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join