It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
reply to post by Mikey84

Are you telling me that none of you called MJ a Child Molester? When MJ went to trial and was found Not Guilty all i heard was everyone in america saying BS

The whole world is not in America!

I never said a bad word about him, I always like him

I never thought and still don't think he molested any children, it was clear that it was made up by the families to get money, can simple minded idiot could see that.

Mikey

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am really depressed about this. I listen to his music every day, mostly the old school stuff. I was really hoping he would find his way back to those roots before he got too old to do music, and make some great hits again. Now he's dead. That is very upsetting.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by U know who

Like how you help all the homeless people that are living on the streets straving to death? Save the "God Almighty" crap for someone who is brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Just stop already, because your rude comments are not needed here.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Mikey84

Are you telling me that none of you called MJ a Child Molester? When MJ went to trial and was found Not Guilty all i heard was everyone in america saying BS

well, they "settled out of court" - which usually means the party knows they are guilty and takes care of it on their end financially to quietly step away from the situation.

michael paid the other party a nice little sum of cash to put this "issue" to bed. (no pun intended)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

HAHA So much for freedom of speech uh

You people are Hypocrites

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

And you're rude. Michael just died today, you could at least show some respect by not posting in this thread if you have something mean to say.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I can't believe that this event has eclipsed all other news in the world.

I can think of no one in the world who is less important than Michael Jackson.

My heart goes out to his family and friends in this time of their loss. This is a personal tragedy for them.

However, life is going on in N. Korea, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and your home town, except that now the real news of our time, the struggles for life and liberty, has been preempted for morbid and maudlin entertainment.

[edit on 2009/6/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ABOVETOPSECRET.COM
"The Internet's most popular site for alternative topic discussion"

ALTERNATIVE TOPICS PEOPLE!!

What exactly is so alternative about this toic here??
This is or was supposed to be a considered a conspiracist website?!?!!
This is nothing that i cant see on every single tv station right now or every radio station.
Even KNX 1070 the am traffic report radio station here in La California was reporting the traffic around the hospital!. Im sure people stuck in the horrible La traffic looking for a quicker way to get home on a Thursday night reaaallly appreciated that one.
Why is this on here at ATS?? ON THE FRONT PAGE!
Farrah Fawcett just got swept under the rug now didnt she??
Im not at all saying that Mjs death should not be talked aobut or morned

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To my dear Alien mind freind....Who one day will transgress...

Im no saint or demon...

Please read b4 you make silly comments...

And as far as helping out ppl....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Last post of the night. I've blabbled long enough..

Thanks for saying what you did in such an honest and subjective manner.

cheers&

out

[edit on 25/6/09 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I can't wait for this news to be over with and we can get back to the real world.

I'm already sick of everyone complaining about the death of this dude.....or.. thing...whatever.

And by the way...I'm a fan of Marilyn Manson. Huge fan. When he passes on someday (which might be soon lol who knows!) there is going to be so much hate for him and so much relief for his death. So many cruel and rude words are going to be thrown and it's going to be sickening for the Manson fans.

But guess what? It's what he lives for. He used to be the most controversial figure out there..now he just doesn't care anymore or if he does, he doesn't know how to shock anyone these days....

My point? Manson has a lot of issues, and so did Michael Jackson. I won't shed a tear for Manson but I will be sad because his music has had such an inspiration on my life. But guess what? He's a celebrity. He doesn't give a F**K about his fans. Neither did MJ, and I agree with the other poster who said MJ paid his way to being non guilty during his trial.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
My thoughts and heart go out to his children.
That's all I can really say.

Please don't let your hart leave your body - you'll die.

----------------------

I have a theory - he is not dead. If he would be dead, it would be all over the news straight away with photos. I think he is just disappearing from the public eye and his debts.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjKillaVinyl
ABOVETOPSECRET.COM
"The Internet's most popular site for alternative topic discussion"

ALTERNATIVE TOPICS PEOPLE!!

What exactly is so alternative about this toic here??
This is or was supposed to be a considered a conspiracist website?!?!!
This is nothing that i cant see on every single tv station right now or every radio station.
Even KNX 1070 the am traffic report radio station here in La California was reporting the traffic around the hospital!. Im sure people stuck in the horrible La traffic looking for a quicker way to get home on a Thursday night reaaallly appreciated that one.
Why is this on here at ATS?? ON THE FRONT PAGE!
Farrah Fawcett just got swept under the rug now didnt she??
Im not at all saying that Mjs death should not be talked aobut or morned

Simple soultion to that, stay out of the thread?

Duh!

You may also notice that this thread is actually in the "Other Current Events" section.

Mikey

[edit on 25/6/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by U know who
To my dear Alien mind freind....Who one day will transgress...

Im no saint or demon...

Please read b4 you make silly comments...

And as far as helping out ppl....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you find it funny was it comes to helping out the homeless

I hate it when people raise one man on a pedastal just because he was a singer.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Rocketgirl

HAHA So much for freedom of speech uh

You people are Hypocrites

Don't want to get into this, but I just gotta say, she's only asking not forcing you, so your freedom of speech is as free as can be. Just try to be nice is all she's asking.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My mother tells me stories of me being two years old and popping Michael Jackson cassettes in to the stereo and singing and dancing to his music. He was certainly a legend and an icon.

I don't know whether or not he is guilty of the accusations made against him, however I do know that the same family that was awarded financial restitution from Jackson, also tried to sue another celebrity, under completely different circumstances, and lost their hearing.

Evidence such as that, certainly makes it seem as though this family was more concerned with obtaining a monetary settlement than they were with actual justice. Alarm bells begin to ring for me because of that fact.

In any case, without actual proof of the allegations against Jackson, and I'm talking about irrefutable proof, then claiming he is a rapist and a pedophile is presumptuous and damaging to the man's reputation.

RIP Michael Jackson

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thank you for that.

I just wish that people would show some respect and not talk bad about someone when they die.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am 35, and LOVED this man all my life.
When i was a young teenager, MJ was at his peek.
I feel honoured to have been alive to see him also, i seen him live in Glasgow in the late 80s. Stunning it was.

This song "IS" the man.
This song "EXPLAINS" the man

he was no monster.

If jesus (and im not saying he was jesus) was to come to earth, we would call him a liar and try and get his money and ruin him.

FACT...

This is a cruel world, full of people who jump on bandwagons when needed.
People are now jumping off 1 bandwagon for another.

Sickening, where were these people when he was being called a child molester ?

Watch this video, and feel guilty.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by shauny]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by New Lanark Boy

Your OP said :
Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

Reminds me of an old saying -

When the propaganda stops working the death squads get busy ...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join