It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

He didn't just build a park. He organized We Are The World. He helped children with cancer that didn't have the money to get treatment.

You can say what you want about the molestation charges, but he was found NOT GUILTY of those charges and any other accusers were discredited liars. No DA would let charges like that slide just because someone was famous.

He was an amazing performer. And it makes me sick to see people bashing someone that has just passed. What a terrible day.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

There wasn't actual proof of this, only speculation that was fueled even further by the supermarket tabloids. I don't know if he did it and I don't believe everything I read because all celebrities get accused of things just simply because they are celebrity. Yes he became weird, but what started off as a rumor, got blown out of proportion by constant jokes and tabloids. Since I didn't know him, I'd rather leave it at his work, instead of judging him by accusations that I don't know he had actually done.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"the New Testament says if you judge, then you shall be judged"

and it would appear you are judging him too by saying he's a good guy.

It seems Youre doing trying the visa versa approach....Only the Lord of all Lord does that....Hmmmmm...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

He didn't just build a park. He organized We Are The World. He helped children with cancer that didn't have the money to get treatment.

You can say what you want about the molestation charges, but he was found NOT GUILTY of those charges and any other accusers were discredited liars. No DA would let charges like that slide just because someone was famous.

He was an amazing performer. And it makes me sick to see people bashing someone that has just passed. What a terrible day.

He was found NOT GUILTY in a system that all of you people say every single day is corrupt.

It makes ME sick when people raise one man to the status of saint just because their famous or rich.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

"Come play with me"

Probably the creepiest photo I ever seen of MJ.

but eh...the debate if he wanted to help kids or not is up for grabs. Maybe Trey Parker and Matt Stone made a good point in their South Park episode ...MJ needed to grow up and be a Father to his children. Sadly, he seemed anything BUT...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
reply to post by SilentShadow

Building a childrens playground at his his house doesn't make him a humanitarian.

No... but getting the Guinness Record for the most charities supported by a Pop Star does.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing when people WORSHIP a pop star......

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
And just to bring it full circle in the harsh reality of life in 2009, Global Collapse:

businessmirror.com.ph...

The private-equity firm Colony Capital’s Tom Barrack, the man who set Jackson’s comeback in motion, has seen his net worth drop with the financial crisis of the last year. Forbes estimated his wealth at $2.3 billion around the time he met Jackson, but he is now merely a multimillionaire. He said the economic downturn makes Jackson even more attractive as an investment because his value has been overlooked: In times like this, he said, “finding little pieces of information that others don’t have” is more important than ever.

His company isn’t exposed to any risk by working with Jackson. All the money Colony has put up is backed by the value of Neverland and related assets, he said. If Jackson regains firm financial footing, Barrack’s company could be a partner in future deals. “When he looks back and says, ‘Who took the risk? Who was there?’ I mean, he gets it. So that’s my hope,” Barrack said.

It all depends on what happens on July 13 when the lights go down in the O2 Arena.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by U know who

It would appear that you are simply hyped up on that Jesus weed.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
He was found NOT GUILTY in a system that all of you people say every single day is corrupt.

Well aint you happy that hes being tried in a court, thats not corrupt!

Lol what will be will be...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Isn't it amazing when people don't RESPECT a human being who has passed away.....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
An Emergency Room source at UCLA hospital said Jackson aides told medics he had collapsed after an injection of potent Demerol — similar to morphine.

Don't know if this is true as of yet

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
For all those talking about the molestation thing and delighting over the thought of this person licking frying pans in hell and all. First, he was never convicted of molesting people. So to say those kinds of things is somewhat slanderous. Second, if he did do the things he was accused of, I would hope that somewhere deep inside this person, he felt some level of remorse and maybe even asked forgiveness. Who are you or any other person to presume to know what someone feels in their heart. I would hope that ALL OF US, regardless of our sins would be entitled some kind of redemption in the eyes of our chosen deity.
If you're a bible person I think the verse is "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God".
I don't know any other religions sayings because I was raised in a Christian home and only once I became an adult did I begin to look at the other religions. But I'm pretty sure alot of them say something about redemption. It makes me get so upset to read here and on other websites the comments of some of these people so quick and happy to send someone to hell. I was also reading comments about Farrahs death on another site a little while ago and so many people were going on and on with hate and immaturity and I get so angry. Is it that hard for some people to have the slightest amount of tact or compassion for another person? If not the person who died, at least the people left behind griefing for them? None of us are perfect. Some if us are worse than others. It takes a pretty lame person to so trash and codemn someone hours after their death. To add to the grief of someones mother, brother, friends, and loved ones. Is this what humanity has come to? Is that your contribution to the evolution of our species? Come on man, grow up. Stop being a scared and dumb little person. We have some big problems in the world and need all able bodies and minds.
I pray Mr. Jackson found redemption. Indeed, God forgive us all. Even you bigmouths.
Rest in Peace Michael, Farrah, and my friend D's Mother.

[edit on 6/25/09 by Chillidog1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Then there is Arfaq Hussain. A British man who met Jackson in the late 1990s, Hussain designed clothing for the performer—including an air-conditioned jacket, a pair of self-adjusting, rhodium-plated shoes and the “Crystal Miracle,” a jacket covered with 275,000 rock crystals—and tried to launch a business selling $75,000 bottles of perfume by trading on Jackson’s name.

Jesus..275,000 crystals? What would you say if you saw some guy with a deformed nose walking down the street with that jacket on?

I'd personally think "A-hole."

....but the air-conditioned jacket sounds intriguing.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yes the courts are biased in favor of the prosecution. You must be clearly innocent beyond a reasonable doubt in this country to get a verdict of not guilty.

You need to grow up. You are acting like a little jerk...bashing someone for DYING!

I wasn't saying that he was a saint. Who is? He was a man that was constantly in the public eye and was ridiculed for anything and everything that people could come up with. I doubt that you would fare any better in the public eye.

I'm sure that he did a million times more to help this world and the people in it that you will ever do in your lifetime. He may have been different but at least he tried to help people and didn't go around badmouthing them.

I really thought that abovetopsecret was trying to do away with this kind of rhetoric.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow

Isn't it amazing when people don't RESPECT a human being who has passed away.....

Hm...I said it sucks a human being lost his life. It's sad, yes. But really? Does he really deserve my respect? I'm not comparing the two, but do you feel respect for Hitler when his life ended? Extreme comparison? maybe. But I don't have to respect Jackson one bit.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Yes the courts are biased in favor of the prosecution. You must be clearly innocent beyond a reasonable doubt in this country to get a verdict of not guilty.

You need to grow up. You are acting like a little jerk...bashing someone for DYING!

He's not bashing someone for DYING...I doubt Jackson woke up this morning and said "Damn, it's a good day to croke over!!!"

He's clearly saying SOMEONE got a little bit of money to let Jackson off the hook.

We don't have to respect someone who died..someone who was apparently addicted to prescribed medication and was accused of molesting a child..and who knows how many more.....at least I don't have to respect him.

How many of you respected Dimebag Darrell or GG Allin?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Like I said in a previous post, why did people care when Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Buddy Holly passed away?

Musical artists who have died prematurely have been discussed for decades after the fact.

That is just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just to keep thing in perspective..

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Thats me....Sorry Alien Mind I aint the Lord of ALL Lords....

Even Nrky tried it... All I wanted to do was just give my 2 cents!

As for the smoke, yes its quite good,,,its not Jesus christs weed though!

Cough...Lol...Your views are quite harsh of MJ....Wonder why?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by U know who

Personally I believe in a book that was written about 500 years (give or take some years) after the events happened.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join