It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The King Is Dead......Long Live The King!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

Damn right Aravoth, anybody supporting even a "supposed" pedophile should be shipped to an ISLAND full of them. Then we'll see how they feel about the situation and a man who drugged and raped children.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Elvis has been dead for YEARS, did you not get the memo?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Its sad to hear this

I guess all the character assassinations and and false accusations etc. finally took its toll on his heart.Even though he was a complete nut at times his music was absolutely astounding but the problem was that after a while it became more about him and not the music.

R.I.P

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

It also speaks of FALSE PROPHETS that think they know it all, I can see where you fit in...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Earth Song was a good song, other than that I wasn't really a fan

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Was certainly the Elvis of my generation....

One of a kind if you look back at all he's accomplished...and how many artists today he influenced and continues to influence...pretty much most r&b these days.

I think post-humously he will be even more famous and his music will skyrocket back to the top again...guaranteed...

Rip m j

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

Because there's nothing more ALTERNATIVE THEN A BLACK GUY THAT BLEACHED HIS SKIN WHITE, is there?? Really? Is there?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My first thought was that his Vegan diet finally did him in.

There used to be a myth that Vegans could survive and be healthy before they realized that those who were got their B12 from insects, their waste and parts in vegetables they were eating. It is now known that a pure Vegan diet can and does eventually kill the practitioner.

He is said to be a fanatical Vegan and I read once he had to eat constantly to keep from wasting away.

It may well be that his diet caused him to have heart failure at that age.

NYT Article.WHEN Crown Shakur died of starvation, he was 6 weeks old and weighed 3.5 pounds. His vegan parents, who fed him mainly soy milk and apple juice, were convicted in Atlanta recently of murder, involuntary manslaughter and cruelty.

This particular calamity — at least the third such conviction of vegan parents in four years — may be largely due to ignorance. But it should prompt frank discussion about nutrition.

A lack of B12 also causes emotional and mental disorders which could explain some of his bizarre behavior.

I'm neutral about Jackson personally. He has not looked healthy for many years. Everything from the paleness to his being underweight and his emotional problems can all be symptoms of a Vegan diet for too many years without replenishing his B12 needs.

I don't think they would ever admit that though, if it happened to be true. There are still Vegans who are in denial even though the insect source was identified.

Since this story is not a conspiracy topic and should probably be in BTS, I thought I may as well add a conspiracy element to this and one that could in fact be true.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Too bad that he died. I was driving home today and a Billy Jean song was playing. I walked in and turned on the news, and they just reported he JUST died. WOW was trippy.

How long until people, just like Elvis, say he is really not dead.

ama

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just love how on ATS, a site where proof is always required when making claims, none of these people can prove the claims of him being a paedophile.

All they can prove that there are sad, sick parents making up stories with their children to get money out of a rich man.

But after reading this thread, there really are some sick people on ATS.

RIP Michael Jackson.

Mikey

link   
reply to post by aravoth

Baseless accusations of a hater. How do you know what any of us does for the children? I can't save all of them, but I do what I can. And part of that is not empowering the psychopaths that are instrumental in creating a world where children starve, which itself is an insult to nature... and another part is trying to make people understand what is going on, because I have a better idea than most. It's called ponerology.

If what the good people of the western world sends to the starving actually got there I do believe famine would not exist on this planet for over 20 years. What we have now is a direct consequence of an artificial scarcity economy which is the creation of psycho nutjobs. I can't end that by myself. But I can denounce it. And ideas fuel change, any elitist knows this, which is why all tyranny has thought crimes.

Besides, we all know MJ was troubled. But he was also talented. And the loss of that talent hits millions. If you're not affected why spill your negativity here? What are you trying to achieve? Does it get you off? Do you revel in it?

link   

Originally posted by aravoth
Ahh, gotta love all the self righteous schmucks on here lambasting anyone making fun of this freak show. You have the utmost compassion for Micheal Jackson, you send prayers to his family, and yet you send nothing, not even a scrap of bread to the 30,000+ children that die every single day of starvation.

Spare me your Hippocratic rants of karmic retribution, if you were as noble as you think you are you wouldn't be wasting time on a forum.

See you all in hell.

It's not about being a self righteous schmuck, it's about realising there is a time and place for everything, making jokes about someone who just died, well it's just pathetic. I mean what's the point? What good will that do.

If it makes you feel better, then whatever, carry on.

And well done for making a judgement about all of us in this forum, and basically trying to insult us all, and I hope I won't see you in hell? No thanks. You sure seem to be full of hatred. Where's the love?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

link   
So sorry ot hear that the legend which is Michael Jackson is dead but just how long will it be before the rumour mill and conspiracies start to claim that he was murdered or Isn't really dead and is shacked up somewhere with Elvis?
ATS had better prepare itself as I can see dozens of posts claiming all manner of things concerning the death of Michael Jackson.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
How long until people, just like Elvis, say he is really not dead.

Legends never die. They live on forever.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Can you prove that he wasn't? I have the evidence that he payed off the families and also the spoken testimony of plenty of children(remember Jesus Juice?), you have the evidence that he was never convicted/ stale mate. In my eyes he's a 100% pedophile, in your's he isn't; to each his own my friend to each his own.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Terribly Boring???? You must live a sheltered life calling a pedophile a "king".

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
MJ will forever be an icon... regardless of anything he may or may not have done in his lifetime. There are many people who have done bad things but in my opinion, they are all victims of this society that dumbs down the masses, experiment on people with and without their consent, and allow emotionally messed up people to pro-create and raise emotionally messed-up kids. Our society is a wreck. Why blame the victims? We should be blaming those who created this mess.

MJ gave so much to this world and did the best he could based on his life circumstances and his upbringing (which was not the best life for a child).

People need to understand that no one is perfect and most of us are very far from perfect. Some lives are just more publicized than others.

The only person you have the right to criticize is the man in the mirror.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join