It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is so sad and surreal... I love the guy and he truly deserves resting in Peace... He was a true legend and will be forever. I still can't believe I'm typing these words...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by New Lanark Boy

MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED.......IT IS CONFIRMED. CNN NEWS, MSNBC, TMZ LA TIMES

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by asala

Millions of people are probably on the internet right now checking articles to see if Michael is really dead.

It is on NY Times front page now:

nytimes.com...

Kai

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Not to mention........ Good old Jeff Goldblum has passed today too, falling to his death in New Zealand this morning.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Crazy sad news! first Farrah! and now M.J

Rest in peace both!

What? Jeff Goldblum too??

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy

Not to mention........ Good old Jeff Goldblum has passed today too, falling to his death in New Zealand this morning.

Really.....i don't think so.
Haven't heard that,....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Better throw up some sort of link to confirm this, as google brings up nothing and Goldblum is very high profile...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Just be patient, be on the news soon........

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Seems to me some people don't get it.

If someone comes and ask me, i hate my brother, i have even got into fights with him, kicks and fists and all, but, he is still my brother, if something happens to him, i will feel bad about it, i will probably cry, will remember all those years when we were kids and played and went on vacation and tons of things.

He's my family, whatever we have gone through, he's my brother.

You can say whatever you want, a monster and blah, but still, he's someone's brother, son, friend, he has children, how do you know if they loved him? we don't, stop saying he's a monster because we are no one to judge, we all do things in this life that hurt someone else, sometimes, even without actually wanting to do them, that's human nature.

This post is not a direct answer to anyone but i want to say, please stop with hate comments, it no good for nobody, not even for yourselves, what do you gain from that? nothing.

What he did is the past, his family must be hurt, they don't need to hear this kind of comments from nobody.

Kai

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I believe this as much as i believe how Elvis "died of a heart attack" and how 2Pac was shot. i dont believe it at all

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Your kidding right?? The Jeff Goldblum from Jurassic Park, Independence Day.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Be interesting to see what the Timewave mob have to say about this - MJ, Farrah and Jeff Goldblum in the one day? Verrrrryyy interesting ....

Vale Michael. Regardless of his personal history, his was a life dedicated to musical and entertainment excellence.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I laughed when I went to CNN's homepage and saw the headline "Jackson is Dead"

I never cared for the guy, I think he's a creep and the World is better off without him.

Sorry if this post is mean and insensitive.

link   
for Jeff Goldblum go here: www.imdb.com...

As for Michael, the freakin media are eating this up like he's a damn hero.. Where were they 4 years ago when he was ACQUITTED of all 10 counts of child molestation after they villianized him for months.

Just like Anna Nicole...everyone made fun of her but then she was a saint afterwards and EVERYBODY loved her...

Damn fickle people...

link   
reply to post by scghst1

No comment on 2pac, as I don't really follow the rap scene, but anyone who has seen some of Elvis' later gigs has no trouble believing he died of a heart attack. How he got so out of shape may or may not be a conspiracy, but that he looked like hell was obvious.

Shouldn't the focus of the thread be Micheal Jackson though? I'm as guilty of derailing it as anyone, just saying...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

WHAT...no way...I was a Goldblum fan. Wow, what a day it has been! Jeff Goldblum also died today!

Michael Jackson
Farrah Fawcett
Jeff Goldblum

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Farrah Fawcett, too? Crazy. When things like this happen, I always remember my mom saying that these things come in threes. And it always does for some reason.

Who's next?

Patrick Swayze?

R.I.P Michael Jackson, it's sad. He'll be missed

Mikey

[edit on 25/6/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone says about Michael's death. I'm still watching the news about all this. Legends never die, and that's what Michael was...a legend.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, I don't believe the Jeff Goldblum story at all. Let's not mourn him yet....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by blupblup

Just be patient, be on the news soon........

What...jeff goldblum??/

Nothings coming up mate...

[edit on 25/6/09 by blupblup]

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join