It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gay Exorcism" Enrages Gays

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh, Sweet Lap Dancing Jesus!!! This is just ridiculous!!! Demon this, Satan that... When will we finally get beyond the silly mumbo jumbo and accept people for who they are! If 'God' hates homosexuals, then why does he 'create' them???

As for the 'Gay Demons', you know how you can tell a Demon is gay?

He's fabulously dressed!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Oh, Sweet Lap Dancing Jesus!!! This is just ridiculous!!! Demon this, Satan that... When will we finally get beyond the silly mumbo jumbo and accept people for who they are! If 'God' hates homosexuals, then why does he 'create' them???

maybe it growls and shrieks with a lisp :p

i really hope these people end up being horribly embarrassed by this.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Demons are evil spirits that reside inside people and control them. "Gay kids" are youth who have an attraction to people with similar chromosomal types.

I'm pretty sure this was just a poor "Gay kid" who felt really awful about himself because of what other people had told him, who went to a slightly extreme performance ritual in an attempt to fix what some consider to be a "problem"

But if his head turned around 360 and he crawled on the ceiling, I'd say it was a demon.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

This is the greatest post i have read (outside of real, true conspiracy stuff, that is) on this forum in such a long time. Excellently played, sir.

I think you hit the nail on the head. God doesn't care if you are gay or not. If He did, then you would not be gay (assuming that there is an omnipotent, Christian God...I'm Buddhist).

You know what a gay snake sounds like? "TTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH".

[edit on 24-6-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
We do know that not all homosexuals have lisps, right?

Just making it clear.

That's called stereotyping.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

lighten up a little. We also know that some white men can jump.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

We all don't use the word fabulous either, but comedy is comedy. I'm nothing like the character 'Jack' from 'Will & Grace', but I don't find him stereotypically insulting. I do find him hysterical, and I know plenty of 'swishy Marys' who act just like him or worse! Opps, I think I just outed myself on ATS! *SNAP*

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I guess if a person doesn't want to be gay, then what would be wrong with them trying that method?
I guess that should be left up to the individual.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Ummm, 'cuz you can't 'fix' gay! Do you think that there is anyway possible to change your sexual orientation??? Is there a preacher on the planet who could cast out your sexual 'demons' and make you want to go suck a... well you get my point!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

You can't just decide that you don't want to be gay. If you're homosexual, that's your sexual preference. It's like your ethnicity or something, you just can't change it.

I don't know of any method for "un-gaying"

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
WOW.

Ok. NOW I've seen (and heard) everything.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by joe82

You can't just decide that you don't want to be gay. If you're homosexual, that's your sexual preference. It's like your ethnicity or something, you just can't change it.

Truer words were never better spoken.

Yes, I agree. There is NO reason for religious leaders to get involved unless the boy starts crawling up walls and throwing fire.

But THEY want to get involved, because... well, they're religious leaders.

They're religious leaders WITHOUT A CLUE, who PRETEND to have a clue, and are otherwise complete IDIOTS.

Yes, I WILL be that harsh.

No 16-yr-old boy should go through that. Teen years are a period of time where people have to FIND themselves, have to learn and grow, and discover who they are as adults.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Does anyone else think that the police should be... charging a man who holds down and yells a teenage as he squirms trying to get with assault and harassment?

After all, I don't remember where in the new testament that Jesus held down and choked a blind man while yelling at him to make him see. But I could be wrong..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by joe82

You may be right, but i think what Joe was saying was that there is no reason that if someone who is gay wants to try this method that they shouldn't. It is part of the concept of "freedom".

Besides, as i mentioned, even if it is a fruitless endeavor, we may learn more about human nature in our attempts to "cure" gayness. And there may just be a possibility that a "cure" could be found, for those that want it.

Of course, it may be better for people to accept what they are, and continue to develop their personality, instead of trying to "fix" themselves or others....but each person should have the freedom of choice.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

nail on the head. I was just saying if thats what they want to do then do so.
I wasn't saying line up all the gays and try to "fix" them, but that seems to be how people reacted.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They did this stuff to my friend when he was 14-15 - exorcisms, and then a kind of Christian reeducation gulag where they made him strip and stand in the middle of a room where preachers screamed at him, etc...

It didn't make him straight, but it did make him crazy

It's legalized child abuse, pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Believe it or not I had something similiar happen to me when I was 16.

I went to Alpha group with my mother (it's a Christian group that is quite popular now, almost like adult Sunday school at night). I decided to bring my girlfriend at the time. I went with my mother for support for her as she knew I didn't believe in Christianity. I found it a humbling experience until...

I don't really even know how it happened. I guess my girlfriend and I were looking at each other 'gayly' and the preacher took notice. He knew she was not a regular and didn't make a scene. The next session we went to was just me and my mother surrounded by about 40 other people. The pastor goes into a huge frenzy about homosexuality this and homosexuality that... and then comes up to me and uses me as an 'example'. He had ALL 40 people come up and pray around me begging that I'd be saved from my evil ways. It was horrifying and I wanted to cry the entire time. When the prayer was over, they all walked away and the pastor winked at me as if to say "I know". He then faced the people again and thanked them for helping with his "exercise".

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Maybe they were really trying to exorcize the gay spirit from the demon?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There are many different kinds of demons oppressing and possessing people in all kinds of acts of sin. I have no clue if this is real or not i'm not the judge. I do know for a fact there are hundreds if not thousands of different kinds of demons performing all different kinds of sinful acts. Keep in mind demons like to oppress and possess people to manipulate and contact this natural world, since they are spirit beings they are very limited on their activity but, if they can get inside a person or manipulate from the outside they can do their filthy deeds which could be anything. Should this have been posted? No. This is something that should have been kept behind closed doors. There is a lot of grey area in the realm of homosexuality in a lot of church sects but it is my personal belief that it is the Choice of the individual to be Homosexual, that choice could be manipulated by oppressing or possessing demons or it could be the solo act of the individual based on the lusts of the flesh. be careful how you judge people, for the manner on how you judge you will also be judged.

Keeper

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

OMG!!! What a bunch of Frakin' feces!!!! Just another excuse to not take responsibility for one's own actions!! "It's not my fault, a demon made me do it!" PUHLEASE!!!! Demons do not make people do bad things (not that homosexuality is a bad thing, just nature), people decide to do bad things!!!

Also, let me make this VERY clear to all the non-homosexuals out there! HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE!!!!!!! We didn't wake up one day and say to ourselves, "Hey, I don't feel nearly as ostracized by society as I would like. I have way too many civil rights! I know, I'll be gay!!!" I mean really, folks, did you decide to be heterosexual?? Or is it just what you are??? Ignorant statements saying homosexuality is a choice really grind my goat! SO DON'T BE IGNORANT AND THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join