It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Neanderthals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You should also know that "cultures" are never tolerant. They are closed, exclusive systems and always a source of conflict and discrimination.
Languages (like in Biblical story) were invented to separate and discriminate people, and to make sure they cannot communicate.
Alphabet is the ultimate weapon in discriminating "non speaking" peoples.
Ideograms, on the other hand, are not language dependent and were used in ancient times, perhaps by Neanderthals too, to express the true principles and completely bypass psychological conditioning, which denies communication as sharing of personality.

The human "accomplishment" of culture is the downgrading factor in human existence. It prevents advancement in knowledge because people stop learning when they fill into the projected social function. Thus they are degraded to a screw in a supposed bigger mechanism of society which is self justifying - a total denial of personality.

Lack of these in Neanderthals and some humans is in most cases expressed by derogatory conclusions about their "intelligence". This is a typical ideological approach from those who value humans or other sentient beings in respect to how much they are "useful".

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Most leadership of bureaucracies insists on making decisions for people rather than with them. They make snap conclusions based on various biases such as the Ostrich Effect masquerading as "positive thinking." I'm not just talking about investments either. Nearly every real problem is ignored while bogus ones the drugs, pedophilia, terrorism, communist sympathizers, ACORN, etc. receive all the attention.

How about a war on traffic accidents? How many did we loose on 11 September 2001? Say about 3,000? No doubt by remote controlled aircraft but that is another matter. How many do we loose every year due to traffic fatalities? Say about 35,000? That is a 9/11 every 4 1/2 weeks.

Why not invest a few hundred billion a year in personal rapid transit?

www.cprt.org...
faculty.washington.edu...
and many others

This is just one example of many.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Stocky, covered in hair, heavy set lower body, exceptionally strong thick legs and bones (almost look like a giant baby) larger head... different senses, can't look you in the eye... etc, etc

that describes me, apart from the larger head but other members of the family have quite a larger head and seriously i have thought about this neanderthal link before myself.

im really stocky 5ft 10 thick bones and my leg muscles are bloody massive as is my shoulders and back and i do no exercise at all literally sit on my cheeks 24/7, i have bi polar and social phobia allthough i must admit i wasnt always like this and the worst is over with fingers crossed but things like this and my thick brow bone, pasty white skin and all always strikes a note when i see neanderthal's.....allthough im certainly not as ugly as them

i mean is this really possible? i no literally nothing about it would they not be able to find a link in our dna?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by valiant]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by valiant]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by BSndsMPBlk47

I was just having fun. Really this is a great OP, and makes a heck of a lot more sense than people being Aliens, Indigos, Star Seeds, etc, etc, etc

Plus it may explain their lack of science education. The Neanderthal brain was not quite as complex.

Neanderthal's brain was much larger than that of humans. Neanderthal needed to be smart ,because he survived the ice age in Europe which would have been difficult with primitive technology. Neanderthal was an offshoot of a much less evolved hominid ;some people say the brain of Neanderthal was a larger version of the Austral Epithecus brain. The hybreds of humans and neanderthals might have inherited a larger version of a human brain. This could explain the stories of the nephilim and the djinn.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

DangerDeath makes an aweful lot of assumptions. Those of us who are neuroatypical have trouble understanding "normal" human nature. Those of us who figure out that they and their institutions are driven by self-serving agendas due to instincts coded in their DNA become disgusted when we do manage to piece together a good portion of the "puzzle" of neurotypicalism, we get nauseated..

Institute for the Study of the Neurologically Typical
isnt.autistics.org...

DSN-IV (The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of 'Normal' Disorders)
301.666 Normal Personality Disorder
isnt.autistics.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Regarding the fact that neuroatypicals need to build an understanding of neurotypicals piece by piece:

...neurotypicals inherit their big picture view of the world—autistics will put together a cognitive framework piece-by-piece, focusing first on the elements of symmetry, repetition and elementary pattern to be found in their environment, then using the beginnings of this framework as a means for assimilating further information. An analogy to this process would be the putting together of a complex jigsaw puzzle without having guidance as to what the finished picture or overall structure is like. Progress would be difficult and slow at first but would tend to get easier as aspects of the developing puzzle provided clues on how to proceed. (It is probably no coincidence that many autistics display these very types of skills and deficits in the building of actual jigsaw puzzles.)...

...When the time comes for figuring out and participating in human cognition, the autistic individual will find himself not in possession of inside information as it were, but instead must come to his understanding almost entirely through external observation and experiment. Another analogy might be helpful at this point, that of considering how one computer can be made to mimic the operations of another. If the hardware characteristics of each computer are nearly identical, the simulation proceeds straightforwardly, and this would be similar to the circumstances neurotypicals find themselves in with respect to one another. But if the underlying hardware characteristics are fundamentally different, the simulation can proceed only through indirect means: the target computer’s operations are observed and surveyed, a model of that behavior is formulated, tested, adjusted and perfected, with the model itself eventually being run as software on the simulating computer. In a roughly similar manner, functioning autistics will begin to figure out the cognitions of the other humans around them, and will thereby learn to mimic their corresponding behavior...

...Such modeling of human cognition does not take place all at once; it is built up over time with varying degrees of success. And such modeling is never perfectly precise, because as with a software simulation of a computer hardware operation, nuances and efficiency are frequently compromised. Nonetheless, we must not overlook the importance of this cognitive step a significant number of autistics make, because it meets the requirements of what we defined at the beginning of this section—it meets the requirements of empathy. Functioning autistics—indeed, this could be made the definition of a functioning autistic—learn to model various aspects of neurotypical cognition well enough to recognize those aspects in others and to employ them themselves. That is, they come to cognitively recognize a nearly exact cognitive process to be found in their environment, and they use this recognition as a means for increasing interaction and reciprocal behavior with the large majority of humans to be found around them. This potential for the development of empathy through the means of the autistic cognitive process is the major reason for stating that under the precise definition of empathy we have been considering, autistics do not really possess an empathy disorder. For we see it is not so much a mental empathy function or apparatus that is missing or impaired, as it is the cognitive recognition that is initially lacking, a recognition that can be gained with time, education and effort, resulting eventually in effective empathy, the strength of which is commensurate with the level of the recognition...

Autistic Symphony by Alan Griswold
Chapter I: On the Presence of Autism Within the Human Population
autisticsymphony.com...

I replaced previous text with other clearer, more appropriate text.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by BSndsMPBlk47]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh come on, what am I assuming?

Alexander, Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin,.... thousands and thousands examples of leaders in history suffered from NT - and created the "historical reality" into which we are all immersed by brute force.

And that is what made "us" the peak of evolution and "top predators" idiocy...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My hypothesis is that virus of schizophrenia somehow got embedded into human genome and now schizophrenia (with exception of extreme cases) is considered normal, therefore divided mind, like emotional/ideological projection of ego as a substitute for the true self, which is the "active principle" and is characterized by creative intelligence instead of protocol based intelligence of an automaton.

"Neurotypical syndrome is a neurobiological disorder characterized by preoccupation with social concerns, delusions of superiority, and obsession with conformity."

This (NT) is the prevailing condition in humans (I qualify it as "ignorance" because such people are totally unaware of their condition) and all those that don't show these symptoms are forced into autistic behavior (because they simply cannot accept the existing order of things) and treated with suspicion and disdain, and in many cases much worse.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

We're alien neanderthals under the control of either the reptilians or greys (whichever one has dominance at the moment) through the Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grovers, NWO, and Illuminati with the local chapters of the Masons there to keep us in line.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

They most certainly possess the "alien mind"

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

It is surely possible, another poster hit it dead on it's not that there ARE Neanderthals but rather positive expression of Neanderthal traits that still sometimes come through.

It might seem far fetched but we can be quite sure be neanderthal death a result of extermination, limited ability to change to the environment or breeding (most likely a mixture of all of the above) It is human nature as much as it is to kill... to nurture... some neanderthals would be taken in, some females would be mated with, some maybe even a few would be able to reproduce

Homo Sapien women would not across the board fail to have instances of caring for abandoned Neanderthal young even if the males goal was extermination.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by ldyserenity

We're alien neanderthals under the control of either the reptilians or greys (whichever one has dominance at the moment) through the Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grovers, NWO, and Illuminati with the local chapters of the Masons there to keep us in line.

How did I know someone would post something like this? Because this is ATS?

All different points of views are accepted, for better or worse -- most likely better. I hate censorship more than ridiculous comments, ALTHOUGH I PREFER THAT THREADS STAY MORE OR LESS ON TOPIC.

Reptiles have there origins on Earth, even if intelligent ones went to some other planet (or decided it was better to live in spaceships) millions of years ago. Even if "greys" exist, it seems to me unlikely they are in cahoots with the "Powers-That-Be" here on Earth. I just don't see the point.

Anthroposaurus Sapiens by Mike Magee
web.ukonline.co.uk...

But this stuff is off-topic to this thread. Feel free to discuss Mike Magee's hypothesis IN ANOTHER THREAD.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Can i be a member of your Neanderthal club if im already in the alien club? also, im in the hair club for men.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Oh come on, what am I assuming?

Alexander, Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin,.... thousands and thousands examples of leaders in history suffered from NT - and created the "historical reality" into which we are all immersed by brute force.

And that is what made "us" the peak of evolution and "top predators" idiocy...

I'll agree NT alpha males are a nasty bunch. However most autistics are probably too nonplexed to have the views you ascribe to them.

My problem with such things as institutions and culture isn't that they exist, but rather that nasty things to some extent inevitably happen when NT alpha males control "the system."

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This isn't a silly thread I'd have to say it is far more likely than not that this would be the correct reason for Autism

While we can't be certain for some years to come until the DNA is really examined thoroughly I'll make my call now

There is indeed fragments of neanderthal DNA at the least loose in the human population.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From my understanding mtDNA has been studied thoroughly. However for the analysis of nuclear DNA to reach the same degree of thoroughness will take a few more years.

Draft Version Of The Neanderthal Genome Completed ScienceDaily (Feb. 16, 2009)
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Like in case of schizophrenia, autism also has extreme cases. The article on Neanderthal autistic evidence provides lots of symptoms and characteristics that can easily pass as normal elements of psychological types.

Introversion is very much like some flexible form of autism.

Autistic characteristics can easily, and probably do, be reflected in the formation of person's general (anti)social attitude, and thoroughly examined from there.

The reason for autism may not necessarily be inability to fit into social patterns but also unwillingness to fit - which is more like an ethical cause for such attitude.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Tragically, as many as 9625 out of every 10,000 individuals may be neurotypical.

isnt.autistics.org...

Frankly, such odds tell me that NT is embedded in human genome. And in my opinion it is a disease.

We need a cure, not justification.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSndsMPBlk47
From my understanding mtDNA has been studied thoroughly. However for the analysis of nuclear DNA to reach the same degree of thoroughness will take a few more years.

Draft Version Of The Neanderthal Genome Completed ScienceDaily (Feb. 16, 2009)
www.sciencedaily.com...

I don't see the problem in deciphering, but I do see a potential problem in "interpreting" the data which may be ideologically tainted and partial.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Regarding man's recent scientific and technological explosion:

...The second hypothesis contains two related claims: the first is that the phenomenon of modern man—in particular his sudden biological and cultural success—is more elegantly explained by the process defined as anti-evolution than it is by the concept known as evolution...

...In a corresponding description of biological anti-evolution, the opposite takes place: the organism is now the given—it will not undergo any significant genetic mutation—and it succeeds not through the process of natural selection, but instead by circumventing selection, by radically and intentionally altering the organism’s environment in such a way as to render the emergent surroundings more supportive and proliferative...

...Far from being produced by accident or chance, man’s alterations to his environment display overwhelming evidence of being skillful, precise, generalized and repeatable. This type of intentional manipulation would be impossible without the existence of two cognitive prerequisites.

The first prerequisite is awareness...

...The second cognitive prerequisite for skillful environmental manipulation is a capacity to see underlying structure and form, and to see these accurately...

...It is time now to recall our earlier comparisons between the neurotypical and autistic populations, and to remember our descriptions of their respective cognitive traits. We recall that it is the non-autistic population that possesses a more natural affinity for strong species recognition, and thereby possesses a stronger awareness of the environmental features crucial to human survival and procreation. But also, precisely because of that, non-autistics are less naturally inclined to see the biologically non-essential pattern, structure and form to be found in the broader world around them. (Such broader awareness is more an acquired and learned skill for the non-autistic population.) Autistics, on the other hand, their cognition less predetermined by species recognition and its consequences, find themselves naturally drawn to making sense of their experience by appealing first to the structures and patterns that inherently stand out in their environment, an environment that is not predefined and not pre-bounded by the priority of any human-specific influences. Autistics by their very nature are able to cast an eye more widely across the field of their sensory world and are able to focus a gaze more deeply into the environment’s underlying structure and form. When not overwhelmed by the social and biological difficulties that their condition can so easily bring, and when able to maintain a reasonable connection back to their own species, autistics bring to mankind an expansion of environmental awareness that biologically would be difficult to obtain by any other means.

Thus, by comparing the cognitive traits of the autistic and non-autistic subpopulations to the cognitive prerequisites an organism would need in order to intentionally and skillfully mutate its surroundings, we are led to the conclusion that it is primarily the presence of autistic cognitive traits that accounts for mankind’s ability to make anti-evolutionary transformations to its found environment. Autism is the primary catalyst behind biological anti-evolution in man...

Autistic Symphony by Alan Griswold
Chapter I: On the Presence of Autism Within the Human Population
autisticsymphony.com...

Note:The Neanderthal Theory by Leif Ekblad (mentioned in the original post) postulates the same thing, although you may need to read it closely to notice that this sort of thing is implied by the theory.
www.rdos.net...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join