It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Neanderthals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thanks to that SOB ex-son-in-law of mine, I've known that Neanderthals exist among us.

Known for years.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Modern day civilization which relies so much on technological altering environment is based on consumerism and conformism, which can be defined as "indulging" rather than "intelligent".

This is potentially very dangerous situation and history offers many proofs for it.

Nowadays things seem so tense and explosive, everybody can feel that. But is everybody ready to question this kind of civilization? I think not, and we are most likely heading for a very bad case of self dismembering.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Modern day civilization which relies so much on technological altering environment is based on consumerism and conformism, which can be defined as "indulging" rather than "intelligent".

This is potentially very dangerous situation and history offers many proofs for it.

Nowadays things seem so tense and explosive, everybody can feel that. But is everybody ready to question this kind of civilization? I think not, and we are most likely heading for a very bad case of self dismembering.

This is the result of defective NTs implementating/spreading autistic inventions.

If everyone was autistic everyone would always be "reinventing the wheel." No progress would occur but for different reasons than if everyone was NT.

If there are NTs that can implement/spread properly, they are few and far between.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by BSndsMPBlk47]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BSndsMPBlk47

If everyone was autistic everyone would always be "reinventing the wheel." No progress would occur but for different reasons than if everyone was NT.

There is progress in inventing "carbon tax"??? And other political machinations
with the same old goal to skin people alive? Look around, please.

1 billion people hungry (this number has a tendency to grow).

More to come this summer - all seen thousand times in history.

If something is repeating it's human history

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by BSndsMPBlk47

There is progress in inventing "carbon tax"??? And other political machinations
with the same old goal to skin people alive? Look around, please.

1 billion people hungry (this number has a tendency to grow).

More to come this summer - all seen thousand times in history.

If something is repeating it's human history

I was thinking more along the lines of science and technology. But even with something like the carbon tax, a lot depends on implementation. For example, the government could provide basic income payments so that use of reasonable amounts of fuel is effectively tax-free and those who use even less have change left over.

I am sure there are lots of other ways to make a carbon tax progressive.

With the way things are now, we'd probably get a very regressive tax.

Finally, without doing something drastic soon, the Earth will not be able to support 1,000 people who swing on vines and live in caves.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join