It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

Originally posted by Whyhi
You can't say nobody would find that offensive, no matter it says below it. If I spray painted a bomb threat on a building, then below it I said its entirely fiction, I'd imagine they wouldn't just be like "Oh, never mind, it's just fiction everyone." and leave it up, while I added to it over the course of a few months.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Whyhi]

Yeah just like Alex Jones predicted 9/11.. I mean the towers are still.... wait... what?

For all we know this could be real and the guy who does it could be trialled for being a terrorist.

But nobody has said "we are going to bomb ___". They've depicted an event happening.

I guess I should stock up on 5.56 rounds, because I just saw Terminator and a robot battle has to be coming.

I mean why wouldn't it? I saw it on the movie screen just like we saw this on a website.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm sure everyone here is hoping this turns out to be fake and that someone is just screwing with everyone at ATS. However, think about it, if those Bankers and powers that be actually exist and are going to carry out the plan that we all believe will happen (the NWO and NAU) then who will be the ones to figure this out first??? IT"LL BE US!!!! We will be the ones who know what is going to happen before it does, because we are so open minded. So if it is a HOAX then fine and we can all sleep on Monday, but if not then we will be the people who figure it out, isn't that why we are all here. We find the truth and then we back away from it, but it's what we've been looking for, am I right or not?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by StaringBack

But isn't it rather strange that if these events really were to transpire that someone would put up a counter that counts 1 and 2 years into the future? (The bottom counter was taken down at 2 "years" 82 days.) And then what would happen after all of these images and Shakespearean quotes? Would the website go silent for a year?

Well believe it or not, when nothing happens on Monday people on here will not accept it and they will start saying "OH OH OH it's happening in a year then!". Then this will be strung out for even longer.

I think another possibility is that it's not something bad. Maybe this is a political movement to prove something to the Government itself?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've seen some people getting a little scared, and talking about their bug out bags and the like on this and other sites.

Here are the reasons I'm not scared.

1) The indications this is all just a game by Justin Williams are quite strong, from his postings as Valente on this site, and the change of a filename that was recently posted.

2) If there was really anything to this, the methods just seem implausible. If I were Joe Terror Cell, I would not be using these crackerjack code systems that all of us and our Grandmas can break. I would either be using very high grade encryption, one that even the NSA would have trouble breaking, or I'd use simple plain sight code words, like "When you see me make a blog post/headline with the word 'archaic' that means go", something like that.

3) We now know that MI5 have been informed. They can put tech experts and warrants on this, and use many other methods that we can't to determine what's really going on. They will have access to bright minds. It also seems possible DHS has had a look, they will be in the same boat.

So, to sum up, to me it looks like just a game of sorts, a bit of fun for Mr Williams, and if it isn't, these guys are so amateur that they will be caught long before they get a chance to do anything.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well, if on Monday the counters suddenly appear again and the top one says "364......" I can tell you I certainly won't be doing this for another year.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I guess I should stock up on 5.56 rounds, because I just saw Terminator and a robot battle has to be coming.

I mean why wouldn't it? I saw it on the movie screen just like we saw this on a website.

You can't compare this (OB) to a movie, which had a great promo campaign and media coverage.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Maybe it's a "hidden in plain sight" sort of thing. You know, dropping easy hints to the only people who would discover them.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimminycricket
I've seen some people getting a little scared, and talking about their bug out bags and the like on this and other sites.

Here are the reasons I'm not scared.

1) The indications this is all just a game by Justin Williams are quite strong, from his postings as Valente on this site, and the change of a filename that was recently posted.

2) If there was really anything to this, the methods just seem implausible. If I were Joe Terror Cell, I would not be using these crackerjack code systems that all of us and our Grandmas can break. I would either be using very high grade encryption, one that even the NSA would have trouble breaking, or I'd use simple plain sight code words, like "When you see me make a blog post/headline with the word 'archaic' that means go", something like that.

3) We now know that MI5 have been informed. They can put tech experts and warrants on this, and use many other methods that we can't to determine what's really going on. They will have access to bright minds. It also seems possible DHS has had a look, they will be in the same boat.

So, to sum up, to me it looks like just a game of sorts, a bit of fun for Mr Williams, and if it isn't, these guys are so amateur that they will be caught long before they get a chance to do anything.

Agreed.

It's funny that people think these "terrorists" would convey all this through horrible Photoshops, mind numbingly simple codes, and foreshadowing through lines from Hamlet. I mean how cheesy do they have to make things before people start using common sense and realizing it's all a hoax?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
what if this is somehow George W. Bush's fault? just saying guys... huh?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I don't have to be worried, the next slide of Toronto (should be Malvolio I think) hypothetically if this happened I'd be right in the blast zone

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What if the website isn't predicting what will happen, but being the catalyst and the scapegoat? I don't think the website is predicting anything, knowing that the sun logo has been photoshopped onto Googled images.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdream

You can't compare this (OB) to a movie, which had a great promo campaign and media coverage.

That's not my point, the point is that these a few websites depicting some sort of mass bombing, never once has the author said the bombings are going to happen.

I mean geez, the newspaper's website said "this is fiction" underneath the pictures. The website accompanying these pictures should be treated as such as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocDoyle
I'm sure everyone here is hoping this turns out to be fake and that someone is just screwing with everyone at ATS.

Well I sure hope they do haha, I mean sometimes it feels like people want to see it happen, well I sure don't! I have family in London, I live in London, and there are plenty of innocent beautiful people and children here among the many annoying people
. So basically let's hope this is a sick joke.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's my understanding that if you ask an undercover agent/police etc. outright "are you an officer of the law", they have to, by law tell you if they are, soooooo

I'm asking the mods/owners who are certainly reading this thread

"do you guys/gals know what is going on here, are you in on this, does this have anything to do with the new servers we just got , is it some way of testing these out"

if I'm on the right track a little u2u will set me straight, I'll continue to play and Keep my mouth quiet

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Agreed.

It's funny that people think these "terrorists" would convey all this through horrible Photoshops, mind numbingly simple codes, and foreshadowing through lines from Hamlet. I mean how cheesy do they have to make things before people start using common sense and realizing it's all a hoax?

No. If we talk about conspiration, then it makes sense:
If somebody would leak some info it could be discredited using this.
Imagine the interrogation:
- Hey, I have information about a nuclear attack, with a white van. A sun sign would be on the side.
- Yes, yes. We also saw that sci-fi...
LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

except it blatantly has a code saying "not merely entertainment" implying it is not entertainment. thus anything after that is on the basis that what the telegraph says as fiction, this "group" of websites claims it isnt fiction.

edit: add: so whoever tried to hoax in this manner is a real ===D and should be fined at least. or i dont know exactly, thats me ranting.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That's not my point, the point is that these a few websites depicting some sort of mass bombing, never once has the author said the bombings are going to happen.

I mean geez, the newspaper's website said "this is fiction" underneath the pictures. The website accompanying these pictures should be treated as such as well.

As soon as they put that code in saying, "This is not simply entertainment." it went beyond fiction.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Agreed.

No. If we talk about conspiration, then it makes sense:
If somebody would leak some info it could be discredited using this.
Imagine the interrogation:
- Hey, I have information about a nuclear attack, with a white van. A sun sign would be on the side.
- Yes, yes. We also saw that sci-fi...
LOL

Haha, well I mean I don't think it will get to that point. The US and UK governments knew of this at the same time, if not before, we did.

Like I've said before, if it was legit none of these websites would still be up and the person behind them definitely wouldn't be there to update them. He'd be in a dark room with one chair, one table, and one over head lamp.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

As soon as they put that code in saying, "This is not simply entertainment." it went beyond fiction.

Really? Because to me that was a dead give away that none of it was real.

People are so persistent about not trusting anything the Government tells you, but when some idiot on the internet makes up a stupid little mind game they will believe everything he says.

Kind of a contradiction if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Actually, I think you have it backwards. If it weren't legit it would still be up. How could the United States and United Kingdom governments let this go on for so long? There's already a video of someone calling MI5 and I'm sure other people have called as well. And somehow this website's still up? The fact that it's still there is strange.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join