It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The person behind the JackBlack12.info website is named "Justin Williams" and he is an Assistant Editor for the Telegraph Media Group.

He's just playing around.

ATS member jimmincricket tried to tell you all this back here earlier in the thread but no one seemed to pay attention.

This post is where we learn that ATS member Valente claims to be "Justin Williams", the Assistant Editor of Telegraph Media Group.

And this post is where ATS member prevenge was able to confirm that "Valente" is in control of the Telegraph BlackJack comic strip.

If you are concerned about this whole game and want to "Deny Ignorance" then you should be aware of these most important facts. Now you know who the author is and where he works.

The rest is obvious: It's just a guy having some fun messing around and testing out new ways to tell interactive stories. If you take it seriously then you haven't yet realized that you are inside the book in which the story is being told.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Apparently 4chan is involved now.

This can't end good lol

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

But what if we were just having fun solving the codes, symbols etc. just because someone is having fun does not mean they are all wrapped up into it thinking it is real. I think most of us were just enjoying the riddles.

[edit on 6/20/2009 by Kellter]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Messing around about a terrorist attack? Someone might have already called the British government about this, and I'm sure others already have. If this is some kind of joke it's a sick one.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
The person behind the JackBlack12.info website is named "Justin Williams" and he is an Assistant Editor for the Telegraph Media Group.

He's just playing around.

ATS member jimmincricket tried to tell you all this back here earlier in the thread but no one seemed to pay attention.

This post is where we learn that ATS member Valente claims to be "Justin Williams", the Assistant Editor of Telegraph Media Group.

And this post is where ATS member prevenge was able to confirm that "Valente" is in control of the Telegraph BlackJack comic strip.

If you are concerned about this whole game and want to "Deny Ignorance" then you should be aware of these most important facts. Now you know who the author is and where he works.

The rest is obvious: It's just a guy having some fun messing around and testing out new ways to tell interactive stories. If you take it seriously then you haven't yet realized that you are inside the book in which the story is being told.

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this.

People would rather ignore common sense and keep pretending their twisted WWIII fantasies are coming true.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Apparently 4chan is involved now.

This can't end good lol

Hah, yeah, I wonder what will happen.. I expect one of two things from them, more dummy sites for us to play with, or them getting vanned for hacking

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack

Or maybe we just enjoy a good puzzle?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

Or maybe we just enjoy a good puzzle?

Which is fine, but I think some people are taking all this way too seriously.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by StaringBack]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Think more along the lines of, an IQ test?

>

Who knows, but I sure don't think it is real.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

ahh good ol /b/!!! lol
and the rest of 4chan ofc

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I agree...i think this thread would die out on its own,except we have one or two that keeps it fresh..Hmm..Ive got an Idea who it may be on here...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

But shouldn't we? There's taking something seriously and there's overreacting, and I think everyone here has been taking it very seriously. A slideshow appeared in a major media outlet depicting a terrorist attack. Okay, fine. People depict worst-case scenarios all the time. But the slideshow also contained a code that pointed to a website which had countdown timers and now has images of locations. Even if it is a joke I would classify the joke itself as terrorism. And if I recall correctly, the guy claiming to be behind it never explained the jackblack12 website. But I'm not sure.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

But shouldn't we? A slideshow appeared in a major media outlet depicting a terrorist attack. Okay, fine. People depict worst-case scenarios all the time. But the slideshow also contained a code that pointed to a website which had countdown timers and now has images of locations. Even if it is a joke I would classify it as terrorism.

Hmm, I don't think I would class it as terrorism, but it wouldn't surprise me if Mr Williams had to explain himself to 5 after that guy called it in. As pointed out, I've been considering this a game for a long time, but it's a fun game, and I want to make the most of it!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Me too. And I'll keep deciphering codes and clicking refresh (lol) until we know 100% what this is. Is it real? Probably not. But let's face it. Knowing the way the world is today, there's always a hint of doubt.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Who?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

yeah i agree it's a kind of terrorism and if it's a joke why doesnt the creator come out and say so because there are lots of people now worried

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Most likely an experiment of some sorts, an elaborate one at that. Still, people are still going to follow it, just for the fun of it...hell the creator must have put in a considerable amount of time working on this, let him get some fun out of it

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ck4573

Theres an American saying that I have to paraphrase..

''Give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves..''

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It seems to me that ATS is becoming a Hoax site....its Hoax after Hoax. Playing games like this gets nobody closer to the TRUTH! I think deep down people knew it was a Hoax but where just going along with it to see where it ended, and what PUNKS where behind it.

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Think about that:
What if somebody would ignite just one dirty bomb in the us on 22? Would JW go to Guantanamo?
I think it's an opportunity to any terrorist to do harm, and have great cover...

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join