It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 66
100
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Time to calm down gents.....I think most of us here agree that this is probably not pointing to an actual terrorist attack......

so we need to work together to solve the puzzle, as that's the best word i can think of to describe this, it's a puzzle.....

to solve the puzzle we need people to argue and counter argue any developments that arise.....we'll get nowhere if we start fighting with each other....

so back to the case in hand....I'd like to look at everything we have so far in one post, does anyone have the clues and answers on a document that can be put into one post, also the pictures....

if some of you can post these or what they have I'll try and get it all in one post.......

so come on guys lets play nicely......




posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by StaringBack
 


and were are just supposed to follow you?

2nd lineeeeeeee


Not at all.

I can't believe I'm being looked down upon for having a different outlook on this one topic.

This website is supposed to be about alternative/free thinking, but yet if it's not what some of you want to hear you either ignore it or condemn it.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by StaringBack]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by StaringBack]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by StaringBack
 


and were are just supposed to follow you?

2nd lineeeeeeee


Not at all.

I can't believe I'm being looked down upon for having a different outlook on this one topic.

This website is supposed to about about alternative/free thinking, but yet if it's not what some of you want to hear you either ignore it or condemn it. Pardon me for hoping to make people think outside the "omg we're all gonna die" box.


We're not looking down on you, but you seem to think that we're all crying "doomsday", as is evident in your last sentence. We're not. We're following the clues and trying to figure out why these things are significant. Either someone wants us to know something or is playing a joke (if it's a joke it's not very funny).

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

Originally posted by StaringBack

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by StaringBack
 


and were are just supposed to follow you?

2nd lineeeeeeee


Not at all.

I can't believe I'm being looked down upon for having a different outlook on this one topic.

This website is supposed to about about alternative/free thinking, but yet if it's not what some of you want to hear you either ignore it or condemn it. Pardon me for hoping to make people think outside the "omg we're all gonna die" box.


We're not looking down on you, but you seem to think that we're all crying "doomsday", as is evident in your last sentence.


IMO some of you are crying "doomsday". I think the situation should be looked at from all angles.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
Ignoring the motivation? If you look back you'll see that I was a believer of this. I know the motivation.

I've come to different conclusions now than I had yesterday. Especially considering all of the links to Justin Williams that other members here have pointed out.

The post that burned my fuse:

Originally posted by StaringBack

Originally posted by Totakeke

Originally posted by jimminycricket

Originally posted by Whyhi
Blackjack is supposed to happen in 2010 btw, not 2009


Yes, I agree the date is supposed to be read as 2010. I'll recap my thoughts from many pages back.

If you look in the source code for jackblack12.info, search for target, you find two numbers. These are Unix Time Stamps that the timer is counting down to. Using the ctime function, these evaluate to:

1277190180 = Tue Jun 22 08:03:00 2010
1315741620 = Sun Sep 11 12:47:00 2011

The reason for some missing zeroes at the end, is his time stamps are for milliseconds not the normal seconds after the epoch.

en.wikipedia.org...


But some people speculated that the "1" meant "Phase 1", which would make sense. So of course the time would be represented as that specific Unix time stamp, as that what was on the timer; to the computer, it's a time. But to a human, the "1" could mean anything, including "Phase 1".

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]


That's like saying if I weighed myself right now and it read "165", that I really only weigh 65 pounds and the "1" stands for something else.

A 5 year old can read a weight scale. Then what are you saying there?
So if you was a believer why do you fight so hard against a possibility.
We all know that chances are low that all of this is true, but we can't say that all of this is false. This is what I wanted to tell you.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
Wow, you totally just assumed things about me when you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm giving the skeptics side of things on THIS particular topic.

When did I say conspiracy's aren't real? Never once, you're putting words in my mouth.

I believe in a lot of conspiracies, just not this one. Sorry.


I was only remarking on people saying it's fake with things like "Go put on your tinfoil hat" in discussions, which is what I thought you were getting at. Didn't say you believed / disbelieved in anything, wasn't meant to be a personal attack. And yes, this is most likely an experiment / exercise of sorts, and kind of early to tell along with all the other random crap flying around anyways...can't say I wouldn't mind the last few slides of part 5 coming true though, viva la revolution?



Edit: Whats with all the StaringBack hate?


[edit on 20-6-2009 by Whyhi]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well,I finally caught up to ya'll lol

My take on this...and I know it isn't a new one,is that this is an ARG.Specifically meant for ATS,GLP,DavidIcke forums etc.

Basically targeted at conspiracy theorists.

I've followed numerous ARG's on unforums.com (which strangely doesn't have a lot about this one),and this whole BlackJack thing has all the makings.

See usually a "trailhead" is dropped on one of these ARG sites.The piece of info that kicks off the game.

In the case of Operation BlackJack it was dropped in the comic which has been getting lots of attention from the CT crowd since it's inception.

So after the trailhead we get countdowns,strange images,suspenseful videos,Base64,hex,binary codes.

These are all hallmarks of an ARG.

Also a lot of people seemed to be stunned at how fast the jackblack sites were updating.This also rings true of an ARG.Once the PM has the target forum's attention things tend to move kind of quickly.

Now as far as the "fake" sites go.If you follow a few ARG's on unforums you'll notice that a lot of sites seem to pop up related to the game,but they all called "jackers" (if I remember correctly).Basically people who make their own site,but not officially tied to the game.

I know I'm rambling a bit,but this DOES seem to be exactly like an ARG.

I'm not saying it is or isn't....but that's where all the evidence seems to point.

Whatever it is I just want to say Great thread,and great work by all those involved.

Cheers.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Horselover Fat
 


But why would the first clue be in a mainstream newspaper?
That's what makes this so weird. It's not like it came from the bowels of the internet, it came from a real media outlet; the LAST people on planet to publish things about conspiracies lol, let alone stick secret codes in them.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdream

Originally posted by StaringBack
Ignoring the motivation? If you look back you'll see that I was a believer of this. I know the motivation.

I've come to different conclusions now than I had yesterday. Especially considering all of the links to Justin Williams that other members here have pointed out.

The post that burned my fuse:

Originally posted by StaringBack

Originally posted by Totakeke

Originally posted by jimminycricket

Originally posted by Whyhi
Blackjack is supposed to happen in 2010 btw, not 2009


Yes, I agree the date is supposed to be read as 2010. I'll recap my thoughts from many pages back.

If you look in the source code for jackblack12.info, search for target, you find two numbers. These are Unix Time Stamps that the timer is counting down to. Using the ctime function, these evaluate to:

1277190180 = Tue Jun 22 08:03:00 2010
1315741620 = Sun Sep 11 12:47:00 2011

The reason for some missing zeroes at the end, is his time stamps are for milliseconds not the normal seconds after the epoch.

en.wikipedia.org...


But some people speculated that the "1" meant "Phase 1", which would make sense. So of course the time would be represented as that specific Unix time stamp, as that what was on the timer; to the computer, it's a time. But to a human, the "1" could mean anything, including "Phase 1".

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]


That's like saying if I weighed myself right now and it read "165", that I really only weigh 65 pounds and the "1" stands for something else.

A 5 year old can read a weight scale. Then what are you saying there?
So if you was a believer why do you fight so hard against a possibility.
We all know that chances are low that all of this is true, but we can't say that all of this is false. This is what I wanted to tell you.


The weight scale was referencing the time counter. It is obviously a time counter, and all the numbers in it are counting down something. That's what the counter was written to do.

I compared that because some people thought the "1" stood for "phase 1". My point was that you can't just make numbers like that fit your agenda.

I'm believer, but does that mean I have to believe every conspiracy out there? No. Nomatter what it is, I try not to just accept something blindly. Whether the government is telling me something or the conspirator.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436
 


Crazy, but obvious.... N.Korea, the revolution in Iran, the economy, environmental issues(Global), unemployment, the Mid east, Advent Sentry is in effect, resource shortages, 13.0.0.0.0 around the corner, the LHC, shooting missles at the moon... TPTB are workin hard, you can feel it in the air, something wicked this way comes indeed. If your not affected, your not paying attention.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack
 


i am not against you. i was just asking, you said you now know the motives, so you just assume everyone else will. i have said my ideas on the matter. and though this whole thing is quite intriguing, i think its really fewcan crazy and really shouldnt have existed, unless it was all a ploy to add some intensity to the drills that are occuring. we catch the clues because, who else would but people talking about crazy stuff. and eventually someone would notify the authorities, and word will get out to the generals. hence the adding more psy-ops to the drills that are occuring. we have been psy-op-ed, or scammed, or monday we see hell. regardless, there are places for funny haha hoaxes about terrorist attacks, and from what people have been saying, this news source wasnt one of them.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Who's to say the "1" couldn't stand for something else? It's a counter. It shows numbers, which can mean anything. It might be 1 year, but it didn't really make sense for it to be 1 year. First, a year is a long time away to start dropping clues on a website (jackblack12.info) and second, I don't know if America could make it another year.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Originally posted by StaringBack
Wow, you totally just assumed things about me when you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm giving the skeptics side of things on THIS particular topic.

When did I say conspiracy's aren't real? Never once, you're putting words in my mouth.

I believe in a lot of conspiracies, just not this one. Sorry.


I was only remarking on people saying it's fake with things like "Go put on your tinfoil hat" in discussions, which is what I thought you were getting at. Didn't say you believed / disbelieved in anything, wasn't meant to be a personal attack. And yes, this is most likely an experiment / exercise of sorts, and kind of early to tell along with all the other random crap flying around anyways...can't say I wouldn't mind the last few slides of part 5 coming true though, viva la revolution?



Edit: Whats with all the StaringBack hate?


[edit on 20-6-2009 by Whyhi]


Thanks for understanding
. Sorry if I attacked you in any way.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Who's to say the "1" couldn't stand for something else? It's a counter. It shows numbers, which can mean anything. It might be 1 year, but it didn't really make sense for it to be 1 year. First, a year is a long time away to start dropping clues on a website (jackblack12.info) and second, I don't know if America could make it another year.


Think of it this way, the days spot has 3 slots. So if you counted UP on the counter, it would reach 365 and then the number to left would go up. It's all sequential.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Who's to say the "1" couldn't stand for something else? It's a counter. It shows numbers, which can mean anything. It might be 1 year, but it didn't really make sense for it to be 1 year. First, a year is a long time away to start dropping clues on a website (jackblack12.info) and second, I don't know if America could make it another year.


There were a lot of clues dropped in a short period of time, which drew lots of attention. To think this could be sustained for an entire year is kinda foolish.

This whole thing was just so strange and seemed to come out of nowhere.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Who's to say the "1" couldn't stand for something else? It's a counter. It shows numbers, which can mean anything. It might be 1 year, but it didn't really make sense for it to be 1 year. First, a year is a long time away to start dropping clues on a website (jackblack12.info) and second, I don't know if America could make it another year.


Well, for one, the counters going to change too 364 days on monday....AM I RIGHT?!?!?


But anyways, atleast we'll find out when it reaches monday



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by StaringBack
 


Who's to say the "1" couldn't stand for something else? It's a counter. It shows numbers, which can mean anything. It might be 1 year, but it didn't really make sense for it to be 1 year. First, a year is a long time away to start dropping clues on a website (jackblack12.info) and second, I don't know if America could make it another year.


Think of it this way, the days spot has 3 slots. So if you counted UP on the counter, it would reach 365 and then the number to left would go up. It's all sequential.


Yes, because that's the nature of the counter. To the counter, the "years" digits mean "years". But let's say I made a counter that counts up and I wanted to number the counter. I could take the number all the way to the left and make it say "1". Does that mean 1 week/month/year passed? To the counter? Yes. But to me? No. Is it practical? No. Could I do it? Sure.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi
 


Actually, the counters are gone lol.



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
The weight scale was referencing the time counter. It is obviously a time counter, and all the numbers in it are counting down something. That's what the counter was written to do.

I compared that because some people thought the "1" stood for "phase 1". My point was that you can't just make numbers like that fit your agenda.

I'm believer, but does that mean I have to believe every conspiracy out there? No. Nomatter what it is, I try not to just accept something blindly. Whether the government is telling me something or the conspirator.

I know that you was referencing to the counter. I read all the posts. But with that weight scale analogy you said that "it was obvious, a fifth grade would know that it was a year and not a phase one".
No, it was not. As very few things are obvious in this story. That is my point. And I did not wanted to attack you personally, so please accept my apology for all this but I had to write it out of me.
Now I have to get some sleep. It's just been sunday in my timezone...



posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke
 


would make sense if when 1 was done, 2 would then become 1. right?

line2



new topics

top topics



 
100
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

log in

join