It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
You can't say nobody would find that offensive, no matter it says below it. If I spray painted a bomb threat on a building, then below it I said its entirely fiction, I'd imagine they wouldn't just be like "Oh, never mind, it's just fiction everyone." and leave it up, while I added to it over the course of a few months.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Whyhi]

But nobody has said "we are going to bomb ___". They've depicted an event happening.

I guess I should stock up on 5.56 rounds, because I just saw Terminator and a robot battle has to be coming.

I mean why wouldn't it? I saw it on the movie screen just like we saw this on a website.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack

I'm just saying maybe this person was representing "Phase 1" using the "years" section on the counter. Just because it said "1" doesn't mean it's "1 year".

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
I've only been out a couple of hours and it seems theres loads to catch up oncan someone post all the links to the jackblack sites and btw it was me earlier that made the account on one of them called scotgaz, and it wont let me log in to it now, i sent in a message and cant get into it now to see if there was a reply......

He deletes your account, already tried twice, my threads still up on the site though lol

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

You can't say nobody would find that offensive, no matter it says below it. If I spray painted a bomb threat on a building, then below it I said its entirely fiction, I'd imagine they wouldn't just be like "Oh, never mind, it's just fiction everyone." and leave it up, while I added to it over the course of a few months.

But nobody has said "we are going to bomb ___". They've depicted an event happening.

I guess I should stock up on 5.56 rounds, because I just saw Terminator and a robot battle has to be coming.

I mean why wouldn't it? I saw it on the movie screen just like we saw this on a website.

But it's gone past the point where a movie would. There are timers, there are pictures. Sure, it could all be fake, but it's elaborate. People are calling their government. If it's fake it's gone too far.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

I'm just saying maybe this person was representing "Phase 1" using the "years" section on the counter. Just because it said "1" doesn't mean it's "1 year".

Actually, it does. From left to right is goes from Years, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds.

If the 1 doesn't represent 1 year, then you're making the rest of the numbers completely invalid as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

No, I said people getting angry at it and finding offensive, real or not.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
now they gotta think, is it real test or the drill they thought they were getting into. we were just part of the drill.

Yeah and the drills on 9/11 and 7/7 were just drills? Right? Right? Nothing happened there? Who is the fool here? The guy who knows they use drills to cover their false-flag attacks or the guy who thinks it's just a drill?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

True. Actually, the counters have changed so much over the past week, I don't know what they mean. At first there was only one counter which ended in 2009, then it ended either in 2009 or 2010, then there were two counters which could've ended in many different times, and now they're gone.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
what is the name of the guy who calls mi5? i heard the agent say thank you jason at the end of it... anyone got a clue? if its that other jason dude mentioned a bunch about this, then why would he call mi5 if hes claiming he hoaxed it. ? or am i wrong somewhere here?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Nice job man!

Valente is now my friend, as I have racked up an unbelievable amount of ATS points with this one. Very enjoyable too.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone else feel that more pressure or questions should be presented to The Telegraph and the people involved?

Sure their little slide show was all fun and games but they crossed a line after putting the "not simply entertainment" and then leading everyone to a website with a counter, they counter acted the "fiction" completely and if this is some little social experiment or a way to save their news paper isn't anyone else angry that they are doing it at the expense of others?
Sure most of us are able to use rational thought and logic and not let this effect or take over our lives but there are all kinds of people on the internet like the mentally ill who do not know any better this could lead a person to doing very drastic things let alone the basic fear and paranoia how would you feel if your loved one was effected/manipulated by this to no fault of their own?
You can even see that some "normal" people are "scared" or "worried" is it really right for people to play with the emotions of others, wouldn't this be considered an act of terrorism or harassment?
This is not freedom of speech, this is an assault on the happiness and well being of others.

So what happens when this is all over if nothing happens are they just going to get away with this?

Have people just decided to give up and succumb to the puppet masters?

If any "normal" person did this, we'd have our houses raided at 3am in the morning and be in jail for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Links to the sites please,

Dont get yourselves worked up guys, I,m still thinking that this is game of sorts, maybe one thats getting a little out of hand, but a game nonetheless,

as to the counters, when the link went up to the second JB site it has 2 days till monday, thats what makes me think the first numberws mean phases, also a viral ad campaing would not start a year in advance...

again can someone post all the links to the JB sites please im at work and cant bookmark here

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

People are calling their government. If it's fake it's gone too far.

Seem to be perfect arguments to start an internet censorship campaign.
"oh my god look what thoses internet hoxers have made, they created panic , lets make a censoring law over the internet, citizens have to be protected against internet hoax"

one of the many possibilities anyways

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Yes, I think more people need to be asking the Telegraph what the deal is with this story, but the problem is when people do ask questions, they get defensive answers.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.jackblack12.info...
www.jackblack13.info...

those are the only ones im paying attention to if at all

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

jackblack12.info
jackblack12.info... ( Hell if I know )
jackblack13.info
jackblack14.info
jackblack14.wetpaint.com

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

then we shot ourselves in the foot.

on a side note i just heard a cnn anchor say operation blackout... i was like oh so close.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
Links to the sites please,

Dont get yourselves worked up guys, I,m still thinking that this is game of sorts, maybe one thats getting a little out of hand, but a game nonetheless,

as to the counters, when the link went up to the second JB site it has 2 days till monday, thats what makes me think the first numberws mean phases, also a viral ad campaing would not start a year in advance...

again can someone post all the links to the JB sites please im at work and cant bookmark here

JB13 and JB14 are not endorsed by the newspaper company. They are widely thought to just be fakes. The counter on JB13 is just another error made by other people thinking the "1" signifies a phase. Besides, if it were real do you really think Google is going to harbor/endorse/condone terrorism by letting JB13 be a part of Google Sites?

I think people are starting to manipulate things to fit their agenda.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

But isn't it rather strange that if these events really were to transpire that someone would put up a counter that counts 1 and 2 years into the future? (The bottom counter was taken down at 2 "years" 82 days.) And then what would happen after all of these images and Shakespearean quotes? Would the website go silent for a year?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

People are calling their government. If it's fake it's gone too far.

Seem to be perfect arguments to start an internet censorship campaign.
"oh my god look what thoses internet hoxers have made, they created panic , lets make a censoring law over the internet, citizens have to be protected against internet hoax"

one of the many possibilities anyways

This is exactly on target!!!

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join