It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Someone mentioned this Ghostbusters quote on the David Icke forum thread.

If I'm wrong, nothing happens! We go to jail - peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it! But if I'm *right*, and we *can* stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yeah, its all fun and games till something bad happens.

I remember the fan of Sollog opening a thread on google groups on September 1. 2001 blubbering about something will happen in a few days. On September 4. 2001 he wrote "wait 7 days and see" or something like that. In the end he was arrested by the FBI. Of course he knew nothing, but anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I still got a laugh out of the
"QXQgamIxMisxMzpUaGVyZSdzIGFuIG90aGVyIGpiMT
Qgb25saW5lLCBkbyB5b3Uga25vdyBoaW0/ICVHXjY"

"At jb12+13:There's an other jb14 online, do you know him? %G^6"

After I kept sending him messages, and made a couple accounts

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
yeah i agree it's a kind of terrorism and if it's a joke why doesnt the creator come out and say so because there are lots of people now worried

Totally, and I was thinking we probably won't know for sure if this is a game or not until the 21st.

I think we should just wait and see what happens.

Also, I will admit that I'm still scared...game or not, this is not funny.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Likewise.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

yeah i agree it's a kind of terrorism and if it's a joke why doesnt the creator come out and say so because there are lots of people now worried

Totally, and I was thinking we probably won't know for sure if this is a game or not until the 21st.

Blackjack is supposed to happen in 2010 btw, not 2009

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't know if it was posted yet, but the MI5 called back the caller about Blackjack.

Part 1

Part 2

Seriously, if this happen, they have GIANT BALLS.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

So by your standards, any fictional art depicting something of a more serious matter should be treated as "real"?

Don't forget people, the slideshows say "this is fictional" underneath them. Which is the only reason they haven't been taken off the internet by the government.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack

The Lone Gunman was fictional, too.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Yes, I agree the date is supposed to be read as 2010. I'll recap my thoughts from many pages back.

If you look in the source code for jackblack12.info, search for target, you find two numbers. These are Unix Time Stamps that the timer is counting down to. Using the ctime function, these evaluate to:

1277190180 = Tue Jun 22 08:03:00 2010
1315741620 = Sun Sep 11 12:47:00 2011

The reason for some missing zeroes at the end, is his time stamps are for milliseconds not the normal seconds after the epoch.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
So by your standards, any fictional art depicting something of a more serious matter should be treated as "real"?

Don't forget people, the slideshows say "this is fictional" underneath them. Which is the only reason they haven't been taken off the internet by the government.

No I was talking about the other websites like jb13 and 14.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

You have to admit, that a hidden, coded message with a valid URL is more than fiction.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimminycricket

Yes, I agree the date is supposed to be read as 2010. I'll recap my thoughts from many pages back.

If you look in the source code for jackblack12.info, search for target, you find two numbers. These are Unix Time Stamps that the timer is counting down to. Using the ctime function, these evaluate to:

The reason for some missing zeroes at the end, is his time stamps are for milliseconds not the normal seconds after the epoch.

en.wikipedia.org...

But some people speculated that the "1" meant "Phase 1", which would make sense. So of course the time would be represented as that specific Unix time stamp, as that what was on the timer; to the computer, it's a time. But to a human, the "1" could mean anything, including "Phase 1".

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You can't say nobody would find that offensive, no matter it says below it. If I spray painted a bomb threat on a building, then below it I said its entirely fiction, I'd imagine they wouldn't just be like "Oh, never mind, it's just fiction everyone." and leave it up, while I added to it over the course of a few months.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Whyhi]

link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

en.wikipedia.org...

But some people speculated that the "1" meant "Phase 1", which would make sense. So of course the time would be represented as that specific Unix time stamp, as that what was on the timer; to the computer, it's a time. But to a human, the "1" could mean anything, including "Phase 1".

That's like saying if I weighed myself right now and it read "165", that I really only weigh 65 pounds and the "1" stands for something else.

link   
im telling you. this is all part of the drills. this dude calling mi5 is just leaning that way.. this guy finds the info on the sites and freaks out and calls mi5, thus making the drills even more eventful for those taking place in it. now they gotta think, is it real test or the drill they thought they were getting into. we were just part of the drill.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdream
You have to admit, that a hidden, coded message with a valid URL is more than fiction.

Exactly, I think those websites are what made people worried these pass few days.

link   
Double post

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Rocketgirl]

link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

snip

Well, if that was the case, he could have just used a static '1' image next to the timer. Your interpretation is not an invalid one by any means, I just feel that it's less likely.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've only been out a couple of hours and it seems theres loads to catch up oncan someone post all the links to the jackblack sites and btw it was me earlier that made the account on one of them called scotgaz, and it wont let me log in to it now, i sent in a message and cant get into it now to see if there was a reply......

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join