It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Not to be rude to you in any way but let me ask you this... Can you disprove anyones claims that they might be alien? from the many years of research i have done on this i have foun dit to be true that they could be your next door neighbor and you wouldnt even know it. unless you are a very good Psychic an dcan sense things about ppl. so dont b eso judgmental

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PINDARFOX12

Not to be rude to you in any way but let me ask you this... Can you disprove anyones claims that they might be alien? from the many years of research i have done on this i have foun dit to be true that they could be your next door neighbor and you wouldnt even know it. unless you are a very good Psychic an dcan sense things about ppl. so dont b eso judgmental

You can if you find out that same person a few weeks or months ago were saying, "i wish aliens came to earth and i hope they save us" and then a few months later he says " i am an alien that came to save all of human kind", then you can disprove that person, also, if you find out he is lying and you have proof, then how can would you still say, he may be an alien after all, when you have the proof he isn't?

He is not talking about the cases where we don't have anything to discredit the possible alien, he is talking about this specific case where someone is found out to be fake, and he still keeps playing make believe and refuses to admit he was faking it all along.

For the rest that haven't been found, we can't know, i have a thread about that, about how all of the sudden, in a very limited amount of time, there are millions and millions of new people on earth, my theory on that thread was, we are already living with them, we just don't know, maybe they look exactly like us.

Kai

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have read many of the threads of people claiming to be aliens. I take it with a grain of salt. They may be telling the truth who knows. Some of the claims are just way too out there but again who am I to say it's not true. I have been reading the you are an alien thread and well it's interesting to say the least. I look at it this way I am an alien to someone or something outside of this planet. We consider aliens to be from another planet so in a sense that term can be used back on us for other beings from outside of Earth, if that makes sense. I would really like the ones who claim to be part reptilian to post a pic esp since one of them says he has some of the features, well show me!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I believe aliens have visited, and am open minded to those who posted in that thread that they are currently doing so (although unlikely IMO) .
This does not apply to all posters in the topics mentioned: many people who were borderline mentally ill have lost jobs. That means no insurance, which means no medication. Then comes the stress of losing work, looking for work, because of finances dealing with hostile family or loss of family, new work environment or no work environment. Maybe even the loss of a home. In many mental illnesses which have been borderline or manageable, stress is a trigger for bringing on relapses and increasing the severity of symptoms. So IMO it is likely that there will be an increase in fantasies and delusions posted here and everywhere else on the net. But give people a break, you never know what they've been through. Also don't lump everyone into the nut category, you never know.

2.6 million jobs lost in 2008.

From BLS statistics:

Among the unemployed, the number of job losers and persons who completed
temporary jobs rose by 732,000 in May to 9.5 million. This group has in-
creased by 5.8 million since the start of the recession. (See table A-8.)

The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more)
increased by 268,000 over the month to 3.9 million and has tripled since
the start of the recession. (See table A-9.)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I agree that not all of them are all aliens. Maybe they(self-proclaimed aliens) make that up and say it because the aliens are contacting them but to them that sounds more crazy so they say they are the aliens. With the UFO sightings and crop circles on the rise you can only conclude there is still a spark of truth to what they are saying.

As for everything I've been saying about UFOs you will know the truth of the matter. They are not space travelers and they are not good. They will pretend to be the answer to the world's problems but they will turn on humanity. Because they are not who they will claim to be.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grifta

This is my first post on ATS. The reason I visit this website on a regular basis is to gather information and ideas that aren't available via MSM or discussed by most of the people I know. It's a kind of mind-altering place for me to go when I have questions or just wish to open my mind to a different reality. I truly appreciate the intelligent and inspiring posts I find here every day.

I find this highly controversial "I am an alien" topic intriguing and I suspect there may be proof out there that aliens are among us.

For people who believe Biblical scripture, the proof of ET's mingling with earthlings in scripture is very evident whether they wish to believe it or not. That's been discussed enough on this forum but if one reads Genesis and understands there are two creations of Adam; one with a perishable human body with limited spiritual awareness and one with an eternal and immortal soul, there just may be two or more races of people on this planet created by any number of creator "gods". Some are capable of understanding certain concepts and some are not.

Beyond spiritual differences, what about different blood types, intelligence levels and other genetic factors? I understand that it's dangerous to point out biological differences between people because that leads to separation and feelings of superiority or inferiority [and all those negative concepts we fight wars over] but it may be evidence of aliens among us, nonetheless. How much do we really know about what's contained in our own DNA? Perhaps the gov is denying ET existence to protect us from ourselves.

It just seems reasonable that "they" may be among us and always have been. Rather than disputing that, perhaps we should try and figure out why they're here.

I really don't wish to offend anyone with my very first post but I'd really like to know what other's think of this concept.

One last thought; maybe this "aliens among us" is nothing more than subliminal thought control by the PTB for reasons we don't understand yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Personally, I have no real opinion on whether "aliens" are "out there" or not. I kind of doubt it, but I do get the whole arguement saying that there are gazillions of planets out there and people can't assume that Earth is the only one with intelligent life on it. So, again, I can accept that there may be life "out there".

What is difficult to swallow is that life travelling anywhere from hundreds of light years to billions of light years to get here. If they are that intelligent, why are they hiding? Why do they "forget" to turn off the lights when they are "spying" on us? Why do they leave their crashed saucers and bodies of their dead just laying here for us to find? It just seems to me that you must suspend any logical thought to believe they are visiting, let alone that some of us might be alien. My opinion is these claims are either some desperate attempt to get attention or, as I stated in that other post, someone who can't accept the reality that they are just an insignificant speck of life on an insignificant pebble in an insiginificant section of the universe.

BTW, Thank you Elevatedone for the explanation. I do apologize for something that should have been addressed in a U2U and will try to keep from doing that sort of thing again.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
I used to think this was the most credible conspiracy site on the web. It seems lately, however, that a large number of people are making outlandish, childish, and ridiculous claims. and yes, i know the thread

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Kevin_X1]

i agree.it#s really gone downhill badly. there's some real gibberish on here these days. seems like some meatheads will believe anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There seems to be allot of that immature B.S lately. If a thread starts to read that way I just drop it. My time is to precious to waste.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by ablue07]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
You guys know which recent thread I'm reffering to.

Thank you for once again bringing the ATS attention to my thread, spinalremain.

I appreciate.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PINDARFOX12

Wow, another guy who didnt read the final contact thread and wants to cry that Im "non Believer". Take it easy man. Your neighbors can still be aliens if you want. Please read the final contact thread. All of it and then tell me that I am wrong in my assumption that Ly on is lying. Please. I want to see you believe him.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah there's a lot of unsubstantiated stuff out there.

Just ignore it, and when someone makes a claim you disagree with, ask for proof or some type of evidence. Without evidence you can come to the conclusion that most likely the person posting has an agenda and seeks to speak to only a clique of people on here without the inclusion of the entire community.

Most of that stuff gets moved to skunkworks anyway.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You know, I have to point out something.

I see no problem with people making their own claims, freedom of expression is for all.

The real problem that I see here is the way people "look for the truth".
A lot of people here look for the truth by judging and taking a million conclusions. Their truth then becomes biased, you will never be able to get out of the box if you keep doing this because basically you are only propagating the box.

What should one do to know the truth then? Just observe and absorb. Start by attesting to yourself that you know nothing.

I always see people complaining or judging other peoples idea. That is what makes ATS not as good as I would like it to be.

Just let it be...if it makes no sense to you here is what you can do:
1) Ignore
2) Keep observing
3) Ask questions

Lets stop labeling truth and reality, shall we?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I know how you feel. I'm also sicked of these self-proclaimed aliens or alien messengers who said "my source told me..." I mean an alien from whatever places appeared to post on forum ATS, think about how silly that sounds. The bigger problem is that when people hear about aliens and UFO in their heads so much that their sub-concious automatically tells the listener that these self-proclaimed aliens are telling the truth. Every time I go on UFO and Aliens board and clicked on a thread, if the thread starter write in single lines then double space each lines and constantly "my source...", I know that it's another one of those "aliens" and I would not look at that thread again. No offense but Spooky Fox Mulder is another new example.

Originally posted by PINDARFOX12

He cannot disprove it but CAN any of those "aliens" prove it??? Can you prove it? No.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by bonthan]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Unfortunately I have seen there are some immature people who make up silly stories that they themselves are aliens.

Unless the member provides some interior pics of the spaceship, or some other strong evidence to back the claim, I pretty much chuck such threads into the "out there" forums designed for it....

I've got no beef with a "real" alien posting, as long as they offer great evidence supporting the claim!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Just ignore it, and when someone makes a claim you disagree with, ask for proof or some type of evidence. Without evidence you can come to the conclusion that most likely the person posting has an agenda and seeks to speak to only a clique of people on here without the inclusion of the entire community.

I'm not on here for just the followers of Jesus Christ. I'm telling you this beforehand so you know what is coming and can better prepare for it by saving yourself and asking for repentance and forgiveness through Jesus Christ Son of God, Son of Man, The Judge of the Living and the Dead, and King of Kings. So again the Anti-Christ will come in a UFO, and I'm not seeking anything but that you listen to what I'm trying to tell you and take it to heart. I do give evidence and you all still ignore it and laugh in the fact of God's designs. That's how arrogant and removed the 21st century is from the One Living God. Maitreya is the Anti-Christ's name and he will at first seem all you could hope for but halfway into his promised treaty of peace he will declare that you must worship him as god or his image and if not be killed. It won't matter if he provides you any evidence for his claims because it will be a frightening time for all the people on the entire planet and by then everyone on the planet will likely be following him. It's your need for "proof" that will lead to your own demise. At the same time all that is happening you'll have two prophets tormenting you with as many plagues as they like and many natural disasters and heavenly alignments ans signs in the astronomical bodies and the like. You will see Nibiru return. Nephilim will return to try to poison humanity one last time. Nuclear war, World War III, Second Holocaust, Battle of Armageddon at Megiddo. You will see statues of the Beast speak and kill those who don't worship the image. Sound like AI yet? Think about what you're giving up. It's the ultimate climax of the creation before the Kingdom of God is set up for good. The End Times. What I listed isn't even the half of it.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Frankly i think that there either really high, bored or wanted attention. Or they generaly are off their heads.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

How can truth be bias if it's unknown? Im not saying anything about whats true or not because I do not know. Im saying that when someone is a proven liar that they shouldnt be allowed to post on here

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

People around the world are only proving my testimony as the truth by acknowledging this celestial object/UFO is real. It's not something you can just explain. Creme's explanation is what the object is.

Maitreya is false and not the real Christ.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
Frankly i think that there either really high, bored or wanted attention. Or they generaly are off their heads.

Because of this kind of thinking that I landed on ATS.
I came here specially because I couldn't talk about "interesting things" with the average Joe or else I get the same kind of answer only not so directly.

How closed your mind is to have to dismiss entire world-views as simply being "life being lived wrongly" or "psychological pathologies"?

My God, even ATS is infected now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join