Ok, I'm doing this with a couple of windows open, my laptops overheating and it's gonna be quicke for me to just cut and paste quotes here...
I'll number the points to make it easy for everyone to read through.
1) "Yes, I'm one of those who would tell you that I'm an alien; I DO however, have some evidence supporting my position. Although, at this point
all I will give is statistical evidence, and all I will demonstrate is a little better that a 99% probability. "
How have you proven anything so far to 99% (or a little better)... have you had any of your evidence verified by an independant 3rd party? You must
understand "taking your word" (my emphasis) is not good enough and derisive comments along the lines of "You need to do the work to understand"
and implications that if someone doesn't they're lacking in intelligence, very simply aren't good enough
Here's a quick definition of proof: "1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true." if you go to the link -
you'll find that little you have presented so far qualifies.
2) "I'm not asking any one to accept it"
- this in the context of you claiming to be an alien... you seem to be going back on that.
3) "I wanted to limit this to just the evidence, but, I didn't build the site properly for that..."
*coughs* So, is there actually anything on there that could be claimed as proof? You've seemed fairly emphatic in your more recent posts, but this
earlier statement contradicts that.
4) "It was my people who informed me. They arrived here back in the 90's, but for reasons that I don't understand, I get to remain here for a while
Yet you were left by them as a child and the Earth has a special weapon to keep them at bay... Hmm.
5) "The "your years", etc.... Not all planets revolve at the same speed, and not all planets orbit at the same speed, so the conversion of times
get a bit convoluted. This is a way of communicating the passage of relative time. My people have done this for a long time and have become used to
thinking of the passage of time as more of a cultural thing. For instance, to my people I am thought of as a small child, on Earth I'm 62 Years old.
Kind of confusing..."
There's really no need for the whole time thing to be confusing, you could simply say "one of my space days is 56 hours" and a year is 976.2
days", it seems you're unclear on this, or potentially making it up.
6) "I figure that if in my attempts to return to my parents, I can help the people of Earth, then that is a good thing. If I can help compel
disclosure, that is good."
You're preaching to the converted not the stupid, most (all?) of us believe in the probability of alien existance, how are you compelling disclosure,
here or anywhere?
7) "Yes, I am free to come and go as I like. Part of the reason for that is so that my parents have not reason to interfere."
So are your parents being kept at bay or not?
8) "They kept me out of combat when I served in the military back in the Viet Nam era."
I have major issue with this, this is vulgar in the extreme, you claim to be an alien yet participate in one of the most horried atrocities of the
20th century, something generally agreed as an utter, unwinnable debacle, you dishonour the name of every human soldier, man, woman and child that
died in that war. They kept you out of it? Why not keep you at home, there were plenty of people that didn't fight, they could've done that - or
was it some voyeuristic alien-thing? Studying human suffering? Wow, neat... you do realise as an alien you have no right to interfere in human
wars. Alternately, by pretending to be an alien and really a human, you also dishonour the names of all the above...
Disgusted by such vulgarity.
9) " I have been instrumental in the development of several significant technologies, yet, haven't made it pas 'reasonable comfortable'. Though,
it's not like I dont have the things I want. I get to drive my car of choice, even if it is an antique (1979 280ZX), I have rather high end computers
(this one is worth more than $14k and it is one of five), I even have an exotic pet. And then there is the several acre plot of land..."
What technologies exactly? Hang on, I thought you were suffering etc...
10) "I am fully independany and autonomus (please don't grade my spelling). So I have a fairly good life here.
11) "Yes, I have met my mother, and we talk daily. I'm not allowed to leave the country, and I am being sincere"
So you're not fully autonomous then...
12) "As of late, my resources have been limited."
Aside from the comfortable lifestyle of course... so you're here to benefit humanity, but you won't sell your car to do it?
13) "Do you really think that DNA evidence will show that I or any one else is extraterrestrial? You have NO frame of reference, the very best it
could show is that I'm not human. "
Not human would be a pretty good frame of reference is, you do understand what a frame of reference is don't you?
14) "I feel that doing the lab work my way, is the only way that all sides can be satisified that there is no bias in the results. That said...I
don't trust any lab work that I can't witness."
...and what science qualifications could you use to verify tampering wasn't taking place right infront of you?
15) "What makes me so special? I have aquired a set of skills that allows me to more directly manipulate the universe with my mind. At present these
are still rather un-developed, but usable to a large extent."
I'm pretty sure I asked about that and it was avoided, tried using them to benefit humanity? Stop children getting napalm on them?
16) "HOWEVER The ideas and claims I have made are also a means of testing the Human Species. Your acceptance or rejection and the apparent reasons
are being observed. The acceptance or rejection of our claims must not be made blindly. While the data I present here are intentionally
So you're not presenting full verifiable evidence then... are you going to try to sell me Japan?
Right, I'm nearly at the post limit... Your statements are riddled with holes, I could pull out more inconsistencies, contradictions and the like -
I've not even got onto your "website" yet, there's a whole gammut of stuff to be scrutinised there.
The Vietnam thing got to me btw - unforgivable.