It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

If there were 7 billion Gods on a planet they wouldnt be Gods. A God has to have more power, knowledge, goodness, or evil than those below it. A God is above and the subjects are below.

I dont know if i believe the Bible or not, but it is amazing how it gets somethings right. It predicts that man will start to think of themselves as Gods. Go figure.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

The issue with all of the people claiming to be starseeds etc, is that I like to learn, I like to ask questions and I tend to be a little skeptical ~ so I ask questions... my problem lies in that the answers are always vague or evasive, it doesn't engender an attitude of respect.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Yeah it would be kind of nice if one of the "special people" would show us some proof of their special gifts that make them alien, Indigo, Star Seed, etc.

I guess that is asking too much from the "special ones".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

Why does he have to chill out? Isn't the motto around here "deny ignorance?"

This is a good question. You have people who are knowingly lying about things and trying to sell it off as though its legit.

I too get tired of the whole "im more enlightened than you" threads. Just because I argue the point. That makes me one of the left behind people.

I'm on a lower vibrational scale.

WHATEVER.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of this scene from Life of Brian

Compare everything here to this, and you will see things as they really are

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My two cents, for what it's worth.

If you don't like it, don't read it! To me it's as cut and dry as that.
I mean, that's what I do.
When I come here and a vast majority of the home page is filled with "I'm an Alien/Bush is a Reptilian/UFO over Turkey (again) type threads, I don't get mad and vent about the quality and/or content of ATS, instead I don't read them and delve deeper into the forums to see what else is going on.

Some might be surprised on the quality that lies below the surface!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't understand this thread too well.
So what, someone on the net says they are an alien.

You say prove it.
They say get bent.

Arguing about it won't do you any good.
I'd rather see what they have to say as it pertains to the thread topic, not their place of origin.

"Hmmm... That guy says he's an alien. Oh well, maybe he is."

Because you can rest assured that if aliens have the tech to make it here, they have the tech to post on our primitive internet.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"If there were 7 billion Gods on a planet they wouldn't be Gods. A God has to have more power, knowledge, goodness, or evil than those below it. A God is above and the subjects are below."

Oh no - they would be Gods. You've just described our relationship with the planet and how we've dominated all of its flora and fauna. And we are hard at work in attempting to bring this type of relationship to our neighbors out there.

Keep in mind also that a god can also be plural. The original word for God is Elohim (plural, not singular).

What I really mean when I say that we are gods is that we are "godlike" rather than one all powerful god - like grains of sand to a beach - or drops of water to an ocean. Just because we aren't the bigger, more expansive entity within and around us, it doesn't mean we don't contain some of it as well.

All I'm saying is that we may not be God it/him/herself, but we certainly are godlike. And if that's the case, then we are most definitely aliens ourselves.

And we are beginning to wake up. It is even scaring the collective guano out of us. Look at all we have unleashed while we were unaware through the centuries. Imagine what we could unleash once we become aware of who and what we are.

That's why I encourage the concept of guidance and inspiration from within and without - whether it's from the self (lowest, in my opinion) from ETs (second), or from God. And if it's all three, so much the better. "Te Nosce Ipsum" isn't the most often quoted Latin phrase for nothing...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by nethawk]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Maybe you should wake up to the real reality around you. Remember, information you seek will only be visible in your reality if it vibrates at the same speed as you are. If you wish to elevate your consciousness to see E.T.s walking around you then by all means do. Most people are either too busy to achieve this state within or honestly lazy from lack of ambition or drug use. Yes E.T.s can see you at higher vibrations. Lower vibrations entities can not visibly see higher ones. It would be wonderful to have thousands more to share a brighter reality with.

Remember the only TRUE reality is the one you choose to be in!

E.T.s are born into human bodies I suggest you research how the soul enters the body before stating that people are frauds.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Here Now]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

All I'm saying is that we may not be God it/him/herself, but we certainly are godlike. And if that's the case, then we are most definitely aliens ourselves.

Wow what a leap in logic.
1. How are we God like, can we create a universe, create all living things, raise the dead, etc.. Are we all powerful or all knowing?

2. If we were God like, how would that be proof that we are alien? It could just as easily be that God created us like him here on Earth where we have stayed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

We have always created universes. Simple logic:

Do you believe that we continue to exist after we die? If so, then how long did we exist before we were born? Because if we exist forever after we die, then it is logical to assume we might have existed since the beginning - of everything. Even up to the creation of the solar system and earth and even the Universe itself. In fact, it is also safe to assume that if we existed since before the creation of everything, then once everything was created, that we were at least aware of what was going on - if we didn't outright participate. Ohhh - scawy stuff.

But it goes far beyond just that...

Look at human history itself. We have always been "co-creators" in this cosmic soup - from day one. Examples:

1) As prehistoric hominids, we created worlds by using pigments and drawing them on cave walls.

2) When speech came along, we created worlds through oral storytelling.

3) As speech gave birth to the written word, we wrote books detailing insanely complex worlds and universes to explore (been to the Sci-Fi section in a bookstore lately?).

4) Radio and television became the next medium through which humans have co-created worlds and universes for others to explore.

5) Then along comes the Internet - a World Wide Web information network - providing endless hours of fun and enjoyment for others. In fact, this realm is so chock full of immersion that many become addicted and "lose" their own lives to it. Think "video games" and chat rooms (or forum boards) LOL.

We have always created worlds and Universes - and we're not even that evolved yet.

And there are many more examples, but hey - I have to go and do stuff outside.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

1) As prehistoric hominids, we created worlds by using pigments and drawing them on cave walls.

2) When speech came along, we created worlds through oral storytelling.

3) As speech gave birth to the written word, we wrote books detailing insanely complex worlds and universes to explore (been to the Sci-Fi section in a bookstore lately?).

4) Radio and television became the next medium through humans have co-created worlds and universes for others to explore.

5) Then comes the Internet - a World Wide Web - providing endless hours of fun and enjoyment for others. In fact, this realm is so chock full of immersion that many become addicted. Think "video games" and chat rooms - or forum boards (LOL)

None of these are proof of creating anything other than new forms of communication. When a homonid drew a circle it did not mean it created a new planet somewhere in the universe.

Sure, humans can create things, but that does not make us exactly like God or as powerful as God. It just means we are animals with enough brain power to think conceptually.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
One species out of 26,000,000...

I don't usually do this, but I feel I just have to.

"None of these are proof of creating anything other than new forms of communication. When a hominid drew a circle it did not mean it created a new planet somewhere in the universe."

And yet right there in black & white within an ancient document it clearly states:

In the beginning was the word...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
And if someone now posts a photo of them flying in on a dragon, I'll feel very small right now.

Well smartie pants for your information. I am a dragon man!

PROOF

My 1st Dragon
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/880d7cc59717.jpg[/atsimg]

Me In Flight School!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bbfcba643a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Me Heading To The Shop Last Tuesday
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90a22c0e54dc.jpg[/atsimg]

I expect an apology and a little more respect in the future!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Well maybe a few more. I saw a monkey that could make rudimentary tools and an elephant that could paint a picture. Also there were the Neanderthals that were either wiped out by hominids or integrated in through pairing up.

However, even if we were the only ones, it does not make us Gods it just makes us more advanced. Humans have certain features that helped out. Things like opposable thumbs, bigger brains. Also, we didnt really advance until we figured out how to cook food, grow crops, etc...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And what exactly do you think pushed us to seek out better ways to survive, grapes?

I'll keep saying it until it sinks in: one species out of 26,000,000...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Not grapes. We just evolved bigger brains because they were advantageous in survival. Plus we had physical attributes that helped as well. I have a feeling that dolphins and whales are much more intelligent than they get credit for, but they lack the physical ability to construct or change their environment to a great degree. Maybe in a few million years they will evolve hand like appendages. Some primate species already seem to be developing greater conceptual thinking skills.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am one of those special people thats over sensitive, feels he doesn't belong here, mixes with people that feels the same way is waiting for something "big" to happen.. Star child? Indigo child? No Bipolar! the right medical treatment makes that go away...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I consider myself to be a sane, rationa,l human-being, I don't intuit anything wrong with the world, I know it, I observe it, lots of things are going hideously wrong with the planet and peoples selfish attitudes.

I don't think hiding behind being a starseed etc and saying "Wait to ascend" is particularly helpful, nor would be unlocking my "inner vibration" ~ I'm more in favour of political change and good old fashioned hard work.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dzlr40

A star for you. At least you had the good sense to go get some treatment. That is what worries me about these people feeding off of each other. Some of them appear to have obvious psychological issues but instead of getting help they start thinking they are more advanced than everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join