It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Do you claim to be an indigo or somesuch? If so would you be kind enough to answer some questions for me?

I promise none of them will be Star Wars related.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A lot of people are waking up to memories, including past life experiences, many who are abductees are recalling things for the first time, that was blocked from them, as the vibration of this planet, its hz has risen. We are all rising in our frequency right now, and it isn't surprising that the ruling corporate bloodline henchmen are implementing nwo, the codex, multitudes of poisons and everything they can to block the shift of awareness, and freedom that this awakening will entail.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

I'm looking at both sides of this thread with an open mind. I posted earlier about some self-described alien posters maybe had certain problems, but still stating that I had an open mind.

However something comes to mind now with nethawk's post. How in evolutionary terms do we come to grips with the sudden leap in technology over 5000 years? If we evolved from apes and only apes, how did we go from stone tools and barely figuring out fire, to quantum physics, chemistry, genetics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, space science......

5000 years is a micro-blip on the evolutionary time scale. Any takers on this question?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

My stab at this answer is technological evolution is a snowball effect, one new development will help us to develop others, look at the invention of the calculator and how that influenced other things. Also technology has aided an increase in the distribution of technology, so you've got a guy that invents the telephone on one side of the world and then someone else in another country going "That's cool, think I can improve on it".

Add into this the significant increase in public education (all the way up to university level) over the past 100 years and we have a significant increase in people with specialities in different fields ~ from philosophy to sciences, to maths and medicine etc.

To be honest, I'm surprised we've not developed further faster.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I don't claim anything except that i am different. Honestly I did respond to that thread also. Just because i said what i said on that thread doesn't make me an indigo but it does make me feel different maybe that is my fault maybe not. A lot of what i say in my post could just be outside influences or just me and my way out there imagination ya know, I do have a crazy imagination don't know where i get it though, maybe I'm a pinch of skitso,and a little psycho, i don't know but i try to do what can and yes i have had my head checked,they also wanted to look at my art work never told me why,but i think i know anyway, most of the head shrinks didn't know what to do with me and would pass me on to another and so on, i went to a psych-ward for different reasons id rather not get into it(self committed BTW). I'm going to neurologists now for chronic migraines and blue and white flashes in my eyes, and ill be taking another Tova test in Aug. Like a lotta people say it is probably just wishful thinking and away to make me feel better in my life, I personally don't feel that way to make myself better than anybody, far from it. So with all that said i probably couldn't answer whatever questions you have but i can try my best to. Don't forget i never claimed to be an indigo...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Tallcool1, the fact is that it is relatively easy to "predict" how another species will look like and exist socially thousands of years from now (deer in some form will continue to look like deer and graze, dogs will generally look doglike and run after cats, etc). However...

I dare you to even venture a prediction of how and what we will look like ten thousand years from now - provided we exist in that time frame along with the exponential rate of technological and social change our kind is initiating and being subjected to. It is impossible to predict virtually anything regarding our kind - except that we will undoubtably become vastly different in almost every manner in comparison to what we are today.

Want proof? Take a look at the latest advances in nanotechnology. Or the latest quantum physics theories and ideas.

Whatever we become in the future, it represents change on an unprecedented scale.

Or I could just be full of crap.

Nethawk - have you ever seen the Disney movie Wall-E? At the end of the movie, we see that the humans have moved off planet due to over pollution and so forth. Humans have become so dependant on machines doing everything for them and all we have to do is literally lay around and be entertained. That is what I predict the future of humans to be. Fat and lazy and no self responsibility.
We will also likely have less hair, no little toes, little fingers, appendix and tonsils because we won't need them anymore.

I do see the what you are saying, but to me it still doesn't point to any one of us being aliens. Just that the more that our brains develop, the more we will discover and invent. Our knowledge will increase (and has been) exponentially.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

You wouldn't need to use irony if you knew what you were talking about.
You seem to be distorting the image all the time. Maybe because a distorted image is all you can see?

Who's using irony? The poster you are replying to certainly isn't and I'm pretty sure it wasn't his/her intention either.

Without wanting to sound too pedantic, you might want to try and find out what the actual meaning of "irony" is.

I don't actually think the people who claim to be aliens are as offensive as the people who claim to be "indigo children" or the like. At least the "aliens" are (hopefully) not believing what they are saying, where as the IC do actually believe it, in some desperate search to feel special and in the brain-wronged knowledge that they are better than you!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Personally, I think ET is among us for reasons I do not understand and I think some may even be members of this forum or at the very least, may lurk.

Of course I sincerely doubt they would come out and admit they are “offworlders” so those who do, I will assume are 100% human and blessed with a skewed view of reality.

In any case the “aliens” in this place tend to spin a good yarn so I do not mind (more power to them).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hey thanks for sharing. I hope they figure everything out for you. Sounds like things have been tough for you on and off. I think it can be healthy to try to frame life challenges in a postive way as long as they are not taken too far.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Hey thanks for sharing. I hope they figure everything out for you. Sounds like things have been tough for you on and off. I think it can be healthy to try to frame life challenges in a postive way as long as they are not taken too far.

Yeah i try not to but life isn't getting better I'm not gonna go into that though, lets just say i keep falling through that hole in the floor and hit rock bottom and then fall through that hole some more. Anyway i try to stay positive. Thank you...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I think this thread has evolved way more than homo sapiens have over the past 200,000 years. It went from thoughts on posers who lie about being aliens to the missing link and technology. With a few indigos and starseeds thrown in. wow, Chia Thread watch it grow

[edit on 17-6-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Well try to keep having a postive outlook and hope. Those are most important. Also, keep in mind that they discover new causes and solutions almost daily. Hopefully they will find something in one of your tests and have a solution for you.

My uncle is schizophrenic and he suffered for years and recently they put him on some new drugs and he is as good as new.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Its nice to see people like to add others as foes whom they don't know, but pressume they can make assumptions about nonetheless. Well, I was almost tempted to hit the friendship button when I saw that you really thought it ok to declare a foe someone who shares something you can't bear to hear. ATS is not about a certain group sharing its mindset, its about the empowerment of all. I don't consider you to be a foe in the least.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Yeah Ive been on adderall that crap is killin me. Sure it makes me focused but some days i don't need my prescribed dose and when i take it I'm off the friggin walls and become vary i don't know i cant think of the word, but my doc wont change it for me he says that's what you gotta take blah,blah,blah, so now its to the point if stop takin it I'm screwed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well maybe try a different doc until you get a good one. There are lots of doctors but only a few great ones.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ok, thankyou for being so candid and good luck with everything.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Who are we to Judge?

Yes there maye be some immaturity from time to time but even the most mature here have at times acted very immaturely.

If someone was an alien who managed to post here, then how would you know or not know if they were genuine? The simple and honest answer is... You don't KNOW. You Assume instead.

I would think we should be more concerned over the Attack Mentality that is so prevalent on this site than to be concerned over what someone believes about themselves or those who claim knowing they are not what they claim.

So again I ask, who are any of us to Judge another? Who here has the experience and knowledge enough to say what is what, really?

The answers to those two questions are:-
None of us have the right to judge another person's experience of reality.

The vast majority of you do not have anywhere near the experience level required of bigger picture reality to make a call against anyone's claims.

So let's just settle down and move on to more important things.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I occassionally "Foe" people... not out of any ill will, but usually if they consistently express views that I feel have no merit ~ avatars change and it's a useful flagging system, same as "friending" someone, you can scroll through posts and pick out people who's opinions you might want to look for.

Would you refer to yourself as an alien soul?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Alot of us feel 'different'. There is a fine line around here between the intuitive types that feel something is 'up' in the world.......and then the full blown fruity cakes that claim abilities such as morphing into other life forms
(That's the beauty of ATS, I think.....)

In any case, IMHO, there is a fine line between being 'too aware' and being (what is considered to be (by the masses)) mentally ill or unstable. I think in these times, that's a very difficult differentiation to make. Many days I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of reality, about to fall over because I just feel so much more observant than the average bear. The state of things will make anyone textbook 'crazy'.

There are many of us that feel the same as you. You just have to put yourself out there and look around a bit. Feel free to u2u anytime. I've also worked with people that are clinically insane......and I really don't get that type of vibe from you.

All the best
and hang in there......

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, the idea of humans being amnesic aliens themselves will not go away - regardless of what happens to this thread. Too many people are actively promoting and stating such.

Perhaps that's why the struggle to quieten and silence the world populace is in such high gear: it is easy to control 7 billion humans. It is quite another to control 7 billion gods/highly evolved alien beings. In fact, in all likelihood, it is probably a complete administrative nightmare - from a controller's perspective.

But the biggest danger IMO is what will happen when these seven billion gods wake up and realize who they are - and which factions they decide to join with. We could very well be sitting at Ground Zero of a galactic "Star Wars" type scenario...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join