It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
reply to post by Kaifan

Haven't you wondered why these things happen? Isn't there a purpose? When I was very young, kindergarden or so. When drawing pictures of people I would always color around the people with "their color" My teachers would ask why i did that, I just saw them that way and I didn't know it wasnt what every else saw. When other kids saw that I was different that way, I was called everything you can imagine. So eventually I suppressed it also, But the Dreams and Empathy I couldn't. About a year ago I found out about indigos and found that I fit the mold completely, and I have been working to get back what I lost. Do you not think that there is a reason that people with these "attributes" to have them? I think that we do have them for a purpose, but who knows what the hell that purpose is.

I believe the purpose is to improve our understanding and control of the spiritual energy we all have inside, but if we can't integrate into our current society, then how will this happen?

My thoughts on that are, if we can integrate into society as something normal, then eventually everyone will accept all these things are real, they will see it in day to day life, will get used to it, will understand and won't deny and reject, then everyone will take a step into the same direction we are going, after a while, everyone will be 'indigo', we will have moved on to a better life, as a whole, instead of just a few who want the rest of the human race to disappear to give us room.

Does this make sense?

Kai

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I suppose it could be a result of luck/chance/whatever. But I don't like the thought that I was tormented for something that turns out to be non purposeful. Seems like a waste. I have seen a lot of make these claims and it seems like they think its great and they are an x man, but when you are ostricised and ridiculed its terrible. Also if I am near someone that is suicidal, It is the worst thing I can ever imagine. So there are more downsides than upsides.

I guess thats the reason I think that there has to be something to it. If there isn't we are just the but of a cruel sociatal joke.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

How can there be a rational explanaition for something that is based on subjective feelings, or abduction/contact experiences, often shrouded in memory loss, so we are not so happy mushrooms, being kept in the dark on both ends of the stick so to speak, on a category like this. There are threads, though not so many, because most people are intimidated at sharing on them, about reincarnation, for example, about the matrix, about nde's. My friend a wonderful one about his nde, where he was clinically dead for 33 minutes, and was shown glimpses of past lives spanning several galaxies: www.abovetopsecret.com... Some people remember being given definite answers, others have leaks, or feelings, an awareness that this isn't home.

The thread that spawned this one, is for those people waking up to being more than a human in a human reality box, stuck in this matrix, in this 3d materialistic reality, and they're aware that they came from elsewhere, perhaps recently, perhaps ages ago, which is still a brief span to the soul as I discovered with shock when I had my memories last spring. It took over a week to physically recover from this grinding feeling of walls crumbling inside, but even worse was this surreal feeling of trying to adjust to the span of time I had glimpsed into, that was huge to me, but just a short few years to my soul.
But it was a very precious gift, anything that shakes a person loose from the MC and the paradigm they are being indoctrinated with by the media is a gift. Some are a bit traumatic, but oh well.

The threads that often reveal glimpses of truth and wisdom are often not ones that can be debated logically like discussing a breaking news or nasa presentation, or the latest photo that is being analyzed. And no one is twisting anyones arm to come on and share. Nor are they in the threads about Chakra meditations, or developing psi, or Chi, or any of the more interesting threads. Some of the best threads are not in the left brained type threads that the skeptics claim to be sole supporters of, but in the right brained type threads, and surprisingly the skeptics are there tooth and nail trying to shut them down, and suppress discussions like this, or ridicule them to the enth degree. This left brained society has shut itself off from its own knowlege, biological sensors and intuition, and when people begin to wake up and regain more of their knowledge, others are very critical of this. Why? Just avoid those topics if they make you uncomfortable, but many truly need to get together and explore those ideas, for their own holistic health.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Yes, there are some, shall we say, outrageouse threads claiming all sorts of outlandish things.

and at one time humans thought the earth was flat.

[edit on 113030p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

Right, thankyou anyway...

It doesn't seem any clearer and hasn't opened my mind at all to the possibilities you're discussing

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
well I tried, I am not like Spookymulder or Soulorb, They seem to know a lot more about the indigo phenomenon. I appreciate that it wasnt a bashing conversation.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by skeptic_al

Yeah Skeptik al, some of the stories are certainly hillarious. I read that one about the Scottsman who beat and nearly murdered the fishman trying to steal his baby and I almost wet my pants. Funny ass stuff man

What in name of Satan are you on about?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
I used to think this was the most credible conspiracy site on the web. It seems lately, however, that a large number of people are making outlandish, childish, and ridiculous claims. and yes, i know the thread

I am of the opinion that those nuts might have deliberately registered to ruin and disinfo any thread of groundable, factual or scientific viability. We seem to have good, constructive discussions until some "alien human indigo" comes on and tells us the answers are in our spirits, in the stars or on a higher vibration of existence that they can see and we cant because we dont believe or some jargon like that.

Welcome to the newer, dumber ATS.

edit: also, iv come across some people who think they came to earth on dragons. DRAGONS! you know... like in that movie. This is the epitomy of i need professional help.

mabey we need an ATS psych ward

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Kevin_X1]

Am I just getting dumber or do I not have the ability to sift through the threads that are just garbage? I thought I had the ability to block posts from characters that I feel are crap contributors. I thought I had the ability to simply ignore the obviously outlandish posts and focus on the ones that present legitimate or at least interesting arguments?

Oh yeah. I can and do. I don't complain about the stupid posts because I don't go into them.

Doesn't reflect at ALL about ATS. They present what they want to which is an OPEN FORUM for all types. Why complain about something that is COMPLETELY in your control? Your control to just IGNORE them!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I used to think this was the most credible conspiracy site on the web.

Well, I have only been posting two years, and everything seems the same to me.

What was your favorite conspiracy ?

Maybe i would think it was hoowie.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
I used to think this was the most credible conspiracy site on the web. It seems lately, however, that a large number of people are making outlandish, childish, and ridiculous claims. and yes, i know the thread
...snip...[edit on 17-6-2009 by Kevin_X1]
Lately?!?. There used to be far more incredible stories and theories posted on a daily basis. There were everyday regulars here that claimed to chat with alien races. It used to be much more livelier here, but really it always boiled down to "extraordinary claims not being backed by extraordinary proof".

The whole "Deny Ignorance" is a very sharp double edged sword.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nullster

I have had telepathic communication with aliens.

Prove I haven't.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thankyou for your involved reply, I have some points...

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by jokei

How can there be a rational explanaition for something that is based on subjective feelings, or abduction/contact experiences, often shrouded in memory loss, so we are not so happy mushrooms, being kept in the dark on both ends of the stick so to speak, on a category like this.

I think when you're talking about vibrational frequencies and the like that if they exist as you term them, they should have a rational explanation, with regard to abduction/contacts, like anyone indigo or not, unless there's physical evidence then it's just a case of taking someone's word ~ unfortunately as the indigos I have communicated with are very sketchy, defensive and often self-contradictory I tend not to believe them.

There are threads, though not so many, because most people are intimidated at sharing on them, about reincarnation, for example, about the matrix, about nde's. My friend a wonderful one about his nde, where he was clinically dead for 33 minutes, and was shown glimpses of past lives spanning several galaxies: www.abovetopsecret.com... Some people remember being given definite answers, others have leaks, or feelings, an awareness that this isn't home.

I feel you digress and obfuscate...

The thread that spawned this one, is for those people waking up to being more than a human in a human reality box, stuck in this matrix, in this 3d materialistic reality, and they're aware that they came from elsewhere, perhaps recently...

Please clarify what you mean by Matrix and reality box ~ to me reality is what I experience moment to moment, in a sense with quite real paramaters on it.

The threads that often reveal glimpses of truth and wisdom are often not ones that can be debated logically like discussing a breaking news or nasa presentation, or the latest photo that is being analyzed.

That to me is the problem essentially, you (indigos) claim to have greater understandings or consciousness' ~ yet with this you still can't argue logically, you seemingly refuse to attempt... this gives the impression of it being falsehood.

And no one is twisting anyones arm to come on and share.

Agreed, but the way I see it is it's like an alternative fad, where you get lots of people wanting to jump on board ~ a bit like me recently gettin a Twitter account.

Just avoid those topics if they make you uncomfortable, but many truly need to get together and explore those ideas, for their own holistic health.

They don't make me uncomfortable, that seems to be a common accusation from indigos ~ an equivalent "Talk to the hand"!

I just like asking questions ~ I'm very open to learning and eagerly await your response.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by dariousg

I used to think this was the most credible conspiracy site on the web.

Well, I have only been posting two years, and everything seems the same to me.

What was your favorite conspiracy ?

Maybe i would think it was hoowie.

Is this directed at me? If so that isn't even my statement that you quoted. That is a quote from the person that I replied to with my own questions and statements.

My favorite conspiracy? I don't have just one. I like to look at conspiracy's that have some valid claims behind them. Like 911 and JFK. Those are interesting conspiracies that I believe have merit.

As for your claims of speaking with non-terrestrials, who am I to say you haven't? I for one believe in more than what we are controlled into thinking. There is MUCH more to this existence than being born, living and then dying.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I was "On about" saying I agree with you that some of the stories are extremely amusing here. That's all. The fishman story I read was really funny.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by seagull

Yes, there are some, shall we say, outrageouse threads claiming all sorts of outlandish things.

and at one time humans thought the earth was flat.

Then rational thinking and science was placed into the world which put everything into perspective. Lets not forget when the world had finally accepted that the world was round, it had already been achieved thousands of years ago by sailors.

But some threads are far beyond rational logic that have entered the world of fantasy which on a mental side of health, can be dangerous and destructive.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The point of not being from "here" has little to do with the physical, and being "alien" in that manner is about being physical. All that is physical is the "matrix", the program of reality which works on logic/code or "the word" that made creation. The physical or flesh is of this world, thus in a physical sense if you are born on the earth, then you are a human. Plain and simple you are as human as everyone else. I don't care if you remember past "alien" lives or whatever, you are a human if you were born on this earth as far as the physical goes.

To go deeper and seperate consciousness from the physical and us being "aliens" and "not of this world" would not have a physical attachment to it. Thus, what that thread said was completely illogical and doesn't hold up past basic scrutiny.

What is flesh is flesh. Your flesh is human, not alien. Only in spirit/consciousness are you not of this world, or creation itself for that matter.

There was nothing enlightened about the thread, it was just feeding people labels and attachments that some people happen to like. In reality, it took people further away from the truth than closer to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Our bodies are nothing more then a self created thoughtform from another form of existance, we beings manifested into.

So think of it like picking up a body from the other side dropping in filling in your gaps of memory with dna, and decoding your own cellular structure.

But yes if the body is a thoughtform think of the wonderful things that await us, ITS NOTHING MORE THEN A THOUGHTFORM.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Well i know some i dont calim to know it all and i will answer the best i can, if you got some question i might be able to answer, if i can not give u a corret answer i will tell you so i wont lie....there is to many lies and we need to sort it out, it has given the true ones a bad rep. im one of the true ones im incarnated here and i dont see my self any better than the next one

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

in my family, especially with girls, we have a long history of certain people seeing auras around certain people.

one of my great grandmothers had the gift, and it reappeared in my sister. my sister always used to say how she could see light around people... but she never claimed to be anything more then human.

people are different, some people are more in tune with the world and people around them... but by no means can you shove those people into any number of categories. your not indigo, your not form the stars, your not even that special of an earthing. just different, and probably lying.

the only reason i know im telling the truth is because i didnt know what an aura was when i was a little boy and overheard family discussions

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nullster

yeah, i can imagine. i've only been a member for 3 years. but, its just the sheer number of people supporting claims and not defying ignorance that is the problem. it goes against the ATS montra

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join