It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I would never give attention to anyone here claiming to be alien,
unless they have some pretty damn good evidence, or insight/teachings.
And i'm very picky with the latter.

I wish everyone would ignore these people, it's a pointless debate with them.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

My question to you and others who think the same is: what makes you think any of them are not truthful??

Now, I sure that most are pure Bull, but, without any evidence to the contrary, why would you think so?

Yes, I'm one of those who would tell you that I'm an alien; I DO however, have some evidence supporting my position. Although, at this point all I will give is statistical evidence, and all I will demonstrate is a little better that a 99% probability.

My point is, alien contact with Earth is such an important, and potentially 'changing' experience for Earth, that you simply cannot dismiss 'out-of-hand' any claim. You can, and should, require some evidence, but, please know; proving extraterrestrial orgins, except in a very few extraordinary instances, is not possible. The reason for this is that Terrestrial science still hasn't advanced far enough to do so.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So you are not from Earth huh? And what has led you to this revelation? Did your parents tell you, or are you claiming alienhood to explain why you don't fit in?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ya know...you could have just answered the question, and left it at that. I'm not sure I like the tone of your response...it seems a bit hostle.

I put that wee bit of info out there so that y'all could be aware of where I'm coming from, I'm not asking any one to accept it. Its not like I put my evidence out there (if any one wants to see it just say so...I'll provide a link).

But, since you ask; I was told by some greys and a couple of nordics some 58 of your years ago. My earth parents tried to hide it from me and I 'fit in' just fine. I do however, prefer truth, and desire to help the rock I've called home for so long.

That work for you Slim?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So you're over 58 earth years of age? Care to post a picture of yourself - you will come out on earth cameras won't you or do vibrations hinder that?

Statistical evidence won't really stand up here to be honest, but go for it I'm sure it'll be amusing.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
These claims are entertaining.. but only for the first couple of posts. After that I start considering what type of person/people decide that a good use of their time is to post threads making claims for which they cant/wont provide any evidence for, knowing that they will get absolutely ripped apart for it. Its quite disturbing really.
Even if it was aliens posting these threads, are they a little slow? Does the phrase 'banging your head against a brick wall' not exist on their home planets?

And as for the 'prove they arent telling the truth' line... thats when you KNOW people are really scraping the barrel when it comes to points to argue.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

LOL...the only cameras that are inhibited by anything are DMV cameras.

So...if statistical data won't work, then what might? I want to point out that DNA also won't work. DNA analysis relies on Terrestrial knowledge of DNA structures, so, even if my DNA turned out to not be Human, that proves nothing. And further, if it is indeed human yet of no known decent, it still does not extablish off-world origins. So...unless I can borrow a starship and land in your back yard...

You can see some of my evidence here: alien.wolfmagick.com...
I wanted to limit this to just the evidence, but, I didn't build the site properly for that...so follow the "child" menu link and the "Collective consciousness" you will be able to see all of it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Thanks for your prompt response...

There are plenty of things that can inhibit cameras, light or the lack thereof for starters - however, what I was getting at was if you have a vibrational frequency that is out of sync with that of human reality, then you might not photograph well...

Now, I'm British so the language might not translate, but cheers for the picture, you look like a cheerful guy. You also look like you could be roadcrew for the Greatful Dead... did you enjoy the 70s? A lot?

I will take the time to check your website out tomorrow...

As for the statistical data, what I meant was it will be very hard to prove anything with it here, because I doubt if these statistics will be scientifically verifiable (sorry), but if you feel them valid you should post them anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Actually, yes I did enjoy the 70's. Sadly, I was not part of the Dead's road crew, though I did work with a guy that was one of their recording engineers (his gig while attending Berkley University).

What I am though (aside from an ET) is a Software Engineer, though most of what I do now is high end web applications.

As I said, my evidence is on the site, and, there are files that will allow you to reproduct the results I have with the correct commercial software.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The answers to what you asked me are in the previous pages. I wasnt hostile. I asked you why you claim something as astounding as being an alien. Im an alien too. A lizard told me 44 Earth years ago. Maybe we are related

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Why I made that statement.

I. felt it appropriate at the moment.
2. Its true
3. I have an agenda...no actually, I've been aware of my true origins for a very long time, and have lived the lie. I'm very tired of being someone I'm not and would love to simply be who/what I am.

Prolly no related, as I understand it, I'm the only one of my species here. This actually makes it worse...greater feeling of isolation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The grays told you that you are the only of your kind here? How do you know that theyre being honest?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I am an alien and so is the entire human population upon planet Earth. Want proof? Here it is if you can digest it:

We are the only species out of 26,000,000 that is able to do all the crazy and unique stuff we can do (go into space, philosophize, create robotic versions of our own selves, live in virtually every ecosystem we can think of, smoke, create and wear clothing, and much more.

If we are not an alien species, then why do we need morality/religion/scientific exploration to teach us how to adapt/change/accept/transform the realm we are living in? None of the other 26,000,000 species needs that. Only us.

One species out of 26,000,000. That's a heck of a lottery win by any stretch of the imagination. So people can argue and accuse other people of being wacko because of the idea that they think they're "other" lifeforms from elsewhere, but the accusers are included within the boat simply by association.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No, It wasn't the Greys that told me that, and I have no reason to trust anything they might say. From all indications the Greys have no good intent.

It was my people who informed me. They arrived here back in the 90's, but for reasons that I don't understand, I get to remain here for a while longer.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Oh I apologize. I thought I read that the grey guys told you. My mistake. So the grey aliens are deceitful and evil?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Wait a minute. I just went back and reread what you wrote. "But, since you ask; I was told by some greys and a couple of nordics some 58 of your years ago" So the grey guys told you that you're an alien along with the nordics, but the greys didnt tell you that you're the only one of your kind here. I gotcha

[edit on 27-6-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I don't get it, there are several things that don't make sense on what you're saying and what your web site explains:

The conspiracy? To conceal the presence of a single Extraterrestrial Biological Entity and knowledge of all extraterrestrial activity from the general population of Earth

And here you are showing yourself to everyone on this forum, the internet, and possibly, everyone who would mean you harm.

Who wrote this?

and is being used to hold at bay the parents of the alien child it was intended to protect

And then who wrote this? (emphasis mine)

Our Child

Who.
Anthra-Andromda is his given name. While Anthra was placed on your planet some 62 of your years ago (April 1947), he is to us a small child (approximately equivalent to one of your 18 month old toddlers).

I have seen that a lot, the "your" as in "your earth years, months, days" from all the people who claim to be alien, why do they do that?

Who wrote this? your real parents from other planet? if they didn't then why speak like that?

Why.
Anthra is an important 'asset' to our people. He represents the hopes and aspirations of our great empire.

Your planet was chosen for several reasons.

* He could be easily hidden among your people with minimal genetic alteration.

Not so easy if he gives himself away
, i mean no offense but this is really funny, all that effort to hide your location, all of those sacrifices and you end up giving yourself away like this on a conspiracy forum?

The Agreement page reads as if it was written by your parents, then, why are they giving this top secret information on a web site? why are you allowed to come here and talk about this if you are supposed to be the last hope for a great empire, if you were brought here to be hidden and probably saved from certain death or worse?

Just some thoughts i have, and before you think bad of me, i gotta say, i am a firm believer in aliens, i have been abducted at least twice, i have seen them since i was 4 years old, i have experienced what most people wish they could, so i do believe.

But, i think, as you or someone says on that site, research, i'll start researching here with the above questions.

Thanks for your time.

Kai

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

I'll try to answer your questions...

I don't get it, there are several things that don't make sense on what you're saying and what your web site explains:

The conspiracy? To conceal the presence of a single Extraterrestrial Biological Entity and knowledge of all extraterrestrial activity from the general population of Earth

And here you are showing yourself to everyone on this forum, the internet, and possibly, everyone who would mean you harm.

Yes, for all the world to see! As I said earlier, I have an agenda. That is to get off Earth and onto my mother's starship. Mother would rather negociate with the corporate and gevernmental types that seem to have their own designs for my near future (up till around 2014 or so). However, If I was to be in danger, mother might forego the negociations and simply take off Earth.

and is being used to hold at bay the parents of the alien child it was intended to protect

Our Child

Who.
Anthra-Andromda is his given name. While Anthra was placed on your planet some 62 of your years ago (April 1947), he is to us a small child (approximately equivalent to one of your 18 month old toddlers).

I have seen that a lot, the "your" as in "your earth years, months, days" from all the people who claim to be alien, why do they do that?

Who wrote this? your real parents from other planet? if they didn't then why speak like that?

Some of the content was written by me, some was 'dictated' by mother. And, I'm not sure 'why speak like that?' It's a thing I do that sometimes confuses me, but I feel that it may be important to leave it in its original form...

The "your years", etc.... Not all planets revolve at the same speed, and not all planets orbit at the same speed, so the conversion of times get a bit convoluted. This is a way of communicating the passage of relative time. My people have done this for a long time and have become used to thinking of the passage of time as more of a cultural thing. For instance, to my people I am thought of as a small child, on Earth I'm 62 Years old. Kind of confusing...

Why.
Anthra is an important 'asset' to our people. He represents the hopes and aspirations of our great empire.

Your planet was chosen for several reasons.

* He could be easily hidden among your people with minimal genetic alteration.

Not so easy if he gives himself away
, i mean no offense but this is really funny, all that effort to hide your location, all of those sacrifices and you end up giving yourself away like this on a conspiracy forum?

Yep, but like I said...it might get taken off...

The Agreement page reads as if it was written by your parents, then, why are they giving this top secret information on a web site? why are you allowed to come here and talk about this if you are supposed to be the last hope for a great empire, if you were brought here to be hidden and probably saved from certain death or worse?

My parents aren't...I am. I figure that if in my attempts to return to my parents, I can help the people of Earth, then that is a good thing. If I can help compel disclosure, that is good.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I wonder if the OP realises that all this thread is doing is giving them more exposure?

You don't talk about them... they get bored of their little role play and go away.

Talk about them and they feed off the attention and continue.

Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Oh Im aware. Thats part of the plan. To hold out this thread like a flame, and the alien moths come flocking to it so that we can all see the loonies and subsequently ignore their future threads.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join