It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

ohhhh duh yeah i figured you were being sarcastic lol. Its just hard to tell sarcasm on the net.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
- over 100 stars
- 143 flags
- 1571 replies
- 6 counter-threads
- more and more people are joining the discussion

There is now a knowing within many that has reached a point of no return.

The evolution frequency has been raised and will continue to be raised, threads like this will become places for people to discuss, help and reach out.

Wow, check the ego! My threads bigger than yours.

"There is now a knowing within many that has reached a point of no return". ~ Err, what exactly does this mean?

"The evolution frequency has been raised and will continue to be raised, threads like this will become places for people to discuss, help and reach out". ~ and this?

Not expecting a reply really, it's not in the Indigo nature seemingly to clarify... reminds me of cold reading...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
- over 100 stars
- 143 flags
- 1571 replies
- 6 counter-threads
- more and more people are joining the discussion

There is now a knowing within many that has reached a point of no return.

The evolution frequency has been raised and will continue to be raised, threads like this will become places for people to discuss, help and reach out.

Wow, check the ego! My threads bigger than yours.

"There is now a knowing within many that has reached a point of no return". ~ Err, what exactly does this mean?

"The evolution frequency has been raised and will continue to be raised, threads like this will become places for people to discuss, help and reach out". ~ and this?

Not expecting a reply really, it's not in the Indigo nature seemingly to clarify... reminds me of cold reading...
and this thread reminds me something i made over a week ago and forgotten it in the fridge, well thats not an ego , but some cant be teached well, try to enjoy the ride at least.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
...but I want to learn, I'm asking questions.

I stumbled across an indigo/starchild thread and thought "oh, that sounds interesting" ~ then I started asking questions and the answers were evasive at best... those that responded came across as confidence tricksters/charlatans/frauds, got kinda aggressive on their part quite quickly... so I keep asking questions.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow, that thread has created a lot of commotion. Can't we all just let it die? Sure if any of it is true, its probably less than 1% of those who claim it are actuall true. Where are the people calling out the threads where people claim to be vampires or other things like that too. They may be a vampire, or an Alien. I don't necessarily believe that, but who knows. I'm not judging. The impossible is being proven possible dailey. Its all about an open mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Jokei I claim to be an indigo, I can't prove anything. I don't claim to be an alien or whatever but If you have questions I would answer them the best I can.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

Excellent and thankyou... would you explain more about the vibrational frequencies please.

Also, if you would give a definition of what indigo means to you.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

They're just used to speaking up, with courage and strength and sharing their truths, often with pages of those questioning their right to create threads and share like this, even in the grey areas designed for personal testimony, and with some very aggressive skeptics, and with abductees/experiencers they usually go through all the usual gamuts, over and over again: you're delusional (even if theres more than one sharing the siting or experience its some kind of group hysteria that enables everyone to see the same thing), you need to see a psychiatrist, to share this (note this means to speak up about an event that is being tolerated by TPTB and is increasingly common and should be driven home to many people that their world is not what they think and they need to demand answers from those in leadership positions) they are attention seekers, and need to feel special, oh, and less I forget, they are being guru'd, and forming a religion. Then it goes into the religious connotations for ever so long. Then they're called delusional fools, and the list goes on on and. It takes nerves to steel to bring forth your truths and share with those so people exploring online for some answers themselves might find something that helps them. After a while you develop a thicker skin and just speak up!

So what you're referring to are people who can spot skeptics and those who usually aren't open minded from a mile away, and they even can be over reactive and too sensitive to a perceived attack, because they've been through it numerously, or tried to support others through it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Vibrational frequencies is something that does not affect me.

I have empathic tendencies, I take on others feelings 10 fold. If someone is sad, I get unbelievably sad, for no reason. If someone is happy I get extremely happy, for no appearant reason. I thought It was bi polar syndrome or something similar, but my mood only changes when others are around in a heightened emotional state. I also Have precognative dreams, This is no where as useful as one would think, because how does one know if its a dream or a precognative one until after the event happens. There have been times when I know that it is precognative, but that was my grandparents deaths and I avoided a car accident by getting into a different roommates car than usual. When I get very emotional things around me happen, for instance glasses have fell off the tables more than once or my alarm clock or other small electronics will shut off. I have just started researching into what it is to be indigo and what I need to do to develop my skills, So I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE AN AUTHORITY.

I have no qualms about sharing my personal experiences and beliefs as to what it means to me to be indigo. I will answer questions but I will not be subjected to bashing. I will just ignore those.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
When I get very emotional things around me happen, for instance glasses have fell off the tables more than once or my alarm clock or other small electronics will shut off.

Well you certainly had an effect on my girlfriend .

She was curious as to what a "Born-Indigo" meant , and as she drank her coffee on the couch , i read aloud your previous post ...... then about half way through she jumped up and dropped he jeans faster than i`ve ever seen her move ......

She had spilt her scalding cup of coffee on her crouch .

If you were involved in her spontaneous disrobing - i thank you for giving me the best laugh i`ve had in months .

(........wipes tears of laughter from eye)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not bashing, just pointing out my own experience with the 'indigo' thing.

All of those things have been happening to people since ages ago, i too can sense people, feel what they feel, sometimes even more.

Like with someone who use to be very close to me, sometimes, when i was feeling very well, suddenly something inside me felt very wrong, and i use to text her or call her and always there was something bad happening, or sometimes it was the other way around, i was feeling bad, and she called asking what happened because she felt i was having a bad time.

Since i was little i knew when someone like my grandfather was about to get home, my brother also did, we were inside, then we could feel as he was getting near, then he arrived, i also can feel when a message is about to come in my cell phone, like 2 or 3 seconds before it arrives

Once back in high school, when at the library, i suddenly decided to take home some book about Einstein's relativity theory, then when i got home, there was some cousin of mine and i said, have you read this book? and she had an assignment about relativity due next day and was looking for me to help her on that

That's just a few things i can remember right now, but there are way too much things i have been through to fill pages and pages maybe, those are just a few.

I don't relate at all with the indigo stuff, i have been like this all my life, and i have never felt it was something special, life is like that, i think the only difference between the ones who can see and experience this and the ones who can't is, they don't want to see.

My brother was exactly like me, but he decided to forget, he denied he could see all this stuff because he wanted to be normal, and he changed to be just a regular guy, me? i don't care, i can use a lot of this gifts to improve my life and maybe other people's life too.

But Indigo? what is that? just a label i think, people who have this gifts will never be treated equally while they themselves try to be seen as different than the regular people, we will never be accepted as normal people, if we fight a war against being treated normally.

I just don't see the point in trying to be treated different, then complaining about how everyone treats you different and how that makes life harder for you.

It would be better if all those particular gifts were used as something perfectly normal, then the regular people would get used to it and would not see anything wrong about it.

Just maybe..

Kai

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Kaifan]

link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Yeah Skeptik al, some of the stories are certainly hillarious. I read that one about the Scottsman who beat and nearly murdered the fishman trying to steal his baby and I almost wet my pants. Funny ass stuff man

link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Mulder you must be congratulated on creating such a huge thread, and for drawing the "special people" out of the wood work like termites at mating time.

Congratulations on your success!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Haven't you wondered why these things happen? Isn't there a purpose? When I was very young, kindergarden or so. When drawing pictures of people I would always color around the people with "their color" My teachers would ask why i did that, I just saw them that way and I didn't know it wasnt what every else saw. When other kids saw that I was different that way, I was called everything you can imagine. So eventually I suppressed it also, But the Dreams and Empathy I couldn't. About a year ago I found out about indigos and found that I fit the mold completely, and I have been working to get back what I lost. Do you not think that there is a reason that people with these "attributes" to have them? I think that we do have them for a purpose, but who knows what the hell that purpose is.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

A quick look at the total number of members will give all the evidence neccessary that you are mistaken. It is a very, very, almost miniscule number of members...

Newer and dumber? Again, a quick perusal of a random sample of threads on most any topic will again prove you mistaken. Yes, there are some, shall we say, outrageouse threads claiming all sorts of outlandish things. They are, however, far outnumbered by the thoughtful and well researched threads that reside on ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Glad I can help! *adds to my abilities list*

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I take your point... but I don't disbelieve the possibility for indigos, yet find a lot of the answers evasive, which doesn't lend creedence. I would like a rational reasoned discussion on this. I've read through a lot of threads and I must say SpookyMulder seems to me to be evasive to say the least.

As for psychiatry, I do also agree that it would probably not verify anything, YET it would be very interesting to get an independant and open-minded psychiatrist to interview an indigo...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ok, thank you...

I also have some empathic tendencies (but don't think I'm indigo etc), however, are you open to the possibility that these things may be chance?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

oh of course. most of the time, star children and the like keep it to themselves and contribute fantastically to discussions. its just the other extream that gets to me. and i know, ats is no dumber, but i feel these replies do nothing to move a discussion forward, only backwards

so, no, ats is not significantly dumber, its just taken on a new, mystical quality (sometimes) to which no satisfying ends are met. I like seeing conclusions, but if i have to look inside my soul or into some sort of collective uncounciouseness then im just seeing things. As for the number of these members, i feel like its growing every day.

I used to look at other forums and just think "wow this is a little out there for me to get into". then i got to ATS and thought "wow critical real discussion about real world events." i am just now starting to see this form become plagued by completely unreadably weird stuff.

we are going to see more of those spiritual types, and less of the critical thinking get-the-job-done skeptic types. which is not healthy for the board

that my 2 cents

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join