It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual behaviour widespread in animals according to new study

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

All I'm saying is that an adult, say some 30 years or older, has an unfair advantage when it comes to manipulating a sexually inexperienced teenager who hasn't even had a serious relationship with yet.

I mean, I was having sex well before I turned 18, I'm not completely naive, it's just that two 15 year olds will be equally as inexperienced leaving less chance of one to be seriously taken advantage of or hurt by an older sexual predator.

Just like you can't blame a young kid for giving his money to a scam artist, he's too young to know better.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by grapesofraft

I guess it comes down to the fact that I wish to live in the free and open society America was founded as and you'd like to live in a society where people are denied rights and freedoms, ostracized and sometimes murdered simply because they venture out of the dull criteria that you and your society has decided is "normal".

By your rationale we shouldn't have changed anything since puritan days.

I'm also tired of every homophobe equating homosexuality with pedophilia, everyones had at least one homosexual experience and you're lying if you say you didn't.

Wow! You are against pedophilia and various other bizarre sexual perversions being displayed in public, right?
See, where's the intelligence you say you have? Nowhere in that post does it say that. how are you using intelligence? (here's a clue, you're not.) Bringing peadophillia, into a thread about homosexuals, is just comepletly redundant. They are not the same, they have nothing to do with each other. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Same with rape and beastiality, and any non consensual sexual predilition. And you say that I insulted your intelligence. Purleease.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

All I'm saying is that an adult, say some 30 years or older, has an unfair advantage when it comes to manipulating a sexually inexperienced teenager who hasn't even had a serious relationship with yet.

I mean, I was having sex well before I turned 18, I'm not completely naive, it's just that two 15 year olds will be equally as inexperienced leaving less chance of one to be seriously taken advantage of or hurt by an older sexual predator.

Just like you can't blame a young kid for giving his money to a scam artist, he's too young to know better.

Absolutely! You can not have one or the other without proper education on the subject matter, you can not just sweep the issue under the rug! I am going to go ahead and go to my PT, but I shall return! And no hard feelings, I respect everyones opinions here (as long as they aren't TOO insulting).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Wow! You are against pedophilia and various other bizarre sexual perversions being displayed in public, right?

Actually, I've been advocating that for a long time, I'll keep it in the bedroom as long as you stay the hell out!!

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Shadowflux]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

reply to post by grapesofraft

I guess it comes down to the fact that I wish to live in the free and open society America was founded as and you'd like to live in a society where people are denied rights and freedoms, ostracized and sometimes murdered simply because they venture out of the dull criteria that you and your society has decided is "normal".

By your rationale we shouldn't have changed anything since puritan days.

I'm also tired of every homophobe equating homosexuality with pedophilia, everyones had at least one homosexual experience and you're lying if you say you didn't.

See, where's the intelligence you say you have? Nowhere in that post does it say that. how are you using intelligence? (here's a clue, you're not.) Bringing peadophillia, into a thread about homosexuals, is just comepletly redundant. They are not the same, they have nothing to do with each other. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Same with rape and beastiality, and any non consensual sexual predilition. And you say that I insulted your intelligence. Purleease.

I could have sworn I stated that I BELIEVE both homosexuality AND pedophilia are sexual perversions, just like bestiality is. So that is why I treat it as such, so there is no confusion. Please don't come in here and tell me I am wrong when you yourself do not have an explanation for the acts.

Also, homosexuality and pedophilia have to share a little in common considering they are both sexual urges/desires that people want to act out in a rather unaccepting country.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by OKCBtard]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

ahaha, yeah, good source! anyway, your an impossible sick minded person. not only have you deluded yourself into believing that gay people are the ones committing rape at all, but also you have managed to ignore the torrents of people attempting to show you how a good hearted person who wished nothing but the best for humanity sees things. If it was a little wile ago, id tell you to go join the republican party. nowadays i think you could join any party and fit right in because their all psycho, delusional, and dont listen to common sense!

TNAK YOU!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm sorry you feel that way, I am even more sorry that a community here that prides itself in understanding (though not in agreement) has people like you to ruin it. Good day!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
All I know is I'm getting sick and damn tired of being compared to animals and pedophiles and murderers.

I know I did not choose to be gay.

I know I'm in love with another PERSON

I do not now, and have never wanted sex with a child or animal.

I certianly don't want to murder anyone.

It all comes down to a matter of consent.

children can't give (informed) consent to being in a sexual relationship

animals can't give any kind of consent.

For those of you who are against homosexuality - DON'T ENGAGE IN IT!!!!

For those of us that know nothing's wrong with it, LET US GET MARRIED!!!!

Please, ask yourself this - it's a YES or NO question : "Should I, or anyone else, be able to decide if TWO CONSENTING ADULT PEOPLE can or cannot form a legal relationship with each other?"

Besides, I just want to register for the juice-o-matic 5000 at JC Penny! Dammit!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry you feel that way, I am even more sorry that a community here that prides itself in understanding (though not in agreement) has people like you to ruin it. Good day!
he's not the one filling the world with hatred.

That'll be you then?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i like to use the phrase "go suck a lemon" when it comes to people against love and companionship, and whose arguments concern hate and perversness. that all it boils down too

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Now hear this...

There will be a return to civility and decorum.

Any personal attacks, off topic banter or general trolling will be regarded as a direct violation of the Terms & Conditions Of Use.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
in light of the above....

[edit on 17/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
and here comes another thread of "please accept us we're normal".

Look... in the end what are you trying to prove?

Is homosexuality present in nature besides humans? yes. Does that make it "natural", no...
why? because theres a male and a female and both unite to assure the future of their species. Even some species change sex so they can assure that.

So... final point is, unless you can secure the future of your species by being gay by any means necessary, then its not natural.

STOP trying to push "gay is ok" into ppl's throats. Stop wanting to be accepted like "normal" human beings cause... yer not. Face it. Face the fact that yer a minority of weird sexually driven ppl (and maybe prolly deviate) with weird "tastes" and we accept you like that.

But dont come to me trying to be equal cause yer not.

And again, stop these threads once and for all... this is not the "sex forum" and being a fag is not a conspiracy or a mystery of science or nature. Yer just a fag, we can take it, thats ok... be glad with that and go on with your lives. Spare the ppl of these forums to these kind of threads please

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paulthefourth

I'm with ya buddy.

I love how the old argument against gay people was that they are extremely sexually promiscuous and would not be able to hold a relationship together for an extended period of time.

Yet now gay people, who are in long term committed relationships want to get married to prove their devotion to each other and it's the same exact people campaigning to keep this from happening.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I can't wait to be branded a homophobic bigot with anachronistic values after posting this, but oh well...

Is it just me, or is society trying desperately to find some evidence that homosexuality is natural/not a mental disorder?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

And again, stop these threads once and for all... this is not the "sex forum" and being a fag is not a conspiracy or a mystery of science or nature. Yer just a fag, we can take it, thats ok... be glad with that and go on with your lives. Spare the ppl of these forums to these kind of threads please

Thank you.
i would love to be able to just get on with my life, I really really would. But people like you stop me on a daily basis. You don't realise that what you've just said, basicly classes me as subhuman. that's a little ******* insulting if you don't mind me saying so.

Believing in god, isn't natural. Wearing jeans, isn't natural, using a computer, isn't natural. Being so filled up with hate, that you spew crap like that, isn't natural.

(edit-that was an obvious type,ok?
)

[edit on 17/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

So... final point is, unless you can secure the future of your species by being gay by any means necessary, then its not natural.

Thank you.

Well, actually, if it weren't for the religious fundamentalists who refuse to allow human genetic research we would probably be closer to asexual human reproduction which sort of makes your point moot.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by silentthought38
I can't wait to be branded a homophobic bigot with anachronistic values after posting this, but oh well...

Is it just me, or is society trying desperately to find some evidence that homosexuality is natural/not a mental disorder?
There certainly are scientists giving it alot of thought. But they kind of like to think. It's not a conspiracy

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by silentthought38

I won't brand you anything

But I will say that I think that listening to society is a mental dysfunction

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Excellent analogy Techsnow! This is true, is it ok to be a canibal? Is it ok to kill fellow humans for teritoral reasons? No, we humans know better, animals do not. Animals hump because they are expressinh their domination over one another, particularly the males species, it has nothing to do with actual sexual pleasure, they are programmed to mate to produce ofspring not to mate for pleasure. The only animal known to have sex for pleasure is the dolphin or the whale I cannot remember which and I do not have a reference but I'm sure those who want to validate or debunk my claim can research it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join