It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual behaviour widespread in animals according to new study

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

Animals also eat their young and kill each other. I fail to see why mankind should follow suit.

Ok that's a strawman fallacy. But yea, that's not adaptation. That's unnatural mutation. That's why the species is going extinct. Adaptation that helps extinction is not adaptation.

Also, saying homosexuality is natural or not is kind of flawed both ways. Natural is what breeds more humans. No Homosexuality is not natural. But humans are not natural either. So that's really a double negative.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Animals are part of the human being, we have to protect them. There are very few are left the animals....
thanks
Alex Albert
animal information

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Dung beetles observed to live and breed in dung in nature. Exclusive breaking news to follow. This is amazing, I mean after all these years living in a clear environment wanting to live in dung, I finally can do it because it is observed in nature.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

I disagree. I think homosexuality is not at all like pedophiles.As gay people are concenting adults.Children can't concent as they don't have the mental ability.
Animals can't concent as well because of the fact they don't have mental ability. They can't even say yes or no.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Your Wrong (again prove it) - It is a choice (along with social makeup (surroundings).. pun intended).. And it's my choice not to engage myself with other men. I have a few gay and lesbian friends, no worries with any of that.. (Male) Animals do it to show dominance. Period!!!! When there is no other male around they mark their territory.. and if my dog has to do it every time another Male comes on his property then so be it.. I've seen it where the dogs will fight because one doesn't want to let the other grab up on and show him up.. That just shows he's a dominant Male as well and won't bow down and be subservient while letting the other animal know that they are on HIS territory.. No need to show dominance to a female.... The article is Obviously written from a "Gay" standpoint.. why you say.. Because I'm sorry but I don't think pairing "female" dolphins makes a consideration for being "lesbian" unless there actually having sexual relations which I can't even fathom how that could happen....

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Being homosexual is a choice and nothing else.

For everyone that argues that there's a gay gene, then show some solid proof. As of today, there's no ACTUAL proof that says there's a gay gene.

Animals can do whatever they want because it's not important.

Humans being gay on the other hand is simply a choice, and it's their lifestyle, so it's NOT natural.

That is the most ignorant thing Ive read on ATS. Homosexuality is not a choice, its obviously a natural thing. I take it you don't know any gay people. Just in the same way you don't choose to be hetrosexual. You may not think there is a specific Gay gene, but there are many genes that effect sexual choices.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join