It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile says 'two strikes' law will cause deaths

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
So pedophile laws are too harsh? Yes? No?

I personally don't think that there is anything wrong with sex as long as its between willing, even if the willing is 12 yrs old . As we know in many nations 12 is the age of consent.

Back to the subject... if a person gets two strikes and is put in jail for life after that yes it could lead to serious consequences.

That is SICK. And the Fact that someone "starred" your comment is disgusting. 12??? I cannot even say what I want to on here about you because I will get in trouble. WOW. I think we should KILL every sex offender, even for the most minor sex crimes. Sex offenders dont deserve anything let alone two chances. It only takes 1 offense to screw someones life up FOREVER. That comment is sick, it is pedophelia. We should lock people up for advocating sex with minors.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by bakednutz]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

That truly is disgusting, but the person does have a point.

Can anyone tell us why it is against the rules to castrate these people, i assume most are males. Is sexual energy that important to people that everyone needs it to live proper lifes.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I agree with Bob from the OP's link.

Under a two strike rule there would be more deaths.

MY TWO STRIKE LAW. Convicted Pedophile=2 hard strikes to the head with a large axe.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't want to defend pedophiles, but at what age do people think it is ok? I remember I was interested in sex long before I was 18, maybe its all the hormones being dumped in the water or something but it seems like puberty is a lot sooner than society likes to admit. At what point are you repressing people from doing what they want instead of protecting them is I guess what I'm asking, because I know if it were up to most parents there kids wouldn't have sex until they were 30.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

So pedophile laws are too harsh? Yes? No?

I personally don't think that there is anything wrong with sex as long as its between willing, even if the willing is 12 yrs old . As we know in many nations 12 is the age of consent.

Back to the subject... if a person gets two strikes and is put in jail for life after that yes it could lead to serious consequences.

I'm sorry, your above statement is simply...Flawed. Girls (and i'm not disregarding boys) Girls may not be Developed enough at the mere age of 12 to be handling Sex, It can lead to problems later on in life. Not to mention, Children risk exposing themselves to STI's (STDs) And would you really want to be taking your child to the doctors for that?

Indeed, you cannot subdue the need in someone but guideing them to wait until a more reasonable age wouldnt do any harm. By law, there age of consent maybe 12, but you can beleive that there influenced by peer pressure and social expectations yada yada yada.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

you ok with beating a female pedo then? since they are more and more common now.

like the one who sold tickets to watch her abusing a baby.

www.independent.co.uk...

[edit on 17/6/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
the reason 12 is consent in some places is because their Life Expectancy in those areas is about 30-40yrs

however here in the West, we live to 75+ years usually and so 17-18 are the age of consent here

anyone not able to play by the rules has a major problem

i am with blackops on this one, 1 strike your out for good
(but it must be proven beyond a shadow of any doubt)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

How about you eliminate the second strike and make it a law that if you rape a child and are proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt that you get a one way ticket to the gas chamber.... as this is the best way to insure that no second strike is ever required.

Eventually the judicial system will figure out that you cannot redeem nor rehabilitate a pederast, and the most humane thing to do for them and for their potential victims is to send them on back to hell where they came from.

[edit on 6/17/09 by BlackOps719]

Trust me - an Auschwitz for child molesters would be FULL of innocent people.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
(but it must be proven beyond a shadow of any doubt)

That is the problem I have with this. Proven withouth a shadow of doubt? In this corrupt system we have?

It would be more likely used as a tool to kill people that have nothing whatsoever to do with pedophilia.

Just like they are using the excuse of removing naked children pictures off the net to get our precious internet pinned down.

Hello internet 2 !

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What we have these days is an interesting problem, I'm going to try to explain my position without sounding like I'm on either "side".

Our modern society is so sexually charged it's a wonder there isn't more rape. Everywhere you turn almost everything is related, in some way, to sex. The problem for someone with a sexual addiction such as Pedophilia is that it can be near impossible for them to "get over it" when they receive a bombardment of constant reminders every waking day.

When one is trying to quite smoking it's best to not be around people who smoke. When you're trying to lose weight it's best to ignore the McDonald's ads for Big Macs and Shakes.

Our American Judicial system, I feel, is one of the best there has ever been. However, the Penal systems and the current concept of "reform" needs a lot of work. It matters little what crime you are in prison for, the commonly accepted rule is that you will come out a better criminal with more connections than when you went in.

Now, that isn't discounting the fact that prison for a pedophile has to be hell on Earth as even hardened murders have it out for pedophiles,

I do agree that the concept of a two strike system for these types of crimes will lead to increased violence and desperation on the part of the perpetrator. We've already seen this happen with the Three Strike drug policy. When someone can end up in prison for life simply because it's their third time caught with a bag of dope they are very likely to run from the police and commit more crimes than if they had a reasonable sentence.

So, what should we do then? It's a hard question to ask but I believe that pedophilia needs to be better researched. The old concept of a drooling, heavy breathing "sex maniac" is antiquated and ignorant. Just look at the news, if we are to use the generally accepted term of "Pedophile" then we are seeing an increased number of FEMALE pedophiles who seem to be getting less severe treatment than their male counterparts.

There are other destructive sexual compulsions, such as serial murder, that are studied with great intent and interest, I really see no reason why Pedophilia should not receive the same attention.

However, I also believe that a free and civil nation like America should be free of Summary Judgments, Lynch Mobs, Disproportionate Punishment, Forced Sterilization, Government Endorsed Ostracization and anything of the like for any crime due to the rule Precedent in our court system. If it's been done before to someone else, it's acceptable to request that it is done to you.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What's so wrong wth sex with a 12 yr old?

You sir, are morally deficient.

In all my years of involvement on the staff of ATS, I have never before felt compelled to ban someone solely on their stated opinion in a post... until now.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Yes, there were a wole lot of emotions in my post and only a tiny bit of thinking.

Nevertheless, what this guy wrote is inacceptable, IMHO. It just crosses the line: He asked "what is wrong to have sex with a 12 year old" and described erection problems, of someone who [SNIP] multiple times a child

WTF? That's not tolerable and i'd risk to insult an innocent (only with words) in this case

edit: applause to site owner

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Wachstum]

Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 17/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
wow. you are a true humanitarian. must be cool to want to have sex with an adolescent. thanks for sharing your opinions. im sure nambla is going to sent you an engraved plaque. you should be very proud. i wanted to lose weight. now i can puke by reading your post anytime i want and lose those calories. thank you.

[edit on 17/6/09 by Brain Damaged]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I really just think he was a troll, guys, relax.

second line

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Whats wrong with liking feet? It's not my cup of tea, but plenty of people have foot fetishes......

That about sums it up.

18 might be a bit high, but I'd say 12 is definitely too low. Wouldn't it be better to just have to wait until puberty is up, and get an affirmation from your doctor or something? I think setting a specific age when people are clearly different is well... stupid.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

and

reply to post by muzzleflash

since my reply to both is the same:

each state in the USA has a different age of consent; some as high as 18 , whilst at least 2 are as low as 14 (iowa and indiana) or even 13 (Pennsylvania and New Jersey)

other countries around the world also have wide ranging age of consent , so whilst you both feel its wrong , take a good hard look at the USA before you are quick to judge;

the average age of consent around the world though is 16.

[edit on 17/6/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

pedophiles need to be fed whole and alive to great white sharks

my 2c

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have to agree with the pedophile. Most sex offender laws as they are written today, do "More Harm than Good."

A two strikes would surely endanger children. After all, a witness that can't talk is not much of a witness.

I could write for hours on this topic alone, but I won't.

There are three categories to watch out for.

1. Those who DID NOT know their victim.

2. The VIOLENT offender.

3. The REPEAT offender.

95% of all first time sex offenders NEVER repeat another sex crime.

Children are at more risk at home than by a registered offender because 98% of all new sexual offenses are committed by people who are NOT on the registry, they are committed by family;y members and by those known to the family.

From our U.S.Department of Justice.
www.ojp.usdoj.gov...

Highlights include the following:

* Released prisoners with the highest rearrest rates were robbers (70.2%),
burglars (74.0%),
larcenists (74.6%),
motor vehicle thieves (78.8%),
those in prison for possessing or selling stolen property (77.4%), and those in prison for possessing, using, or selling illegal weapons (70.2%).

* Within 3 years, 2.5% of released rapists were arrested for another rape,

and 1.2% of those who had served time for homicide were arrested for homicide.

A good place to start is here. Forget the entertainment news media and politicians, who for ratings and votes will tell uou whatever you want to hear.

Study’s
cfcoklahoma.org...

If the link doesn’t work, simply copy and paste into your browser

Leave a Reply

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What's so wrong wth sex with a 12 yr old?
If the father agrees and its legal in the society then is there a problem with it?

1. Children of that age are not mentally or emotionally equipped to make a decision that can involve bringing another human being into the world.

2. Children of that age are not mentally or emotionally equipped to resist the pressure of adults who want to use their bodies.

3. Childbirth is much more dangerous to a very young teenager.

4. Children of this age are not financially in a position to bring up a child.
(Yes, we know about birth control. All birth control methods have a failure rate.)

Why do you suggest the father should have any say in the matter other than teaching his daughter morals? Do you hate mothers, to suggest they should have no say in this? Or do you belong to a religious group which teaches men should be boss?

I know of a father locally who, from the time his daughter turned 12, has been trying to talk her into prostituting herself for him, making her believe he is in dire financial straights and that this is necessary to save his life.
He's trained her for this by getting her drunk when his friends visit and letting them at her.
This girl adores her father and keeps making excuses for him, even running away from home continually to be with him. (Of course her addiction to the alcohol he's provided, complete lack of rules there, and contempt he's taught her toward her mother don't help.)

The fact is a 12 year old doesn't know what she is getting into, and can't see through a deceitful adult's lies. She has no idea how this can affect the rest of her life.

No decent person would want a monster like this guy in their house, much less want to make such bastardy legal.

I wonder if his posts would sound dissimilar to yours if he posted here?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join