It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile says 'two strikes' law will cause deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I personally think that paedophile's should be sentenced to life.
And life should mean the rest of their natural life.
They should be locked in small cell, with a straw mattress and a swill bucket only.
They should be fed a sustinence level diet of bread and water.
They should only be let out of their cell to slop out and to carry out chain gang like work.
All other times they should be alone in their cell with nothing more than the memories of their evil crimes.

Paedophiles are beyond redemption and betray one of the basic trusts of mankind, that between an adult and a child.

We forget that the primary function of a prison sentence is to punish.
The secondary reason is as a deterrent.
Only then should rehabilitation be an option or desired aim.

In my opinion paedophiles loose their right to compassion or the chance to rehabilitate the moment they break that trust and commit an act of paedophilia.

[edit on 17/6/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

I mean a Heroin addict that robs people for bump money can walk in to a clinic, say he wants to get clean and will do no jail time.

Are you seriously comparing a herion addict robbing people to a pedophile raping children ?

The guy has a point the two strike law may make them more prone to kill their victims, but something has to be done to try and stop these people from hurting innocent children. The problem is nobody has any idea what will work.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
why are paedophiles even allowed to be alive?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That type of thinking is exactly why children are being murdered, so in a sense responsible for the deaths of children. Just as the War on Drugs is responsible for the higher crime levels due to the increased value of drugs.

Instead of pounding our chest like Neanderthals we should attempt to identify what creates this anti-social behavior and approach it as a mental illness and perhaps stop it before it happens.

You can kill and lockup all the rapists you want, but there will be new ones born everyday, so your solution will do nothing but ensure more children will die.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
What's so wrong wth sex with a 12 yr old?

If the father agrees and its legal in the society then is there a problem with it?

In the past we owned slaves.
What's wrong with that?

In the past we allowed ritual sacrifices?
What's wrong with that?

Whilst I think it is wrong to judge people and the acts and deeds of yesterday by today's morals and standards, (a far too common failing), I also think it's intolerable to use yesterday's morals and standards to judge people and their acts and deeds today!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

If the father agrees and its legal in the society then is there a problem with it?

The problem is that a 12 year old child is just that, a Child and no child of that age is emotionally ready to engage in a sexual relationship, no matter how much they think they are. That fact is something that any adult should be able to comprehend.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
There is too much hate on this topic. These peeps need help all this stigma does is make it all worse.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I must admit to being a big believer in a vigilante movement that would take care of these Pedophiles so they don't get the chance to offend again.

I think it would help if these perverts knew there was a big chance of a sinister knock on the door at 3:00am if they choose to meddle with children. Not some cushy stay in a touchy-feelie, low security prison somewhere.

I have no time or mercy for them. I doubt that will ever change!

IRM

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

There is no helping pedophiles. Once they are attracted to young girls, it only gets worse (younger). They eventually fail to be aroused by anyone older than "their limit".

Those are the cold hard facts. Any attempt to help a pedophile will result in nothing. Maybe castration would be the best result?

you do know there is parity between male and female pedofiles don`t you?

the MSM want to hide the details , but they are there if you look - for every man that abuses aa little girl , a woman abuses a little boy (or girl)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Wow yet another thread of crusaders crying about pedo's. Surprise surprise. Again if you want to murder someone for a sexual act you yourself should seek profesional help, it is a known mental illness.

As far as the laws go, we dont put them in the gas chamber because its overkill for the crime. The justice system sees that but mentally ill people do not. In FL (I forget the childs name) when a girl was buried alive the pedo did it because he thought hed be executed.

Had the pedo not faced death he wouldnt have killed the child. This is about protecting victims. Why does every crusader turn these threads into their own sick fantasy of death and castration?

There is a famous REFORMED EX-pedophile who talks about the illness on CNN. It is possible to fix some of them. I dont believe in mindless murder. Female sexual organs are not more important than human life.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Yes, there is a big problem with that. It indicates a sick as hell society, nothing less. It doesn`t make it ok when a father agrees to such a thing. There a many cases in which parents have sold their own children to paedophiles but that doesn`t make it in any way right and ok. I hope you don`t have children your own.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by krazzzy11

best tell them that in SC since the AOC is 12 there

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

While I don't agree whatsoever with Techsnow's opinion on the age of consent or ideas of sex with young children, I don't think you're any better with your lynch-mob mentality against him.

True, his position and beliefs are certainly not my cup of tea, but for all you know he could be winding people up. Personally I don't think so, but I'll give him the benefit of doubt.

But what you're doing is the sort of thing that can destroy peoples' lives when they've actually done nothing wrong but voice an opinion.

Of course people who are proven without a doubt to have done these awful things should face the full penalty the law can administer.

However, my real concern is for people who get 'false accusations' of child molestation against them and being labelled a paedo before any concrete evidence is found.

Being wrongly accused of murder or assault is one thing and can be fairly easy to rectify. Being accused of paedophilia -- well, there's no real coming back from that. People will not listen to the facts and, like you, cloud their judgement with emotion rather than intellect.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by noonebutme]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
vigilianties work both ways - look at the woman who entered a huse to murder a suspected drug dealer - then killed his 9 year old daughter as she was a witness.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I mean a Heroin addict that robs people for bump money can walk in to a clinic, say he wants to get clean and will do no jail time.

Are you seriously comparing a herion addict robbing people to a pedophile raping children ?

Yes, I am. As an illustration of a point, not in severity of the crime.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by midnightbrigade]

CX

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
To those who advocate killing paedophiles, i am curious at what age do you think we should start?

I only ask because i used to look after kids that spent most of thier childhood being sexualy abused, many would grow up thinking it was the norm and would even go on to victimise others.

I just wondered if we should have killed them when they came to us, to save any hassle later?

I am of course not serious there, just trying to make a point.

Don't get me wrong, what these people do is top on my list of the most sick things a person can do to a child. I just think giving all offenders the death penalty is not good. Each case should be dealt with individually.

As a father of two girls though, i can understand why people want to just rid the planet of the people that do these crimes.

CX.

[edit on 17/6/09 by CX]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't even see how this is a debatable topic..

They don't deserve the air they breathe, they certainly don't deserve the same air we breathe. Every single one should get the chair, no appeals, no nothing. Just 10,000 volts up their ass.

Had the pedo not faced death he wouldnt have killed the child.

I cannot believe I just read that from further up the thread... I can't even...

My god we are screwed, I don't remember who posted that but you are contributing towards the problem directly.

If these absolute sick freaks are let off in any way shape or form it provides a giant sigh of relief to the others who are thinking of the same things, we need a solid, no leniency policy towards these kinda people that would put the fear of god in them so they won't even so much as look at a child again.

If anyone has any problems with that don't worry I'd gladly do it myself, I'm sure I've got a baseball bat lyin around somewhere

[edit on 17-6-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join