It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile says 'two strikes' law will cause deaths

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dreaken1993

there is no excuse for pedophilia period

execution, extermination, eradication

there is no excuse period

I can't believe this is even being debated and defended

absolutely sickening

give me the means and I will personally remove each and everyone of them

what gives me the right? the lives of the innocent lost to these dirty disgusting excuses that pass for humans. destroying the lives of innocent children and their families. the lifetime of counseling and therapy or suicide.

there, I've said what I had to and will not post again in this ridiculous thread

there is no excuse, they are the lowest of the low, the only cure is eradication
no safe harbor or bill of rights for them period they are not human.

If you truly are guilty, 1 strike and your out, end of story.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I understand your post, but you are wrong about the statement that no court would convict an 18 year old for having sex with a 16 year old. In the state of Arizona it is against the law and statutory rape to have sexual relations with a minor more than 24 months your junior, regardless of your age,..I have a co-worker whose 17 year old son had oral sex with a 15 year old at her home. they were 27 months apart in age, the mother caught them in the act, the son was arrested, booked into the juvenile wing of the county jail, and was threatened with 5 years in prison if he did not cooperate. Needless to say, he was convicted, sentenced to 4 years probation, and forced to register as a sex offender.

I believe it is Harlequin who rose the point a page or 2 ago about the difference in the age of consent between a minor and their sexual partner.
Most of us are probably aware of this, and it makes it hard to know exactly
who a pedophile is, as opposed to a run of the mill deviant.I do know that a felony record and a lifelong shame of being forced to register as a sex offender for a person should be a more thought out consequence, but noone ever accused legislators at the state level of thinking about the long term effects of labeling a 17 year old having sex with a 15 year a deviant for the rest of his life.Or an 18 year old with a 16 year old or a 19 year old with a 17 year old, but it does happen.

I agree with all the posters that think a pedophile should probably have SEVERE consequences, but we must realize that the penalty for these severe consequences just might be a rise in pedophilia related murders.
I will not pretend that I have any answers, but it concerns me because I have 2 daughters, 4 and 7 years old.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Not sure how the system in Australia works but here some guards and inmates take care of the problem themselves. Pedophiles are marked the second they get into jail because guards tell the population they are coming. It is regarded as a badge of honor to kill one. The only things that put you in higher esteem in some circles is taking out a convicted ex-cop or a stool pigeon. Can't say I blame them.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

that's the way it should be here, but sadly, it's not In most states they are now putting all the snitches, sex offenders, women beaters and the like on their own prison yards because the state is responsible for these vermin while they are in custody, and must protect them. I am sure that it not a policy to protect the guilty, but rather to give them a shield from lawsuits.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by glevel

Bingo! The only alternative is administrative segregation or solitary confinement and you only have so many cells in that ward.
The thing about it is, the research scientists have been doing over the past 20 years is showing an increasing trend toward identitfying pedophilia as a fourth sexual orientation behind heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality. It may actually be something organic or chemical in nature and not a learned behavior in all cases though childhood abuse is a strong trigger for adult behavior. The brain scans that have been performed show the same patterns of brain activity as a normal person so it may be a case where a behavior pattern cannot be changed, think of how hard it is for a gay to turn straight and vice versa. It rarely works.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Look at some of you people most of you are foaming at mouth ready to kill them your no better then cave men most humans are still monsters anything that they don't understand they fear always saying thats not right you can't do that. Can't you see what you have become? everything i have seen points to dna as why people like what they do it is what makes us what we are. If you want to get rid of these people start messing with dna try to change it get rid of all the :Bad: Genes. Killing don't help anything. And one more thing who has the right to say whats right and wrong? thats right no one it's all in the eye of the one viewing it at the time. At the base level there is no good or bad. But for most of you thats too hard to understand.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

People like you make my skin crawl.

Out of all the things in this world to take a stand on, how and why would you choose to defend something as wicked and vile and hideous as a child molestor?

You can call it a lifestyle choice and pretend that it is normal and natural and ok all you want from a safe distance, but if you or your pedophile molestor friends set foot into my neighborhood trying to harm a kid I will make that opening in the front of your boxer shorts entirely unnecessary.

Figure it out.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The people in this thread who think they're defending children by killing and stigmatising pedophiles obviously suffer from somekinda mental parasite that is out to make humankind destroy itself ... Or are they really just that dumb ?

Hey guys, might wanna listen to Bob. 2 + 2 = 4

Obviously it's much more important for you guys to let everyone know JUST HOW much you distance yourself from pedophilia than making sure children don't get murdered. Some of the worst homophobes are actually gay, psychological fact.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You are seriously, sadly, horribly naive.

Interestingly, I've known several people like you.

Of those people, about half of them have had their children raped by someone they knew.

Because Mom and Dad were of the same mind as you.

Dangerously naive.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
More hysteria from the idiot american. Reckless drivers are ten times the threat to children that molesters are but americans would go ballistic if a law mandated life in prison for any driver convicted of twice harming a child.

Hello Strawman Argument. You need to go see the Wizard.

[edit on 2009/6/17 by Aeons]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

You are correct but I would challenge that statistic. Sex crimes against children are a daily occurence, Florida has a problem that is way out of control judging by the number of arrests. A lot of it involves teachers, sports coaches and youth activity leaders, we've had at least one arrest a day in this region for at least six months. We also have more violent crimes of all kinds against children than most of the US, I can see why people are fed up.

Our state's Department of Children and Families effectively ducks out of doing its job by observing a policy of "keep the family together" unless they basically witness molestation with their own eyes. Translation: leave kids to their own defenses until they can run away or until public pressure is too great to avoid investigation. Or a kid shows up seriously injured or dead at a hospital, not unheard of around here....

The last time I spoke to the local DCF manager a few years back a caseworker showed me a file cabinet full of complaints and told me that there was something like an 18-month backlog, I think they just let them go until something happens in most instances. So you can see how easy it is to get away with an offense. Judging by the number of teachers who have been arrested in this state over the past five years for sex offenses or assaults, it is safe to assume that school districts do not always perform background checks in compliance with the law since some of themalways turn up with prior records or terminations . All of them appear to ignore parental complaints unless someone goes to the media with proof of what's going on, Orlando's tv stations seem to do at least one story a week on that and not always from "bad" schools.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There is simply no rehab, no redemption for these people. 1 Strike and your out is the only way to deal effectivly with them.

I agree that castration is not an answer. You can still molest a child without everything working.

You either make it a capital crime or life without parole. Done

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I don't know what's worse, their preying on children or your embracing of genocide. As vile an act as pedophilia is, it is not a "lifestyle choice". While these people DO have control over their actions, they have no control over their compulsions. Do you have any idea the mental anguish many of these people are forced to live with? Who consider their compulsions as vile and evil as you do, yet are helpless to change or eradicate them?

Yeah, there's quite a few monsters who will indulge in their compulsions with no regard to the children who's lives they're destroying. Those people need to stopped, as well as the media they traffic in. They're not all like that though, with (I suspect) the vast majority of them keeping their fetish well within the realm of fantasy. This is partly why I am against crackdowns on drawn artwork, as artwork is a work of fantasy - having no direct causality to victimization and can help placate urges which would otherwise be feasible in reality.

The OP article is right, btw, though I think presented in a bit of an unclear and interpretable manner. From the quote - in can be easily inferred that pedophiles will have no problems with murder if it means a lower prison sentience. Pedophiles aren't remorseless murderers, though if they can't fight their urges and think they might get caught, it increases the likelihood of a rush of panic leading to the child's death.

For parallel, there's some pretty sick and far out there fetishes which the internet has shed light upon. Did you know that cannibalism is a fetish some people have (both as predator and prey)? Quite a few people, actually... even if it's one of the more obscure fetishes. Yet... cases such as Jeffery Dahlmer are extremely rare. Why is that? There's a broader subset of this that includes being eaten by animals - either whole or torn to shreds - people RPing predator and prey. How many people are really willing to murder or be killed for their fetish? Should the artists be jailed for drawing cannibalism art? Should the consumers (no pun intended) be jailed for viewing it?

If the very people who's fetish is the death and consumption of other people are so rarely compelled to actual murder, why would a pedophile who's compulsions are sex and relations with children so easily absolve the issue of murder? I don't think they would... except for the situations as the aforementioned.

I think you should be glad you were born with or developed normal fetishes... like nurses/maids, bunny girls, feet, plushies, whips, latex, trannies, cyborg girls, ponies, furries, futa, tentacles, sounding, etc. Whatever your kink, you can avoid practicing it in reality if you so choose... but you're not going to make yourself stop being attracted to it. Neither can pedophiles.

Punish those who act on their compulsions, for those actions, but don't sit here and pretend you have some moral high ground to advocate cold blooded murder of human beings for something that's totally out of their control. You might as well be advocating the genocide of homosexuals or the Jews. And yes... it is applicable - because a Jew can no more choose to be a Jew than a pedo can choose to be a pedo. If you want to call them out for being inhuman, then you should at least have the decency to not act inhuman yourself.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

i have a suggestion that would eliminate all these problems. How about we as a society stop criminalizing and demonizing these people who have these urges. Whum im sure if pedophilia wasnt illegal there wouldnt be as many rapes, now im not talking about people raping children and video taping it because that infringes on that childs rights,

That I got past your first sentence only attests that my eyes are not fully open at 0600 in the morning.
That I made it this far into your post is a miracle.

It’s beyond me how any rational thinking reasonable intelligent person can even begin to entertain something so LUDICROUS.

This is either trolling at it’s worst or ignorance at it’s best.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Punish those who act on their compulsions, for those actions, but don't sit here and pretend you have some moral high ground to advocate cold blooded murder of human beings for something that's totally out of their control.

While these people DO have control over their actions, they have no control over their compulsions.

Nicely worded post, nicely put together - just too bad you end up contradicting yourself.

IMO when a society has a *cancer* as deadly to children as pedophilia - society has a responsibility to cut the cancer OUT - for good.
No hiding it away and hoping it wont get out later to become active again.
Eradicate it - period.

To me it’s inhumane to allow someone to live, who’s knowingly and willfully raped a child, sodomized to death an 18 month old child to death.

The case above, recently reported on in the news is one of the main reasons I’ve had it up to HERE with this BS.

Every single day you hear something where the pedophile rapists are getting worse and worse and worse.

Obviously the system isn’t working - not even close.

BUT - if a pedophile knew beyond any doubt it will be killed for acting out against a child - beyond a shadow of a doubt - then what you have are two possible outcomes.

One - someone who goes and gets help because their urges have grown to a point of being nearly uncontrollable.

Two - the ones who know and do it anyway.

When that happens they’ve stepped outside of the rules of society, and therefore have no right to fall under any protection from the same society they’re crippling by abusing children...

[edit on 18-6-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

if you would search on ATS the research has allready been presented many times.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i have 1 question for you all:

what will you do with the solides of the US Army who are raping children in iraq? last count there was nearly 500 documented cases of child rape by US service personel and so far to date only 1 conviction.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join