It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

I think timewave graph is about everything happening before 6 am December 21 2012 colombian time. We may switch from space-time to time-space and time will change its course, probably because of the first time travel.
In the past I thought the graph would reverse itself or continue in a totally different way " underground " but these are only suppositions. We do not know essentially, but it is likely that the graph just stops because the fabric of time will change.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We are 38 minutes from the opening of 9/11 repetition time window...What will happen?
edit on 18-10-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Wow. You really know how to spice up a thread.

I guess I'll stay up tonight.

Does the Fed Building "attack" count? Or does it have to be an event that actually transpires? Is the intent of an event enough? I've always meant to ask that.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The missed terror attack to federal reserve might count. But I am execting more. Don't make mistakes, 911 resonance is simply late. Remember the February 26 2011 resonance for the Japan tsunami, that was 14 days late.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Remember the February 26 2011 resonance for the Japan tsunami, that was 14 days late.

no that is shoe-horning

+/- 14 days is not resonence it is shoe-horning

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

a serious question - how much latitude do you " allow " before admitting that your claim of " reseonence " was false ??

you already claim ` validation ` - with a 14 day error - so would you still claim " sccuessful predictuon ` with a 30 day error - 60 days ? 120 days ?? - 1 year ????????????????

i think you are making the " rules " up as you go along

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Maybe it's you making up the rules. Maybe you don't have a clue as to how time works at all but you can't admit it. You think the human-created clock is the only true way to measure time, right?

Sit back, watch, listen, learn. Stop thinking you know something. Trying to cut someone down who is working with their curiosity and intelligence is not going to make you look clever. Quite to the contrary, in fact.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
5 Brilliant hits:

1) The last heir to the Austria-Hungarian throne died on July 4 2011 during timewave period for first world war resonances, first world war started from the death of the heir of A-Hungary throne...

2) Michael Jackson's Thriller music video and Gangnam music video, both weird and record breaking, the gangnam video published 5 days after Thriller's resonance.

3) Travyon Martin and Martin Luther King assassinations...MLK assassination was on graph on April 10 and on April 11 Zimmerman is charged of the murder of the boy called Martin...

4) O. J. Simpson was a football player who was charged of murder of a woman...On graph for September 7 2012 and on that very day Andrew Hall. football player, was imprisoned for the murder of his girlfriend.

5) September 25 2012 resonanced with the death of the woman who lived the most ever. On October 7 a woman now recognized as the new woman who lived the most ever died. She breaks all the record , for she was 132 years old.

I was doing a total revision of all my research and I found them all today.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Nothing about Alpha Centauri Bb?

That's undoubtedly novel.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

Our recognition of something that has been there for a very long time isn't really relevant here, or at least I wouldn't think so. This is more about events transpiring on Earth due to energies affecting our perceptions and "causing events" here. Novelty would necessarily need to be described in hitherto unforeseen or unexpected or somehow counter-intuitive events and the like. Earth events, not non-events.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Our recognition of something that has been there for a very long time isn't really relevant here, or at least I wouldn't think so. This is more about events transpiring on Earth due to energies affecting our perceptions and "causing events" here. Novelty would necessarily need to be described in hitherto unforeseen or unexpected or somehow counter-intuitive events and the like. Earth events, not non-events.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I know that it would be only a guess but since your so in-tune with the graph and Timewave Zero what are your own personal feelings of what is going to happen as we hit the date.

I personally think it is a period of history where we start to pull our heads out of our butt and start working together for the greater good...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Actually I suppose that the 67 years cycle ended with the recognition/ announcement of an exoplanet with a temperature similar to the one of Earth, on December 5 2011.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

October 19th and October 23rd were novel...We'll see what happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So far 2012 has been very quiet lets see what happens next
until now it has been a secret what will happen in 2012-2013 period for some reason
and is about to be revealed whatever it is

In a dream i had i saw a big being trying to swallow earth but was not able to but earth shape changed
i then saw some being going from door to door to spread love
then when i asked what will happen 2012 i never forget the answer

2012 is a test, how the future be depend upon the test

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Timewave has a new hit, sadly, this time...The Italian earthquake was a complete hit. Same time on graph.
I am now analyzing the situation in my home country, Italy, since the specific earthquake that is to be repeated is the San Giuliano one of October 31 2002, and on that day, a whole school crashed on the ground because of a 6.0 quake. I hope this same situation is not going to be repeated.
I compared the situation to the one in May 2012, when I advised of a risk of earthquake for May 26 and two quakes came on the 20th and 29th and the earthquake to be repeated happened in May 1976.
In my opinion, the risk of another quake in the same area of this night is high until October 31 included. But I don't want to be alarmist. That's just an hypotetical analysis. I hope we won't see any result out of this.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Tomorrow it resonates,in a parallel way, with July 16 1945, the day of the first ever nuclear test, the very one precursor to the mega novel event of August 6 1945...
We know, in fact, that we can see the same shape of the graph, indicating August 1945, not for December 21 2012, but for November 18 2012. I am excitingly waiting for both dates, because November 18 was the first date calculated by Mckenna and December 21 2012, well, even Dennis Mckenna believes he just chose it because it was a mayan date...
We should know that the earlier date calculated, and not chosen, by Mckenna was November 18 2012.
I am supposing that this may be the real end date...?
Anyway, we will know for real soon, which one is it. But we should acknowledge that Mckenna indicated both, in different periods of time ( I found out only 2 videos on the web where he says November and not December 2012 ).

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Zagari, what about the earthquakes on the West Coast of North America, or hurricane Sandy on the East Coast? Do those resonate with anything?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
guys... starting to really feel the pull of the timewave. #s going down, and going down really really fast

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join