learn more

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hey, didn't i see that the "novel" zone was the 14th? Mmmmaaaaayyyyyy-be isreal exchanging lobs with gaza
And now... No one cares.

Novelty gone.

Wait, 30-something days left....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Gaza new events are the latest hit for timewave zero...It occurred right on the day. We are now starting to repeat the year 2007.
The worst of the economy crash will be probably seen this week, monday to friday...

P.S. I am having temporary trouble with my computer, I asked for a new password for my log in, but I found out the old one, I don't know what will happen now, remember anyway, if in the next days I'm absent, it means computer trouble, I am not dead...
edit on 18-11-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The economic crash resonates with your computer crashing!

(Sorry, I couldn't stop myself
)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

Crashes everywhere

Maybe we should all take the bus instead of driving for a while

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This sort of news sure resonates with me:

Big News From Mars? Rover Scientists Mum For Now
www.npr.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I have to push this more..
Watch 20-21 Nov; the up is stimulation of Greece, seas-fire in Middle-east
21 - Today BANG down again Fire is going on again and more.
We'll see..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Resonance with 1730s on Nov. 28, which had a massive drop in novelty:

Doesn't appear a very remarkable period, but some interesting scientific advances:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

Major things that stand out to me from that period (1730s). Link: en.wikipedia.org...

Valparaiso Earthquake (est. 8.7) with a Tsunami that inundated parts of Valparaiso (Jul - 1730).

The Treaty of Vienna (Mar - 1731) ratified (Nov 1738).

John Bevis observes the Crab Nebula for the first time (Unknown date in 1731).

Magnitude 5.8 Montreal earthquake occurs in Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Sept - 1732).

Polish Succession and then the War for Succession (Oct 1733 - Oct 1735, peace ratified 1738).

Charles Marie de La Condamine, with François Fresneau Gataudière, makes the first scientific observations of rubber, in Ecuador (Unknown date 1736).

Tropical cyclone strikes Bengal, India killing approximately 300,000 (Oct - 1737).

An earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 9.3 occurs off the shore of Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula. Tsunamis up to 60m (200 ft) high followed in the Pacific ocean (Oct - 1737).

Jacques de Vaucanson presents the world's first automaton, The Flute Player, to the French Academy of Sciences. (Unk - 1738)

Only 1 significant birth listed, February 22, 1732 – George Washington, 1st President of the United States

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
With less than a month left to go now until the end date of the graph ,
we have just entered the final cycle that is bigger than a month.

Here's the entire wave again for comparison ;

And here's another highlight to make things a bit clearer ;

Now imagine all of history's great advancements ,inspired by the
64 influences as described on the hexagrams occurring again in this
more compressed mode and observe as they tie in with one another
in an uncanny fashion of surprising previously un-thought of coherence.

Here's a list I compiled of all the 64 hexagram influences (for convenience) ;

Source of the information presented in hexagram lists ; I-Ching 64 Hexagrams

This is what the Timewave Zero graph is built on. If we study this graph properly
and correlate resonances with the corresponding influences ,we may start to find
effortless ways of dealing with things and more easily get to our preferred results.
edit on 22/11/2012 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to fix **

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think this Timewave Zero is quite intriguing. The fact that every spike, high or low coincidently has an 'event' happen throughout History makes me wonder why it all stops at 0 all of a sudden on December 21, 2012. Timewave goes back 25 billion years to the moment of the Big Bang so what's at end could also be the opposite from the beginning which is the Big Crunch.

Boy wouldn't that be awesome. I know a really good movie that depicted the 'Big Crunch' happening and it's one of the best movies I've ever seen and it's called 'Mr.Nobody', so check it out if you haven't seen it already because you will NOT regret watching it ever.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
I think this Timewave Zero is quite intriguing. The fact that every spike, high or low coincidently has an 'event' happen throughout History makes me wonder why it all stops at 0 all of a sudden on December 21, 2012. Timewave goes back 25 billion years to the moment of the Big Bang so what's at end could also be the opposite from the beginning which is the Big Crunch.

Boy wouldn't that be awesome. I know a really good movie that depicted the 'Big Crunch' happening and it's one of the best movies I've ever seen and it's called 'Mr.Nobody', so check it out if you haven't seen it already because you will NOT regret watching it ever.

Awesome movie!!!

I recommend it too.
edit on Sun Nov 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I would agree with you but I believe that there was time before the "big bang", if you think just how that ball of matter or dark matter got there, and the space outside of that.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is where we are at as of the time of this posting ;

Three things I'd like to highlight for now ;

www.youtube.com...

www.fractal-timewave.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

There are still things yet to be figured out.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey, guys! You may have noticed my drastic diminishing posts...
I am no longer focused on the timewave...My interest and passion is rapidly fading away...
Resonances aren't working anymore...Historical events are not repeating...
And Mckenna's original end date of November 18 passed with no event at all.

I am in a period of transition. I found out again that my premonitory dreams are working and my friends are telling me that I guessed events in the last few days.
Something in my life was " set off " on November 23 2012. My life is changing fast, even though for now is still in transition.
On November 25 2012, 2 days after the big news came out of the blue, I started to be in love seriously with a girl for the third time in my life. And my second was just before discovering timewave zero,so you can imagine.

Being in love and focusing on love caused me behavioral changes and also the loss of interest in timewave zero and in the whole concept of 2012.
As you can clearly see, nothing in the world , in history is changing right now.
No huge change. No accelerating of events.
Though I am glad this is happening in my life.
I am even losing interest in watching the news and searching for news on the internet...This rarely happens to me.

Let me tell you now, that on December 21 2012 nothing unusual will happen.

I will comment again on this thread around the 20th to comment about potential changes in my life...

This research has been great, but will result in a no-event. Too late for the epic changes to happen.
Sorry

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I'm very happy for you! Being in love is one of the greatest experiences life has to offer. Nothing brings me greater happiness than seeing other people being happy and fulfilled.

I have long been a skeptic of Time Wave, but have attempted to be as open minded toward the premise as possible. As I said earlier, if nothing happens, at least your thorough documentation of the phenomenon for us on ATS will have definitively debunked it when/if nothing occurs. Knowledge is a good thing, always, even if it takes a form other than you originally thought it would.

I wish you all the happiness and love life can bring you.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm quite sure I heard Mckenna saying in one of his lectures that he found Dec 22nd as the zero point, and only later he found that the Mayan calender ends in Dec 21st.

I can actually feel that we are in a very special moment in our evolution, I don't believe 2012 and the zero point is all about resonances and novelties. For me the acceleration of time is a fact, the enormous amount of changes that happened in the last 89-55-34-21-13-8-5-3-1 years (socially, technologically, consciousnessly) is nothing less than incredible!

I don't think it is a random coincidence, and if patterns from history doesn't repeat it doesn't mean that Timewave has failed to deliver its greater purpose. Maybe i'm more into that part of the theory than the novelties and history patterns.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Zagari, best of luck, will hear from you on the 20th!!

I just wanted to say I truly enjoy visiting this thread occasionally and I am grateful there are people here to talk about the timewave still

ever since I came across Terence and his work I've felt a resonance... as if I spotted a white rabbit, and I've followed it ever since. I truly admire his work, it means a lot to me. We'll have to see what happens with the timewave, but almost all of his work rings very true to me... its been quite a journey to this date... and everyday I feel more and more anxious as to what will happen

currently my personal theory is:
at the moment of the solstice on the 21st, we will be temporarily "unplugged" from the matrix and take a glimpse into a higher dimension where we will see AND feel anything and everything that has existed in our current dimension... a timeless, instantaneous awakening experienced by all.. and then we will come back to our current reality with an all-encompassing understanding of oneness and love and appreciation for humanity and our planet... where it goes from there is up to us!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I truly feel disheartened...I feel like we Have lost the way...like, around the middle of november, there was some sort of interference in the functioning of the timewave, soon after the hit of Gaza on November 15th...

I was destroyed in the italian forum where I Made a twz thread...Nobody believes in resonances now...

I am preparing for a non-event 21st and actually feeling a bit silly thinking that I was so convinced by the timewave months ago...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

buddy, you tried your best no matter what the outcome manifests itself as. the dedication you have put into resonance is on par with many fantastic avenues of the unknown waiting to be discovered.

best wishes to you zagari.
f.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join