It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
The only significant news of today is that the very first man who stepped on the Moon has died...Now he is the first man again, stepping into afterlife zone, where nobody alive right now has gone.

Technically everyone alive has. Where do you think you were before you were born?

I'm going back to where I was before I was born. -A dying man

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If I can believe my app, which I probably shouldn't, December 15 is going to be a busy day.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I stitched together pics from app of the last weeks of the Timewave, showing the first major higher resonance period for every day from today to December 21:

(Click the link to view the animated gif.)
edit on 7-11-2012 by Foramin because: link click remark because pic not visible in post

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry, guys, I have been and will still be incredibly busy over the last weeks, and next month I have university exams!
In my opinion the November 16th-18th end date is too soon as of now, looking at current events...It will be December 21, for real, now.

Foramin, December 15th, there is another cycle ending on that date, the lunar year-long cycle and than another one starts from there, 6 days long and so on...
edit on 9-11-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I sincerely was thinking that the original belief of Mckenna that timewave would have ended on November 16-18 was correct and that the date December 21 was just a " cover-up " for that, but if that would be real, we would already be in a baloney super series of events for days, now, instead nothing...

Even if the real end is December 21 2012, we should by now severely doubt that it will have success. Nothing exceptional is happening, no series of incredible events are happening and we are not unrecognizable from 1971.

When I was experiencing the success of history repeated ( Breivik, the Japanese nuclear saga, and such things ) I was sure something would have happened, but now I am 90% doubtful anything of significancy will actually happen in the next weeks.

If Mckenna would have remained with the first option, it ending in November 2012, it would be debunked by now. Mckenna was lucky that he set the date in December...
If nothing really exceptional happens by December 11 2012, timewave will be debunked.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What about the recent storms and earthquakes in North America? Do those resonate with anything on the timewave?

edit on 11-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Zagari, no matter what happens by the time dec 21st arrives, just wanted to say respect to you for putting a lot of work into really trying to understand what's going on. It's been good reading your posts.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari ... it's been a very interesting time following this, so whatever happens thanks for the ride.

I think there have been a fair amount of events happening but nothing Earth shattering. Just the CIA scandal and so on. Some political stuff in my country which is good for a lot of people etc.

But nothing global.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hey Zagani, and all other contributors to this topic.

I just want to echo others above saying thanks for all of the time and effort. '

While as you can tell from my posts earlier in the thread, I am highly skeptical of Timewave (but open to the possibility, mind you,) it's kind of like the poster who decided to purchase and test the HDR time machine. No, I didn't really have much expectation of it working. But I always feel it's better - no matter how improbable or far fetched people think something is - to actually test a hypothesis and see if it bears any fruit. If it doesn't, it isn't a waste of time or a reason to be disillusioned. It served a very important purpose. People will be able to look back and reference that experiment forever more on ATS and see that either it worked, or it was debunked.

If nothing happens by the prescribed date next month, don't feel that your time was wasted. You still very thoroughly documented all of the possible correlations to graph peaks and troughs with real world events that you could think of, and if it ends up debunked, it will be thoroughly debunked and that will remain on this site for all time (server integrity allowing of course.) Any time anyone brings up TimeWave or anything like it ever again, they can reference this topic.That's a good thing in my opinion.

Peace.
edit on 11/13/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typos

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Is there any resonance with people in the US right now trying to secede? Because what looked like a group of less than 100,000 in Texas earlier is starting to look like it could turn into millions from most states. If timewave works something might resonate with it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Is there any resonance with people in the US right now trying to secede? Because what looked like a group of less than 100,000 in Texas earlier is starting to look like it could turn into millions from most states. If timewave works something might resonate with it.

well..

i just heard Oregon of all places is joining as well.. heard it over the radio so apprentlly it's not a hoax and thus is confirmed that other sources are involded....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It really makes no sense in that people believe something destructive will happen this December that is out of the ordinary.
1. The alignment of Earth to the Great Rift happened over 27,000 years ago as this is the distance to the Galactic Core...27,000 Light Years.
2. The Earth is ALWAYS in alignment with the Galactic Core and the Great Rift is just a bunch of Gas and Particles which block light from the core from reaching us...it has no significance.
3. The Mayan Long Count Calendars end never was actually seen by the Maya as a Earth Ending Moment but a point in Time that they considered as a possible advent of Change.
4. Any Gravitational Effects out of the ordinary would be noticed in the Stars that have already passed this point as we have also already passed the point as we are looking back in time 27,000 years ago.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hey Zagari,

Thanks for all the effort!
I was always skeptical of the Timewave but enjoyed coding it for Android just out of curiosity. And it lead me to this place and several others. Where I found, mixed up with much conjecture and superstition, some gems of insight and leads to other views of the world. Yours among them.
Whatever happens, you and McKenna show that history can not only be described as a linear sequence of events, but can also be approached as a mixed up set of waves from varying levels of archetypes - we just still have to figure out what waves and what archetypes.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The show it's not over, yet. We simply have to wait. Sometimes I feel a bit down with the mood and I start feeling skeptical, but it is actually some kind of impatience.
We all need a change, that kind of change that brings your life toward another direction.
Every time I listen to Terence Mckenna lectures, I feel something spiritual, I do feel that this is the truth, what Mckenna says it's right.
I don't know if Mckenna is now in a better place watching us all writing in this thread, but I like to think he is.
This is not just Mckenna's dream, now. This is also MY dream, and I suppose, Evasius's dream.
Mckenna should be known all over the world. This theory should succeed.
We are simply experiencing an alternative way to arrive to the outcome. But we should be assured we will arrive to the outcome, the eschaton.
You all should thank Evasius for his earlier contribute to the thread, and also, of course, for the creation of the thread, because without him studying this theory, there wouldn't have been me studying it.

Remember, we are on a train, we don't know toward which station we will stop, but we are now strongly attending for this stop. We are wondering when it will be the moment we get off the train and we are uncertain.
Many of us do not even know there is a station nearby, many of us think we will continue travelling on the train.
This train will start slowing down and we will gradually witness the process, but from the history's point of view, things will start accelerating. Remember, Mckenna said history ends in a photofinish.

The show is not over. Wait for it, and it will begin.

( the recent events concerning Israel and Gaza strip do find their own resonance in timewave, right on the clock, very punctual ).

edit on 14-11-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks for posting again Zagari. You've been very dedicated to this thread and have done a very good job, so don't give up now when we are so close to the supposed singularity

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Thank you Zagari for all your work, I've been following this thread for more than a year and your strength to keep it up while all the trolls were trying to discourage you or twz was something to admire.
(I'm still quite sure they (or him) had an agenda, otherwise why caring so much?)

Although it's definitely not the time to sum it up, as we have 36 days to go, it excites me to see the rising activity on this thread. Even if twz cannot predict accurately most resonances, or make most novelties meaningful, the most important concept here is the zero point where it feels just like Mckenna's predictions to the 'end times' (Which I really feel we're in). So many things going on right now, even ATS cannot keep up with the pace of information and of what's going on anymore.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were responsible for most of the novelty that happened ever since 1945. Therefore my best guess is that nuclear warfare will start somewhere in December and after that really weird events will start happening: alien spaceships will land on Earth and try to save humanity, secret technologies like teleportation and human cloning will be disclosed. Expect mass hysteria, looting and madness.

My hypothesis is kind of obvious after you read the news from Israel.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
While I'm highly skeptical of TimeWave, please forgive me while I riff on a thought I had earlier. I'm not saying I believe this at all, but it's interesting to think about. Has anyone considered that the shrinking ratio of change over time toward the present is because the changes that are actually happening are smaller in degree? i.e. in the past we had World Wars. Then we had a Cold War. Now we have a War on Terror. Etc. etc. I know that to contemporary observers these events seem monumental, but compared to major shifts of historical proportions, they are arguably or far lesser intensity and paradigm-shifting nature than, say, WW2.

Likewise, since the inception of the internet, the degree of difference in social awareness and interconnectedness - international conflicts and disasters notwithstanding - from country to country and people to people has arguably been decreasing. More and more people view humanity as just that: one humanity.

Could the declining ratios of change from day to day and year to year in the latter parts of the TimeWave chart be interpreted not as a trajectory toward the most novel moment in all of time, but as the moment when any degree of change measurable becomes negligible compared to the past?

Just some musings. As I said, I'm highly skeptical of this and don't actually believe in it. But I am open-minded, and this is just something that occurred to me. Peace.
edit on 11/15/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I went public in Italy. In Italy there is a website incredibly similar to Ats and I found it 4 months ago...
They know my name and picture...If the theory will be correct something will change, maybe someone will hear of me...
I am now guiding a second thread about the timewave theory, and the first one received about 60.000 views in a few weeks, I started the second thread 2 weeks ago and it reached today 10.000 views.
Today I hit the jolly, I demonstrated them that I wrote somewhere else on October 23 that Gaza Strip would be attacked by Israel on November 15. Some skeptics are starting to wonder what if...
Wish me good luck!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I think that right now events are so jammed, there is so much to repeat for a single day that we are losing the perception , the way to find the resonance. It is right now a lottery to guess what resonance will win the repetition contest. 911 won, it was Sandy. Wikipedia in Italian tells me that Sandy forced new york people to evacuate in a way that occurred ONLY on 911.
There will be soon, around November 27, a huge wave of events to analyze, we will be amazed by the rapidity of events.
Your thinking is very interesting.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join