It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I hate those graphs. They are just something to direct our focus to a certain way of thinking. Can you sum up all those graphs in two sentences or less so I can compare and apply them to what I already know?

edit on 8-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I truly feel disheartened...I feel like we Have lost the way...like, around the middle of november, there was some sort of interference in the functioning of the timewave, soon after the hit of Gaza on November 15th...

I was destroyed in the italian forum where I Made a twz thread...Nobody believes in resonances now...

I am preparing for a non-event 21st and actually feeling a bit silly thinking that I was so convinced by the timewave months ago...

I don't know if you've seen any of my posts in other topics, but this is something I was concerned about. That leading up to, on, and after December 21st, some people would suffer devastating disillusionment. Not that I am absolutely certain nothing will happen, mind you. I'm open-minded. But if nothing does, a lot of people may feel as disheartened as you do right now... or worse. Perhaps devastatingly so.

As someone who has had a central, core belief shattered in the past, I know that such disillusionment can be incredibly painful and disheartening. I don't think people who don't believe or have never believed in such things can necessarily really appreciate what it feels like to feel so lost as when this happens. It's like losing your faith.

As I have said in other topics, if anyone feeling this way wants a sympathetic/empathetic ear, shoot me a PM. I would be more than happy to be a listener this month and thereafter. If you're fine, so be it. But if anyone isn't, you're not alone. The winter can be depressing enough without this.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Zagari,

I am happy for you. But you just can't cancel Doomsday cause you're in love.

:-)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Did you guys had a NOVEL day Today? Tomorrow and the 15th are especially NOVEL...
resonances by now are for 2011 events to repeat themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Not unless reading a novel counts.
I wish something interesting (though hopefully positive) would happen.

Peace.

edit on 12/10/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Currently I find the events happening in the world to be quite boring. Nothing special good or bad is happening that hasn't been happening for months. I don't know if you have noticed, but mainstream news does everything they can not to talk about dec 21. You find no articles on it, you find nothing except 1 video nasa released. I remember even CNN did a headline news full front page article about may 21 2011. They are very silent about dec 21.

I have no idea what to expect to happen. What I do know, is that no major events are happening leading up to it. IF anything, the novelty you're reading about this time is the mass consciousness and their thoughts on dec 21. Everyone is aware of it, but not many of us talk about it. I will be watching the elites and see where they go in the next few weeks. I already know Obama is taking a family vacation for christmas, conveniently from dec 17th til new years. Seems kind of odd with the fiscal cliff crisis in our faces. Will be watching where the bankers and other mainstream elite go.

I will be happy to put an end to dec 21 once and for all. I have been stressing at times, fearing at other times, and thinking positive at other times. Through 5 years of research, I still cannot answer even the most basic of questions. Is it good or bad or nothing at all? Lots says its good, lots says its bad, and the evidence suggest either way, can't be proven.... lol. And around the circle we go. I have been looking for signs in the world today, events happening, or lack of events happening.... And so far it seems like nothing at all is going to happen. But then I think about denver airport, and the seed vault, fema camps, the elite building bunkers, all the doomsday tv shows and movies.... Are they prepping for something, or am I seeing what I want to see? I mean when you want to see that something is going to happen, every little thing you will put in that category even if its totally unrelated.

However my observations have led me down some rather scary roads. Take the economic crisis for example. So many countries in debt up to their eyeballs. Debt that can never be paid back. The eurozone is one massive failure, and when america fails, because their debt is the worst of all, it will then be a domino affect onto the whole globe, and alll the countries that are already struggling will be knocked down even further. We are talking about an economic collapse of unprecedented size. We are looking at the possible collapse of the monetary system itself. The americans seem to spend without thought of ever having to pay it back, do they want it to collapse, do they know something major is going to happen, and simply don't care, or are we really led by a bunch of idiots that honestly have no clue how to run a country? If that is the case, then how did they get in office and positions of power to begin with?

Dec 21 could very well be a date that they are waiting for, and it very well could be a world changing, paradigm shifting event. If it is that, then it will be something we've never seen before, and no science is going to be able to detect it ahead of time. There will be no signs, because how can we see signs of something when we don't know what to look for?

So I'm back full circle, and have no idea what to expect. All I know is that if we don't have a major event, we are indeed in for some rough times, that might make the end of the world look more appealing, sad to say.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Did you guys had a NOVEL day Today? Tomorrow and the 15th are especially NOVEL...
resonances by now are for 2011 events to repeat themselves.
that is so weird. one of my software licenses expired today just like it did a year ago...and I had to do exacly the same thing to renew it. coincidence?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hallo my friends from Greece, a country with a debt up to our hair, as xxshadowfaxx
pointed out.

I want to share something I noticed with you….

I usually, check every now and then, the www.trufax.org... website, because it’s the source of Matrix series, one of the best (I personally think) material available about “advanced matters”.

In the middle of the Welcome Page there is a Count down to 31/12/2012 with a comment saying :

“As Seen From A Very Advanced, Accurate Perspective And Understanding Of The Ongoing Dynamic The Maximum Amount Of Time Left For Simultaneous Earth Incarnations Would Be Limited to:”

Now, a month or more ago, as I remember, there was the same Count down to 21/12/2012 or 31/12/2012, but the comment was a little different, I think it was more positive about the "end of our Earth Incarnations".

Specifically the comment was something like
“….Time Left For Simultaneous Earth Incarnations is: ”

and now they added the “….Would Be Limited to:”

and this change, I think, shows less certainty about the “Maximum Amount Of Time Left For Simultaneous Earth Incarnations”.

Any comments?
(thanks in advance)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
2015 human information Will be doubling every thousandth of a second. !!!

www.gregwilson.co.uk...
edit on 11-12-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
recently this video interview of Terence McKenna appeared on YouTube- not seen since it first aired in 1996- www.youtube.com...

over the years Terence gave many fantastical answers to the question of what happens on 12-21-12- from UFOs to Time Machines to an emergent AI- -but here he provided an answer that actually describes the world we have: he offered that the Singularity was the moment of completion where all humans are finally connected- and we are now approaching 7 billion people with mobile devices connected to the Internet

after 2012 you have a whole generation of young people who were anticipating a revolution or apocalypse that will be asking "what now?" 2012 is the last gasp of the attempted Aquarian Age- so we need to harness and focus all that energy- we need to seize the propaganda machine for the Singularity and change the message from an AI/robot takeover from OUTside to the Cybernetic Dreamtime of unfolding AR/VR/social media that allows a revolution from inside- with the slogan "ROLL YOUR OWN SINGULARITY!" - Storm the Reality Studio!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

It's good to see an empathetic person on this website. I see way too few, and on the other hand, way too many people making flippant remarks (complete with those idiotic laughing smilies), relishing in advance the opportunity to say "told you so".

I have written a few lines about this very topic in several different threads - don't even remember which - but I have nothing to add, really; you said it very well. It is a very serious matter. It IS losing one's faith - not just similar to it. And losing one's faith is like having the spine broken. It has huge implications, and I do expect many people will be considering suicide (I am sure they already are considering it) - not because of some cult leader telling them so, not because they were brainwashed, but because their only perceived chance of a REPRIEVE will appear to have vanished.

I wish with all my heart that something would shine on this Earth and erase all the misery.
I don't expect it will; but I do have a faint glimmer of hope left. Not for the 21st, not for any specific date.
"Nobody knows the day or the hour" is my consolation of choice. :-)

In the meantime, it's good to know there are people like you on this website, so full of gullible and/or cynical people.
(Oh yes, you can be both - in fact, some of the most cynical people I've known were also the most gullible.)

P.S. I see you were also the author of that delightful post just after Zagari announced he had lost interest as he was falling in love....

I loved that reply.

edit on 12-12-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
December 13th/14th is supposed to be a BIG drop off day.

So keep alert. Stay aware. And get yer soul in order.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NewThor7

It was December 10-11 and it Will be December 15, start of the 6 days long cycle...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by setAI

over the years Terence gave many fantastical answers to the question of what happens on 12-21-12- from UFOs to Time Machines to an emergent AI- -but here he provided an answer that actually describes the world we have: he offered that the Singularity was the moment of completion where all humans are finally connected- and we are now approaching 7 billion people with mobile devices connected to the Internet.

You got a source for that? I didn't think so. Look I see what you're getting at, but the timing is far off. Only the middle class can afford smartphones in second or third world countries. We're at least a decade off from what ypu say. We may have the top 80% connected to the internet by 2020. I think that threshold of interconnectivity will bring down all ruling regimes and cause the global revolution. So maybe 8-15 years.

According to this site, there were 5 billion mobile subscribers at the end of 2011, 1.08billion being an internet capable smart phone. We have no clue how many of those were actually hooked up to data plans.

Link

Here's another source. Only 35% of the world is connected to the internet as of June.
Link

edit on 13-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Please take the short amount of time to listen, it's very relevant to Dec 21st, very intelligently said, and one of the best Anonymous videos I've ever seen.

edit on 13-12-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

NO!
I'm not listening to or watching, or reading, or flash mobbing to anymore anon stuff

No more ANON: Be who you are!

Tell me who you are and what you represent...not who you want to be and are fearful to reveal.

Thanks

On Topick
When 22/12/12 comes on, will the timewave software reset? I wanna know!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

The graph goes on, but it is just a line that goes down, because novelty Will be infinite and habit Will be no more, so no habit to be represented, so no graph to form.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
reply to post by robhines

NO!
I'm not listening to or watching, or reading, or flash mobbing to anymore anon stuff

No more ANON: Be who you are!

Tell me who you are and what you represent...not who you want to be and are fearful to reveal.

Thanks

On Topick
When 22/12/12 comes on, will the timewave software reset? I wanna know!

Wow, don't even know where to start with that, but I'll do it quickly because I got bored of arguing on here ages ago :

If you're going to pre-judge what the guy in that short message is saying and identify it with the parts of Anonymous that you don't like, or as me "pushing" a message for them, fine. The fact is that if several people well known around here wrote what the guy in that video clip said and made a thread with the exact same text, there'd probably be loads of people that'd think it was greatly written. But because the guy chooses to be anonymous, which is perfectly his right, the message isn't even listened to, never mind the content criticized. (this site is the most anti-anonymous site I've ever been on, which is kind of ironic.) Fair enough.

I'm not even angry really, just think it's a shame that so many will miss what he says because he's choosing to be anonymous.
edit on 14-12-2012 by robhines because: added and typo

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

the impact of mobile devices was accomplished through simple telephony- text/voice/images are sufficient to connect and coordinate humans into the new mode of social networks-we are transitioning to smartphones but the Internet is simply a deeper and richer connection- in terms of novelty it is the connecting itself that is important- you pointed out- last year we went over five billion mobile devices- once you factor young children and family sharing devices- it means this year in 2012 virtually every adolescent and adult human has a mobile device- Mark Pesce says the mobile is the manifestation of a Vingean Singularity www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by setAI because: link

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by setAI
reply to post by unityemissions

the impact of mobile devices was accomplished through simple telephony- text/voice/images are sufficient to connect and coordinate humans into the new mode of social networks-we are transitioning to smartphones but the Internet is simply a deeper and richer connection- in terms of novelty it is the connecting itself that is important

So just sidestepping around your lie, then? Changing the goal post?

- you pointed out- last year we went over five billion mobile devices- once you factor young children and family sharing devices- it means this year in 2012 virtually every adolescent and adult human has a mobile device- Mark Pesce says the mobile is the manifestation of a Vingean Singularity www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by setAI because: link

You need to read my links. You're misrepresenting or misunderstanding what the data is saying.

First, 5 billion is a far cry from 7 billion, second, many of these mobile subscriptions (especially smart phones) are business related, and in addition to a private mobile phone for the same individual.

It realy does depend on the individual using the term, "mobile communication device" as to what exactly this construes. Might it be a laptop? A tablet?? If so, how many of these likely upper middle class individuals have multiple "mobile communication devices"??

Again, we're far off. I don't care if a few people are misrepresenting the numbers for whatever reason. It doesn't change the facts.

This was included in my first link:

(October 2012) estimates that there are 6.6 billion total connections in 2012 globally, excluding M2M. Of these it believes 10 percent are inactive, bringing the total down to 5.9 billion. Estimating that consumers use on average 1.85 SIM cards each, Wireless Intelligence concludes that unique mobile users worldwide currently stands at 3.2 billion. That means unique subscriber penetration is just 45 percent in 2012.

45% of the world population has a mobile phone in 2012. Using the 1.85 SIM average of all mobile phones towards smart phones, that would put their usage at around: 550 million, though this may be far off.

So 35% of the world uses standard internet, 45% has a phone of any type, and perhaps 16-8% has a smart phone which may be connected to a data plan.

Again, 8-15 or so years away.
edit on 14-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join