It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Zag. It's the 18th of Sep and this article just came out:

news.yahoo.com...

Seems pretty huge to me. Does it fit into your timewave?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
yeah, I think it fits in the timewave! It is amazing how much we are progressing to the future...
If anyone can find any information related to August 30, maybe some other revolt against embassies planned since that day, please post it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Isn't their spiritual leader Abu Bakar Bashir??

Even the picture of him in my head makes my skin crawl.

But, there you have it, 30th August accounted for.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Pro & Anti Muslim Protests planned this weekend

I know it will be a couple of days off 20th September, but maybe if anything does arise out of this, it would correspond to 21st or 22nd of September in Columbo (??) time zone. So perhaps there is still the possibility of a massive novelty event happening.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
During this novel period there has also been the first ever transplant of uterus from mother to daughter. This is too pretty much significant. And the islamic protest didn't stop now and won't stop ( it seems ) for a while more...

Some further news:

Following the world's first mother-to-daughter uterus transplants at the University of Gothenburg two women may now be able to give birth using the wombs in which they were carried
edit on 21-9-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ok enough. Every time there is one of these "novelty events" all you do is scan the news for any little story and then scream AHA! That is it! Anybody can do that. Nothing novel about them at all. News happens everyday!

A uterus transplant is huge? I didn't even hear about it until you mentioned it.

Some Muslim cleric issued another anti-American screed? Big news! Stop the presses!

This shoehorning smacks of desperation on your part. How about some actual BIG events to coincide with your graph? Stop using these minor events to justify it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

It is world's first. This is enough to classify it as very novel. Nobody said that the 3 news were " it ". I just showed some interesting relevant news. I decided to take only one, and is the transplant.

And nobody can deny that everything with islam protests started on August 30. Even wikipedia affirms that.
And, wikipedia, actually is pretty important and reliable, most of the time. It is as much official as you can get.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Some Muslim cleric issued another anti-American screed? Big news! Stop the presses!

The muslim protests are the biggest event of the year as a whole and you are telling me nothing about that is novel? Since 1979, no american embassador was ever killed abroad. These muslim protests are inflaming almost every islamic country and they are not stopping.
Equally important is the situation in China/ Japan.
People like you should stop denying. We were thinking , for the whole year, everything is so calm, this year is so dull, than comes the fateful date of September 11 and BUM everything starts collapsing before our eyes.
It started and there is nothing to contest. We will see worst than this. Guaranteed by history precedents.

People like you should stop micro-analyzing and commenting every single post I do. I am sincere. I actually thought that after August 30 it was over, definitely over, for the theory, than casually I found out the key sentence that proved timewave was right to indicate August 30.
On August 30 a little action caused all the confusion there is now. That's the only " it " event.
It is the biggest event so far this year, exactly what timewave was indicating it to be coming.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Wait up. I meant potential.

There is a potential for something massive to occur out of the protests. An official start to war? Anarchy leading to genocide?? Nothing is ever impossible. Probability could very well be minute. But it's still something.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Upcoming resonances

All of these events are from a single resonance shift back so the all occur from the late 1990s till present. Many of these events also occur in novelty valleys according to the king wen-sheliak algorithm. Let me know what you guys think, or if you can think of any upcoming events that could fulfill these resonances with the past.

Oct. 1st: founding of google
Oct. 3rd: founding of euro
Oct. 4th Columbine
Oct. 11th: Israel's prime minister Ehud Barak and PLO head Yasser Arafat meet at Camp David, but fail to reach an agreement.
Oct. 17/18: 911
Oct. 26th : Iraq disarmament crisis

Nov. 6th: Katrina
Nov. 16th 1st north korea nuke test
Nov. 27th: 2008 financial crisis

Dec. 11th. Japan quake and arab spring

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguy

Just one correction, thisguy, November 6 2012 correlates with December 2004 tsunami/quake and November 10 2012 with Katrina hurricane, and thanks for this useful contribution.

Now, September 11 2012 was an important day, because it brought to the attention 3 major plots of events that will be pivotal to understand the future:

The diplomatic missions attacks in Egypt, Libya, etc. ( and following Islam protests for offensive movie )

Catalogna protests in Spain for ( practically ) desire of secession, 1 million people on 9/11

Chinese protests, lootings, violent riots versus Japanese industries, cars and population for the issue of who dominates the K. islands

I have written the next events, resonances and such things for all days September to end of the graph...

Today September 29 resonates with 1998:
- Indonesia riots versus China, lootings, burning properties, 1000+ victims
- death of Pol pot dictator

I found out a correlation for the death of Diana:

- It may correlate with the pictures scandal that involves Kate and the french journalists who published them
- Diana was followed by french paparazzi the day she died, and she was in Paris
- Kate was in Paris when they made photos of her and created a scandal
- This means " the dignity " of Kate " died "

Also, pay attention to the return of Sars because it was of global concern in 2003 and it may become important again.

October 1 2012 correlates with the debut in history of Osama Bin Laden following attacks to usa embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998

October 3 2012 may bring the spark that makes Nato intervene in Syria to finally stop Assad since this day correlates with the massacre that led Nato to intervention in Kosovo

October 13 to 16 2012 correlates with the escaping of Milosevic ( Assad ) from office during demonstrations and following arrest ( the 16th )

October 17 2012 correlates with the violent revolts of G8 in Genoa, Italy 2001

October 25 2012 correlates with Argentina default in 2001, what would this mean if it happened in Spain?

October 27 2012, Sars becomes of global concern and Iraq ( Iran ) war begins ( 2003 )

October 31 2012 , the biggest solar flare ever, November 2003

November 2 2012 attacks of Madrid in March 2004 and millions of protesters on the streets in Spain
more: organized violence breaks out in kosovo ( Syria )

November 5 2012 , dutch film maker of offensive movie to islam is eliminated

November 7 2012, correlated to death of pope in 2005

November 10 2012 may be an important day for Catalogna since it is correlated with approvation of autonomy of Catalogna in 2005

November 12 to 16 2012 islam protests may return like 2006 and they may be at some point directed toward the Pope , like 2006

November 27 2012 as thisguy said, it is correlated with Lehman Brothers bankrupcy and the start of economic depression in October 2008

November 28 2012 correlated with the election of first black ( Pope ? ) president, Obama
( it means Obama will be re-elected because November 6 correlates with the re-election of Bush also )

December 10 2012 correlates with Arab Spring, the following day correlates ith Arab Spring and Egypt revolution and also with nuclear crisis in Japan, and with beginning of trouble in Syria/Lybia

From December 12 2012 to December 20 2012 the recurring theme is revolution , protest, lootings occurring in Spain ( may 15 2011 movement ), Usa ( Occupy ) and England ( August 2011 ) and Rome ( October 2011 ) and those of September 2012

We are starting to get the picture clear, of what is to come, more clear than ever.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
For October 4 there would be a resonance ( potential of repetition ) of the school shooting of April 20 1999...
Is this www.bbc.co.uk... news about 22 students killed in a hostel next to their school already the correct resonance? Is this event linked to April 20 1999?
25 students is big, it may be the 2nd school shooting in history.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What is happening in Syria ( with Turkey ) might be correlated to the intervention of Nato in kosovo...things are building up...and timewave was indicating a massacre that would be the last step to intervention against Milosevic ( Assad ) in Kosovo ( Syria ). We are now resonancing with early 1999.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
"October 3 2012 may bring the spark that makes Nato intervene in Syria to finally stop Assad since this day correlates with the massacre that led Nato to intervention in Kosovo"

Gotta tell ya, Zagari, good job on this one.

I enjoy TWZ as a distraction or a curiosity. I just won't/can't put too much stock in it.

But I think your list rocks, and will be watching.

Tnx

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am sorry for the absence these days. On July 8 I opened a twz thread on a Italian forum, and the timewave thread on that, has already reached 78 pages!!! I am becomng litteraly famous in Italy for what I am doing and researching. My thread has received 56.000 visits, and many of them already follow me on facebook, where I write timewave notes since 2 years.

edit on 14-10-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I am sorry for the absence these days. On July 8 I opened a twz thread on a Italian forum, and the timewave thread on that, has already reached 78 pages!!! I am becomng litteraly famous in Italy for what I am doing and researching. My thread has received 56.000 visits, and many of them already follow me on facebook, where I write timewave notes since 2 years.

edit on 14-10-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

That's great Zagari

Don't post your Facebook information here though. There are a lot of trolls that would harass you.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
On the 18th of October, 9/11 events are supposed to repeat themselves. And that date is 64 days before December 21 2012. 64 is important in I-ching...We'll see.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
worldwide earthquake drill scheduled for 18th (911 resonance). As we all know, the government often schedules drills, wargames, etc, for things that they anticipate or know will happen.

www.redcross.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
On the 18th of October, 9/11 events are supposed to repeat themselves. And that date is 64 days before December 21 2012. 64 is important in I-ching...We'll see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They wanted to bomb the federal reserve in Manhattan...Hit for this, but I am expecting much more next 2 days.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Zagari...I've watched these TWZ threads a long time...now the zero point is approaching. As I understand...thats when the program stops right? Flatlines?
If this is correct, when the new year begins, does the program reset, can it be?
And if so, I wonder if it would look like the timewave moving in reverse...with much noveltly at the beginin and then a slowing down as we move forward?

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join