It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

I don't know what to say to that because I watched it on my 40 inch 1080p and it was absolutely blatant. Even on BBC web site I can still just about see it. It's like she has grey sickly looking freckles then she doesn't, and I also see it around the left side of her mouth etc.

Perhaps the phenomenen is as much a result of the recieving/playing equipment as it is of the recording equipment, coz this whole reptilian thing really is the hardest part of the agenda for me to accept.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a woman did the secondary eye roll when i was ringing her out at the cash register. Unfortunately, i think she saw me see that. her eyes rolled up really quick and eyelids that didnt look like her normal ones flipped down. You cant do something too fast for a gamer to see. Sorry, elderly reptilian woman.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
At the same time, i have to admit that have seen slits in my own pupils from time to time in reflections and pictures, but it is probably light refraction.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Did you actually LISTEN to the Jenna Bush interview??? This is amazing. I've always been a skeptic when it comes the whole Reptilian hocus pocus, but

a) these videos are the most convincing I've seen to date (especially the first one, with the guy's eyes and tongue)

b) it seems that at the Jenna Bush interview, the guys in the studio actually REALIZE what's going on, i.e., they are SEEING her shapeshift!

That really did it for me... because as so many here say, the images could be bad recordings or some such. But THIS is CONTENT!

Look at this: Right after she shapeshifts dramatically at minute 2:02 or so and they switch back to the three people in the studio, I noticed two things.

1. The male anchor seems to squirm and doesn't really look directly at Jenna -- or the camera? -- anymore; he appears to keep his eyes mostly down (because he's startled and frightened, or because he fears that his OWN eyes could betray him too?). As the camera keeps shifting between Jenna and the anchors, he keeps behaving that way...

2. He seems to try to clue her in with a subtle hint. Listen to what he says at approx. minute 2:11, right after her shapeshifting: "Jenna, when you see this, when you not only listen to their stories but you get involved right about in it as well... [pause, and then said with emphasis] DOES IT CHANGE HOW YOU LOOK?... [and then he doesn't finish the sentence but goes on with] You're thinking how government should be run..." etc.

That really floored me. Could David Icke be right after all?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Since, in my opinion only, the whole idea of reptilians is crock of sauerkraut, I would say that any star I name "could be considered" a shapeshifter. After all, how are they going to prove otherwise? So, for the sake of argument, I give you my Top Ten Reptilian Shapeshifter List:
1. David Icke -- although he merely shifts into the rear end of the lizard.
2. Obama -- He's one cold-blooded SOB, so he must be reptilian (and I still cannot believe that people actually voted for him).
3. Rosie O'Donnell -- she has her tongue in everyone else's business.
4. Arnold -- I know reptiles love heat, but just how much heat does he need?
5. Brittany "come fertilize my eggs" Spears.
6. Brad Pitt, because we all know lizards will mate with any available female.
7 & 8. Tom Cruise/Mel Gibson -- unfortunately, fitting such a large ego into a tiny lizard brain will eventually make anyone insane.
9. The entirety of the SPCA since we all know they refuse to butcher themselves (although I wish they would, since I woundn't mind a new pair of lizard boots).
10. David Letterman -- because like a croc or large gater, he has shown his ability to devour young children with a single bite.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by mjfromga]

[edit on 16-6-2009 by mjfromga]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

What's happening in this video then?

Link

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi everybody! I'm new, but have lurked ats often. I wanna do an intro soon. I need to work on it. I saw this blog, and it rang true. I wasn't going to comment until I read that someone else has seen these things.

I do believe the utube vids. I've one of these things; like above I saw the slits.

It was in college. I went to one of the ivy league schools for a while. Wham!!! My philosophy pro. did the whole eye thing. It freaked me out, and I dropped out.

I thought it was me gone' nuts. I remember it happened when debating/arguing with the pro. That's when it happened; when they got angry.

wtf? I thought I was going fricken' nuts. I ended up dropping out because I stayed locked in my apartment.

I haven't seen any since then.

I hope I never do.

I think many people debunk this because it scares the cr*p out of them. Ruins their comfort zone.

way to go!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Oh, here is my list:

george bush
pope
allen colmes
paris hilton
professor jenkins**
tim geithner
rahm emmanual
madeline albreithgt(sp)
hillary clinton
pat robertson***
ted haggard***
eric prince
the windsors
don king
all fox news anchors
primetime tv hosts~~~!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you think these people are reptillians, instead of posting dodgy videos, why don't you simply go and confront them. Do an ATS special and get some real evidence, but do be careful and try not to get eaten alive.

Aren't these reptoids supposed to be 7ft to 9ft in size, or are these videos simply showing their holographic projection technology going on the blink.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

100% reptillians are larger than humans but these ones are by no means pure-bloods. Its like saying a great-dane and a saint bernard would be the same size as a pure st. Thats not how it works. aliens have mixed with every race on the planet including asians and africans. and definitely not just reptilians.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

also, i have seen both hybrids and pures in real life. One when i was a child, and one last week. both almost made me mess my pants.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

I want to hear what you've seen EXACTLY. I want to know. I can buy the hybrid concept. I know what I saw. Do you think they are drawn to you? Possibly you are drawn to them? I am full of questions. Are they all around us, or do possess some unknown ability to draw them out, or turn off their hologram?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've known people who could make you "see" them for a few minutes as whatever they chose to, like a pig, cat (shape shifting) what have you. Who's to say there isn't a specific race of people capable of what the op and the last couple of posters have mentioned? I'll keep an open mind for sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Brian Todd served time on the Marianna islands fresh out of school. Something may have 'happened' to the fella?

Peurto Rico

Bimini, Bahamas

Marianna and other topics

I think one would find that not all aliens would have a negative view on humans. Humans are obviously divided though not 'yet' conquered. Most are 'born' into a 'system' of servitude and are conditioned to accept it.

Sometimes it's 'Right to Fight'.

Your Freedoms are crumbling before your very eyes.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

If the public demands an investigation into the matter, I suppose a physical with a blood test and PET scan, MRI scan and CAT scan would solve the mystery.

Good luck with the invitation. I don't think they'll comply. When TSHTP I suppose one could 'find' the answers one way or another.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

there was a night as a child when a large being with yellow eyes and slit pupils observed me as i attempted to sleep. Which it is not necessary that it is hard to sleep with that in the room. My dad was not able to enter the room, maybe from fear or a strong will, sorta like out of the book version of Lord of the Rings. Now the eldarly lady at my cash register last week did the eye thing that those people did on those videos. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and were replaced with a opaque tan cover and then came back whitish rather than pale blue. all of this happened in a split second and i sorta cringed but didnt let on too much.

If they are attracted to me that is a very bad sign because they would have been waiting a long while to find what they were after. whatever it is. If i was a target they wanted to take out personally without any henchmen, they would have undoubtably done it years ago when i was barely out of training sheets.

But i have felt that i am part of their plan and have felt that way atleast since 7th grade where there were several incidences in a row where i would scream and have my hand out but when my parents would come in, i would not remember those "dreams". I dont believe they were

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
but they can kiss my @$$ because although they may want something from me, i am not the same. also, i may not care waht happens, because i dont fear anything but them, not death, and certainly not their plans. Its this kind of neutrality that weirds me out, because i know i am neutral but the NWO should be frightening.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Nancy pelosi and the congressman she is always with....

Pelosi already is a snake. I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be a real one.

There will always be banter back and forth that bush is but I feel like Pelosi is so evil that she has to be one....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
pelosi is so botoxed she probably cant do the eye thing lol

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Uh reptilian?
Lemme see...

Barney
Dino
Geico Gecko
Kermit

top topics