It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hey people of this thread! I haven't read the whole thing but I was wondering if someone could reassure me that John Wetton and Jeffrey Combs are real humans please. If you would like links or something to see them, just say and I'll do.

Ramadwarf on being a little paranoid

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
if there are ANY reptilian ats users out there here's what i want to see happen..

1. Get a digital camera please

2. Sit down in front of the camera

3. Start the camera

4. Video tape yourself shape shifting

5. Put it on youtube so all of us can end this non sense about there not being reptilians! please????

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Have you actually seen one in any form of reality? I don't ask in a rediculing way, I ask because I have never seen one and I had never even heard of them until I joined this site. What do they look like? Are they evil or good?

Ramadwarf on ignorance

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

they can perceive us, but we can't perceive them. They can mess w/ people who are weak or unprotected

Yes, that's about right!

Repts can manifest human bodies in this dimensions, just like other beings from other dimensions. Souls are something like a mental projection from beings that actually live in different dimensions

I've heard that each body in this dimension is made for the specific coming soul.... I've not heard that reptiles can manifest a body; I wonder if it'd be solid?

When you astrally project, you're straying into the 4D where the Repts live

I've not done it much, and I'm not anyone, but I'm sure good general advice.

Have you seen "They Live" or "V"?

Of course, the list of Hollywood disinfo videos is immense beyond those. From children's cartoons, to several full length movies.. What I was referencing specifically, was a movie(Name???) that had a guy shape shifting into a killer lizard in dreamland

reply to post by Chadwickus

Imagine being of royal reptilian blood and being a lowly news reader

Shoot I'd be a News Anchor.....what, and pull down 100k+??? Heck ya' baby!!!.

Funny thing is my wife is 1st cousins with Ronny Rambo; I don't know the full relations there, but She's no reagan reptilian. It is my belief the 'bloodlines' carry, a genetic code which allows possession easily. Not all are suitable, or needed for the possession.........hence the possibility of low, to no position. From what I've read the Reptilians are the ones who brought the idea of royalty. When they throw people to the side they are out....

reply to post by Sam60

Yep, it can be catching!!!

reply to post by Mumbotron

ha ha ha, I definitely don't go around reptile hunting....well only for iguana's..there buen comida.

you mentioned video distortion? There's an excellent MSNBC link floating around; maybe in this thread somewhere.....any ways high quality hd, and at the end the reporter's eyes morph........for real!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Hey, I lost my reply...grrr. Okay shorter.........The reptilians are warriors. there are different famiilies of them, and they are fighting. They are the ones who made the giants. the giants are still around in another dimension as well............There both EVIL.

The other entities you mentioned go back to Tiamat; to the Ancient Ones. Who more or less got blind sided by Above Evil Ones, or The "elder gods".

The Ancient Ones are back in sleepers.....no not indigo's, or the like, but average people that are sleepers.

The elder gods are terrified of 2012/zeropoint because we'll all be able to see them. The ancients will wake, and it'll be hell on earth for the Elder gods.

Not all are evil, and not all are repti's. My wife's grandmother is first cousins to ronald reagon...........my wife has (-) blood; puts her in leagues with only 1% of the world..she's no reptilian.

I really put a lot of effort the first time, but now I'm just tired....sorry.

Mk-Ultra really did create walking talking idiot robots. Used for ritual everything, sex, murder, assassinations..etc. I'm sure they could've been possessed, but not sure.

re: bush clones........I think most world leaders have clones. I agree with you that families of the Illuminati do have some in their opinions throw backs, or people that can be good.

I'll need to look into your Cetaceans link.

reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

ROTFLMAO!!! I donno, sorry.
Oh, to answer your question below find the link I keep talking about.... Also, there is another good thread I just saw out.... Which outlines the vast amount of ancient civilizations which worshipped reptoids.

reply to post by soldier8828

You may wanna check out that MSNBC flick floating around; really good.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Serpants were here during the Creation of man GENESIS DONT KNOW HOW LONG BEFORE MAN BUT BEFORE

[edit on 8/3/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
I've heard that each body in this dimension is made for the specific coming soul.... I've not heard that reptiles can manifest a body; I wonder if it'd be solid?

Yes, repts can manifest a human body just like other souls can. They can perhaps manifest any type of body they want here...

Have you seen "They Live" or "V"? [/align]

Of course, the list of Hollywood disinfo videos is immense beyond those. From children's cartoons, to several full length movies..

You might be surprised how much fact masquerades as fiction in those 2 movies...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The reptilians are warriors. there are different famiilies of them, and they are fighting. They are the ones who made the giants. the giants are still around in another dimension as well............There both EVIL.

Not all repts are evil

The Ancient Ones are back in sleepers.....no not indigo's, or the like, but average people that are sleepers.

This is true. Some are starting to awaken.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is this thread for real?

I mean besides media artifacrs have you ever encountered first person anyone being funny??????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Good point.

Yes, repts can manifest a human body just like other souls can. They can perhaps manifest any type of body they want here...

I'm confused, do you mean they can just come out of thin air, or that they pick/choose/create a body tailored to their likings; to be born?

You might be surprised how much fact masquerades as fiction in those 2 movies...

Here you'll enjoy these videos. theylive2012 outlines numerous shows, including the two you mentioned; they did good work on the videos.

Not all repts are evil

Sure, the comment I made was referring to six fingered giants, and NWO Repts. I understand that the "ancient ones", some were of a reptilian breed as well. I'm no expert, but from what I understand there are 'special souls' that once awake can see who's evil, and who's not. From what I understand these 'special souls' are those of the ancients, the elementals, and they are coming to kick butt.

reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Hi, I'm serious as a heart attack. There are many posts in here where people have claimed to see, or swear of the accuracy of what they are saying.

The closest thing I could use to explain what is said is looking at electricity. Tesla coils generate such a high frequency voltage, that a million volts will not hurt you....,Or similarly house flies actually live in lights on lights off type world....... I don't remember the exact science, but they actually see the cycles of common ac voltage...60, and 50 hertz.

Don't worry I post on many conspiracy topics.

Thanks for stopping by; oh, and it was a real bonifide GREEK that got me on this subject many moons ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I'm confused, do you mean they can just come out of thin air, or that they pick/choose/create a body tailored to their likings; to be born?

They're in a slightly higher frequency bandwidth (higher dimension) where they are. They are basically mentally projecting into this dimension (like being jacked into the Matrix). Coming from a different dimension, they need a physical 3D body to be able to interact w/ this reality. So, they somehow manifest a body for themselves in this reality using the genetic code from the parents as the "recipe." You can kind of think of the body as a human spacesuit.

This basically describes how higher dimensional beings incarnate here as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would say that Arnold Schwarzenegger, George Bush Senior, Hillary Clinton all need a closer eye on them whether they are reptillians I have no idea but they certainly know far more than the rest of us. The question I want answered is where did they get their information from?

I am in agreement not all reptillians/ebes are bad. Just misunderstood

[edit on 4-8-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Okay, so your saying that each reptilian 'tailor's' their upcoming human host to reptilian needs before birth? I agree with that, and other higher beings doing that; absolutely.

reply to post by franspeakfree

Sure, not all are bad, but the PTB are repts. As far as the three you mentioned I don't think they, or their 'home team' are doing as well with world domination as they once thought...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

If they believe it, they need medical help.
If they don't believe it, they're hoaxers.

This post is a gross violation of ATS' t&c. Those who don't share your views "need medical help"????????????????????? Or are all just "hoaxers"???????????????? What the ...

Probably someone else here should seek medical help. There are thousands of pieces of evidence and facts proving the reptilian presence. Historical facts, videos, books, statements (numerous ones in this thread alone), pictures, interviews, alien facts, political backgrounds & contexts. Just, as an example, watch the Swerdlov video on page 10.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Not all repts are evil

That was the point I was trying to make in this thread:
The good lil Reptilian Shapshifter

But, then I was made to look foolish by the following responses.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Not all repts are evil

That was the point I was trying to make in this thread:
The good lil Reptilian Shapshifter
But, then I was made to look foolish by the following responses.

No, it's not foolish. There are "good" ones. Best example: Diana
en.wikipedia.org... (she wasn't a shapeshifter, but had a high percentage of reptilian DNA, see the Swerdlov video on page 10).

... and probably you are one.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Im sorry if someone already commented on this, I did not read through the entire thread, but did anyone notice the headline for the news story in part 2? About putting microchips on (in?) the troops?

For their own saftey of course.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Found this funny one of Dale Winton the other day lol. Noticed it whilst watching day time TV and found it on youtube, check his eyes at 0:30-0:32 really freaky. This advert is on tv alll day as well.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by shpongled]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shpongled
Found this funny one of Dale Winton the other day lol. Noticed it whilst watching day time TV and found it on youtube, check his eyes at 0:30-0:32 really freaky. This advert is on tv alll day as well.

Ive fixed the link for you...

Seems he likes a dance...

This makes me cringe, could not be anymore cheesy, you can see the oozing evil in the video.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Come on - people state plainly that they do NOT see these changes on analog transmissions, but Do see them on digital, yet they refuse to believe it is a problem with the digital broadcast? I have seen distortions from digital broadcasts, on things other than faces. This isn't evidence.

Doesn't say that I would not consider the possibility of reptilians (in fact, there is at least one currently newsworthy person that I have always "joked" was a reptile); just saying that these videos aren't evidence of it. Plus, at least one of them (the first one posted) - I did check in other places, and didn't see any of the distortion in that one - clearly it was edited.

If they are real, this isn't the way to expose them.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join