It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by AReptileFeeder
i know the hottest woman in hollywood are reptiles

jessica beil, alba, ect,

they kill the original women, and use their physical form to shape into

but those women are basically not real they are dead and their physical form is being used by shape shifters

ok but what if they were not dead? what if they are at "nightmare hall" in a cage or something?

i do like your theory and it works , sorta, but let us be frank, it remains a theory (to me) until further evidence is presented

how do they use their physical shape tho? do they copy the matrix into a hologram device and then wear that projecting it around their body?

so many questions so few answers

good speculation tho

i got more info on the subject but i'm not saying it so i can be targeted and killed

i will just bite my tongue

it's not that important to me

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think that is very, very odd.

Heard lots about this here and there, but TBH never really thought there was anything to it...but this IS strange.

The obvious and logical culprit would have to be digital artifacts from one source or another. Bad quality, bad transmission, digital zoom, etc.

But i'm not so sure on this..i'm thinking the same as others here, and that is why does this only appear to effect the face and neck, especially the eye area.

Surely compression artifacts, tend to occur mostly on pixels that are not moving or changing too much i.e. a wall.

Still backgrounds would be less noticeable to heavier compression, than a moving pixel on a face would be.

The compression etc. artifacting may be applicable, but it should be more noticeable in the backgrounds, and still parts of the set, instead of confined to the subject's features.

I suppose in some or more of these videos, there is a technical or other reason that will be offered, but i'd specifically like to know, why the face and neck, and nothing else?

Also, i think i picked up on verbal code 'hints' given to Jenna, by both of the interviewers that the image of her face and neck was distorting.

Anyone else notice the 'clues' they fed her when the warping was at it's worse? Listen again to the commentary...

You'll hear '..You see this...change how you look...really changes a person'. These were said to Jenna by both the interviewers, right after the 'warping' or distortion was at it's worst. Whether this was to explain in a round about way why they cut away from her...or to allow her to compose herself and fix the tech problem with her Holo projector...who really knows.

The other videos were almost on the edge of being...creepy.

The eye's...they kind of reminded me of the Goa'uld parasites from Stargate, Sci-Fi TV series. They sort of took on a 'dead look' and almost glowed for a moment.

Again, if it's artifacts from the equipment and so on...why just in the eyes and the face.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
You might be right about the pope. Just looking at him totally creeps me out, it's like I can watch the evil seething from him.

Spooky.

He is a tired old German, he is not an evil shapeshifter, he writes about love, faith and fellowship...nothing to fear here- move along. He does not have much time left anyway. According to the prophesy of St. Malachy...Benedict is the last good pope....the next one will work directly with the antichrist and of him I think we should be wary, but Benedict is benign.

I read the builders who built the Denver airport saw reptillians in the deep underground bunkers there...anyone have info on that?

Don't you really think these digital anamolies are caused by the pixelation of the image?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hazel Blears is a reptilian!!!

Don't think anyone has mentioned this yet but when Hazel Blears did her 'regrets' interview I saw it broadcast in full res on TV and the reptilian/shapeshifter effect was blatantly visible, appearing and disappearing 3 times. The BBC news site has a much lower res version of the interview here

news.bbc.co.uk...

The effect is almost invisible but you can just about make it out as it appears/disappears, especially if viewed in full screen mode.

I can't find the original full res version, perhaps someone better than me at digging around the net can find it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I’ve gathered some manners and decorum of “uuuhh-reptilians-are-only-a-delusion” posters:

- “I don't buy any of these crappy youtube vids!” (means poster is intelligent and those who refer to the “crappy youtube vids” are dumb)
- “idiocy of this entire topic” (means not as high as his intelligence)
- “think you have been watching too much Star Wars and believing the poorly crafted pseudo science of that nut, David Icke.” (means posters who believe the “poorly crafted pseudo science” are nuts themselves).
- “you pussies” (nice one)
- “… but I'm a grown man and I just cant bring myself to believe something just from some youtube videos. Maybe if I was still a kid.” (means intelligence of posters referring to vids equates to kids’ intelligence)
- “…reptlians? c'mon grow up” (means childish intelligence level of other opinion)
- “thats a childish trait man. Its especially childish” (uuuh man, you say it).
- “Youtube videos are proof of nothing most the people who upload these videos are nuts who never leave their houses” (nice one too)
- And finally always, the same super lame excuse: it’s only the “result of low quality and pixelation” (uuuuuh, really?)

THANKS folks!!

Now, being on a conspiracy site, why not deny some ignorance and use a little logic on the subject instead:

1. Is it true, the whole reptilian subject is just “nuts”? I don’t think so. Firstly we already posted a lot of neat evidence in this thread. Secondly there is tons of additional evidence all over the world, for instance:
- Thousands of pieces of evidence regarding ANCIENT reptilian sightings/artifacts (e.g. www.youtube.com...). There are even dozens of ATS threads on the subject (e.g. www.abovetopsecret.com...)
- Zechariah Sitchin’s theories, backed by hundreds of books, researchers, statements. A google search yields: “Results … 361,000 for Sitchin” and “Results … 232,000 for "zecharia sitchin" (www.google.com...=en&q=zecharia+sitchin&aq=0&oq=%2B%22Zecha&aqi=g10&fp=q07gBlqSm5s). All just “made up”?
- The same goes for the Anunaki (= a reptilian subspecies) issue: “Results … 275,000 for Annunaki” (www.google.com...=en&q=Annunaki ”) All just "made up"? They even brought it on FOX: www.youtube.com...
- Hundreds of websites/pages on the reptilian influence: Just an example: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
All just "made up" and "nuts"?

2. Hence WHY are so many members PRETENDING it to be “nuts”??? Why is the subject so intensively ridiculed??? As already mentioned, the “uuuhh-reptilians-are-only-a-delusion"-ists are speaking about lacking intelligence. Well then, my "lacking intelligence" is telling me this:
---> Many ATS members are covertly members of NWO/Illuminati/Bilderberg/reptilian or other "somehow" related subnetworks, directly, indirectly, financially. Many of these members have of course vested interests in covering up "delicate" parts of the NWO/Alien/reptilian truth.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
David Gergen! Next time you see him on the news and get a close up check out his left eye. I have seen it many times go verticle.
BTW I don;t believe these are what many call shapeshifters. They are possessed by other demesional beings that are trapped here and were called sons of God in the OT and book of enoch. The camera pics up on the other demesional beings that overlay the humans. Hense the old saying the eyes are the gateway to the soul. Thats why old GW would say " I looked him I the eye" when he would meet world leaders. He was looking for the signs of Possession similar to his own. All upper level secret society elite and Illuminated family give themselves over to this possession. The apostle Paul said himself "our struggle is not with flesh and blood but spiritual beings and the spiritual realm". The Illuminati are the descendants of the disinherited 13th tribe of Israel. They were the moneychangers of the temple. The corrupt everything with there credit and always have chased after the foriegn or lesser gods of babylon, Canaan, Egypt, etc. They worship and serve the Fallen sons of God. They are possessed not shapeshifters. Just sayin, thats my opinion after mush research and Spiritual Guidence. ~Gods Richest Blessings~

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I looked at the videos and one that stands out as really doctored and fake (So in fact not a digital anomaly at all but actually photoshopped) is the one with Michael Chertoff. I found the 'original' on youtube and it proved that no such eye twisty thing happens. Watch the one posted in the OP and then this from about 1:10

There ain't nothing there.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
I’ve gathered some manners and decorum of “uuuhh-reptilians-are-only-a-delusion” posters:

1. Is it true, the whole reptilian subject is just “nuts”? I don’t think so. Firstly we already posted a lot of neat evidence in this thread. Secondly there is tons of additional evidence all over the world, for instance:
- Thousands of pieces of evidence regarding ANCIENT reptilian sightings/artifacts (e.g. www.youtube.com...). There are even dozens of ATS threads on the subject (e.g. www.abovetopsecret.com...)
- Zechariah Sitchin’s theories, backed by hundreds of books, researchers, statements. A google search yields: “Results … 361,000 for Sitchin” and “Results … 232,000 for "zecharia sitchin" (www.google.com...=en&q=zecharia+sitchin&aq=0&oq=%2B%22Zecha&aqi=g10&fp=q07gBlqSm5s). All just “made up”?
- The same goes for the Anunaki (= a reptilian subspecies) issue: “Results … 275,000 for Annunaki” (www.google.com...=en&q=Annunaki ”) All just "made up"? They even brought it on FOX: www.youtube.com...
- Hundreds of websites/pages on the reptilian influence: Just an example: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
All just "made up" and "nuts"?

2. Hence WHY are so many members PRETENDING it to be “nuts”??? Why is the subject so intensively ridiculed??? As already mentioned, the “uuuhh-reptilians-are-only-a-delusion"-ists are speaking about lacking intelligence. Well then, my "lacking intelligence" is telling me this:
---> Many ATS members are covertly members of NWO/Illuminati/Bilderberg/reptilian or other "somehow" related subnetworks, directly, indirectly, financially. Many of these members have of course vested interests in covering up "delicate" parts of the NWO/Alien/reptilian truth.

I just don't believe in that stuff man. I believe in the new world order and all that although admitedly I havent read much about it. I just personally don't believe that they are all reptilians. I'm allowed to have a opionon (only reason I'm responding to you is cause you used something I said in another post)

And yes I personally have NEVER SEEN any of this morphing stuff on live tv (and I've been alive quite a while not going to say how old I am but I'm not a kid) the only "proof" of it i've seen is on youtube, thats not enough for me.

Oh and by the way man the stuff about images pixelated and youtube having bad quality and all that... is FACT. its not a lame excuse.

Show me real proof that these things exist. NOT some book written by some random guy. and not some youtube video. I want REAL PROOF. Thats right, you can't provide it.

And I tried to watch those 2 vids I just can't sit through them with a straight face. The second video the narrator sounds like some weird guy thats taken way to much acid. How the hell are people like that supposed to convince me these things exist? hahaha.

WAIT WAIT WAIT i just read the end of your post... are you insinuating that I'm not a human and I'm part of the new world order just cause I and others don't agree with you? Man you really are a wacko. Do you ever get out into the real world? Jesus. You need to wake up, not me.

You people that label others sheep and won't let others have opionons make me SICK TO MY STOMACH. You are really whats bad in this world you judgmental sack of crap. Not everyone has to think like you... thats the beauty of life, we are unique.

And once again to clarify.. I believe in aliens, I believe in nwo I believe most of this stuff... but reptilians... no I just can't believe it. sorry thats way to out there even for someone like me ( a very open minded person).

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Jeasaaone]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
.... I found the 'original' on youtube ....

There ain't nothing there.

Ok, let's take the "original" you posted. I’d say there is CLEAR evidence dear Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is another one of those reptilian hybrids that are ruling and destroying the country. And stop telling that joke about "it's only a result of pixelation". It certainly isn't.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6d536ed239e.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c6f2eb28223.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh and by the way none of this stuff you are posting is what me or any other sane person would call "evidence" or proof.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That pic is interesting and all and I don't know how to disproove it cause I'm not a photo expert but I'm sure someone on this board can come up for a explanation for that. but its still no kind of proof. Sorry.

Why can't you just accept that these people are evil? There are bad people in the world just cause someones bad doesnt mean they are from outer space for christ sakes.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeasaaone
"... Man you really are a wacko. Do you ever get out into the real world? Jesus. You need to wake up, not me."

"Wacko"? "Real world"? But of coursely, superbrainbuddy. Aren't overzealous insults and ridiculing EXACTLY what I wrote about?

And, you want me to "wake up"? Nice. Isn't it much rather the case that you DON'T want others to wake up? Isn't what gets you so upset just THAT people are beginning to wake up and actually perceive the "real world", the lies and manipulations of the "elite" - and also of many who profit from them?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

Originally posted by Jeasaaone
"... Man you really are a wacko. Do you ever get out into the real world? Jesus. You need to wake up, not me."

"Wacko"? "Real world"? But of coursely, superbrainbuddy. Aren't overzealous insults and ridiculing EXACTLY what I wrote about?

And, you want me to "wake up"? Nice. Isn't it much rather the case that you DON'T want others to wake up? Isn't what gets you so upset just THAT people are beginning to wake up and actually perceive the "real world", the lies and manipulations of the "elite" - and also of many who profit from them?

lmao I've said many times that I believe in the nwo and I know all about all this stuff and believe a good portion of it.. I just simply don't believe in reptilians though.. Its as simple as that. Why can't people just accept that everyone involved in this are just evil humans? why do they have to be space aliens? i admit I haven't read much about the whole reptilian thing but I just don't get it. Also I admit that I don't want to read that much about it because that kind of stuff is what make people paranoid, and I don't need paranoia in my life.So anyways you're not going to convince me they exist and I'm not going to convince you they don't exist, so lets just stop ok?

I am sorry for calling you a wacko though that was out of line, so I'm sorry.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sometimes, when we examine under the skin too closely, we see things that are just better left unsaid, perhaps this is one of them.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

Ah, I see that you skimmed completely over the fact that the phenomena that is in the original post is not in the original. At all.. so that means it is fabricated.

Now as to the pics you posted: They do not tell me anything. I see nothing but eyes and lights reflecting in them.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Im not sure about shapeshifting and all that but a long time ago mammals as we know it today come from a mammal like reptile about 270 million years ago this mammal like reptile was found.

The latest mammal like reptile fossil has been found around 47 million years old.

what I find amazing is this is our distant relative and had been proved with a bone in the foot that is mammal like.

So there we have it, we was all reptiles at one stage.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharps

Hazel Blears is a reptilian!!!

Don't think anyone has mentioned this yet but when Hazel Blears did her 'regrets' interview I saw it broadcast in full res on TV and the reptilian/shapeshifter effect was blatantly visible, appearing and disappearing 3 times.

I saw that interview on my friend's big plasma screen tv - no "shapeshifting" effect visible at all...unless you are getting mixed up with them blending different segments of the interview? Like at the start of the bulletin they condensed her 1st regret/2nd regret/3rd regret crap.

She's no reptilian. An absolute evil bitch, certainly, but not a reptilian.

Look folks, if "V" taught us anything, it's that you have to rip their masks off! It's the only way to tell...

[edit on 15/6/09 by sotp]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

www.prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com...

I dont speak german, is this his way of saying "i loveee you"?

(or the satanic opposite?).

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Glad you posted this. I was going to but I think you did a much better job.

How else could they lie straight to your face day in and day out talking about pretty butterflies, telling you to be gay, hiding what we now know to be true, and all with a peachy smile on their face.

www.svpvril.com... (in their own words).

www.mt.net... (best proof of "aliens"].

video.google.com... (the famous David Icke documentary)(for those with sound mind to reason).

enjoy...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have been watching the TV shows on Youtube as of late- and I can say this completely honestly. NO ONE in any of the tv shows had these weird 'morphing problems'. Not even the Addams Family!
Why is it only occurring on live tv? Why is it only occurring with business people and politicians for the major %? I've seen Muppet show clips, and if ANYTHING should be digitally out of whack, the fur and fabric used on the Muppets would be a good prime example. Sorry- nothing. Even when one of them is jumping up and down- no distortion. not like Jenna bush by any stretch of the imagination. Which, BTW- There was more than a couple times where I swore she was wearing a digital 'mask' - and the thing was going haywire. When she turned her head, or moved it, the distortion did follow a 3d mapping. One theory could be 'digital makeup'.... Almost like the effects makeup used in movies, but done in a realtime scenario- a way to make someone pretty without all the hassle of a makeup team chasing them around, perhaps.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join