Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I'd have to ask, who's welfare are you asking about? I cannot speak for the soto. photo. I don't see anything there, but I'm not looking.

Is there an 'approved' list of conspiracies?

I have heard everyone complain about the video quality. Maybe ATS should restrict all Youtube, or low quality videos.

We could have only Govt. approved conspiracies. Now that would work out well.

To disclaim this entirely I think is just wrong.

The bible has Hesus continually speaking of the Pharisees(sp), almost every time referring to them as vipors........ Sure you can debunk that.
The Mayan's had their great serpent god. Quetzal..... Let's debunk that.

You really end up with a narrow band of investigation topics when refusing to explore a topic. Why?

It's almost like a study I was reading. A person can ask someone to do something, and they won't. However, you come from an authoritative(sp) position, and order someone to do something, and they will! Most of the time without questioning the reasoning, or humane nature of the order.

We are funny creatures that are easily manipulated into the status quo.

I remember the Aztecs could not see the ships of Colombus. It was out of their realm of comprehension. Does that make them stupid Indians? I've met many of the current day Mayan's. The same ones whose ancestors couldn't see silly little boats moored off shore. They usually are very gifted craftsman. They usually speak 3, or more languages. Huh, yep, just stupid ole' indians? Nope. There are differences in people's perceptions, and realities.

Unfortunately it seems many here are what I read earlier.........."flat earthers"

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Shapeshifting is NOT transformation...

Example if you have someone with a beard - take a pic - shave it off - all of you would call it shapeshifting....

Anyway Back to what I was saying...

Shapeshifting = changing themselves into a specific item ie: a dog, cat, etc... from their original form...

Here what your trying to do is use the word transforming - Altho the TWO can look the same with each other being so close to each other, but they are not...

Transforming again is changing NOT from a direct being to another, but keeping at least the original form of the formal being into another....

It's a bit hard to explain....

Also what you should know is that compared to regular people - they get pampered, and don't have to do any hard work, they also use lotions, etc.. and many plastic surgery...

So if your not smart enough - they would look like Gods to you, but keep in mind the above, and you should be fine, and of course ,etc..,etc..,etc...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
A man looks down a well full of water and sees a coin at the bottom. The coin looks so large it looks like he could reach down and grab it, and so he does. His hand, however, does not reach all the way down, it doesn't even reach halfway. The coin, it seems, is much further off than his eyes at first told him.

What's my point? Your eyes can deceive you, and you're going to see what you want to see. In all of the photographs and videos I've seen, those "morphing" effects can be attributed to the lighting reflecting off the eyes or compression issues. I'm not saying that this reptilian issue is a hoax, but I won't accept youtube videos as evidence.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Viral]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Chadwickus

CoolBlackHole, LOL, I know where you were going. I was thinking the same.

Dadwickens, How do you determine what is credible? Do you need the Power's That Be to tell you what is or isn't? Do you eat the dumb porridge with sprinkles of stupid powder on top? I'm guessing the average Youtube subsriber, or "poster" has the technology to doctor it up, but who does have the tech. to fix their mistakes would be the MSM.

Poor straw clutching? How about you show me all those videos where in your opinion they aren't doctored up? Explain to me, and others why after studying those videos; some of us have been able to see 'similar' things on the news........No, your crazy, doesn't tread water.

I guess there is no convincing you, and that is fine. I couldn't care; however, we can argue 'views' of logic all night long. It will only serve to keep this thread up at the top.

I'm sure you'd rather promote some of the other indigo threads... Much more popular

Interesting how you resort to childish name calling and insults, which fit in quite well with the sheer idiocy of this entire topic.

Im sure you wont be looking too long into your girlfriends eyes for her to shapeshift, as you slowly descend into this absurd reality...

What a shame..

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Not sure about those clips, whether these are digital artifacts or not, and i'm not sure even about the existence of reptilian people.

But IF reptilian people exist, than Dr. "The Lizard Man" Pianka would be one of my favorite candidates.

In 2006 the anti-human professor of herpetology and world-renowned ecologist held a speech at the Texas Academy of Science during which he advocated for the extermination of 90 percent of the human species by the terror virus Ebola!
Here is an ATS thread about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ko3

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

The guy was constantly trying to kill my thread. I was trying to continue, and answer other posts. Oh well, I didn't spell his name correctly a few times. My bad. That was due in lack of time. I was trying to keep him from killing my thread. I repeatedly answered his over, and over again repeating post's. His exact name I don't even know right this very second.

It's all good.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

\\reptilian bloodline...they are human reptilian hybrids... that is why the ROYAL blood always gets to be in power(even in our presidential elections) David icke is right about everything..... god help us all

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

ignore attacks...... whenever you have somthng good like this you will receive it.... means your doing a good job and on to somthing

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

and why do you stay in a idiodic forum with idiodic members? Do you have nothing better to do then chat in forums that you consider idiotic????? I beleive somthing is very wrong with this world....and whenever someone is on to it(david icke) he or she gets attacked......... seems to be somthing common... at least I now know when to look towards a subject deeper... thats when the the op or the presenter gets attacked often... thanks!

[edit on 14-6-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

ITS THE automatic response generated when peopel dont want to see the truth..... so they decide to attack you instead... sad world we live in right?? i find it ironic that the reptilian subject is so rediculed when we are talking about people that are living right in front of us... these arent gray aliens... these are people... ironically look at the people we suspect to be reptilian/.... arent they cold sons of #@&??? arent there actions enough to tell you they are not human??

[edit on 14-6-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sorry guys…I have read your “theories” and not meaning insult, I think you have been watching too much Star Wars and believing the poorly crafted pseudo science of that nut, David Icke. First, placental mammals as a group show no significant difference in DNA values, where as reptilia DNA is much different from mammal DNA. So consequently, a reptilian human hybrid would positively have significant DNA differences from non-reptilians. DNA testing is common these days (paternity tests, medical tests…). Heck, my entire family had to be DNA tested due to one member being diagnosed with hemochromatosis, a common genetic disorder of the blood. And yet, you people are trying to have us all believe that every physician and bio-scientist in the world is keeping this deep, dark secret that reptilians are wandering around amongst us? And you believe this entire fantasy because you think you see eye anomalies on some videos and because Icke talks a smooth line? My cat’s pupils have a green tint at night, but that doesn’t mean he’s part Martian. I find that I really worry about people who are so easily swayed by any old huckster who can manage to put together a convincing story line. I used to wonder how such a devil as Hitler could come to power and now I know.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reptiles are the real deal if you see someone in movies or tv they are reptillian

[edit on 14-6-2009 by AReptileFeeder]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
notice the "your crazy" posts are coming from newbies... lol
Keep trying

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm not a newby -- I just had to set up a new account because a computer power issue caused a fire in my old laptop (while it was on my lap--that was exciting), and I lost all of my sign-in information and email. I had them as auto-sign-in, but couldn't remember any of it after the fact. I tried every combination I could think of, and it wouldn't go (nor did I bother to make a back-up for my passwords document). Finally, I had to give up and start a new account. I've actually been on this board for quite awhile now, and I still think you all are a little delusional.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by mjfromga]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just don't see how people believe this stuff. If there were really reptilians and they could hide the fact they exist from us for so long id think they would be able to prevent "shapeshifting" slip ups on television lol. give me a break. also a few of the videos people posted in here i happen to have seen when they were live on tv because i watch a lot of news and in the original broadcasts NONE of this "shapeshifting" is there. im pretty sure 95 percent of these "shapeshifting" videos are just the result of low quality and pixelation from uploading it to the computer.

my mind is still open though if i ever see DEFINITIVE proof of reptilians ill believe but I'm a grown man and I just cant bring myself to believe something just from some youtube videos. Maybe if I was still a kid.

And also I'm hardly a skeptic when it comes to stuff like this I totally believe in aliens and totally believe the governments of the world know a lot more then they are letting on... but reptlians? c'mon grow up.

also i find it funny that not one single one of you can provide a original copy of these videos from a NEWS SITE or any kind of credible source. Youtube videos are proof of nothing most the people who upload these videos are nuts who never leave their houses.

And i'm especially not going to be convinced by some kid on the net who can barely spell like a lot of you (i have a reason for my bad spelling, english isnt my primary language I'm japanese)

Also to that one guy in this thread arguing with everyone it seems to me that you are just arguing with everyone just for the sake of arguing, thats a childish trait man. Its especially childish when you can't back up one single thing you are saying or when people ask you to proove something and you cant.
[edit on 14-6-2009 by Jeasaaone]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
"Sonia Maria Sotomayor, born June 25, 1954) is a federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. On May 26, 2009, President Barack Obama nominated Sotomayor for appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court to replace retiring Justice David Souter. If confirmed, she would be the court's first Hispanic justice and its third female justice." (source: en.wikipedia.org...)

Guess why she was nominated. The close up isn't very good, but we can clearly see it's not a human eye. No pupil. Just some kind of skin fold (en.wikipedia.org...)

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

People believe this stuff? really? are you serious? jees sometimes I think everyone in this world is lost. Also who finds all these videos? Its just funny to me i imagine some weirdo sitting in a darkened room all day watching clips from the news and trying their HARDEST to find any little thing to post on the net. Funny.

I also laugh when people are asked to point out one of these anomolies that are not on youtube they can only come up with like 4 things compared to the 100s of thousands of hours of video from newstations and stuff they can only come up 4 things that are "legit". ahahahaha.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
any of you wondered why these so called anomolies only seem to oocur on youtube ?

why isnt any of this happening on actual tv?

you would need something more than a few dud youtube vids to give david ike any credibility or this so called reptillian conspiracy.

think people its not hard.

now my wifes constantly cold hands and feet are more telling evidence of reptillian entities than those posted vids

Exactly... its HILLARIOUS to me that these videos are only on youtube. I admit I watch a lot of tv and especially news stations and I have never ONE SINGLE TIME noticed any of this morphing in all my years being alive.

And the stuff you guys can point out that is not on youtube is so freaking minimal its completely not believable compared to the 100s of thousands of hours of footage from news...etc without any of this "morphing".

I don't get why people cant just accept that there are just some bad/evil people in the world. Just cause someones bad does not make them a space alien. rofl.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

[edit on 13-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

i am sorry but i do not see anything weird there, just a reflection of light?

Hmmmm, do your eyes look like THAT when you look into the mirror?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

Mine probably do sometimes. It depends on the light. And i'm not a reptlilian... trust me. rofl.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Pauligirl

318,158 views on Youtube to Bruce Todd being a reptile, and the second in the series has 345,799 views. Proving damages, or defamation of charactor aren't very hard; especially with those amount of views.

Thats nothing compared to all the people who see him on television everyday. I also highly doudt he goes on youtube and searches for "Bruce Todd Reptilian" LMAO. He probably doesnt even know hes being called a reptilian.

Who started this whole "reptilian" thing anyways? I've followed ufo stuff for years but it seems like this whole reptilian thing is a fad in the ufo community in the past 10 years and i really wish it would go away cause there is zero evidence that these creatures exist. Its also making people who actually look at this ufo stuff with a scientific eye look like idiots for even having anything to do with any of these people.

Oh god I just read about the guy whos name i hear come up most when talking about reptilians "David Icke"... Reading about him didn't add any credibility to this... hes obviously just some guy tricking everyone to make money. If he wasnt after money and not making all this stuff up he would just release this info to the world for free... not publish books and charge people to come hear him talk.

BTW I have no doudt that there are secret societies controling the world and all that... but reptilians? C'mon. Like I said in another post some people can't seem to accept that some people are just bad, it doesnt make them space aliens though.

He also appears to have some problem with the jews and I can not stand ANY form of prejudice or racism or hate.

After reading about all this though I am exactly right this whole reptilian thing came about 10 years ago when he published some book. Because I have been following ufo/alien stuff since the 80s and never really heard anything about reptilians and or shapeshifting news anchors...etc til about 10 years ago lol.

Why do you people believe this?

Oh and about the videos I been reading about video...etc for the last couple hours and I've found out that pixelation happens mostly on things are moving so it makes sense to me that in all these videos its just the faces that are pixels.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join