It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth - Somebody Please Give It To Me!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

However, I fear that you are already decided on believing the hole riddled "official (lie) story".

Many consider the 911 Commission Report as the Official Story. Would you care to site just one sentence of error in the 911 Commission Report?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
Would you care to site just one sentence of error in the 911 Commission Report?

One of but Many inconsistencies and/or misstatements throughout...

www.washingtonpost.com...
Kean and Hamilton said the commission found it mind-boggling that authorities had asserted during hearings that their air defenses had reacted quickly and were prepared to shoot down United Airlines Flight 93, which appeared headed toward Washington.

In fact, the commission determined _ after it subpoenaed audiotapes and e-mails of the sequence of events _ that the shootdown order did not reach North American Aerospace Command pilots until after all of the hijacked planes had crashed.

commission staff, "exceedingly frustrated" by what they thought could be deception, proposed a full review into why the FAA and the Pentagon's NORAD had presented inaccurate information.

carry on, though...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Annie Mossity]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

ok..find me answers to these then..

Why was the eye witness accouts of molten metal ignored?
Certain metals melt. It's common sense.
you didn't answe the question

Why was the satelite thermal images ignored?
They werent
video.search.yahoo.com...

Why was the security leveled down that day at the towers?
It wasn't
your right it was 2 weeks before and a massive power outage the day before that left all electronic security devices useless..

Why was the protocals of the pentagon and white house no fly zone broke?
They weren't
really?www.nationalterroralert.com...
www.iflyamerica.org...

Why was it that the military was training for such an instance on that day?
They weren't
www.historycommons.org...

Why did the Pres. wait almost 7 minutes to react after being told and I quote'' The country is under attack''

What's the relevance of this question?
Not an answer is it?

Why was there lies about where he was when he heard of what happened?
Lies by whom about whom?
The above..Still not an answer

Dude I dont know if your a troll or just jumped on the band wagon,but this is very trivial stuff your trying to debate..

Mods please dont erase the quote above..It contains my answers

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Just adding to above VERY important post. For all those needing help to see the truth, I have some advice for you.

(1)Use your own eyes - watch the VERY FIRST 30 MINUTES of LIVE footage after each attack on WTC 1 & 2 + the Pentagon. Watch the clearest footage of the WTC 7 Collapse Yourself.

(2) Using your own eyes again -watch certain key things change, live footage, US news reports, etc.. - (Once you do this, you hopefully will not be fooled, by some US media networks for the rest of your life)

(3) Watch the LIVE footage shown in the UK regarding WTC7. (It was on the UK"S BBC, and on other world news channels. You will see how STUPID and INCOMPETENT the MEDIA really is. (ie The US media reporting to the UK live and other nations that WTC 7 had just "collapsed", while WTC 7 is actually still in the background of the US reporter. The Building in FACT "collapsed approx 20 minutes later.

(P.S) IF any one wants to dispute this media mistake, as Many have in the past, It has been witnessed live by myself and many other Australians, many countries within the Southern Hemisphere and also in Europe.

This is just like when the New Zealand news papers printed that Lee Harvey Oswald was shot dead, by Jack Ruby in 1963, however in REALITY, he wasn't dead yet, the people behind it/media made a huge error, especially seeing that a high ranking US Military Officer ("Fletcher Prouty") was sent to New Zealand, just before the Assassination of JFK read the News Paper Article.

(3) Only watch the RELEVANT 9/11 DOCUMENTARIES, Starting with the French N Brothers who are filming a documentary within a NYFA station, who happen to capture the first plane impact, which in my view could be an unmarked plane, due to its lack of the airline signatures and paintwork/colors on the plane.

There is a decent quality video shot of this in the ATS Media section. You should try to enhance it yourselves, depending on your computer's capabilities of course. There are some out there with significant flaws, but they are still have the best of intentions, but they forgot to stay focused and I personally believe they rushed things, to get their films released.

(4) Don't try to get all your information too quickly, and be VERY careful of some of the 9/11 conspiracy websites. The main IMPORTANT websites that are are worth your while are AE911truth.org, 911blogger.com and many more links that I will post later. Research and take your time exploring the many independent investigations and testimonies by all kinds of professionals including the now increasing number of Mental health Professionals, ex-intelligence & military officers, Scientists, Scholars, Physicist, Veterans for 9/11, Firefighters, Lawyers and you know who else is aware of the truth, that's right - Religious Leaders! Here, Yes on ATS has information, especially valuable the investigations done by CIT.

(5) This Last Step is VERY important. Once you have spent a HUGE amount of your time covering everything above,you then need to look at the history of how oil, money, war and POWER is really shaping America, and the World. It is not just America anymore people, this is goes back to the history of the first RESERVE BANKS in America, Many Rich and Powerful/influential Businessmen/identities like the Bilderberg Group, WW1, The Manh.Project, WW2 The Nuclear Age, The UFO Truth (Read Nick Pope's books) The Cold War, The JFK Assassination, Vietnam War (Gulf of Tonkin Incident) Oil Companies, Arms Manufacture in business, The History of Prescott Bush and his associates and the rest of the Bush Family. As said by another member of ATS "Obama is not the cause, he is a symptom of the disease".

Too many things to list obviously, but remember that the tragedy and criminal act of 9/11 was planned around the time, or before of the 1993 WTC attack and in OKLAHOMA

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The 1st link didnt work for me.

The other 3 did. Did you even read them??

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

use your ears too.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline666

Just adding to above VERY important post. For all those needing help to see the truth, I have some advice for you.

(1)Use your own eyes -

I couldnt agree more...Just like looking for a lost set of keys,you have to look under things and places you wouldnt expct to find them..

I am in no way a ''truther'' but have an open enough mind to look at things my own way,and would never take the word of a sole person,in wich quite a few people do..Like that mark whoever guy..

some of the loose ends I asked about CAN NOT BE ANSWERED by any of us on this board..If we did have the answers,we would be in a position to know the truth no matter what it is..But untill they are answered there will be dought,and a reason to question the official ''story''

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Are you going to provide 1 loose end that cant be answered?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Sorry I don't have exactly what you're asking for:

So what I am asking is a blow by blow account of what happened on 911 that caused 3000 or so people to die, mass destruction, and the shutdown of the country for the week. I would say let us try to find an account of what happened in the weeks leading up to 911, the day of 911, and the weeks following.

But I can point to one website that gives actual videos, scientific facts, and verifiable, empirical evidence. This will at least get rid of the story that three buldings collapsed from two planes hitting them. Here is is:

www1.ae911truth.org...

This is a not-for-profit group of thousands of professional engineers, architects, and demolition experts who have analyzed the facts and videos and does NOT include speculation and theories which don't have empirical proof.
The people behind www.ae911truth.org have helped to send to a vote in New York that a new unbiased look at the events of 9/11 be performed.

One blow-by-blow is as follows:
witnesses on the ground heard numerous explosions before each tower collapsed. It was followed by a nearly freefall rate of implosion on building 7 specifically [video available]. Also keep in mind that the melting temperature of steel is around 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit but jet fuel and incendiaries in a building burn at max 1,100 degrees. The steel WAS NOT melted by the fire; explosives were used [proven: nano-thermite was found in the rubble of each of the three buildings that got destroyed]

Just a word of caution, many 9/11 threads have been around on ATS. There are a group of people who will categorically call ANY facts false; it's simply their way of continuing the argument apparently - please go by FACTS.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The 1st link didnt work for me.

The other 3 did. Did you even read them??
sure what part do you need help on?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

ALL 3

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

yOU REALLY SHOULD QUIT LINKING TO AE911TRUTH. The members of that phony organization are frauds.

Here's a link to another phone call to one of Gage's architects.

It's 10 minutes of pure stupidity....and hilarity. I suggest you listen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Wonderfully researched and reported; thanks for taking the time!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Can you name 1 erroneous sentence in the 911 Commission Report?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Are you aware that the experts at the scene of WTC7 knew it was coming down. They set up a collapse zone. The collapse of WTC7 was expected.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

yOU REALLY SHOULD QUIT LINKING TO AE911TRUTH. The members of that phony organization are frauds.

Here's a link to another phone call to one of Gage's architects.

It's 10 minutes of pure stupidity....and hilarity. I suggest you listen.

www.youtube.com...

as posted by NotReallyAlive...
case in point
Just a word of caution, many 9/11 threads have been around on ATS. There are a group of people who will categorically call ANY facts false; it's simply their way of continuing the argument apparently - please go by FACTS.

www.ae911truth.org is purely based on videos, chemical data, empirically tested information and therefore a BIG threat to BIG UNIT...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

ALL 3
I'll help ya out then..

They werent
video.search.yahoo.com... If the video doesnt work,run a search on NIST engineer 911..I forget his name..

They weren't

Prohibited Area 56 (P-56)

P-56A & B are areas surrounding the White House and the vice president’s residence.

The only aircraft that are allowed to fly within these prohibited areas are specially authorized flights that are in direct support of the U.S. Secret Service, the Office of the President, or one of several government agencies with missions that require air support within P-56. These prohibited areas have been in effect for about 50 years.

P-56A covers approximately the area west of the Lincoln Memorial (Rock Creek Park) to east of the Capitol (Stanton Square) and between Independence Ave. and K Street up to 18,000 feet.

P-56B covers a small circle of about 1 nautical mile (about 1.2 statute miles) surrounding the Naval Observatory on Massachusetts Ave. up to 18,000 feet.

They weren't

Exercise Includes Simulated Hijacking - Vanity Fair reports that the “day’s exercise” (presumably Vigilant Guardian) is “designed to run a range of scenarios, including a ‘traditional’ simulated hijack in which politically motivated perpetrators commandeer an aircraft, land on a Cuba-like island, and seek asylum.” [Vanity Fair, 8/1/2006] However, at NEADS, most of the dozen or so staff on the operations floor have no idea what the exercise is going to entail and are ready for anything.

However, Deskins and other NORAD officials later are initially confused about whether the 9/11 attacks are real or part of the exercise (see (8:38 a.m.-8:43 a.m.) September 11, 2001).

whats the problem?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The fruads at ae911truth are no threat to the Big Unit. I can assure you of that.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

ALL 3
I'll help ya out then..

They werent
video.search.yahoo.com... If the video doesnt work,run a search on NIST engineer 911..I forget his name..

They weren't

P-56A & B are areas surrounding the White House and the vice president’s residence.

The only aircraft that are allowed to fly within these prohibited areas are specially authorized flights that are in direct support of the U.S. Secret Service, the Office of the President, or one of several government agencies with missions that require air support within P-56. These prohibited areas have been in effect for about 50 years.

P-56A covers approximately the area west of the Lincoln Memorial (Rock Creek Park) to east of the Capitol (Stanton Square) and between Independence Ave. and K Street up to 18,000 feet.

P-56B covers a small circle of about 1 nautical mile (about 1.2 statute miles) surrounding the Naval Observatory on Massachusetts Ave. up to 18,000 feet.

They weren't

Exercise Includes Simulated Hijacking - Vanity Fair reports that the “day’s exercise” (presumably Vigilant Guardian) is “designed to run a range of scenarios, including a ‘traditional’ simulated hijack in which politically motivated perpetrators commandeer an aircraft, land on a Cuba-like island, and seek asylum.” [Vanity Fair, 8/1/2006] However, at NEADS, most of the dozen or so staff on the operations floor have no idea what the exercise is going to entail and are ready for anything.

However, Deskins and other NORAD officials later are initially confused about whether the 9/11 attacks are real or part of the exercise (see (8:38 a.m.-8:43 a.m.) September 11, 2001).

whats the problem?

2. Your posting nonsense post 911. The Pentagon is 3 miles from Reagan International Airport and 1 mile from a runway. i bet you did not know that.

3. Exercises never took place that day. No training took place that day.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I have not read this whole thread but it seems to me that you(and millions upon millions of other people) don't understand in the universal philosophy of know thyself first, before trusting anything or anyone.

I won't comment about other countries, but most people in America are very insecure, male and female alike. They fear everything.

Americans are infants(in general). We have absolutely no idea how/why history plays any role in our present lives. We are oblivious to reality. IMO, arrogance becomes the ultimate evil that comes out of fear and America is full of arrogant idiots.

I'm assuming you are African-American from your picture. So am I. I have photos and documentation/writings from my ancestors from America dating back to the early 1800's. I have a rich history, grew up in mostly white communities and excelled in sports. Having grown up as free as I have, I can tell you from personal experience that this "set-up" that we live in is all BS/smoke and mirrors.

If you can't trust your own eyes and ears YOU CANNOT TRUST ANY ONE. Why someone would trust anything that the government tells them when they lie over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again is beyond me.

Ignorance can be truly bliss, but only for a little while.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join