It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth - Somebody Please Give It To Me!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well I have heard many theories regarding 911 being conducted by a number of entities other than the accused 911 terrorists we have all heard about.

It appears to me that there are a number of theories floating around that are in disagreement with one another.

If we are going to call something the "TRUTH", would it not need a clear definition? You cannot have 100 different theories about how something occured and call it the "TRUTH".

So what I am asking is a blow by blow account of what happened on 911 that caused 3000 or so people to die, mass destruction, and the shutdown of the country for the week. I would say let us try to find an account of what happened in the weeks leading up to 911, the day of 911, and the weeks following.

The government has more or less given their step by step account of what has happened, so I think now is the time for the opposite side to form their step by step account of who, what, when, where, how, and why 911 occured.

If an agreement cannot be reached by the majority of 911 truthers then how can anyone call it the truth?

[edit on 11-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
::runs to kitchen::

::prepares popcorn::

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It was the Jews

It was Larry Silverstein

It was the Bushes

It was the media

It was the Rockerfellers

It was aliens

It was God

Take your pic. Truthers have not figured out who, why, or how it was done. Only that it couldn't have possibly been done by Muslim extremists.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think there is only 1 person that knows the whole truth..Just look up..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
If an agreement cannot be reached by the majority of 911 truthers then how can anyone call it the truth?

They can't. Inconsitencies throughout, on both sides, merely provide a venue for the divide to further - perpetuate.

JFK. Anyone?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Take your pic. Truthers have not figured out who, why, or how it was done. Only that it couldn't have possibly been done by Muslim extremists.

The truth is that neither side has even come close to proving their case. Thats damning to the OS to the point of no return.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There was an evil NWO conspiracy put into place to put us in a police state. (Though I still have yet to see it nearly 8 years later.)

So what they did, was take 4 airplanes. Not sure what they did with the rea ones. But 2 empty, remote controlled airplanes were flown into the twin towers. The supposed phone calls from people on the flight to loved ones were faked using voice morphing technology.

So anyways, the planes hit the towers, but at a moment earlier in time, the buildings were set up with bombs, explosives and thermite without anybody noticing. Eventually, when the time was right, the NWO blew up the towers from their bunker in WTC7. Blowing up the buildings was more of a psychological op.

Later they would blow up WTC7, from where, it is unknown, but they blew it up because it housed spooks.

Blowing up the towers wasnt enough though. They had to shoot a missle at the Pentagon in the broad daylight. To make it seem more real, they paid off eyewitnesses to tell the media they saw a plane. And those light polls that fell. There were mini bombs placed on the light poles to make them topple over. They fooled the sheeple inot thinking the light poles fell down from the supposed airplanes wings.

The 4th airplane was shot down because, well, still not sure about that one. But we do know it was shot down. The debris field was 8 miles long and such.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

Just for the sake of boiling it down to one consistent story...

Why do you think they did not use the 4 planes that were hijacked?

What happened to the real people that supposedly died on these planes?

What proof is there that this building was rigged with explosives before 911?

Why do you consider blowing up the buildings at the WTC more a psychological op?

Why did they have to shoot a missle at the Pentagon? Why not just fly a plane into it via remote control, like the supposedly did at the WTC? How do we prove it was a missle as opposed to a plane?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

personal assertion(s) or mere sarcastic conjecture and apparent ridicule. (?)

a purposeful presence would seem mOar the case - here

pointed, much?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Why do you think that they think it could not have been done by Muslim extremists?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
I think there is only 1 person that knows the whole truth..Just look up..

Eddie?

(not a one liner.. just an Iron Maiden fan!)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well can we at least reach an agreement of who is behind 911? If it was not Muslim extremists then who commited the heinous acts of 911?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The truther movement is about seeking the truth. We want the truth. The truther movement is not about declaring what the truth is, just that there is clearly a lie and we deserve to know why we were lied to and what really happened. Please read The New Pearl Harbor and Debunking 9/11 Debunking!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
It was the Jews

It was Larry Silverstein

It was the Bushes

It was the media

It was the Rockerfellers

It was aliens

It was God

yes ... I think now we could close this thread

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
The truther movement is about seeking the truth. We want the truth. The truther movement is not about declaring what the truth is, just that there is clearly a lie and we deserve to know why we were lied to and what really happened. Please read The New Pearl Harbor and Debunking 9/11 Debunking!

Well who are we going to trust to "declare what the truth is"...the Government? How can we know it is clearly a lie without knowing what exactly the lie is and have some truth to compare it to?

[edit on 11-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, I would suggest looking at evidence presented and coming to your own conclusion on what is the reality of 911. Or you can take what others say to be your reality (Rush Limbaugh, or Alex Jones for example). Some areas that may help you in your quest:
911 report
NIST report
Videos of pentagon attack
I witness accounts
And as always when asking questions... who gains money or power.

On a personal note I feel that the official reports neglected very critical evidence:
Molten iron, No pentagon videos released, A gag order on all first responders, no jets scrambled, Tower 7 demolition, ect.
and an independent investigation should be done. My 2 cents

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Okay, I don't know if this is going to help much, but I'll give it a semi-whirl.

I want to know the truth much as anyone. As mentioned earlier, their are conflicting ideas on both "sides' of the issue, and many of them have evidence supporting them.

I've found it useful to try and weed out the things that are highly improbable, and move inward from there.

I think the OS stinks, however I don't posess proof that it was all an inside job. What I suspect is that there were a whole lot of screwups by the Bush administration. I think it's possible it was an inside job.

On the other side, I am satisfied that the "no-plane theory" is in error. Even worse, the "hologram theory" seems absurd beyond belief. I think it's possible that some of the more extreme theories might've been made by the other side to discredit the movement.

I don't like the phrase "truthers", because it implies that those that don't accept all it's myriad of tenants are "non-truthers".

yes, I have issues.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Well who are we going to trust to give us that answer...the Government? How can we know it is clearly a lie without knowing what exactly the lie is and have some truth to compare it to?

I never said we didn't know the lie, clearly we know what some of the lies were because of the evidence, and that's what is important. If you get stuck on speculation then you get stuck on possible disinformation as well. You have to focus on what evidence supports what most truthers will agree are lies. I realize there are people who believe in baseless stuff like hologram planes, but there's few of us that I know of, I think those people get attention because they make the rest of us look nuts. The books I suggested for your reading detail the lies very well, the books have both been commended by Publisher's Weekly. The books have gotten a lot of mainstream praise, a rarity for conspiracy literature discussing 9/11.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Forget anything anyone has told you.

Learn some basic physics and how to apply it, watch the collapse of all 3 buildings, then make your own mind up.

The how's and why's are just opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Well I will take a look at the book. So if you say you know what the lies were could you please define what lies are proven to be lies? Thanks for your help.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join