It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth - Somebody Please Give It To Me!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

And what does all the banging have to do with the characteristic of a building loosing tension and canting over like that..I think that is all he was trying to demonstrate in the pic..

as for the vido's why does the double tree hotel have the pentagon in the distance of a camera shot?..Not to be captain obvious,but it seems like i need to be,its just there,wasnt intentionaly pointed at it,as you insinuated..
www.youtube.com...

I personally feel your only seeing what you want ..

And yes i have been on site wile a building has been taken down,I know what they can sound like..But I also know thet has been buildings taken down simutainiously also...

Your looking through clouded glasses I feel..

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

You know what they can sound like that?

can?

Youre not implying some have no sound at all, are you?

If you know of any controlled demolitions that lack the bang bnag bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bagn sound, I'd love to see it. Audio unaltered of course. I'm quite familiar with Sofia's manipulation in her propaganda film.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

www.hackney.gov.uk...

sorry but I'm done feeding you..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Big Unit

Every post in the 9/11 forum. Every post is disparaging to whom it is addressed.

Got agenda?

Don't bother to answer. I don't care what your response is, and as you will be on my ignore list I won't be able to read it.

I have read how bad "truthers" can be on the net. The other side is much worse, IMO.

I call it like I see it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

tHANKS FOR POSTING THAT LINK. It clearly displays the loud bang bang bang bang sounds.

Sounds you did not here when WTC"s 1, 2 and 7 collapsed.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I try to wake up members of the truth movement. I rarely succeed.

They ask so many questions but refuse to listen to the answers. It gets frustrating sometimes.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i will leave that to your interpretation..i know shockwaves from explosives cause echco's..
Compare that video to many many others out there of a controlled demo and you distincly hear many explosives go off even before the buildings start to move..sometimes almost 20 shots in 30 seconds,before it gives way..

Wich that video posted certainly is not..

Too many variables and ways to demo large buildings to say that the way in the video was the same way as the trade towers..

That is if you beleive that explosives where used..Wich I feel may have played a small part in it,but not the sole reason..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
reply to post by TheLoony

I try to wake up members of the truth movement. I rarely succeed.

I havent seen you do anything except try to make people second geuss themselves...No proof of anything just stipulations..

sorry..but there are toooo many loose ends not to question..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thi sis the problem with people in the truth movement. They make claims like....

tooooo many loose ends not to question

Then you ask for these loose ends and you get nothing pertinent. Usually just questions. Questions that have been answered.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am glad to see everyone debating the sides of 911. I was getting kind of concerned that no one was even going to make a case for their side of the argument.

Also, whoever called Big Unit a troll is out of line. He is not trolling. He is stating his case. You cannot just call someone a troll, because they disagree with your side.

Everyone should be free to state their case, but they also must be big enough to take it when someone disagrees.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well give us all a list of loose ends and we can, as a group, try to address them from different points of view.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Usually I'm called a disinfo agent. Or I'm asked who is paying me, the CIA, FBI, etc.... It's really childish.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Well do not take it personal. It just goes with the territory. I have been called a troll just for starting this thread. There are some people who would call you a troll for not just blindly believing whatever they seem to think is true.

I appreciate your comments as well as comments that disagree with yours. I think it is important to discuss it from all angles.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ok..find me answers to these then..

Why was the eye witness accouts of molten metal ignored?
Why was the satelite thermal images ignored?
Why was the security leveled down that day at the towers?

Why was the protocals of the pentagon and white house no fly zone broke?
Why was it that the military was training for such an instance on that day?

Why did the Pres. wait almost 7 minutes to react after being told and I quote'' The country is under attack''

Why was there lies about where he was when he heard of what happened?

Just a few off the top of my head...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'd say the odds of buildings going that way when they fail is pretty high. I'd go as far as 100%. At least i am not aware of any building going *up* when collapsing. Down is also in accordance with newton and stuff...

Also security was not "stepped down on that day", not that it matters since i doubt any building security sports anti air weaponry.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
ok..find me answers to these then..

Why was the eye witness accouts of molten metal ignored?
Certain metals melt. It's common sense.

Why was the satelite thermal images ignored?
They werent

Why was the security leveled down that day at the towers?
It wasn't

Why was the protocals of the pentagon and white house no fly zone broke?
They weren't

Why was it that the military was training for such an instance on that day?
They weren't

Why did the Pres. wait almost 7 minutes to react after being told and I quote'' The country is under attack''
What's the relevance of this question?

Why was there lies about where he was when he heard of what happened?
Lies by whom about whom?

Just a few off the top of my head...

With a little research you can have figured this out yourself. My suggestion to you. Quit wasting your time reading conspiracy sites, they are conning you with lies and misinformation. There are many excellent debunking sites out there that have the answers to your questions.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Well I am kind of with you. I kind of believe the official story, but only because they are the only ones that have really made a real case.

I mean you could not take a case to court with what the 911 truther side has as evidence. That would be like having 10 lawyers all giving 10 different reasons why their client is not guilty of the crime.

Ok, how about we start at what you believe to be true about the OS, and you provide your evidence to back up the OS? I have spent 3 to 4 yrs looking into this and i know where i stand without a doubt, but since you seem confused, please, we'll have our own little mock trial, right here, right now, since you believe people who question the OS wouldn't have a leg to stand on in a court of law. Please, provide your first piece of evidence in proving the Official Story, we'll go one by one.

I'm sooo glad you brought up this idea of a trial, i can't think of a better way to prove who the real crazies are. I just hope you're up to the ridicule and shame that people have put up with who have questioned the story of 911.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

martyrdom videos. Obvious admissions.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Old question, old argument. You see, you are doing what many of the 'other side' are doing. Giving ALL conspiracy theories and the people that support them the same name. So if one CTer believes one off the wall CT then ALL CTers have to believe it even though they don't. According to your statement.

You see what I am saying? You are simply throwing everything into one basket and making the claim that us people who do NOT buy the governments story are calling it ALL the truth.

Well, sorry to burst your bubble but it is NOT all the truth. Hardly ANY of the wilder theories out there are. My suspician has been stated and repeated over and over. I am a fan and study of psychology. The best way to cover up a conspiracy is the create totally off the wall theories and spread them out among the people in order to discredit ALL theories.

It's like the new theory that it was pulled off by futuristic dinosaurs that have come back to earth to re-establish their foothold on this planet. Believe me, it's true. LOL

There are so many pathetic theories that distract from what are legitimate ones that I think most have lost count. There are those who have put together a much more thorough timeline than the government. It's out there. It's on this site. Instead of forcing everyone else to do YOUR research for you you should take the initiative to do it yourself. All here for your taking. Just takes a few hours of your time.

Good luck if you are serious. However, I fear that you are already decided on believing the hole riddled "official (lie) story". I have made up my mind based on my own research and my understanding of construction and the government. And business for that matter because business was a HUGE factor in the events of that day.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
An angry bunch of Islamic extremists who had gone to the US to ascertain the possibility of undertaking pilot training to effect an attack such as was witnessed, achieved their goals of pilot training and then hijacked numerous airliners and flew innocent citizens to their deaths, some with casualties in mass numbers, all in the quest to attack western society from within, to punish our way of life for it's heathen values, and our imposing position in the world, which they are certain to have felt was an unwanted imposition on their conservative way of life, morals and values.

A soulless band of murderers under the facade of holy warriors, took the world into the new age of religious intolerance and today the flies of this conspiracy buzz about making noise and laying larvae in every orifice possible.

Every earthquake is an EMP device being tested. Every plane crash is a cover up. Every school shooting is a psyop tactic. Every tsunami is a HAARP experiment. Every bridge collapse is an harmonic weapon. Every government policy is the NWO.

If you can't see the fancy colours then you're just blinded by your reality goggles.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join