It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Did you maybe think you shouldn't tell me things like that or you'll regret it with much pain later? I love reading the Word of God. It's pure.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Seems to me if that were a problem, then it would be MY problem, not the government's, to fix.

It still isn't your problem as it is now in its entirety. The insurance companies often determine how long your doctor gets to spend with you and what treatments for a specific ailment that you are allowed to receive under a certain plan. You can say whatever you want but that is the way that it is currently for a lot of the people that do have health insurance. For the ones that do not which amounts to 46 million in 2007 then you are on your own. For yourself that would not be a problem but for the large percentage of americans that want the government to step in in some form alongside private plans then that is a problem. I recently talked with a woman who could not get federal aid for her small child's severe genetic disorder because she had a combined income of above 21000 dollars yet she does not have health insurance any longer. No child in the United States should be without the best health care available to science at no expense to the parent. I don't care if you have to pay for it or me or whoever. As for your personal health care, I seriously doubt you will ever be forced to accept care you do not desire.. any dispute of this is once again unfounded conjecture on your crybaby response the single payer (an option that isn't even passed) option that has note even been passed yet. So once again, you "patriots" are at odds with the majority of the populace. This can be verified with a million surveys and even if you care to conduct a personal one with the average Joes you encounter.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Did you maybe think you shouldn't tell me things like that or you'll regret it with much pain later? I love reading the Word of God. It's pure.

So you love reading the word of god, the you should have no trouble at all remebering exactly where jeramiah discusses the US space program .

Ah but of course he doesn't does he, nope the word of god that is so pure that you love to read it doesn't mention anything about a space program.

Perhaps you misspelled pure, perhaps what you meant was poor, indeed that would explain why you would have to add to gods word by introducing totally bogus scriptures.

What is totally contemptible about your deceitful behavior is that you then feel it necessary to threaten me with violence.

If you are a fair representation of Christianity my friend then it is perfectly understandable why people like me hate what Christians do.

No doubt your actions and attitude, would be the type of thing that would give the likes of Nero good excuse to commit the atrocities he did.

Do yourself a favour mate, grow up ! Your giving some very decent people "who happen to be christian" a bad name and completely embarrassing yourself.

There are many members here on ATS who, as much as I disagree with or find their beliefs unacceptable to me. Are intelligent enough to endeavor conduct themselves in a manner that would earn my respect.

Please remember it is I who am supposed to be the heretic, yet I find your behavior reprehensible.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
When the signs of the Messiah's coming were presented to the people they did not react with joy as one would think. Instead the scriptures said they were troubled. The Magi asked

Matthew 2:2 “Where is he who is born King of the Jews? For we saw his star in the east, and have come to worship him.” 2:3 When King Herod heard it, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 2:4 Gathering together all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he asked them where the Messiah would be born. 2:5 They said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for this is written through the prophet,

2:6 ‘You Bethlehem, land of Judah,
are in no way least among the princes of Judah:
for out of you shall come forth a governor,
who shall shepherd my people, Israel.’”*

It also appears people will have as difficult of a time turning away from the imposter as they did accepting the Messiah.

This is because anti not only means against but also in place of. It makes sense that both of these meanings would accurately describe an imposter.

The scriptures say many would come in HIS NAME saying they are him. So the impostor also comes in the same name. This is why the name jesus adds up to 616 and also why the Lord says he will give those who overcome his new name and its a name that no one knows but the Lord himself.

The j=yod=10, e=niqqud, s=shin=300, u=vav=6, s=shin=300 for a total of 616.

As for 666 it calculates to be the image of the beast, 6=vav=nail, 60=samech=support, 400=tav=cross, 200=resh=head, this is the crucifix.

newhopeforall.info

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

Originally posted by nenothtu
Seems to me if that were a problem, then it would be MY problem, not the government's, to fix.

It still isn't your problem as it is now in its entirety. The insurance companies often determine how long your doctor gets to spend with you and what treatments for a specific ailment that you are allowed to receive under a certain plan. You can say whatever you want but that is the way that it is currently for a lot of the people that do have health insurance. For the ones that do not which amounts to 46 million in 2007 then you are on your own. For yourself that would not be a problem but for the large percentage of americans that want the government to step in in some form alongside private plans then that is a problem. I recently talked with a woman who could not get federal aid for her small child's severe genetic disorder because she had a combined income of above 21000 dollars yet she does not have health insurance any longer. No child in the United States should be without the best health care available to science at no expense to the parent. I don't care if you have to pay for it or me or whoever. As for your personal health care, I seriously doubt you will ever be forced to accept care you do not desire.. any dispute of this is once again unfounded conjecture on your crybaby response the single payer (an option that isn't even passed) option that has note even been passed yet. So once again, you "patriots" are at odds with the majority of the populace. This can be verified with a million surveys and even if you care to conduct a personal one with the average Joes you encounter.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by miragezero]

Lotta words there, but I'll ask again, since that doesn't answer it, "why is my healthcare, or lack thereof, not MY problem, instead of the government's, to fix."

"It still isn't your problem as it is now in its entirety." Yeah, it really IS. and I prefer to keep it that way, thanks. I'm one of those 47 million you bemoan as being "on my own", and I much prefer it. No governmental interference required or requested.

What does an alleged majority of anything have to do with it? Are you laboring under the illusion that this is a democracy or something? I'm sorry, I just haven't quite come to grips with why people like you should be allowed to tell people like me what to do, yet it's not supposed to work the other way around.

When did we become your slaves and playthings? I didn't get the memo.

Also, stooping to namecalling, i.e. "crybaby", gives us a peek into your mental acumen, and power of thought. That's ok, though I'll let it slide, considering the source, and assure you that if the time comes, my response will be anything but "crybaby"ish.

It DOES sound, however, like you may fear this travesty which "has not yet been passed" WON'T be passed if legitimate discussion of it is allowed. You appear to hold that notion in common with many folks in DC. S'ok, keep on trying to squash opposition to it, and we'll see where that gets ya in the end.

[edit on 2009/6/27 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Its a warm sunday morning here in remote Central Oz and just arrived back from a hunt as a hunter gatherer as my ancestors were for many thousands of years. Bagged 2 big reds and a trove of wild bush food to celebrate with my family which is a normal sunday for us. A time of plenty for us to share good times together the health and prosperity in bleak and trying era of the day.

As we are Indigenous to Australia as our forefathers were, some of us have learnt and applied the ways of the west and married them to the culture we have kept pure for eons.

We have faced the events of cultural genocide by the westerners
(the british) who conquered us in the late 1700's and we gained knowledge of these peoples history through their universitys about their history which has an agenda of power and greed throughout their troubled existence.
They 'Intervened' in our contemporary lifestyle as a peaceful race of people extisting in a very different timeline of knowledge and understanding.

We have never experienced war but we have the ability to kill if necessary.
We have a 'religion' far older than the sumerians, Egyptians, Romans and so on. and for thousands of years of our existence we have had no need to worship a god or any diety as all these 'new age' religions do.

We believe this bible of yours which was introduced to us 200 years ago was written by men after the fact and is a historic events of civilsations from the middle east who seem to need help spiritually in some form and nothing to do with us.
Did these pople know we the Australian Aborigine existed?
No! We were on the otherside of the world living in peace and harmony amongst ourselves.

We use the force of nature to educate our young and how to 'read' nature like how you read your bible. We have been doing this for ever.
Future events are seen in the movements of sun the stars the moon and local weather conditions.

We are not 'athiests' but more 'Animist' in origin where nature has a powerful place in our existence.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Perhaps you're ignoring the fact that it talks about Babylon exalting herself above the heavens. I made a mistake myself in thinking there was a mistake. It's Jeremiah 51:53 and talks about how America ascends to the heavens above all others. This could be taken as a reference to our capabilities in space adding to everything else that is spot on.

As for you you do not know where I come from nor where I am going but I know that if you do not heed what I'm saying it will have to come to stricter judgment because you are heading down the path to the Lake of Fire. Pharaoh hardened his heart and look what happened to him. Moses gave him plagues. Likewise, since the End really does draw nigh this time, you would do well to listen to what I have to say and accept salvation. Do you know the punishment for hardening your hearts? Do you know the price of idolatry and molding God to fit yourself? It shall be that if you do not heed a message of repentance in those days that the rain will not produce it's dew and the waters shall be blood because the waters of the people should be pure and righteous not lukewarm and bitter.

Lamentations 3:

29 He puts his mouth in the dust; if so be there may be hope.

30 He gives his cheek to him that smites him: he is filled full with reproach.

31 For the LORD will not cast off for ever:

32 But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.

33 For he does not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

34 To crush under his feet all the prisoners of the earth.

35 To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High,

36 To subvert a man in his cause, the LORD approves not.

37 Who is he that said, and it comes to pass, when the Lord commands it not?

38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceeds not evil and good?

39 Why does a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD.

41 Let us lift up our heart with our hands to God in the heavens.

42 We have transgressed and have rebelled: you have not pardoned.

I say these things not by my own authority but by the authority of the One who is the God Most High that allows me to speak these things to you through the Holy Spirit which testifies of the truth of Yeshua The Son and Yahweh/Jehovah/YHWH The Father whose name means: "I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE"

AHYH ASR AHYH

I Will Be Who I Will Be

I Will Be What I Will To Be

I Will Be Who I Will To Be .

Good night; I'm not going to give up on trying to get you salvation through Yehshua and everlasting life. Even if it means not being gentle because by the time of the Mark of the Beast being implemented it might just have to come to that.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient arrow

Most of the peoples that Yahweh had the Children of Israel kill were hybrid human beings. Things were very much different back then. Half humans half "alien fallen angel DNA" living with pure humans and a pure human gene pool. They would not repent and would worship idols because that was in their DNA. The seed of Cain. The Illuminati are a part of this as well so they claim to have "royal blood." Most people don't know that Eve had sex with Satan before ever having sex with Adam. Cain is of the serpent seed. That is why God puts and enmity between the two seeds. It takes a great deal of piecing together but when pieced together the picture becomes much clearer. This is where "aliens" as you guys like to call them come in. They are the same old Nephilim and fallen angels(will look more like "Nordics" type "aliens") that tried to defile humanity before and will do it again and do it through abduction. They will be here again on Earth to govern the NWO with Maitreya the Anti-Christ. The government and the deceivers want you to think they are from other planets and galaxies. They have domain in the skies above Earth and our solar system and are the seed and angels of Satan not God. The angels of God are righteous in their ways. The angels of Satan have sinned against Him, and they replicate and hybridize with humanity to this very day and till the End of Days. There is much a pastor in a normal Church does not let on to one who does not seek the truth from Yahweh Himself. Remember most Churches in the latter days will be full of the prophets of Baal and not of God, and will teach that once you are saved you are always going to be safe and don't teach the fullness of repentance. The Nephilim and Rephaim and Annunaki type deals would look more like what you would know as gray aliens and Reptilians for all you blood drinking lizard believers. They are all the same rebels.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Hi ancient arrow/
I totally agree with you!
Who were THOSE people that did this to your people and land?
Yes,
If you research HISTORY,you will find who THESE people were and did the things they did.
The Lord Jesus Christ calls all people His people.
Think about this....just because one calls himself a Christian,doesn't make him a Christian!
The Aborigines as you say...lived amongst themselves before THEY(can they be called terror rists?) came along and thought themselves much greater then others,they considered themselves more worthy(so to speak)of being inferior to any other human ...and they did as they knew best,they belittled themselves to that of animals,with their murders and all else.

take care,
ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Perhaps you're ignoring the fact that it talks about Babylon exalting herself above the heavens. I made a mistake myself in thinking there was a mistake. It's Jeremiah 51:53 and talks about how America ascends to the heavens above all others. This could be taken as a reference to our capabilities in space adding to everything else that is spot on.

Here is Jeremiah 51:52 - 54

There is no mention of America ! There is no mention of a Space Program.

The chapter discusses Babylon ! Where was Babylon ? Iraq !! How can we be sure that someone who is discussing Babylon actually means Babylon when he says Babylon ?

Because he also discusses the Chaldeans !!

Dude get your head from out of your butt stop believing all the BS your pastor tells you and do a little reading and thinking.

Why oh why do xtians condemn fortune telling but practice it themselves? Whe will our earth be free of these delude people ?

52Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will do judgment upon her graven images: and through all her land the wounded shall groan.

53Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

54A sound of a cry cometh from Babylon, and great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans:

So do you need a map with an X marks the spot where Babylon was ?

Or are you sticking with your America is Babylon, which would mean that Nebuchadnezzar was the king of America ?

Xtians please grow up santa is not real !!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Thanks for your great post it is very humbling to hear the voice of over 40000 years worth of living in harmony with the environment.

I note with interest, your people were not unfortunate enough to be contacted by Yahweh or jesus at any time during the eons your people walked the land.

It never cease to amaze me, the kind of intellectual gymnastics that christians will do, to try and fit indigenous peoples into their "God Delusion"

Please keep posting It is a like a breath of fresh air in the claustrophobia of reason called xtianity.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Thanks for your great post it is very humbling to hear the voice of over 40000 years worth of living in harmony with the environment.

I note with interest, your people were not unfortunate enough to be contacted by Yahweh or jesus at any time during the eons your people walked the land.

It never cease to amaze me, the kind of intellectual gymnastics that christians will do, to try and fit indigenous peoples into their "God Delusion"

Please keep posting It is a like a breath of fresh air in the claustrophobia of reason called xtianity.

Hi moo/
Actually Aborigines have many tribes!
And so you cannot assume, that ALL are in the same position as ancient arrow is.
Ancient arrow can only say of his tribe and those he knows of.
Not all of those Aborigines that lived in the Whole of Australia!

A few years ago,A monk visited some Aboriginals in South Australia...Although they did not worship or hear of Jesus Christ,they did say a few interesting things about what they knew from their ancestors...and the white man with a beard!
I;ll see if I can find or have the magazine where it's printed.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Here is Jeremiah 51:52 - 54

There is no mention of America ! There is no mention of a Space Program.

The chapter discusses Babylon ! Where was Babylon ? Iraq !! How can we be sure that someone who is discussing Babylon actually means Babylon when he says Babylon ?

Because he also discusses the Chaldeans !!

Dude get your head from out of your butt stop believing all the BS your pastor tells you and do a little reading and thinking.

Why oh why do xtians condemn fortune telling but practice it themselves? Whe will our earth be free of these delude people ?

52Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will do judgment upon her graven images: and through all her land the wounded shall groan.

53Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

54A sound of a cry cometh from Babylon, and great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans:

So do you need a map with an X marks the spot where Babylon was ?

Or are you sticking with your America is Babylon, which would mean that Nebuchadnezzar was the king of America ?

Xtians please grow up santa is not real !!

I know Santa ( S-A-T-A-N) isn't real.Satan however is very real. It's a pagan holiday anyway and Jesus was born in September of that year not December. Otherwise those wise men wouldn't have been able to get there. Aside from that prophecies may have multiple fulfillment, and God exists outside of time and space so they apply to everyone at every time not just Babylon in Iraq. Note in Revelation it gives a location and what this superpower is like. Only USA fits the description. Especially with our Satanic government. Horoscopes, pop culture, idols (celebrities,) musicians, and everything else. Also in the book of Esdras the kingdom with the symbol of the eagle is mentioned and you can't ignore the fact that he also describes the mother nation (England) as having a lion for a symbol as well. We are in the land of the Chaldeans. You're not getting it. 21st century. Needs proof. The generation reserved for the last days. Especially after I've shown you the REAL Bible Codes not those ones you can find in every book. You know sentences and complete narrative within the ELS text vs single words. Can't be there by chance. Sorry. That would actually contradict the laws of chance in the universe if it was there by chance. The Bible has this. Moby Dick, War and Peace etc does not. No skeptic can come up with these as of since the first ones were found. People don't need them but they are there to make people read the book a little more seriously. The great thing about it is that its also sentences that are not a part of the actual surface text. Anyway...

Mystery (City) (comma) Babylon the Great. New York, USA. Even has a town named Babylon.

In Gematria New York equals 666 and America Sins is also equivalent to 666.

Same with vaccination, geneticist, follow man, favor man, created by man, etc. and above all these M A I T R E Y A is 666. More than one language with different values for each letter in each language. Again not a coincidence.

Keep refusing to hear if you wish. I assure you that Maitreya will come on TV and give an interview and when enough people respond he will be declared as Maitreya the World Teacher or in other words the Anti-Christ. Haven't you seen all the commercials on History Channel, Discovery, and the news networks besides Fox? Maitreya ads. Those don't come cheap to air and there is a star in the sky and that's what the commercials say to look for.

I'm not pulling anyone's leg.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

In Gematria New York equals 666 and America Sins is also equivalent to 666.

Yup the number 666 was done earlier dude, you will be interested to learn that the number in question was not 666. How do we come to this conclusion ?

The newest volume of Oxyrhynchus Papyri contains a fragmentary papyrus of Revelation which is the earliest known witness to some sections (late third / early fourth century). A detailed discussion of its place in the MS tradition is given in the printed volume.
One feature of particular interest is the number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666. (665 is also found.) We knew that this variant existed: Irenaeus cites (and refutes) it. But this is the earliest instance that has so far been found. The number — chi, iota, stigma (hexakosiai deka hex) — is in the third line of the fragment.

I'd upload a picture of the fragment for you to study but haven't figured out how to do this yet, I'll try and find a website carrying a pic of the fragment.

No doubt you will argue till your blue in the face that this very real tangible evidence is incorrect and you know better.

No doubt Helen will come along and write some greek as though that would somehow turn 661 into 666.

The fact that we have 3 numbers in the gospels that relate to the mark of the beast, shows that

(A) The "word of is contradictory" should you take the bibles literally.

(B) If the bibles are not to be taken literally then it is a make it up as you go along situation. Pick what you think will fit your (or what your pastor tells you) own agenda and insist that it is correct simply because you say it fits.
No evidence required.

Finally when you fail to prove or are proven incorrect, then the good old "Ah, but its' all about faith" get out of jail free card.
Yup "I just choose to believe it ,I don't require evidence."

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
OP.... .... how can anyone think Obama is the "Anti-Christ?"
If he was the "Anti-Christ" then surely he would be indulging himself in much more Sinister things then becoming President... he went and studied for many years to become President and i don't think the "Anti-Christ" would go to that much trouble to achieve his goals!!

If anyone is doing the devils work it's those damn Fanaticals!!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

[edit on 30-6-2009 by alien]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi/
I dont think that the original post says Obama is the antichrist!

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Religion divides the masses. I simply follow Yeshua the Christ, and the teachings of the Old Testament. There is a difference is what one would call religion and just following your Teachers' teachings.

Maitreya will claim to be the Savior talked about in every religion to get everyone in at once not just for Christians.

I'm sorry that Maitreya equals 666 in multiple languages and you don't want to accept that fact.

Oh and it IS 666.

Prince Charles of Whales is not a name but his title and his name without the last name that equals 666. Maitreya is a Pakistani type with all the features of a Pakistani living in London and claims to have "manifested" his body because his original body is that of a fallen being or something along those lines which name is in every language the same number.

616 or anythingelse is an error:

Such, then, being the state of the case, and this number being found in all the most approved and ancient copies [of the Apocalypse], and those men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony [to it]; while reason also leads us to conclude that the number of the name of the beast, [if reckoned] according to the Greek mode of calculation by the [value of] the letters contained in it, will amount to six hundred and sixty and six; that is, the number of tens shall be equal to that of the hundreds, and the number of hundreds equal to that of the units (for that number which [expresses] the digit six being adhered to throughout, indicates the recapitulations of that apostasy, taken in its full extent, which occurred at the beginning, during the intermediate periods, and which shall take place at the end), - I do not know how it is that some have erred following the ordinary mode of speech, and have vitiated the middle number in the name, deducting the amount of fifty from it, so that instead of six decads they will have it that there is but one. [I am inclined to think that this occurred through the fault of the copyists, as is wont to happen, since numbers also are expressed by letters; so that the Greek letter which expresses the number sixty was easily expanded into the letter Iota of the Greeks.] - Adv. haer. 5.30

Another verse with 666:

2 Chronicles 9:13 "Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold,"

Definition of threescore:

threescore - being ten more than fifty

a set with 3x20 which is 60. So six hundred and sixty (threescore) six. 666.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You know I really feel sorry for you at this juncture

I'm going to feel sorry for you when you see what I say happen before your eyes and you get your "proof."

Have fun my friend there are going to be a lot of things put together in the time of the end into one grand scenario for the End of Time. People ignore the Bible because the God of the Biblical Teachings is the only God that makes any sense. I don't see Buddha statues working through nations and governments and having control over the heavens and the power of the universe. I don't see Hindu demi-gods or whatever doing that either. I don't see "aliens" controlling much of anything either other than 7 years of Satan having time.

:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi/
I dont think that the original post says Obama is the antichrist!

IX
helen

It insinuates it though.........

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join