It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You have to admit though he does look like a Pharaoh or something. He was born six months before Feb 5 1962 a date in which the astrological chart for that date can only match up to the Anti-Christ(done by converted astrologer to Christianity not myself.) Interestingly a Pakistani Sufi Movement leader named Rahmat Ahmad was born that day and is said to be the last Mahdi who is also a Satanic magician. Interestingly he lives in London and plays Maitreya World Teacher. Hmmm? Meaning that Obama is more like the "John the Baptist" before the real Anti-Christ.

Remember they thought John was The Christ as well. Same thing with Obama. Obama is not Maitreya. Obama lives here in the USA not London.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Wasn't it Hitler ?

OK, thanks!

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Now since this guy is a Satanic master whatever and also is very tall like a Nordic type "alien" I'm sure you can do the math and verify it with what I keep saying.

I'm sure he "manifested" in 1962.

After all our government has been infiltrated by sneaky fallen angels and Nephilim since Israel was reborn. That's when they really started showing up.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Okay... I've been wanting to say this for quite a while but haven't... I feel it's now time for me to spell this out to everyone obsessed with "the anti-christ"

Okay so without further delay, let me get down to business..

Okay, first we need to understand that Jesus' kingdom was not of this world, we know this quite obviously because he said it repeatedly. Secondly we need to understand that this so called "anti-christ" is not something to wait for but rather something that already existed before and still continues to exist. For example

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Okay... I think the above verse from the bible should prove to all eschatology fiends that it's not A person but rather a way of being.

Okay so, what was Jesus' kingdom ? .. well firstly we know it was internal:
Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Christ was not Jesus' surname, it was later given to him, Christ means Annointed, annointed means, set apart.

Jesus said:
Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

So given the above, using deductive logic, it seems logical to me that an "anti-christ" would be someone loving themselves more and taking no care for others. Basically exactly what you see the global elite doing today, and on a smaller scale - a lot of your average people in the world.

This is what an anti-christ is, someone anti(against) the ways of Jesus(christ)

I really wish people would drop this ridiculous "anti-christ" arrival crap, it's clear to even the least learned bible researcher how incorrect the assumption of a single anti-christ man is.

namaste
j

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Bahaha when it comes to pass just like I stated I hope you're not watching television that moment.

Maitreya the ANTI-Christ will be on there.

Yes the Kingdom Of God is within you but will also be a literal Messianic Age Kingdom of God.

Those that have the Kingdom of God within themselves will be partakers in this place.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Wasn't it Hitler ?

OK, thanks!

IX
helen

Just because Hitler was one, doesn't mean Obama is the next one....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Now since this guy is a Satanic master whatever and also is very tall like a Nordic type "alien" I'm sure you can do the math and verify it with what I keep saying.

I'm sure he "manifested" in 1962.

After all our government has been infiltrated by sneaky fallen angels and Nephilim since Israel was reborn. That's when they really started showing up.

I think you will find that the Fanatical Muslims are the devil doers here on this planet.... once they are all gone then we can get back to normal...

And who said Buddhists have anything to do with the devil? Have you not read what they are about?

[edit on 28-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If you would learn to see that the other religions that are not from the teachings of Yahweh and Yeshua, and find out that there is a Buddha that paralleled the things of Christ like walking on water and often citing sermons, then you begin to see a connection and pattern. Then if you find that there is a future Buddha that is supposed to arrive in the far future made centuries ago, and then you find out Benjamin Creme is promoting Maitreya the name of the fifth coming Buddha in Buddhist teachings, and then you get six hundred and sixty six out of his name in multiple languages, would that not ring a bell with the New World Order and New Age religion starting to take shape and power?

Especially since this Benjamin Creme has credit with the star being sited by many witnesses and is neither Venus nor Sirius because it really does move around and the like, then you realize that we're not in Kansas anymore so to speak. All that is needed is American media attention. Good thing it's not buzzing because I'm not looking too forward to this, I'm just trying to warn people.

I didn't take Creme seriously either until the star appeared in the skies and outshone even Venus. Changing shape and color just like he said. It's not a joke. It's what it is except a UFO if anything not a star. It moves out of synchronization with the rest of the sky and appears on both sides or even South and North at times. It's not on the map folks.

I really wish you would take me as an earnest man who is not trying to get any personal gain out of this. I just want to inform people the Anti-Christ prince to come is now revealed as Maitreya.

After the Revelation is for revealing right? This is one of those things.

PS I told you it was an error in the translations that the translators made about the amount of a number that led to that.

In order for you to be familiar with Maitreya you would need to study Buddha. So if this mythological being is not even mentioned in the bibles then clearly you are not following the teachings of the old testament and the yahweh jesus god.

Congratulations, you've just figured out why Maitreya is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'm wasn't pointing out I have anything against anyone or that I am racist what I am pointing out is that Prince Charles of Wales is not a Pakistani and does not wear the attire of one either.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi/
I dont think that the original post says Obama is the antichrist!

IX
helen

It insinuates it though.........

Nope, actually it doesn't. It boldly states that Hitler will be the anti-christ. Doesn't do the honors to Obama, however much the Obambies wish it so, and try to give him the title (now THAT'S scary!).

Have trouble with understanding english elsewhere, or just political and religious discussions?

[edit on 2009/6/28 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Hi/

IX
helen

Nope, actually it doesn't. It boldly states that Hitler will be the anti-christ. Doesn't do the honors to Obama, however much the Obambies wish it so, and try to give him the title (now THAT'S scary!).

Have trouble with understanding english elsewhere, or just political and religious discussions?

Hitler is long time dead so obviously the OP is trying to say that Obama is the new Anti_Christ!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Hi/

IX
helen

Hitler is long time dead so obviously the OP is trying to say that Obama is the new Anti_Christ!

There's that problem with English again. Re-read his posts, more slowly this time. Would it help you for me to collect them and re-post them all in one place?

At NO point does he insinuate that Obama is the anti-christ, and as a matter of fact EXPLICITLY states that is NOT the case he is making.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
G'day Helen670 and others,

Yes I am from a differring 'skin grouping' we call it rather than tribe. Although our Indigenous name for it is unpronouncable to others but means skin group.

The skin group according to my lineage is of the Arrente/Pitantjatjara from central Australia who have association with stories and song reaching to pre deluvian times. Stories of ice, inland seas and visitors from elsewhere not necassarily from this earth and yes we were certainly visited by seafairers including the egyptians.
members.ozemail.com.au...

No doubt for the amount of years my ancestors roamed this land we were not interested in non Aboriginal way of life that came by visitors to us in any form until captain Jame s Cook of the Endeaver claimed this great land for the british empire in the 1700's.

Prior to colonization which began in January 1788, the Australian Aborigines lived a lifestyle based on their Dreamtime beliefs. They had survived as a race for thousands of years and their lifestyle and cultural practices had remained virtually unchanged during that time. We refer to this as the traditional period

As of this antichrist thing it seems some humans truly believe in this stuff because of this book written in the middle east a couple of thousand years ago for the good of (middle eastern) humanity.

This will continue, all this belief will end up in nothing but chaos driven by power and greed of latter day believers in this stuff.

As for me and my skin group, we will still hunt and gather as always We know where all our rescources are we know where all our medicinal properties are and we know how to survive in a very hostile environment.

Survival will be the end poduct and we are already prepared.

The antichrist to us is a non entity.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient arrow

Hi ancient arrow/

I totally understand what you say!
Although you mention that you or your people(tribe)do not know of or understand of the antichrist,you still do have beliefs?
You and your people took care of the earth in your ways eg/you hunted for food,
You hunted because it was a necessity and not some game?
True?
You took care of the earth,because the earth took care of you.
You paid your respects to the earth,animals and nature because you had to live on the earth,
true?
Your fires?
Are they not a rising of flames to the skies?
Is it not a form of thanksgiving?
You need to understand that this is a type of belief...although not understood by many people, it is what your people knew of.
The taking over your land by these people was horrible and indescribable and the way they did it was not within their rights to do so...but they did it by their own accords to how they knew how,which makes them foolish and non believers in the eyes of God.
I congratulate you for your hunting...my dad goes hunting and only kills that of which is for food.
I remember a few years back the paper stated that hunting of wild animals could bring diseases...this made me laugh,what diseases are there in the wild that could harm humans when consuming what nature has provided?
I think the diseases that could harm you are in the city and what THEY put into the animals for human consumption.
eg/Chickens are known to eat anything,and yet they look clean and white?
As to how they are grown is another matter...full of growth hormones and whatever else they put into the poor animals.
Yet, people are not bothered by these and continue to walk blindly in the ways of what we call Modernism...act like the world wants you to act,\Think like the way the world wants you to think,
Dress like the way the world wants you to dress,
Eat like the way the world wants you to eat....you get my meaning!
well,a pleasure to talk with you,
take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

remember, just because one or a few white people have made ERRORS,does not mean all people are of THAT breed!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Hi/

IX
helen

There's that problem with English again. Re-read his posts, more slowly this time. Would it help you for me to collect them and re-post them all in one place?

At NO point does he insinuate that Obama is the anti-christ, and as a matter of fact EXPLICITLY states that is NOT the case he is making.

Well maybe he doesn't state it directly but is probably thinking it and there are plenty of others here who think it too....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
There are some people who read the bible and understand that it is a finger pointing at the moon. These people take what they can from it and hold it within their hearts as they continue their journey towards their desired destination and will not cease until they have reached the shores thereof.

Then you get people who read the bible, and spend the rest of their lives debating amongst each other as to the importance of the finger, the shape.. the width... the colour, the angle, oftentimes slaying one another due to unresolvable differences. This is how the Word sifts between the wheat and the chaff.

Let me say, first and foremost - I dont care for your anti-christ, he has no power other than that which he receives from above. This law is the same for every being hooked into the life-stream which stems from the first source and center we collectivley call God. It's not important what is evil and what is good, only the decisions you make and why you make them. This is nothing more than a training academy. Stop worrying so much about the anti-christ and start focusing a little more on the CHRIST... you may realise that the issues fade away.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Bombeni

Umm I'm sorry to tell you that the war he is describing is setting the stage for Anti-Christ Maitreya to come and "end the war and the New World Order even though they will pretend to abolish the NWO and take up the reigns with the rebel angels and Nephilim to implement it and try to mix seeds and defile humanity again with the Anti-Christ trying to convert all to Satan. Gog and Magog involves Russia and major conflict so that the man of sin can step in and pose as savior. He will set up peace under global dictatorship with his counterfeit holy ones "aliens." He will allow them(Jewish People) to rebuild the Temple. He will win over all of humanity with his many Ascended Masters (fallen angels that can change appearance including to look like the Jesus in paintings and Buddha etc. but their true form is probably the gray type look.) So in doing so he will pose as many expected messiahs of all religions into one guy. Maitreya World Teacher. Jack Van Impe is obviously setting us up for Anti-Christ with all his 2012 talk and citing some Revelation judgments have already been manifest. Yeshua the Messiah comes with His holy ones the angels and saints that were taken up to Him during the Tribulation. He will defeat Anti-Christ and his armies in a war involving all the nations in the plains of Megiddo in Israel. He comes on a white war horse with a white robe dipped in blood, wielding His weapon of the Word of God from His mouth, not in a UFO.

I'm sorry to tell you that I think you are way too wrapped up in this Matrayia dude; you have no way of knowing who the AC is, none us do, at this time. When the AC reveals himself we will all know it -- it's not going to be some hard to come by fact known only by a select few, Jesus gave us all the signs and they have not yet materialized.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Well maybe he doesn't state it directly but is probably thinking it and there are plenty of others here who think it too....

Ok. Believe as you will, you're clearly going to in spite of the facts presented. I think it's pretty wrong to blame the OP for something that he clearly NEVER stated or implied, and which he in fact explicitly DENIED, but that's just how some folks get their jollies, accusing others of saying things they never said.

Believe it or not, your Obama is just not important enough to some of us to rate consideration for this position. He most certainly hasn't got what it takes to rate it.

Your Obama really doesn't have to be the centerpiece of every conversation.

Deal with it.

Edit to add: "...but (he) is probably thinking it..." - am I to take this to mean you're qualified to read minds as well? Read hidden thoughts in direct contravention to stated thoughts?

[edit on 2009/6/29 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

xcowman, He did it all for you, I wish/hope/pray you will open your heart.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Bombeni]

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join