It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Of all the atheists on ATS, and I hate the fact that I am going to really make your day, you are by far the most prolific. Some people want to know what the spirit of antichrist is, all they have to do is look at you. You have taken on the most completely pure and loving Being that ever walked the face of the earth and made it your goal to mock and shame Him; I'm not judging you for there is One who will do that one day, I am telling you though that I would hate to be standing in your shoes.

You should repent and soon.

Yes there have been bad men who did evil under the cover of religion, and they have a lot to answer for one day. Jesus warned that such men would be among us, they obviously fell under the temptation of Satan who promised them power and fame and riches. But YOU? You trod on God just out of sheer hatred apparently. This hatred you have can only be manifest by Satan, The Evil One, and it has certainly made you devoid of many of the traits bestowed on those who love God and want to strive to please Him by following His commandments, in love and appreciation of the great Sacrifice He made for us. You carry the same persona as someone like Ted Bundy or Charles Manson, devoid of the Love for God, with no conscience to guide you. That makes you a scary person. There are lots of people who don't give God the time of day, but they don't go out of their way to mock and shame Him like you do. This is the spirit of antichrist BIGTIME.

And there are millions of people who love God and they go out of their way to help their fellow man. And I double garrontee you that although it doesn't take a Christian to do a random act of kindness, when you find random acts of kindness, 2 out of 3 times it will be done by a Christian. Your bid to tear Him down isn't working, and although there are consequences for such endeavors, you can be forgiven today, this very moment in fact. Repent and ask Him to live in you and tell Him you want Him to be your Lord and Master, then follow it up by being faithful to Him. You will find a peace that surpasses all understanding.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

When did I ever say that? I know they are three parts of the One True God but He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. I know this. I think you might have misunderstood what I meant because I don't even see where you're talking about. I'm not kidding. Maitreya is coming. Nephilim and fallen angels are coming. Yeshua the Christ is coming to defeat them. See Maitreya will have a partner who has the looks of the Jesus we see in paintings and the like around the world. Imagine people's reaction to this. In fact I think the first such painting was from demonic inspiration. Lying signs and wonders. If I pray that evil stays away all the time then how am I deceived? I don't think demons would point out what I am missing from faith and what sins I commit when I commit them. I would think they would want to make me do them. I've dealt with evil forces and they're not what I would call "fun." Now killing "aliens" might be fun. I'm quite serious. I think you mean when I described to pray to the Father through His Son. Meaning acknowledge Yeshua, and pray to the Father. He says this in the Gospels to pray to Yahweh in Heaven not to the Son but through Him because He is our Mediator.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Bombeni is right you know. Yeshua is "salvation now" and is always available to ask for help.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Hi / You made a comment about 616 being the proper wording of the New Testament....And YET,

No I didn't, I merely observed that the earliest reference to the number of the beast in the Book Of Revelation stated the number was 616.

From this we can deduce quite reasonably that -

(A) There was an error in translation/copying from the original/earlier books to later books.

(B) The number allocated to the beast in John was 616 as this is the earliest know reference to the beast in the Revelation.

You failed to answer me where it is found in the Old Testament? Why? Here in the Old Testament.... Kings 111 chapter 10:14... 14 English translation... 14 And the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold.

I didn't fail to answer I simply ignored it as I was referring to the number of the beast in the book of revelation. This has zero relationship with the book of Kings.

Incidentally, if the number of the beast had been discussed prior to revelation ,then given the tendency of the gospel authors to desperately grasp at straws to show a link to the OT, one would expect John to have alluded to this.

Here lies where Solomon fell INTO worship of the False gods... So

You are desperately trying to draw a connection here, as you're aware Solomon was turned by his wives (Once again biblical misogyny turns up) toward 3 other gods all mentioned by name one of them being female. Not one of these gods is allocated a number let alone the number you claim,.After all , why would the author of this chapter need a secret number when he's allready named them ?

So out of the entire bible the number 666 turns up in kings along with 600/300/3/6/2/6/12/700/. This magically makes 666 in revelation right ?

it remains that it is 666 and not the falsified 616 or whatever other falsified scriptures people come up with.

Falsified ? which part of earliest known passage of the text don't you understand ?

If two documents are written, one on Monday and one on Tuesday and all we know of them is that one is a reproduction/translation of the other. When we observe a variance in the document produced on Tuesday as to Monday, it's not rocket science to deduce that Mondays' document is more likely to contain the original text.

Mat I also take this opportunity to add that when you discuss the gods being worshiped by Solomon (one of them being allocated it's own number according to you), you clearly fail to observe a huge spoke in the wheel of the xtian debate.

That is - If YahwehJesus is the creator of everything, then Yahwehjesus is the father of Ashtoreth, Chemosh, Molech, so if as you claim, one of these gods is allocated the number 666. Then YahwehJesusgod is the father of the Beast known by the number 666.

In summary Yaweh =jesus = Antichrist

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

When did I ever say that? I know they are three parts of the One True God but He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. I know this. I think you might have misunderstood what I meant because I don't even see where you're talking about. I'm not kidding. Maitreya is coming. Nephilim and fallen angels are coming. Yeshua the Christ is coming to defeat them. See Maitreya will have a partner who has the looks of the Jesus we see in paintings and the like around the world. Imagine people's reaction to this. In fact I think the first such painting was from demonic inspiration. Lying signs and wonders. If I pray that evil stays away all the time then how am I deceived? I don't think demons would point out what I am missing from faith and what sins I commit when I commit them. I would think they would want to make me do them. I've dealt with evil forces and they're not what I would call "fun." Now killing "aliens" might be fun. I'm quite serious. I think you mean when I described to pray to the Father through His Son. Meaning acknowledge Yeshua, and pray to the Father. He says this in the Gospels to pray to Yahweh in Heaven not to the Son but through Him because He is our Mediator.

Hi/
Yes, there are evil people in this world,as there are many antichrists in this world.
It's not that I dont believe you, it's that God and Jesus Christ are ONE and the same.
Man cannot dissolve sin.
Man cannot shed his blood as Jesus Had done.
Jesus Christ did all this because HE is GOD!

as for what is happening, yes, the 'signs' all point to the end of the world.
The dates we dont know.
The Signs are surely here.

You do know that Demons can change into Angels of light?
When they cant scare you or do as they wnt, they change their appearance so that you can accept them...
Remember Scripture....even the very elect!

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Let's put it this way!

God is the creater of all.
God created all the Angels....YES?
and Lucifer fell because he COULD NOT become GOD.
TRUE?
sO THAT MAKES HIM the Devil.
The devil and his demonbs left and thought so much as to become like gods....They do as they please.....BUT not all powerful.
For only GOD our Lord is all Powerful.
God created all Good.
BUT since He gave us all free will, The devil chooses to do otherwise.
The Devil thinks he knows it all....but he is so PROUD to think his destruction and sentence is soon enough!

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Bombeni is right you know. Yeshua is "salvation now" and is always available to ask for help.

This is a reminder for us, Jesus did not come for 99, but for the one lost sheep.

Matthew, Chap. 15

Then Jesus went from that place and withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And behold, a Canaanite woman of that district came and called out, "Have pity on me, Lord, Son of David! My daughter is tormented by a demon."
23 But he did not say a word in answer to her. His disciples came and asked him, "Send her away, for she keeps calling out after us."
24 He said in reply, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
25 But the woman came and did him homage, saying, "Lord, help me."
26 He said in reply, "It is not right to take the food of the children and throw it to the dogs."
27 She said, "Please, Lord, for even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the table of their masters."
28 Then Jesus said to her in reply, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish." And her daughter was healed from that hour.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why would Satan reveal his own Beast to me? I was deceived by one calling himself Christ Michael. It even made me feel special and happy. It was a test of faith and I passed because I realized I was deceived, in the end. It took much prayer and asking for forgiveness to be forgiven for such a thing but in the end I found out about the forbidden fruit so to speak. Meaning Satan can make anything look good, and well pleasing but it might be corrupt beyond measure. I know very well about such things. Of course since I'm actually telling you how bizarre the truth is, you probably aren't taking it in. I've seen too much and learned too much to just give up on telling people who he is. Anti-Christ I mean. As for the day or hour no one knows but the only prophetic tetrad in the 21st century (four lunar eclipses in a row and all of which fall on Jewish holidays) will be blood moons. The two solar eclipses that year also are on specific dates within the tetrad. Such a configuration happened last time during the Six Day War and during the re-birth of Israel. War seems to be a common theme within these so we can conclude by these that they signify the Messiah's appearing and the battle of Armageddon in 2015/2016. If it does not signify that then it signifies Anti-Christ breaking the treaty and persecution. Anyone else notice the moon on the wrong side of the sky every now and then?

Luke 21:25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;"

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

TextOf all the atheists on ATS, and I hate the fact that I am going to really make your day, you are by far the most prolific.

So what exactly makes you think I'm an atheist ? I've not claimed to be an atheist ?

Some people want to know what the spirit of antichrist is, all they have to do is look at you

So you can actually see spirit lol? What makes you think I'm antichrist ? I will admit to be anti anti christianity but i've never claimed to be antichrist.

[

quote] You have taken on the most completely pure and loving Being that ever walked the face of the earth

So do you have any evidence proving this ? Please don't waffle on about Josephus, that xtian forgery has been worn out and done to death on ATS

and made it your goal to mock and shame Him;

Are you serious ? I've not mocked a fictitious charter, but I've certainly questioned the reality of such.
Please explain your definition of shame, as I fail to see how it is possible to shame the creator of everything, that would require a comparison and wold also imply it is possible to hurt an omniscient/omnipresent being.

How is it possible to hurt a sky god ? Perhaps we should look to Abraham as he did kick the jesus yahweh gods butt in wrestling.

I'm not judging you

The second you responded Ad hominem you judged, and very very incorrectly. Exactly what I would expect from a majority of christians.

for there is One who will do that one day, I am telling you though that I would hate to be standing in your shoes. You should repent and soon.

There you go judging again, bad habit you got there my friend.

. Jesus warned that such men would be among us, they obviously fell under the temptation of Satan who promised them power and fame and riches.

You do realize of course, that Satan is a fictitious being incorporated into the new testament so as to control people.

Nevertheless, let's pretend for one minute that Satan was actually real. Obviously yawehjesus created all that there is,was an ever will be so god created satan. therefore jesus is the source of evil.

If you do pluck up the courage to respond to that please please, take your time to think a little more deeply than you have previously.

in love and appreciation of the great Sacrifice He made for us.

What sacrifice would that be, to sacrifice there is a requirement of loss to the one sacrificing. If yahwehjesus is all that there is how is it possible for it to experience loss ? You simply cannot take away from the whole, as this would imply something else.

Nevertheless, jesus (it is claimed) was aware he was a god so obviously he could not die regardless of what form he chose. So no sacrifice was ever made, I mean come only died (but didn't die) for four days wow big deal !

I'd love to respond to the rest of your rant, Ted Bundy ?? wow but I havent got much time now, maybe later eh ?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Let's put it this way! God is the creater of all. God created all the Angels....YES? and Lucifer fell because he COULD NOT become GOD. TRUE?

Duhh?? That's right god created everything and god is supposed to be omniscient/omnipresent, so god know exactly what this lucifer would do as it was "gods'" design !!

Lucifer would be whatever he was created to be he would act exactly how he was made to act, unless something else created Lucifer.

Think now, keep it simple so it's easier, wrap your mind around this very simple analogy -

The only way Mickey mouse can flick a finger at Walt Disney is if Walt, drew him doing it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

This is a reminder for us, Jesus did not come for 99, but for the one lost sheep.

Oh darn he came for me not for you, that must be one hell of a bummer for you. I don't know what's worse, me going to hell or spending an eternity with all those catholics in heaven lol

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No, I'm not judging you, you should be so lucky. But as a Christian, one baptized in the Holy Spirit, covered in The Blood, YES, I know when I am the presence of evil, and I am simply calling it out. You mock God to the outer limits then when someone PEGS you for the servent of Satan that you are, you tuck your tail under your legs---just what I would expect from an antichrist spirit---they talk big but when push comes to shove they know they have no power over Christ. Then, you say Who, little ol me? Be a man and at least garner that much of what little respect you have left. You are so filled with hate and sheer meanness that it transcends the internet; I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck doing what they did when I've been in unsavory situations, you ever heard of the "fight or flight" syndrome? My intution says choose flight where you are concerned. But at the same time I am saying a prayer for you to be delivered from the grip of Evil.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

He can still be saved. All he needs is to say these few prayers.

O Lord, Almighty God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and of their righteous seed; who hast made heaven and earth, with all the ornament thereof; who hast bound the sea by the word of thy commandment; who hast shut up the deep, and sealed it by thy terrible and glorious name; whom all men fear, and tremble before thy power; for the majesty of thy glory cannot be borne, and thine angry threatening toward sinners is importable: but thy merciful promise is unmeasurable and unsearchable; for thou art the most high Lord, of great compassion, longsuffering, very merciful, and repentest of the evils of men. Thou, O Lord, according to thy great goodness hast promised repentance and forgiveness to them that have sinned against thee: and of thine infinite mercies hast appointed repentance unto sinners, that they may be saved. Thou therefore, O Lord, that art the God of the just, hast not appointed repentance to the just, as to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, which have not sinned against thee; but thou hast appointed repentance unto me that am a sinner: for I have sinned above the number of the sands of the sea. My transgressions, O Lord, are multiplied: my transgressions are multiplied, and I am not worthy to behold and see the height of heaven for the multitude of mine iniquities. I am bowed down with many iron bands, that I cannot life up mine head, neither have any release: for I have provoked thy wrath, and done evil before thee: I did not thy will, neither kept I thy commandments: I have set up abominations, and have multiplied offences. Now therefore I bow the knee of mine heart, beseeching thee of grace. I have sinned, O Lord, I have sinned, and I acknowledge mine iniquities: wherefore, I humbly beseech thee, forgive me, O Lord, forgive me, and destroy me not with mine iniquites. Be not angry with me for ever, by reserving evil for me; neither condemn me to the lower parts of the earth. For thou art the God, even the God of them that repent; and in me thou wilt shew all thy goodness: for thou wilt save me, that am unworthy, according to thy great mercy. Therefore I will praise thee for ever all the days of my life: for all the powers of the heavens do praise thee, and thine is the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Then add that you believe in what Yeshua did on the cross to take upon Himself all of the sins of every sinner that was to be and was then. Because He Himself had to bear all the sin being a pure Lamb without sin or deceit, His blood makes us clean and pure through believing in His Name and His Father in Heaven. You must also acknowledge the fact that He rose again the third day, and that you believe He shall give you the crown of righteousness and everlasting life, and that He has prepared a place in Paradise for you if you continue in His statutes and keep the Law of Moses guidelines and most of all the Ten Commandments. Love your neighbor as yourself and love God will all your heart and soul are the greatest of the commandments as Jesus taught because you can get all the other one kept in line by obeying these two commandments in the first place. Be holy for our God is holy. Conquer the flesh of weakness. Live for the Spirit and live for Christ and the statutes of the Holy Scripture. It's an amazing book of wisdom and Divine authority and craft. It is so pure and refined in holiness because God alone is Most Holy and He sent us the Messiah for the purpose of bringing us back to perfection in the Kingdom Of God which also dwells inside you. It's written so symmetrically and mathematical yet wise that it is even encoded with information on the inside. Something only God could do, as He is outside of time and pre-ordained all things and sees all things that were are and will be or could be. He wrote us the Word through the prophets of the Old Testament and the Apostles and figures of the New Testament. Paul was NOT an Apostle but a man who found God after formerly persecuting Him and became filled with the Holy Spirit and did much preaching but also we are warned by Peter that his writings can be the most misinterpreted of all of them. Even one or two Bible verses (I suggest reading a book or at least a few chapters and an epistle daily.) People these days have a tendency to overlook the Old Testament, but Yeshua did keep the Feasts of Old Testament statutes and the Law and we should too. I don't think there is a problem with that. Observe the days. We do not however, have to kill rams or anything of that sort as all sins were cleansed by the blood of Yeshua on the cross and we have eternal life because God can bestow life upon the dead and Jesus was the Firstborn of the Dead and is given authority to judge all of the living. Through Him we can have eternal life.

1 Timothy 1:9: The Law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1 Timothy 1:10 For fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine...(continued from perspective of author through Holy Spirit)

The righteous do well to keep the Law of God, Yeshua, and Moses which was given to him by God.

This was a message to Timothy but it is still and epistle of Paul so remember it can still be misinterpreted unlike the Four Gospels and the parables of Yeshua which tell directly of Yeshua rather than Paul. He after all became higher than the heavens, dimensions, the universe, the angels, demons, and everything else there is to be higher than because He is the Son of God and the Messiah of all the Living and the Dead, who will be judged equally and for their deeds and works on the Last Day, and also part of the three that are a part of God. The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. He who has seen Yeshua has seen the Father through Him, but no one has seen the Father but Him and the angels of heaven and the rebels that dwell not in heaven that stood before Him in judgment as all will. It's not a bad way of life and it should be the only way of life. We worship a Living God. And we're getting pretty close to the Time of Jacob's Trouble. We're living in days right before the End.

That should not be your reason to be a Child of God. It should be because it's a mutual relationship as you would another human being, but above all is the Law of God.

I hope this helps explain why we do what we do.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Matthew 13

1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9 Who has ears to hear, let him hear.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. 20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended. 22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. 23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: 46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord. 52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

53 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these parables, he departed thence. 54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, When has this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? 55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? 56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? 57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country, and in his own house. 58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 11:25 "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

John 6:39 "And this is the Father's will which has sent me, that of all which He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the Last Day."

Revelation 1:18 "I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for ever more, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and Death."

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I hope xcowman takes your advice.

The devil is working him overtime, but he isn't going to be one bit happy with the wages.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

No, I'm not judging you, you should be so lucky. But as a Christian, one baptized in the Holy Spirit, covered in The Blood,

Wow ! And little children are encouraged to join this blood bathing cult, wow dude totally gross ! No wonder xtian children develop emotional issues, not much difference to a pagan ritual then.

No doubt you will claim all the blood letting and human sacrifice is but a token gesture.

YES, I know when I am the presence of evil, and I am simply calling it out. You mock God to the outer limits then when someone PEGS you for the servent of Satan that you are, you tuck your tail under your legs---

Needless to say you have not even considered who/what created satan , as the obvious conclusions would render your ad hominy attacks infantile.

just what I would expect from an antichrist spirit---they talk big but when push comes to shove they know they have no power over Christ.

Once again you fail to provide evidence of the existence of your god and resort to sharing your delusional experiences of Buffy.

Then, you say Who, little ol me? Be a man and at least garner that much of what little respect you have left. You are so filled with hate and sheer meanness that it transcends the internet
;

So I ask you some questions about your belief, you can't answer them or prove that what you believe has any more merit than Jack and the Beanstalk.
So you somehow transform your ignorant delusion into my meanness simply because you believe strange things but are afraid to ask yourself why .

Most kids are also equally afraid of santa being nothing but a lie, perhaps you shoud pray on that for a while.

I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck doing what they did when I've been in unsavory situations, you ever heard of the "fight or flight" syndrome?

Yes I a have, glad to see you acknowledge evolution, so your not so brainwashed after all !

My intution says choose flight where you are concerned.

So you listen to your intuition ! What your own voice in your head competing with the voice of god ? You be careful dude, test those spirits that could be a demon inspiring you

But at the same time I am saying a prayer for you to be delivered from the grip of Evil.

Well thanks for the prayer dude, sorry to tell you though that there's no evidence that prayer has an effect on anything.
Perhaps it would be more beneficial to me if you prayed for yahwehjesus god to provide evidence of the reality of its' existence,. The only source of alleged existence "The Bibles" are obviously too corrupted and contradictory to be taken as evidence of anything.

signature
I DON'T HATE XCOWMAN, I JUST HATE WHAT HE DOES.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I could give you evidence of God's existence that no skeptic could ever come up with but you know you will just laugh at it. It's true. I've shown many the REAL Bible Code and they still think it's some clever trick when in reality they find all the sentences after the initial search. That cannot be explained by statistical coincidence neither can the fact that they cross through the appropriate description through the Holy Scriptures so perfectly unlike in normal books where they can't find anything that astounding.

Lets look at the odds shall we?

The short history of the Bible code controversy has been characterized by premature and unfounded leaps to conclusions by both code skeptics and code proponents. To an extent, this is very understandable. The world at large demands a bottom line, and so each spokesman, after conducting his or her own investigation, is obligated to provide a summary conclusion, whether or not the data is conclusive. We at the Digest have not been immune from that temptation. Among the various tacks that spokesmen have taken, one is particularly difficult to comprehend. It is that of the code skeptic who claims a strong belief in an omnipotent, omniscient God, but who then tries to confine God into a box that the skeptic has defined. In terms of Bible codes, they say that if God hasn't done things the way the code skeptic has predetermined, then God hasn't encoded anything at all. This approach is more than a bit like the man who says, "God, if you are real, prove yourself by striking this tree with lightning in the next ten minutes." In religious jargon, this practice is called "testing God," and it is denounced in Exodus 17:7, Deuteronomy 6:16 and Matthew 4:7. Now code skeptics who don't believe in God won't care about whether or not they are "testing God." What is harder to understand are skeptics who clearly profess a Judeo-Christian belief in God and then proceed to tightly specify the box into which God's activity must conform for it to be "acceptable." Somehow it seems a bit brazen for a finite man to place exacting demands on an infinite God, and when God doesn't comply, the finite man flunks God. biblecodedigest.com

Opponents of Bible codes say that you can find meaningful clusters in any book. To support their case, they presented an example of a code cluster about Hanukah they found in Tolstoy's War and Peace. While this example was fairly comparable to clusters Bible code researchers had presented back then, our researchers have unearthed clusters that look like mountains compared to the molehill of the Hanukah example. In this report we present a detailed side-by-side comparison of the Hanukah example and the most extensive cluster researchers have located to date-- the explosive Isaiah 53 codes. In short, what skeptics told us three years ago is now completely out of date.

This compares the best counterexample and best Biblical example.

www.biblecodedigest.com...

Since Biblical matrices are far more real:

This lends credibility to something happening on 12.21.2012. It doesn't say what it just asks: Where will I be on 21.12.2012?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Fellow Christians:

I was looking around Youtube and watched this Jack Van Impe video, talking about The Bilderbergers, Illuminati, etc. preparing Obama to begin the New World Order, which will lead right into the 7 year tribulation.

Thought you might like to watch it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Give it up man, the light is not going to come on for them. Let them continue to sling verses at eachother... Thank god for the Novus Ordo Seclorum they so despise otherwise this would be the middle east part deux.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

Give it up man, the light is not going to come on for them. Let them continue to sling verses at eachother... Thank god for the Novus Ordo Seclorum they so despise otherwise this would be the middle east part deux.

Why would you ask him to give it up when he is just about to find the truth? All kidding aside. He asked for prayer only a couple of hours ago.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join