It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Now you're totally hosed, you ignorant blasphemous secular humanist.

Dude, now come on please pay attention to manners and decorum or I'll have to complain, but there again your not that far off the mark.

I am indeed secularist, I'm only blasphemous according to your belief in the jesusyawhe god.

Thank you for one of the nicest insults ever.

I know there's somebody on this thread that will PROVE your ignorant statement totally inaccurate.

Clearly you are unable to do so ?

Tell me something, when it comes to unprovable mythalogical sky gods how is it possible to be less or more ignorant of the subject. That's a bit like me saying I have a masters degree in leprechauns so you are ignorant about them.

Then again, you're probably not worth his time.

Which is a pretty predictable xtian cop out when it comes to providing evidence for extraordinary claims.

" Oh yes , we can prove that praying to jesus can regenerate an amputated limb. But it's more important to show Moocowman that we don't do conjuring tricks than it is help out an amputee."

Not wanting to be ill mannered my good friend but you speaketh bollocks.
If praying to jesus worked then everyone would do it and obviously everyone would be an xtian .

Once again, not to digress from topic,my point being if praying to jesus yahweh worked then there would be no antichrist would there ?

Hope you've got your fireproof drawers... You're going to need them!

Hey i got one better than that mate, i got Latter day saints magik underwear, that'll send your yahwhe god packing.

signature

[edit on 1-7-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

How very clever of you, continually revising what was said, as well as skirting the stated intent and issue of the thread. I'm sorry I was drawn into your "game".

I am not copping out, as you seem to think. It's not my story to tell, and I'm not at liberty to put the information out in the open. Again, it's another man's story.

I WILL state plainly that there is an amputee here that was healed by God, and not the "sky god" as you blasphemously designate whomever that is. I sincerely think that your jabs and barbs are a waste of his time, and his story may as a result be known only to those on this thread that know him. Again, I sincerely think he considers you a frivolous waste of time, as I am starting to.

MY God isn't just in the sky... He's EVERYWHERE, even in you.

I'm so sorry that you don't want to participate in this thread topic, and insist on "proving" people wrong in their beliefs, rather than staying on topic.

I don't think I will waste an "ignore" on you either... Again, you're hardly worth it.

Your disdain and contempt for my beliefs is a subject of irritation for me, but I realize that you only do this out of fear, and pain.

I wonder if you were perhaps mistreated or abused in the past, or perhaps soured by something else... No matter, it is plain as day that something has made you so bitter and vengeful.

I will pray that God forgives you for your words, and gives you healing for your heart and everlasting soul.

I mean that. Somebody DOES care about you.

I'm hoping you don't try to get that twisted, as I mean this sincerely.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Your absolutely right about Maitreya. He fits the first beast of Revelation 13 and I believe that Apollonius (Appolyon) fits the second beast; the false prophet, "Was and was not, and will be again. I don't have my notes with me but Master Jesus, Maitreyas disciple, claims to be Apollonius of Tyana and Jesus. Maitreyas name equals 666. For more on this BEAST, google "Maitreya -Share"

Patience Prence Author "Scars" An end times novel

www.thespringharvest.com

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD SPEECH

Hi People,

I've actioned a few 'Off-topics' as well as a few 'Manners and Decorum' here in the last few pages.

I certainly appreciate that discussion can get quite passionate at times, particularly when the topic of Religion/Belief.

However, please people, lets not diminish our discussions/debate by moving into the realms of cyber-slaps, insults, insinuations and such.

Please also remain On-topic as well.

I guess the old saying of "Its not what you say but how you say it that matters" is applicable.

Enjoy the discussions, the debates, but please leave the side-jabs and attacks out of it.

Also - if someone replies in a manner you see as attacking to you, then please Alert it and leave it to the Staff to handle. Getting involved and responding back in kind will only likely result in your being Warned as well.

Cheers,
ALIEN
ATS SuperMod

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes but it would also be better to know ahead of even the false peace because trust me this guy is going to be so hypnotic I could still fall for it after knowing it's Maitreya. Not kidding. It's that bad. Whoever is watching on the "Day of Declaration" will almost fall under a spell.

I seek nothing of my own will only that which the Father wills.

Hi watch/
God does not act like this nor does He want His prophets to act this way!
I can see what you are trying to do here!
You are trying to inform everyone that the Maitreya is the antichrist?
Correct?
He may be, or he may NOT be the antichrist.
According to Scrpture, many shall come Prophesing about the Antichrist,false prophets and all....
This Maitreya guy is nothing special!
Do you actually believe that his name has not been heard of?
It is widely known in conspiracy sites as well as many Christian sites what this Maitreya guy is doing...Benjamin Creme too.
So, if many have already heard of him as being the Antichrist,then there is no worries as to being fooled by him,true?
Firstly,the web site says this Maitreya is the GOD of everyone...names all religions as correct!
Scripture tells us differently!
Who else can be ''an antichrist''?
Can Christians be an antichrist?
“Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is the spirit of Antichrist.
He is the spirit of Antichrist who denies that Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah.” — (I John 2:22; 4:3)
And we have Daniel the prophet....
“At the end of time a ruler shall exalt himself against God speaking great swelling words. He shall not regard the God of his fathers. He shall honor a god of opposition, a god whom his fathers knew not.” — (Daniel 11)

Why does the Apostle.Saint Paul say, when the time draws close to the appearance of the antichrist, people will see things their OWN ways, and go after their OWN ides?...."when people will not endure sound doctrine,
but according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4).
This tells us that the people not knowing the Scriptures will seek OTHERS to tell them of the End of times.
They will seek their OWN interpretation of Scripture and not 'Sound Doctrine'...of which is teachings passed down from the Apostles to the authourity of the Church which is the temple of Christ.... Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God" (Ephesians 2:17, 19).
And what is advised of these people to do???
.........."From such withdraw yourself" (I Timothy 6:11)..........
The early fathers of the church prayed followed Scripture ''Pray without ceasing...(I Thessalonians 5:17)
The prophet David says this of himself,Remember, he was a king and had to concern himself with his whole kingdom: "I foresaw the Lord always before my face" (Psalms 15:8)...Although he was King and had to look after the kingdom, He also PUT God First!
In the book Of the Apocalypse(Revelation)''"Four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb,
having every one of them harps,
and golden vials full of odors,
which are the prayers of the saints" (Revelation 5:8)....Prayer, once again!

And the Lord says: Not everyone that says unto Me: Lord, Lord, shall be saved, but he who does the will of My Father, that is he who does the work of God and, moreover, does it with reverence, for cursed is he who does the work of God negligently (Jer. 48:10)...
Is Fasting a Christian thing?
"And the Lord God commanded the man,
saying, of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat,
but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it" (Gen 2:16-17)....Fasting began in Genesis,as soon as God Created man.
Do Prophets Fast>?
The holy Prophets of God Moses and Elias both fasted for forty days, thereby becoming worthy to converse with Christ on Mount Tabor (Ex. 34:28; Matth. 17:3).
Prophet Daniel ate no food for 3 weeks (Dan. 10:2-3) and Ezra for 7 days (Ezr. 8:21-23).
King David prayed and fasted and received through the Prophet Nathan forgiveness for his sins from God (2 Sam. 12:16-20).
The pious Judean woman Judith fasted "all the days of her widowhood," except except on sabbath eves and sabbaths, new moon eves and new moons, feastdays and holidays (Judith 8:6).
Ninevites prayed and fasted "the greatest of them even to the least of them" and turned away God's wrath for their great sins (Jonah 3:5-10).
The Israelites fasted by God's will during the terrible desolation from the palmerworm and the locust (Joel 1:14, 2:12-15).
In order to please God, the Israelites fasted on the 4th, 5th, 7th and 10th months, as we see from the book of the Prophet Zachariah (Zach. 8:19)

In the Old and New Testaments,
An example of a great fasting was ''John the Baptist''-who Prophesied in the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ... (Mark 1:6),
and the 84-year-old Prophetess Anna: "And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phan'u-el, of the tribe of Asher: she was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity, and she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day" (Luke 2:36-37)...
And the Lord Himself fasted...."Moreover when ye fast,
be not, as the hypocrites,
of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces,
that they may appear unto men to fast.
Verily I say unto you, they have their reward, But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head,
and wash thy face that thou appear not unto men to fast,
but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly" (Matthew 6:16-18).

Christ equated fasting with prayer as a weapon in the struggle against the temptations of the devils, saying "Howbeit this kind goeth NOT out but, BY prayer and fasting" (Matthew 17:21).
in weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness" (II Corinthians 11:27
....... watchings, in fastings" (II Corinthians 6:5).
We read in Acts on the prophets and teachers of the Antiochian Church: Now there were in the church that was at An'ti-och certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyre'ne, and Man'a-en, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
As they ministered to the Lord,
and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away" (Acts 13:1-3).
What am I getting at?
DO YOU FAST AND PRAY...Do you do these things that you consider yourself to be a prophet of God?
Fasting is also of the Spirit....doing spiritual things,that requires one to keep his temple clean.
You may think it is Gods word that is speaking to you,but according to Scripture it is not God.
Did you know that when a demon cannot trick soemone, he changes to an angel of light?

Why would Scripture tells us that ...."have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires" (Galatians 5:24; see also Romans 6:6..
Passions and desires?
The Body seeks pleasure in eating and sleeping...
Desires?
The Body also desires of other stuff, that need attention when in prayer and fasting...
The Temple is Our Body...The Soul dwells in the Temple of which Christ is also present.
After Jesus Christ was laughed at and sold for thirty pieces of Silver, He was taken to Caiaphas and the people said..... ''Prophesy to us, Christ!
Who is the one that struck you? (Matt. 26:68).
Then many false witnesses and accusers arrived,
perhaps because He said,
''Destroy this temple,
and in three days I will raise it up (John 2:19)
and because He said about Himself, I am the Son of God (Matt. 27:43),
or because He said, ''Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven (Matt. 26:64)...The Temple of Which Christ spoke of was the Church as well as His own Body...He was saying that He will be put to death, but Will Resurrect!

Sorry for the long post, but before you start posting about what God has revealed to you,and consider yourself a prophet/// Ask yourself these questions...
Do I fast according to the Word of God?
As Christ also prayed!
His Apostles also prayed!
Do I pray without Ceasing...We are told to Pray without ceasing in Scripture because the Devil captures and tempts with the MIND!
Do I fast?
Jesus Christ fasted as did the many Prophets and Righteous people,from the Old and New Testament!
Lastly, Am I being Humble?
Do you at all consider yourself worthy of such claims?
Or is it pride?

"Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?" St. John Cassian, the great 5th-century Orthodox father of the West, who wrote with great discernment on the working of the Holy Spirit in his Conference on "Divine Gifts," notes that "sometimes the demons [work miracles] in order to lift into pride the man who believes himself to possess the miraculous gift, and so prepare him for a more miraculous fall.
They pretend that they are being burnt up and driven out from the bodies where they were dwelling through the holiness of people whom truly they know to be unholy... In the Gospel we read: There shall arise false Christs and false prophets" [12].

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi Watch/

Here's more...

Let not your prophets that are in the midst of you,
and your diviners, deceive you...
For they prophesy falsely unto you in My name: I have not sent them,
saith the Lord" (Jeremiah 29:8-9).

The THREE GREAT TEMPTATIONS OF Jesus Christ were......
'' pride, power, and possessions..
The Lord Jesus, was told by Satan to demonstrate His power by changing stones into bread to satisfy His hunger..
The Lord was then tempted by pride when Satan said to Him that if He were the Son of God, that if He were to throw Himself from the pinnacle of the temple, He would not be hurt.
For it is written that God would send His angels to bear Christ up, lest He dash His foot against a stone.. Finally, Satan took Jesus to a high mountain from where he showed to Him the kingdoms of the world and their glory. He said to Jesus, "All these things I will give you if you fall down and worship me"...
It was asked........ 'Why do we and the Pharisees fast often, but your disciples do not fast?'
And Jesus said to them, and then, they will fast.''Can the friends of the Bridegroom mourn as long as the Bridegroom is with them? But the days will come when the Bridegroom will be taken away from them, And then THEY WILL FAST~

The Lord Jesus Christ warned us, will try'' to seduce even the chosen ones (Math. 24:24)

''The Scripture says of the foolish, that they raise their voice in laughter (Sirach 21:23); and the word of the foolish is always disturbed and deprived of grace."
St. Ephraim the Syrian just as clearly teaches: "Laughter and familiarity are the beginning of
The THREE GREAT TEMPTATIONS OF Jesus Christ were......

''The Scripture says of the foolish, that they raise their voice in laughter (Sirach 21:23); and the word of the foolish is always disturbed and deprived of grace."
St. Ephraim the Syrian(3rd century) clearly teaches: "Laughter and familiarity are the beginning of of a soul's corruption.

Are we to say WORTHY of such visitation from the Lord?

“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.”
(Psalm 1: 1,2)

As much as we might think we are,Worthy, we are not!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Thank you for the "warning" and removal of my previous post... I'll admit that I did get rather passionate in my reply to moocowman.

I would also like to apologize to moocowman... After all, if I have truly wronged someone, it would not be very Christian of me NOT to make amends.

I would like to point out though, that the ENTIRE post (mine) that was removed may be examined still, due to the quoting of said post by moocowman.

Kind of defeats the purpose of removing the post in the first place, neh?

Again, moocowman... I apologise for using improper tact when responding to you initially. Even though I found your posts blasphemous and sacreligious, your right to free speech and freedom of religion remains.

In fact, I'd just as readily fight for YOU to keep those rights as I would for ME to keep them.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

I could of sworn Elijah was a little brash about some of his actions and sort of poked fun at the prophets of Baal did he not?

Second, if I fast or not is not a matter of discussion because only the Father shall reward me in secret, but nor do I boast if I have or haven't.

Third, if you pray for rain to fall down rain falls down even when there wasn't supposed to be any that day.

Fourth, I have already confessed Christ in the flesh and His Messiah status as well as said He was raised the third day.

Fifth, Maitreya IS the Anti-Christ. You should see some of the stuff he can do like coming out of the clouds down as a being of light. So we're dealing with a supernatural Anti-Christ not really political. Since he will come with a fake "Master Jesus" who looks just like the painting that Michael Angelo painted, I think it's good to be warning them.

Sixth, since there are so many private Catholic prophecies making the Two Witnesses look like bad guys rather than good and this "Master Jesus" will take up the Vatican, I wouldn't worry about the Catholicism.

Seventh, God speaks to your heart and not your head.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

I could of sworn Elijah was a little brash about some of his actions and sort of poked fun at the prophets of Baal did he not?

Second, if I fast or not is not a matter of discussion because only the Father shall reward me in secret, but nor do I boast if I have or haven't.

Third, if you pray for rain to fall down rain falls down even when there wasn't supposed to be any that day.

Fourth, I have already confessed Christ in the flesh and His Messiah status as well as said He was raised the third day.

Fifth, Maitreya IS the Anti-Christ. You should see some of the stuff he can do like coming out of the clouds down as a being of light. So we're dealing with a supernatural Anti-Christ not really political. Since he will come with a fake "Master Jesus" who looks just like the painting that Michael Angelo painted, I think it's good to be warning them.

Sixth, since there are so many private Catholic prophecies making the Two Witnesses look like bad guys rather than good and this "Master Jesus" will take up the Vatican, I wouldn't worry about the Catholicism.

Seventh, God speaks to your heart and not your head.

Hi Watch/

What do you mean by quote/ ''Confessed Christ in the flesh and His Messiah status as well as said He was raised the third day.''?

Do you understand that it is not just a MATTER of confessing in Jesus Christ, that will save you?
We need to have the Lord Jesus Christ daily in our lives,through the Communion of His Saints,The Apostles...."So the apostles and elders came together [in council] to consider the matter" (Acts 15:6)

"God...was revealed in the flesh" (I Timothy 3:16)

Jesus said 'of the bread and wine' at the Last Supper, "This is my body," "This is my blood," and "Do this in remembrance of Me" (Luke 22:19-20)

Except ye eat of the flesh of the Son of Man and drink of His blood ye have no life in you (John 6:53).

Watchtheashes, you need to stop comparing yourself to the Prophets of the Old and New Testament...We are not worthy to stand in their place!
If Saint John the Baptist said He was Not worthy,what makes You WORTHY?
You may be nice and good, but WE are not worthy to stand in their place.
You and others that prophesy are doing so with no knowledge you are being Deceived!
Scripture says we will be deceived!
Read some Books on HOW righteous people should be/act and live!
Read their TRUE accounts of Prayer,fasting and then cruel and torturous deaths!
That is who God calls Prophets!
Prophets are those that DID and Lived a life in Christ.
And,no, they did not use the internet or do any of the things we do!

HERE ARE ~SAYINGS OF THE HOLY FATHERS~from Scripture to EARLY CENTURY~

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Again I have to point a few Scriptures out that actually says its okay through the Spirit. Actually every time I read Satan speaking something it's almost sneer like and unfriendly not the other way around.

I Corinthians 12:1 "Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant:

I Corinthians 12:3 "Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit."

I Corinthians 12:4 "There are diversities of gifts but the same Spirit."

I Corinthians 12:5 "There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord."

I Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works in all."

I Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all."

I Corinthians 12:8 "For one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit."

I Corinthians 12:9 "To another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,"

I Corinthians 12:10 "To another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues."

I Corinthians 12:11 "But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills."

I Corinthians 12:12 "For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ."

I really don't think a demon would point out my errors either. If anything demons would try to make me sin. Have you not read the book of Job? Sometimes even Satan himself will tempt people to see if they are worthy for God even though Satan might not realize it as he is doing it.

Some people even may get a combination of things. That's the power of love. I also have a bit of zeal to do such things, must be the youthful mind.

Oh and I am not worthy. Although I am willing to love Yeshua more than all other things. This I must perfect I know, but I have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. No man is perfect. The only perfect Man was the Last Adam who was the Messiah. But He was God in the flesh so of course there would be no fault. What an example to follow!

I constantly tell Yahweh and Yeshua that I'm not worthy of them and I fear them when they scold me as well. I fear what God can do to me. I fear what the Judge and Good Shepard can do to me. I have nothing to gain out of this. Only the Church has something to gain by knowing FOR SURE that Maitreya is the Beast from the Bottomless. (IE: space the vacuum or abyss because pit was added later.) Also the devil has come down to you not up to you. He was in the bottomless or space.

Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

Proverbs 15:33 "The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honor is humility."

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six."

How many different ways can it be 666 in multiple languages until you believe me?

Maitreya is coming and it's not going to be fun at all. Who knows what he will do when he breaks the treaty after all the stuff he can do while acting like a good guy? Scary thoughts.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Hi watch/

On a number of occasions now, you make the same claim...you separate Jesus Christ and God!

I constantly tell Yahweh and Yeshua that I'm not worthy of them

Them?
Who are them?
John....In the Beginning, was the WORD and the WORD(LOGOS) was with GOD.....
ONE heart and ONE soul (Acts 4:32) and taught ONE Lord, ONE Faith, and ONE baptism (Ephesians 4:5...NOT two or three.
Scripture is Scripture.
Did you know that the DEVIL can quote Scripture?
Yes,
I am telling you, Prayer and Fasting is the first steps to knowing Jesus Christ.
Without them, you and I or anyone else making a claim to PROPHESY in Gods name is not from God but the DEVIL!
How can over two thousand years of Teaching on this be WRONG!

Yes, evil is around,but you are not a prophet!
Im sorry,
Your confession of TWO gods is absurd!
God took Flesh and became man...eg///the WORD became a Man, became flesh

In the Old Testament the Prophet David/// "I have said, ye are gods, and all of you are sons of the Most High''.

The Incarnate Lord Jesus Christ Himself confirmed the Truth of those words to the Jews who were prepared to stone Him to death,
accusing Him of making Himself equal to God by calling God his Father.(reason for His Crucifixtion)
The Lord replied to them thus: "Is it not written in your law,
I said,
'Ye are gods' and the scripture cannot be broken?" [John 10:34-35].

AFTER ALL THE APOSTLES had died,
the believers looked to their successors to continue their work.
These successors were those disciples who had actually traveled and preached with the Apostles and held fast to the Traditions that had been given to them by word or epistles (II Thessalonians 2:15).
Hold FAST to the teachings and traditions?
This is passed down,and it is kept.....it is the WORD or LOGOS of God

One of these successors was a disciple of the Apostle John named Ignatius (†106).
He was a little boy at the time of Christ.
It is recorded that he was the little child that Christ set in the midst of the disciples when He said: Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
Whosoever shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 18:2).
Here is what happened to the little boy....(people ask what happened to the rest of the books?...they are there to be read...whether accepted or not, its in Scripture!
Hold FAST on to the traditions!
When Ignatius grew up he became the Bishop of Antioch,
the city where the disciples of Christ were first called Christians (Acts 11:26).
Eventually he was imprisoned for refusing to worship the pagan gods. Although he was a prisoner facing death,(as many of the successors also faced the same fate!)
he wrote several epistles to the churches to which Paul had written earlier, such as the Ephesians and the Romans.
Soon afterwards he was taken to the arena where he was eaten alive by wild beasts, and gave his soul into the hands of God.
Another of the Apostles' successors was Lazarus, whom Christ raised from the dead (John 11:1).
Far too many to list here....Imitate their Lives, and then If God allows, prophesy in His name!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I am the one on this thread referred to; I am the one who had one leg shredded like Swiss cheese and the had the other leg begin to rot off in 1988 or 9. I am the one who could not walk you self opinionated mental giant; I’m the one who sat in a wheel chair for year under a bridge in Miami watching a leg and foot he could not feel rot off, scrapping the rotting flesh off with a Gerber Mark 2. I even had a prostitute make a picture of my foot when the skin began dying off; a physic premonition that there would be nay saying wonders in their own minds like you that would never believe unless they ‘saw’. See your PROOF HERE, and if you need witnesses that I still have this leg and that I am no longer paralyzed by the power of God, ask several on ATS as they have SEEN me walk and healed.

Yes, look at the cauterized flesh above the ankle were hot metal tore my leg for your freedom to mock. LOOK at what real men suffer for your right to be free and ignorant of the stand of a man. LOOK at just one small part of the hell I endured for my honor; my oath I kept. Thank God I transferred all my wound & operation pictures to digital in 2006 as I have PROOF of God’s power to heal! I have PROOF of my honor and my duty; what have you but a sarcastic scoffing at things you could never understand.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge, some are unworthy of a reply, and you sure as hell don't have anything to prove by me. I already KNOW.

But hey, that person is one of those we were fighting for. We just didn't differentiate - remember?

I listen to some posters here on ATS and shake my head, BUT, that's what we value, that's what we fought for, and that's what we must not only permit, but deal with.

We know who is who.

Let this too, pass.

Remember, this isn't over yet. Those with eyes but can't see . . .

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Another Gentle Reminder

...once again people, please, lets keep the personal stuff out of it.

Debate the post - not the poster.

Cheers,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This totally makes sense. Unfortunately I don't feel that it's that way. My situation is a little different, and yes indeed they crucified their own Messiah and also thought He had a demon (much like you are telling me which I assure you I do not)

Could you not be making the same mistake about me?

Perhaps this is my early fruit, for the time is not yet.

Also Yeshua, Yahweh, Holy Spirit. Three separate parts of the same God. I know. Yeshua IS the mediator and only THROUGH Him can we pray not to Him. I pray to God through His Son. So it may indeed seem like I am referring to two separate entities.

Perhaps it is because I bring strange things to your ears? They are strange indeed but I can't lie to anyone. After all Thou shalt not bear false witness.

The Sabbath is today a Saturday. So now I must go.

Also I fear what God can do to man. So with that if He allowed already, would I not have been saying these things?

Also no man in this generation compares to the prophets of old. Until the Two Witnesses show up during the Mark and Abomination of Desolation.

[edit on 7/4/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Hi watch/

Perhaps it is because I bring strange things to your ears?

Indeed you do!
If the teachings of the Church is the Pillar and ground of Truth,who exactly is your pillar and ground of Truth?
Timothy 1:2
THIS is a true saying,
If a man desire the office of a bishop,
he desireth a good work.
2/ A bishop then must be blameless,
the husband of one wife,
vigilant,
sober, of good behaviour,
given to hospitality,
apt to teach;
3 Not given to wine,
no striker,
not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient,
not a brawler,
not covetous;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 7 Moreover he must have a good report...................
14 These things write I unto thee,
hoping to come unto thee shortly:
15 But if I tarry long,
that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God,
THE PILLAR AND GROUND OF TRUTH.
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,
justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels,
preached unto the Gentiles,
believed on in the world,
received up into glory.

Dont believe in every spirit...for they teach wrongly and preach to you NOT the TRUTH.
Another thing, did you know SATAN only tries to tempt believers,why bother with the unfaithful if they have no faith?
The above Scriptures are SCRIPTURES that refer to the AUTHORITY OF THE CHURCH...Instituted by GOD our Lord Jesus Christ!

take care,
ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm not big on a normal Church authority but I am a servant of the Church of the Living God, which is in all of us. Remember I said this is not on my own authority, I don't wish to look like a proud prudent fool. I don't wish to impress you. I wish to inform all. I do these things because the Father wills it. It grieves me so that no one believes me, but I understand why you might not trust some random man on the internet. I commend you on being cautious. I really do.

However I really can't explain at all how much I'm not even kidding or joking or trying to make any money. I'm poor as dirt and I seek no money. I seek no exaltation. I am undeserving of the Lord and His Christ. Yet I will still continue to say what I have been saying. There will come a time when believers and unbelievers will be faced with a choice and will have to ask themselves if they are ready to DIE and be TORTURED before death for their faith or newly found faith. I would be a fool to say I am ready for such suffering, but I will go through it for the sake of the Holy Scriptures and to show others that indeed God and His Son are Lord. Fear the Lord, and knowledge shall be given unto you. Love the Lord and He shall love you. To love the Lord is to also love others with the same love. But how can one be worthy of Him if He does not hate himself and deny himself? How can one be worthy of the Lord if he does not take up his cross and follow Him? Loving Him more than even family and others yet still having compassion?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hi watch/

Do I believe that there will a time come for the antichrist to rule the world?
Yes.
I also know that he will be very cunning and deceiving...much more then we think we know.
For this reason we are told to pray without ceasing.
When that time comes,may the Lord Jesus Christ our God hear our prayers.
I do believe you mean well...
Take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thank you for the understanding. I know you meant no ill intent, none of us do.

The message isn't even about Maitreya or what he will do. The message is about Salvation and the Love of God and the coming Kingdom of God taught by Yeshua in the Gospels.

The star is back in the sky now that Venus isn't in any particular direction but in between the Western and Eastern sky. It's on the East where I am at, but it's really there so I take this Maitreya thing a lot more seriously then when I first heard and there was no star. It's good to watch for things like this. I'm sure Satan could change plans at any time if the alien Anti-Christ thing fails, but Maitreya is definitely coming the way things are shaping up.

People who don't know what to look for when to look for it or why to look for it will end up deceived by him, so I must warn everyone not just believers.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

turn 666 upside down like the beast would do to the cross and you get 999 meanning the 9 month, 9 day, 2009. this will all come shortly in a town nearest you. so beware of the beast, it is comming. 999

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join