It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Read the original post above again..I added a few links on the Talmud..I am Warning you ahead of time if you are sensitive..

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

All this # you see on TV..don't believe it..It's all a setup.
Its all staged..he doesn't do anything his masters don't tell him to do, Just like Bush and Clinton!
I would think a website on ATS would attract bright intelligent people.
I guessed wrong

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've been lurking ATS for the past month or so and this is my first post. Now, after reading through this thread it brings up some interesting points from all.

The other day I was speaking with my father(who is a devout christian) and I was voicing my doubts about the actual stories in the bible. He brought up a wonderful point.

The bible isn't meant to be taken literally. It's meant to be read and to use the stories to better your life. It's not a history book or a prophecy. It's meant to teach people love, compassion and forgiveness. It's meant to be used as a tool, not as a fearmongering weapon that lots of people use it today.

They are stories people. Yes, I believe in something higher, but i don't really know. None of us do. Sure maybe a UFO will come down and take a crap on us. Sure, maybe Hitler will come back and start another war of the world.

But really, none of that is truly what to expect. You have to read the stories and use them as you like. Use them for yourself. Don't use them as a fear-weapon.

I personally have read Genesis about ten years ago and thats as far as I got. It was a good story.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think this is a great post:
There is no Doubt for anyone that wants to do some research... that the Illuminati are worshiping Lucifer.. Sorry but Can't have one without the other so If Lucifer exists GUESS what?? So does Jesus.
Why don't all these bible deniers ask what the most powerful people in the world are doing in Bohemian Grove?? They never ask why these people are worshiping Lucifer which is on film for anyone to see..But spend all their time denying Jesus and attacking Christians.... this Never ceases to amaze me..
Now who is behind this NWO???
The German (fake Jews)..AshkeNAZI Jews (Nazi's) that took over Judaism but... who really follow the Babylonian Talmud, Kabbalah and conjuring up the dark side... Not the Torah.
See Talmud Here..WARNING to sensitive Viewers..
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Albert Pike (Freemason) wrote in the Mid 1800's that they would construct 3 World Wars.
1st To remove the Czar from Russia
2nd To create a catastrophe for the Jews so Britian can hand over Palestine to the Rothschild's and create the demonic state of Israel and seat their Antichrist in the Temple. They need the exaggeration of the Holocaust to legitimize the State of Israel. The Rothschild family own 80% of Israel. and lastly to create the UN..for their New World Order.
3rd Create a world war by turning Christians against the Muslims to remove religion from the planet. (911)
Who is the Pope in the Vatican? a German (ex Nazi)
Who is behind the Royal Family of England? Germans who changed their name to Windsor.
Who is behind, owns, and controls Israel? German (fake Jews) Rothschild family.
Who owns and controls all the money in the world? German (fake Jews) Rothschild family.
Who is behind the USA? Britain, Israel and the Vatican
Who is behind THE NWO? US, Britain, Israel and the Vatican..
That is why this post was so important in linking the Antichrist who would be Assyrian..Everyone is looking for a Muslim...BUT it is really the German (fake Jews) maybe from the Royal family..but the real Torah and Messianic Jews who are again being used as sacrificial lambs.
So this posts helps identify EXACTLY what is happening on the ground today.
So it will be a Assyrian! A German (fake Jew) Nazi's disguised as Jews..
I am part German But the truth is the Truth!
So here we are again the real Jews (Gods chosen ones) have been deceived by Satan again! Satan is using (Gods Chosen) Jews as his cover. Who could link the Nazis and the Jews together? you wouldn't if you believe the lies of the holocaust..It is a fact there was a holocaust but not like they said it happened. It was a Labor camp..Most died of diseases. 150,000 jews died not 6 million. There were no gas chamber. Why do you think they are putting people in jail for questioning the facts of it.
Satan is Clever now isn't he?
Revelation 3:9
- I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. - A synagogue of Satan is also referred to in the letter to Smyrna (2:9), the Jews follow Satan, whose name means slanderer, in slandering God's people, clearly the Jews in particular were troubling these early churches as Acts demonstrates, Acts 13:45, 14:2, 17:5, 18:6, 25:7.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

Wait...what?
I don't recall saying anything about 'derailing the AntiChrist'.
In fact, I have no idea what you just said.
If anything, I'm saying that I support the whole AntiChrist movement.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Blarg.
Most people don't even know what Lucifer, in the literal philosophical sense, actually is.
Illuminati worshiping Lucifer...
That term has been thrown around so often that it's lost all meaning.
Point of fact: most of you only know of this 'illuminati' and 'lucifer worship' due to 3rd and 4th hand hearsay and have absolutely no real clue as to what either of them really mean.
Luciferianism is not what you mainstreamers believe it to be, and for that matter, neither is Satanism.
Neither Luciferianism nor Satanism, in their true forms, have anything to do with christianity other than bringing it to it's knees in order to answer for it's crimes against humanity and opening peoples' eyes to other, way more ancient/socially acceptable/personally gratifying ways of living.
Most of you either personalize stories that you read about or see on television or hear from 'religious authority' and/or you just flat out make stuff up...as in...allowing your imagination to fill in the blanks because of some primitive misguided sense of 'good versus evil' and an incredibly inflated sense of self entitlement.
Truth of the matter is, is that christians, as a whole, are responsible for more deaths of innocent people than every other religion or political movement in recorded history.
So if there is an AntiChrist in the true sense of those two words, then he is someone who tires of each and every atrocity committed in the name of the christian god and seeks justice for every innocent life taken on your god's behalf.
How can any of you say that that is such a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gregk1980

The bible isn't meant to be taken literally. It's meant to be read and to use the stories to better your life. It's not a history book or a prophecy. It's meant to teach people love, compassion and forgiveness...

Then I'm compelled to ask...
If that is indeed the case, why is the god of the bible so wrathful, violent, spiteful and petty?
Why demand that men sacrifice their sons or stone women to death for being independent and refusing male subjugation?
That would indicate the desire to instill fear, or worse, forced compliance, rather than to teach love and compassion.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Religion has kept humanity together via establishing social norms and criminal law when we were bronze age savages and had no survellience and/or tracking tech or a social *system* which encourages you to play well together to reap any benefits. There would have been wars no matter what. Christianity has evolved into what is mostly either an internalized personal system and her external actions are humanitarian for the most part as most of Christianity now revolves around the affectionate aspects our nature. You will have a small number acting up but generally this is not the case.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Um, I don't think the enslavement and/or genocide of millions of South Americans in the hopes of 'civilizing' them in the name of christ is merely 'a small number acting up'.
Besides, we can all be taught to play well together without religion.
Rarely do morals and religion walk hand in hand.
Oh, also, they wouldn't be 'savages' if they'd had the presence of mind to create a relatively complex alloy such as bronze.
Just sayin'...

edited by ME for atrocious spelling.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
When will non-believers (and believers alike) learn that if God has killed then he had a justified reason to do it? He always gave plenty of warning. Now Israel is a rebellious house. The End of Time has had hundreds of years of warning so there is no excuse when that time arrives. People have heard about it, and all the prophecies, and that means if they chose to reject it they can suffer through it. Sounds fair to me. The gospel will be preached through out the WHOLE WORLD then shall the end come. The whole world has had plenty of warning. Since Israel denies Jesus the end times will work nicely. Not to mention the whole world. Since this generation seeks after signs, it will get them and it will be the wrong guy and a fake Jesus in the position of Pope. If you think Jesus isn't returning then you should read the book that you so choose to ignore. Of course Yeshua would return to a generation that isn't expecting anything weird to happen. Trust me the end is going to be more grand than a major Hollywood film This isn't human imagination, but God's. So therefore since the world began supernaturally, it shall end that way. You can't shape God because you don't think he should be killing. A loving Father also turns His children from error. Children must be punished for their wrong deeds or they will just keep doing it. Therefore, the Lord God has spoken and decrees the end upon His people and the world. Imagine for a second. Your Creation whom you love so much chooses to ignore you for worldly things. You ignore the supernatural Creator because you want to babble on on your cellphone. BABBLE ON Babylon.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Um, I don't think the enslavement and/or genocide of millions of South Americans in the hopes of 'civilizing' them in the name of christ is merely 'a small number acting up'.
Oh, also, they wouldn't be 'savages' if they'd had the presence of mind to create a relatively complex alloy such as bronze.
Just sayin'...

Hi/

So you are saying that you dont believe in any form of God/s,or belief system whatsoever?
You are saying that (to quote your words) ''Rarely do morals and religion walk hand in hand''.

Explain this?
I'm interested,

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Boy are you gonna be surprised even when the false Christ comes with a bunch of "aliens."

The Sumerian story is exactly why the Anti-Christ will work so well. People believe in aliens so God will give them to His rebellious world. Only the bad guy...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Just sayin'...

Morals and religion go as hand in hand as any of our laws. Thou shalt not kill, steal, etc.. this is morals and law established thousands of years ago. We have modern criminal law that enforces the same thing. Religion/priests/law-enforcement took it overboard in the past to establish its absolute authority over bronze age savages who were fighting mostly over land. And if you have read the OT, yes they were savage! Just as we would return to being if we weren't propped up by technology and government. ;-) At least for a few more decades at least.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Matthew 24:34

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

We've got between now and 2028 for the tribulation. Since the son of perdition is already revealed (Maitreya) it will come soon. Soon as in 2009-2012. No later than the end of the Mayan Calendar.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

you say alls they did was fight over land look at what we are doing now fighting overland, food water, making nuclear war trying to force our politics on people not the way things should be. maybe we wouldnt be fighting over land and food perhaps if there were no borders and no countries and one religion taking precedence over the whole world with christianity at the helm the whole world would be perfect. oh and the only laws would be that of which god gave moses at the mount, which we know as the 10 commandments and the goldenrule

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

First, if things you don't even believe in scare you, then you may have taken a wrong turn on the internet, and arrived at the wrong website.

Oh Contraire! i landed in the perfect spot. for the most part I am pleased with ATS. And for the past year and a half I have enjoyed reading many perspectives and have learned a great deal. Thats why we are all here, is it not? To learn? And not just spread our own ideologies...(though, it is obvious some are in the business of trying to change hearts, which in my opinion is a sad affair)

I do like to employ my opinion in these typed of threads, though. For the exact purpose of expressing opposite perspective for those who hold on to their fear inspired faith. Faith is ok, and can be a great thing, but at times I believe (in some) it comes without subjectiveness and anything in opposition to that faith is written off. Thats where poeple like myself come in...

Second, no Christian would dare to imply that the anti-christ can't be stopped. That would, by definition, be antithetical to Christianity, and Christians would have to admit to being on the losing team.

I disagree with the premise of one anti-christ that deals a death blow to the world which heralds the return of a messiah. i disagree with the premise of a messiah as well. i have mentioned beore this is part of the human race anthropomorphizing duality which they (we) dont understand.

That being said, the more accepted interpretations of the book of revelations states that the anti-christ will come and can not be stopped until the return of the messiah descends and armageddon ensues. this in and of itsel is an il-logical fallacy, and should not be interpretaed literally, but unfortunately, the church has ensured a dumbed down version remains permeated within contemporary christianity...sad.
, but that is the way it is.)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do you guys know what the "mark" of the beast is called in Greek?

G5480
χάραγμα
charagma
khar'-ag-mah
From the same as G5482; a scratch or etching, that is, stamp (as a badge of servitude), or sculptured figure (statue): - graven, mark.

Your karma really will eat your dogma...

There are two roads one can go. Understand both are by blood as it is said, "At the hand of every man shall I require blood"...not one man, every man.

Here are the two ways to satisfy this requirement.

#1 The way everyone thinks to go, the snake exalted in the wilderness and the Abomination of Desolation.

Shed blood, that is die without an heir. This is being born of blood alone. This is being born of flesh. This is shedding blood and the blood that is on your head. The life is in the blood. End the blood, end the life.

#2 The way that has been in the light since light was called. Pro-creation. I make no apologies to those offended because, This is the truth. "All things are given into the hands of the son. Which ever door he opens shall not be shut and what ever door he closes, shall not be opened"

If this is not done, then Christ who says, "IF I GO, then I will prepare a place for you that where I am you may be also" does not go forth to make the two into one, the male (remembered in hebrew) and fee male (kinsman REDEEMER) (sexual form in hebrew), you will not see the father. The path is narrow....and the chevron is over it. The "V".

Understand why the priest could only go into the "HOLY OF HOLIES" once a year. He could only "perform" his "duty" once a year. Only one Generation a year.

"In me you are a new creation"...."And the two shall become one flesh"..."and they entered the ark, male and female". "Love one another as I have loved you"

Covenant comes from a familiar sounding MEM in hebrew. Say it with me....Birth. "And a child shall lead them, and the government of the world shall be on his shoulders"...

H1285
בּרית
berı̂yth
ber-eeth'
From H1262 (in the sense of cutting (like H1254)); a compact (because made by passing between pieces of flesh): - confederacy, [con-]feder[-ate], covenant, league.

Jesus - "All of you will be offended because of me"

H3091
יהושׁע / יהושׁוּע
yehôshûa‛
BDB Definition:
Joshua or Jehoshua = “Jehovah is salvation”

Jehovah aka Young Hov

H3068
יהוה
yehôvâh
yeh-ho-vaw'
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord.

"Self existent is Salvation" is the name you are saved in not Jesus, that is the images name, but the real savior is with you always, until the end of your age. This is the gospel..."Repent for the kingdom is at hand".

The one causing you to buy your salvation by delivering your own soul, the myriads before you and your intuition and conscience, is the image and the idol. He gives you his mark on your conscience or in your actions. He causes the sacrifice to stop. He lifts himself above all, yet he can save no one, because he is not the savior...he is the image given life. His crown to your head is made of Hollywood and he causes many to forget the true way. The whole world listens to him, they feel his "Passion" made on the silver screen spoken in Aramaic. He is the one dipping his bread with the lord, the same one lifts up his heal...the very hand in the dish.

No man is above his master. His master is his life. Because you make, you bear.

Your feet, the only part of you that need be washed are washed when the feet of a new born come forth. This washing washes you completely, because the feet become the head. This is dipping your robe in the blood of the lamb. This is suffering the children to come unto me. The kingdom belong to such as these.

"But in the end, the love of many shall grow cold..."

Through this sacrifice of yourself and the fostering of the son of man, all men see the light, but not of churches and verses, but the spirit...the word spoken from the mouth of the LIVING God. His word is spirit and truth. Word and Action. No idols will save, nor does his salvation linger....biological clock is ticking.

I'd think twice about who the anti-christ is. He might be the one you'd least suspect. If you are the Adversary of life, then life becomes your Adversary. It contends with you to turn you 180 degrees, 3ea 60 degree turns. It is the job of the Adversary to stand out against you violently, to "Heal" you...to make you stop...."return to your first works".

[edit on 13-6-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 13-6-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

And not just spread our own ideologies...(though, it is obvious some are in the business of trying to change hearts, which in my opinion is a sad affair)

Would you rather I pray to God and have a gigantic meteorite fall on your head? Sounds a lot more painful than listening to my truth.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me when those obviously antagonistic to the Bible flock to any thread that is written to Christians about a subject that would only interest Christians to whine, detract, bloviate, accuse, malign and throw petulant temper tantrums; impertinent children whose whole universe is shaken by anyone who dares to believe in The Lord their pride has rejected. Demanding proof (that they will get soon enough when they bust hell wide open) while attacking the intelligence of any who DARE believe in God with a psychotic fervor worthy of the mentally unstable, why?

Almost funny if not so sad; with the desperation of the insolent doomed, shaking their insignificant little fist at the God of the Universe screaming, “I will not believe, I will not believe!” Okay, we heard you and hope you have invested in good fireproof underwear and suit. Now, can you please go to another thread to purvey your anti-Christian palaver on a thread written to you? I mean, do you see me attempting to disrupt your “I HATE CHRISTIANS AND GOD” threads? I never would as the Bible says to “never answer a fool in his foolishness.”

Peace out.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Your right, something does happen to America:

America in Prophecy

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join