It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I appreciate that, friend.
I am just as vocal about what I don't believe in as I am in what I do believe in.
I'm just tired of majority groups thinking and preaching that their way is the only way.
Some people just fail to realize that the world did just fine before the advent of their religion or belief system, and the world will continue to do just fine long after every trace of their existence has been wiped clean and long forgotten.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

Since you believe that the "anti-christ" can be stopped....
what are YOU doing to stop him???

Where did I say I could stop the antichrist? I only said he could be stopped, not that I could do it.

Besides, he has a job to do before his demise.

I hope that there are those out there who will not try to stop him/it/them, but will actually support the cause.
I believe that there are more people out there who share views similar to myself...people who will rail against the tyranny of the church.
Again, this is all under the assumption (because that's all it really is) that your bible is truth, which I ardently believe it is not.
I will lead the cause myself if I have to.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
The notion of gods and antichrists is ludicrous. We are not even a mere speck of dust in a sunbeam of the galaxy. These super beings are going to waste their time playing around with scum living on the surface of a speck of dust? LMAO.

Hahaha well said.
And that there is exactly part of my point.
With the infinite possibilities of different life forms out there, not only in our own massive galaxy, but in the myriad others out there, it is a point of extreme hubris to believe that we are the pivot point of conscious existence.
I wonder how many other civilizations have risen believing that they were the pinnacle of conscious evolution and spiritual development, only to realize how insignificant they are in the grand scheme of things and go quietly into oblivion leaving no tangible legacy behind.
Religion often has the dual role of both providing comfort, and giving cause of deluding oneself into believing that they are more important than they really are.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

Faith isn't knowing without proof, it's believing without proof.

Knowing without proof is more akin to...Willful ignorance?

You harp on 'typical progressives' or whatever for being stereotypical, and then you turn around and slam science, which unlike your belief system, has no preconceived dogma or agenda and doesn't actively seek to disprove religion. Isn't that being a little stereotypical yourself?

See my reply above concerning "faith" and "science". All I would add to it to cover your post is that I do not "slam" science. It has a valid place in the world, as does religion.

Unfortunately, many who rely WHOLLY on science DO have a preconceived dogma and agenda, and they misuse science as a means to those ends. It gives real science a bad name.

Science CANNOT disprove religion, any more than religion can disprove science. They are two completely unrelated disciplines. That's like trying to use music to disprove baseball.

I don't mind being labelled as "stereotypical", I've been labelled as far worse, and as I've said before, a label doesn't change the contents.

I understand your point and completely agree that there are many who use science as a tool to dismantle religious dogma, and their real motives are probably more to attack religion rather than seeking truth...however, the greater field and study of the sciences doesn't specifically seek out to destroy religion.

That being said, how does religion reconcile itself when science does prove it inaccurate? Take the creation story in the Bible. Science has shown that the world is much older than Biblical texts illustrate (I'm just using this as an example I'm not claiming you believe Genesis is literal). What I've noticed is that as science progresses, religion has to broaden its view and alter its principal beliefs in order to stay valid. At what point does religion become so diluted that it's just simply a moral code to live by?

Someone earlier in the thread showed how SGTChas's numerology didn't add up the way it should be, which kind of collapses his thesis on the NWO and the Anti-Christ. Someone brought up Barak's name and it's linked to Mohammed's horse, and there is supposed to be some kind of parallel? Where in the Bible does God or Satan ever link the names of past and present people to fulfill prophecy? Why would either start now?

Okay, I think I rambled enough

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So, what's this great revelation about the AntiChrist?
Is there someone specific (besides myself
) that you have in mind?
Because honestly, I tire of people rambling on about how complex the bible is and how it foretells the future and blah blah blah.
It was written (and edited) by a bunch of guys...as in...human beings...not the christian god.
Heh, I can just picture your classic view of god, white beard and robes and all that, with his visor on, sitting at a drafting table, dabbing his pencil on his tongue and writing this book.
It just strikes me as humorous.
Word of god?
Hmmm...I doubt it.
Word of a bunch of guys who believe in an oligarchical society?
Yeah, that's more like it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Re: OP - I'm not christian, but I'll accept that the bible may contain useful prophecy. So, accepting your scholarship @ face value, the AC will be German because it's NW of Israel & populated by descendants of Assyria. The Assyrian then could be a descendant of Germans in the USA, also NW. The USA has been very anti-semitic & I hear still is in some areas. Also, the USA armed & funded Israel, a place promising freedom from persecution to Jews, but which in fact placed them in a state of almost perpetual war. Sounds like the definition of deception to me. It would make more sense: NWO & PNAC = parts of the same thing. Re: Hitler - accepting your gemetria, where better for him to gain a following than the USA, which has been getting more & more identifiably fascist @ least since the Reagan administration?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

Since you believe that the "anti-christ" can be stopped....
what are YOU doing to stop him???

Where did I say I could stop the antichrist? I only said he could be stopped, not that I could do it.

Besides, he has a job to do before his demise.

I hope that there are those out there who will not try to stop him/it/them, but will actually support the cause.
I believe that there are more people out there who share views similar to myself...people who will rail against the tyranny of the church.
Again, this is all under the assumption (because that's all it really is) that your bible is truth, which I ardently believe it is not.
I will lead the cause myself if I have to.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Matthew Dark]

Thats the whole point...if these guys believe there is an anti-christ hell bent on destroying the world...and also that he can be stopped....then why arent they actively trying to stop him? Well NENOTHU...if YOU cant stop him? WHO CAN? At the same time, you believe he will come to "do his part", until his demise...which will bring about new peace..or whatever...kind of contradictory...Let me get this straight one last time....there is an anti-christ...who apparently CAN be stopped...but he has to do a lot of evil things first before peace can be achieved (reminiscent of Bush's "war for peace" in Iraq)....EXCEPT...YOU wont do anything to stop him..because you conform to a book in which it is written that he must do a lot of evil things first...
One more thing....if someone came up to you TODAY....and told you the following..."Hey! I just had a snake talk to me...the snake told me of a guy who lived inside of a big fish for 3 days, then the snake told me of a person walking around healing people of sickness just by touching them, turning water (H20) into wine, and parting the sea in front of him....oh and by the way...this guy who turned water into wine....he was born of a VIRGIN mother..."
would you...A: take his story word for word...
or B: think he has a mental problem?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
So, what's this great revelation about the AntiChrist?
Is there someone specific (besides myself
) that you have in mind?
Because honestly, I tire of people rambling on about how complex the bible is and how it foretells the future and blah blah blah.
It was written (and edited) by a bunch of guys...as in...human beings...not the christian god.
Heh, I can just picture your classic view of god, white beard and robes and all that, with his visor on, sitting at a drafting table, dabbing his pencil on his tongue and writing this book.
It just strikes me as humorous.
Word of god?
Hmmm...I doubt it.
Word of a bunch of guys who believe in an oligarchical society?
Yeah, that's more like it.

exactly my point...lets simplify it even more...
HUMANS (with flaws and self greed)
wrote a BOOK, speaking the word of the lord...

HUMANS wrote a book....to HUMANS...to follow this or you will BURN IN HELL...
correct me if im wrong but isn't that a government sort of speak?

WHAT IF....and hold on to your crosses people...WHAT IF...JESUS HIMSELF was evil....but in a very sly cunning "loving way"...
was thinking about it earlier...SINCE JESUS CHRIST...# has gone down hill...we haven't EVOLVED AS A RACE...as we have done is found new ways of killing each other...
SINCE JESUS CHRIST...millions of people FOLLOW HIS COMMANDS...or they feel they will burn in hell for all eternity...
something like Hitler said correct? or any other sophistical humans that were on earth...
I believe HITLER died for what he believed in...as well as Jesus Christ?
just because ONE EVIL, is taken down by a lesser evil...doesn't mean its right...
We overthrew a kingdom/order, to come up with a new one...NWO anyone?
IMAGINE IF GOD came and said...everything in YOUR BIBLE is 100% wrong...
i mean seriously why would god put us on earth, to MAKE US SUFFER, in HOPES that we will be rewarded in the afterlife...
threw pain we get pleasure? makes no sense...
and in the vast vast universe....WE WERE THE CHOOSEN ONES, who will be able to go to Heaven...ALL HIS OTHER creations were not worthy enough? seriously i grew up and went to catholic school, it looks more and more like a sci-fi book.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
And by the way.....we who respect science over religion...dont have to prove anything to you religious fanatics....YOU are the one claiming that a guy from the clouds is whispering in your ear....YOU are the one claiming everything in the bible is true without any evidence...and without at the very least any basis on simple logic and reason. We who do not agree with religion dont need to disprove it....there is nothing to disprove. Its the simple fact that if you repeat something long enough...people will believe it...doesnt matter if its true or not....
The proof is on religion to establish the validity of the bible. To this day I have not seen ANY evidence. Forget, even, the word proof/evidence. To this day I have not seen or heard any sufficient reason to take the bible as fact...besides the most common one..."it is the work of god....its in the bible so it must be true.." substitute the word "bible" with any other religious scripture or book....its all the same. Why not believe in Harry Potter?
In my eyes...the most credence the bible or any other religious text deserves is that they are intricate allegories of the way people understood the world thousands of years ago. Its a great story, it really is! But by that standard....you should just as easily believe in Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings.
If on the other hand...people were smart enough to only interpret the bible as a moral code..and spread all of the love it apparently wants to spread-----> that would be cool.....
unfortunately history will show the opposite.....more blood has been shed because of the silly belief of any religion. The fact that so much hate and blood has been spread...makes religion silly. "Silly" is a very light description....more like....delusional.
There will come a time in the future of humanity....when we will know so much more about the universe through technology and science...that religion will just be dismissed as fantasy....and anyone still clinging on to it.....as delusional.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

umm you kind of have some problems as you seem to have a problem with using religion your gonna run into bumps because you say youre gonna derail the antichrist but youre probably gonna end up trying to stop the wrong guy. get what im saying because the eucharist is gonna tell you that his religion is the right one, maybe what you should ask your self is what do i believe. in because what your saying is that im gonna stop the person who stands for what he believes in.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
also i was just wondering why people think the antichrist is gonna be jewish because wasnt jesus a jew? and why is it anti christish to rebuild solomans temple? and isnt the foundation of christianity built on the fact that jesus died for you so alls you have to do is repent,
so alls the jews do is follow the rules that the lords and god set down for them just in case jesus didnt die for them. and the christians are basically founded on the beliefs that alls they have to do is repent. i mean i can uderstand if its a true repent, but as far as im aware most christians dont truthfully repent they just say they are sorry without being truthfully sorry. i understand the fact that the jews wanna live perfect. its not that hard to understand. so could the potential answer be trying to live perfect and if you do sin that repentence can save you if your truthfully sorry for what you've done. ohh and sorry if this is in the wrong board topic.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Germany may have lost the war but the Nazi's were certainly never defeated.

"And he shall be called a Nazarene"....

"And he shall rule with a rod of Iron"...

"Germany spoke in class today....,but we unleashed a lion, gnashed his teeth and bit the recess ladies breast"

Peace

[edit on 12-6-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
See, I have a hard time believing that several ancient texts, written for a specific reason at a specific time for a specific audience over 2000 years ago would be predicting something happening 2000 later.

If the ancient scriptures were written to inform us in 2009 of what was going to happen then they would have been meaningless to the folks at John's churches and would have been thrown away.

If you study church history you will find that every generation believes that the scriptures predict that the end times are going to happen in the near future. Every generation, including the first, thought that the anti-christ was going to be soon here.

So because of that I have to reject the argument that the scriptures reveal that Obama is the anti-christ.

I do however, agree that if you do subscribe to your view that Obama is the perfect fulfillment of the anti-christ.

I also agree that Obama is a manifastation of evil in the world, the likes of which we haven't seen since hitler.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
also i was just wondering why people think the antichrist is gonna be jewish because wasnt jesus a jew? and why is it anti christish to rebuild solomans temple? and isnt the foundation of christianity built on the fact that jesus died for you so alls you have to do is repent,
so alls the jews do is follow the rules that the lords and god set down for them just in case jesus didnt die for them. and the christians are basically founded on the beliefs that alls they have to do is repent. i mean i can uderstand if its a true repent, but as far as im aware most christians dont truthfully repent they just say they are sorry without being truthfully sorry. i understand the fact that the jews wanna live perfect. its not that hard to understand. so could the potential answer be trying to live perfect and if you do sin that repentence can save you if your truthfully sorry for what you've done. ohh and sorry if this is in the wrong board topic.

Well said, to repent is to "rethink". In other words...."I wouldn't be so quick to rush in if I were you"....the dark is the dark.

We are like teams of relay runners, exponentially growing into the heavens of time while also vanishing.

When you were born the "baton" was passed to you, in what paul called "the race". All life is attained as it has been since the beginning, regeneration. We come through the sheep door into the world, and are to return to it, adding to the tree of life...the family tree. Those who do not are crushed and scattered to the wind, that is, the identity of them which is retained through family line. This is why there are New souls and Old souls. None are truly new, but with out blood to regenerate there is no retention. This is the purpose of religion and is the mark placed over the new souls so that they be not found and killed.

Old souls are those who have been passed over 7 times and retain memory of the past. 13 have attained "total recall" and also know that every 1000 years or 7 generations...God evens the field for everyone and we all start over....This generation. Jubliee...Do people know that 9/11 is actually 7/11 to the ancients? The day NWO stepped out of the ARC?

As it is said, "for a while you will see me,

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hey SgtChas,

Another interesting thread, this is a great story.

Two points, one is a statement the other is a question for you.

First,

President Obama is not black, he is milano (mulatto) ie, black and white mix. So even though his father was not Assyrian, his mother most assuredly was…blond hair, blue eyes.

And,

His relationship with that anti-Semite Pastor Wright. There can be no doubt that Pastor Wright hates Jews, and seeing how President Obama has shared every special moment with regards to his family with Pastor Wright, and those two shared a very deep and profound personal relationship… it should go to reason President Obama probably holds some if not all of Pastor Wright’s beliefs.
So for all you atheist B.O. Sniffers out there…. pretending as if you are shocked by some statement about President Obama possibly being the AC, while there is some obvious correlation between what SgtChas has stated and President Obama's past actions and relationships, I find funny in the extreme.

Personally I don’t believe in an AC, but I do believe in evil… But that is a another conversation for another thread.

The Second part of this post.

SgtChas, I fail to see how Europe could possibly do anything to Israel with the way things are currently. The only way I can see Europe having anything to do with Israel, being able to threaten Israel and get away with it, is if the United States ceases to be a power broker.

One of four things has got to happen before Europe can do anything to Israel. I will start with the most unlikely then move the possibilities closer to reality.

Either, the United States just disappears, or is destroyed by some unknown force. The United States loses a majority of our Military and Government officials to this now level 6 pandemic that is plaguing our world currently... and which is supposed to come back with a vengeance this fall and winter. Or Yellow Stone goes nuts and destroys half the country and over a third of our military... and over sixty percent of the worlds foods supply. Or lastly, and depending on what kind of turnout this nation has on the 4th of July... this nation goes into a full on Civil War. If millions or tens of millions of Americans get together this July 4th for another round of Tea Parties, (aka Tea …socialist fraggin baggin… Parties), then I can see some Governors telling the Federal Government, (every branch of it), to either go screw themselves, or to go get bent. Either way if millions of Americans stand united against this out of control Federal Government I would expect things to get very interesting over the Summer, Fall and Winter.

Outside of something like those above things happening, I just don’t see how the United States would just sit back and allow Europe to do anything to Israel. That’s just not logical to me. Because I don’t care if ten percent, or if over half, of America’s population thinks President Obama is the second coming… Let A US President standup and say they are not going to protect or help Israel. I guaran-damn-tee Jews and Christians alike, let alone Israel supporters like myself, these people will riot in the streets. Let alone the fact every member in Congress will beg President Obama to do something so they don’t get fired. I mean just follow the money!

So with that in mind, where is America in this prophecy? Does America have to be destroyed or in the midst of a Civil War for Europe to take advantage of Israel and their historical hatred of Jews? BTW, it hasn’t been only the Germans who have slaughtered Jew… France, Poland, Russia, Spain, Italy, England, and on and on it goes over the last two thousands years have murdered Jews. The Black Death, being the second to last mass organized attempted genocide of Jews, but there are other cases of localized attacks and open governmental murder. Not to mention the open hostilities that are being witnessed right now across Europe and here in America towards Jews from those on the extreme far left and right.

So how does Europe bypass America in order to create this fake peace and this mother of all wars? Something horrific has to happen to the United States in order for that to play out. Unless of course the United States is neck deep in Israel’s ass? … can anyone say Pastor Wright’s influence on President Obama?

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 13-6-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think this is a great post:
There is no Doubt for anyone that wants to do some research... that the Illuminati are worshiping Lucifer.. Sorry but Can't have one without the other so If Lucifer exists GUESS what?? So does Jesus.
Why don't all these bible deniers ask what the most powerful people in the world are doing in Bohemian Grove?? They never ask why these people are worshiping Lucifer which is on film for anyone to see..But spend all their time denying Jesus and attacking Christians.... this Never ceases to amaze me..
Now who is behind this NWO???
The German (fake Jews)..AshkeNAZI Jews (Nazi's) that took over Judaism but... who really follow the Babylonian Talmud, Kabbalah and conjuring up the dark side... Not the Torah.
See Talmud Here..WARNING to sensitive Viewers..
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Albert Pike (Freemason) wrote in the Mid 1800's that they would construct 3 World Wars.
1st To remove the Czar from Russia
2nd To create a catastrophe for the Jews so Britian can hand over Palestine to the Rothschild's and create the demonic state of Israel and seat their Antichrist in the Temple. They need the exaggeration of the Holocaust to legitimize the State of Israel. The Rothschild family own 80% of Israel. and lastly to create the UN..for their New World Order.
3rd Create a world war by turning Christians against the Muslims to remove religion from the planet. (911)
Who is the Pope in the Vatican? a German (ex Nazi)
Who is behind the Royal Family of England? Germans who changed their name to Windsor.
Who is behind, owns, and controls Israel? German (fake Jews) Rothschild family.
Who owns and controls all the money in the world? German (fake Jews) Rothschild family.
Who is behind the USA? Britain, Israel and the Vatican
Who is behind THE NWO? US, Britain, Israel and the Vatican..
That is why this post was so important in linking the Antichrist who would be Assyrian..Everyone is looking for a Muslim...BUT it is really the German (fake Jews) maybe from the Royal family..but the real Torah and Messianic Jews who are again being used as sacrificial lambs.
So this posts helps identify EXACTLY what is happening on the ground today.
So it will be a Assyrian! A German (fake Jew) Nazi's disguised as Jews..
I am part German But the truth is the Truth!
So here we are again the real Jews (Gods chosen ones) have been deceived by Satan again! Satan is using (Gods Chosen) Jews as his cover. Who could link the Nazis and the Jews together? you wouldn't if you believe the lies of the holocaust..It is a fact there was a holocaust but not like they said it happened. It was a Labor camp..Most died of diseases. 150,000 jews died not 6 million. There were no gas chamber. Why do you think they are putting people in jail for questioning the facts of it.
Satan is Clever now isn't he?
Revelation 3:9
- I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. - A synagogue of Satan is also referred to in the letter to Smyrna (2:9), the Jews follow Satan, whose name means slanderer, in slandering God's people, clearly the Jews in particular were troubling these early churches as Acts demonstrates, Acts 13:45, 14:2, 17:5, 18:6, 25:7.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi/

Thanks for the informative post! (Wideawake/)

I am confused as to why The Tsar of Russia needed to be gone?
What purpose did this serve?
Also to the O.P of this thread,what do you think of the Tsar of Russia 1917?
Any thoughts?

Thanks,

helen

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Supergomer

1.) Obama will not support Israel in her time of need. He is already on this path.

2.) The US will soon be in dire straights trying to save her own skin (economic collapse, Civil War, etc).

Perhaps #2 might be one of the reason's #1 will happen . . .

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi/

Thanks for the informative post! (Wideawake/)

I am confused as to why The Tsar of Russia needed to be gone?
What purpose did this serve?
Also to the O.P of this thread,what do you think of the Tsar of Russia 1917?
Any thoughts?

Thanks,

helen

ALBERT PIKE AND THE 3 WORLD WARS!
Read more here
www.intalek.com...
Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Hi/

Excellent work!

I was going to ask another question, but I'm reading too many things at once, that I forgot what it was?
Ill get back here soon.
Take care,

IX
helen

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join