It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gregk1980

Now for those that protest that the Bible is not to be taken literally, God says: “You shall not add to the Word which I command you, nor take from it…”, and: “…so shall My Word be, which goes out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall certainly do what I sent it to do.” Sounds like God takes His Word VERY literally, and so should we: “…And if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this prophecy, God will take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which have been written in this Book.”

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This creates a huge paradox:

You can argue that if we don't take add or take from Gods word the beast is a beast.

Some argue that revelations is not God's word its a prophecy...

So then which is it? Is the beast a beast, literally, as God had described him through his prophet? Or is the prophet false? If the prophet is false all the points from revelations must be null and void.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Boy are you gonna be surprised even when the false Christ comes with a bunch of "aliens."

The Sumerian story is exactly why the Anti-Christ will work so well. People believe in aliens so God will give them to His rebellious world. Only the bad guy...

Or when the real Jesus comes back in a UFO, leading an armada of Spaceships filled with ET's.
Never can't help but think how much "The Second Coming" sounds like a UFO-Invasion, with Jesus coming in the sky with 200 million "Angels" each one in a "Cloud".

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You are hopelessly deceived! Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
This creates a huge paradox:

You can argue that if we don't take add or take from Gods word the beast is a beast.

Some argue that revelations is not God's word its a prophecy...

So then which is it? Is the beast a beast, literally, as God had described him through his prophet? Or is the prophet false? If the prophet is false all the points from revelations must be null and void.

The beast is Therion in the Greek and means "a dangerious animal", this is a deminutive of Thayrah like "terror" which means destruction.

This is saying that the beast is of no restraint to the destruction of himself. And the whore that rides his back is the one selling him the lie that an idol will save him, so the beast goes on thinking salvation is of an imaginary friend, instead of forgoing himself and raising up a new generation to the lord, he believes his salvation will come from something he has never seen, nor can confess as true only to say it is faith forgetting faith without it's workings is dead.

The beast believes in a god that is not. He "Was, is not and ascends out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition"...."Today you shall be with me in paradise"...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

You are suffering from the fact that Revelations is translated from Koine Greek into English. Had you read it in the original the tenses would have made it PLAIN that the term was being used descriptively.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
On the literal application and PROOF of God's stating from the beginning what will be the end in prophecy:

Now the main reason some have tried to dispute the dating and authorship of Isaiah is because of this amazing verse: Isaiah 45:1 “So says Jehovah to His anointed, to Cyrus, whom I have seized by his right hand, to subdue nations before him. Yea, I will open the loins of kings, to open the two leaved doors before him, and the gates shall not be shut.” Why this verse is so antagonistic to atheist, agnostics and secular humanist is that Isaiah was a prophet of Israel during 740-680 BC, and this verse not only names King Cyrus of Persia by name, but describes his method of capturing Babylon in 538 BC. Isaiah ALSO foresees the fall of Jerusalem and the seventy year captivity, as WELL AS THE ROMANS DISPERSING THE JEWS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, and their eventual return in THE LATTER DAYS (this of course is where God thumbs His nose at atheist, agnostics and secular humanist and taunts “Have you seen a nation that was, BECOME A NATION AGAIN? Just have to love God’s humor).

This so freaks out Biblical detractors that THEY HAVE TO FIND ANYTHING TO DISPROVE IT. J. C. Doederlein (one of those atheist so freaked out) whined: “explicitly that since Isaiah could not have foreseen the fall of Jerusalem, the 70 year captivity, the return or Cyrus, Isaiah could not have written those chapters making such claims (e.g. chapters 40-66).” Another example of atheist practicing good scientific method and reason when it comes to Biblical research.

The problem with this attempt at disproving the Bible is the fact that the LXX contains a COMPLETE copy of Isaiah that was translated between 275 BC and 250 BC LONG before the Romans tossed the Jews out in 70 AD. Further, the Shrine of the Book just found an Isaiah 45 fragment that dates TO WITHIN 50 YEARS OF THE ORIGINAL ISAIAH! Of course, all practitioners of the Godless religion of what passes for science REFUSE TO EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE FIND. NOR do they want to deal with the already archeologically documented mention of Josiah, 3 centuries before his birth in 1 Kings 13:2, Bethlehem, 7 centuries before it became a city in Micah 5:2.

But the absolute proof that God IS the God that states CLEARLY what will be the end from the beginning is the clear prophecies of Christ in Isaiah 53 which can be absolutely proved to be at least two and a half centuries BEFORE His birth as we KNOW when the LXX was translated. Oh, by the way, the prophecy that details Christ crucifixion was provably written at least 1.5 centuries BEFORE CRUCIFIXION WAS INVENTED AS A MEANS OF DEATH.

Oh, how about the fulfilled prophecies in Daniel chapter 9 and Psalm 22? I could go on with numerous prophecies exactly fulfilled as THE EXACT day Jesus would ride into Jerusalem as proven by Roman records, or about the over 22 Scientific ‘discoveries’ in the oldest book of the Bible; the amazing scientific accuracy of the Bible and many other amazing Biblical facts, but that would be showing off.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why can't the Anti-Christ decide to say "No Thanks" to being a bad guy?

Does free Will Apply to ALL? Like Sarah Conner said in Terminator 2 "No fate but what we make"

And Much like we see in the original Hellboy The Person decides for himself his path.

Maybe you are not giving the Anti-Christ a chance? He/She might end up LIKING the world and decide to use his power for good?

If you have have witnessed Spiderman you will know that "With great power comes great responsibility".

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08

You are hopelessly deceived! Good Luck!

I'm hopelessly deceived?
Why?
Because I'm unwilling to bow down and be ruled?

And to some of the rest of you, there's little else I need to say to prove my point.
In fact, your argumentativeness actually supports what I say perfectly.
Regardless of the points of actual fact I bring up, you immediately start worrying for my soul, and telling me how deluded I am.
Doesn't that show that you are the ones in denial?
So, standing up for what I believe in is being whiny?
Really?
Are you sure about that?
Because I believe in something different than you, I'm going to be personally responsible for 'hell busting wide open'?
Well if that's the case, then good.
Better to rule in Hell than to serve in heaven.
If one were to believe in such concepts.
Again, you seem to forget that the world did just fine before christianity, and really only started rapidly degrading once it hit the mainstream.
And to whomever it was to requested I delve further into my 'religion and morals' statement, it's fairly easy to explain.
In fact, I pretty much covered it in my earlier posts.
Now, whether or not the churchies believe me or not, I happen to have a very honor-based way of living.
I'm loyal to my loved ones, I love my country, I pay taxes, I give to charities, I do my part to alleviate the suffering of others to the best of my ability, I am respectful to my elders, I work in a humanitarian/service industry, I take no part in the suffering of animals and I try my best to bring as much pleasure as I can to other people's lives.
And I do this without religion.
It is entirely possible to give the world the best of ourselves without giving ourselves over to religion.
And for those of you who think I'm some godless heathen, you make me laugh.
Just because my belief system is different than yours, doesn't mean that I have a whole in my heart in the same place where you keep your religion.
So, Chas, call me whiny, or whatever else you want to call me.
I stand up for what I believe, and I do a pretty darn good job standing up for others who can't do it for themselves.
Humanist, Nihilist, Satanist...yeah...these are all part of who I am, but they aren't the whole of me...these terms do NOT define me.
I have some very anti-christian views for sure, but they are based on both my personal experience, and points of fact that have been recorded throughout the years.
And I've also noticed that as soon as I do bring up facts, actual real facts, about the atrocities committed by the church, all of a sudden you begin persecuting me, telling me that I'm deluded, denying said facts and changing the subject.
Does that sound rational?
Are you denying what crimes have been committed in the name of 'jesus'?
How does me bringing up fact make me whiny?
There is absolutely no literal, finite proof that any god wrote the bible, period.
It was a bunch of guys who wrote it.
And even then, most of it's stories were taken from older religions and philosophies...cultures that were destroyed or subjugated by the christian movement.
I love it how, no matter what facts are brought to light, that christians are taught to have an answer for everything...usually by denying and attacking those who speak out against it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
My guess, if their is a anti Christ or what have you what it would take to appear.

It would take UFO's coming down from the sky to create a one world Leader..

It would be someone who would be brave enough to stand up to UFO's. Chances are complete terror would occur I mean total madness, people just shocked and a Man or Woman, or whatever comes along and tells the people do not fear etc. etc. That is what it would take for the WHOLE WORLD TO FOLLOW ONE PERSON. In my opinion..

Not to mention I am gonna guess many would believe This man to be a Jesus, of sorts as well. It would take something to get the whole world attention thou. A celestial event for example.

Funny you should mention that..

Dispositive proof of contact with interstellar civilizations will be presented, including updates on recent major CSETI contact events along with supporting electromagnetic, audio, and video confirmation. Mr. Andrews will provide the latest information on the crop circle evidence and recent disclosures regarding British government involvement in ... Read Morethe matter. Dr. Greer will also be presenting the latest updates on Disclosure and ongoing briefings with members of Congress, those close to the Obama Administration, and recent initiatives with a G7 country to make peaceful, open contact with the extraterrestrial visitors.
The conference will feature nighttime expeditions under the stars each night to attempt a mass contact event during the conference by using the CSETI research and contact protocols.

The conference will be held outside Tucson, AZ in Rio Rico, at a remote retreat on October 24, 25 and 26, 2009. More information will be available soon!.

You should check out the UFO forums..and this www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

What makes you think Satan can't copycat Jesus Christ? Remember he is degrading Jesus Christ as a disciple of Maitreya. That means he's not the real Christ.

Jesus was and always will be and always is the Son of God. Not a "disciple."

So what are you going to do when "Maitreya" and "Master Jesus" don't have any control over the weather?

Obama apparently is the "John the Baptist" of Satan before the "alien" Anti-Christ.

I'm not going to just let them do this!!!

[edit on 6/13/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I really don't go in for this bible stuff for 3 main reasons:

Firstly the original text has been altered umpteen times over the years, with bits taken out, added in, or re-interpretted, rendering it useless.

Secondly, it is open to a variety of interpretations, you can make the message fit whatever you like - a bit like Nostradamus.

Thirdly, even if you have the original texts they have no real historical value for this reason:

I once went on an Alpha course & the vicar running it was trying to create proof positive that Jesus existed & was the son of God.

Part of this was the "evidence" provided by some "original" documents that were written "only" 130 years AFTER Jesus died, "and so they're like WOW! - produced so close to Jesus' lifetime!"

On the surface this sounds reasonable since we think in linear terms - Jesus died 2000 years ago, document produced 130 years after Jesus, 130/2000 = pretty impressive?

Well, not really. It's like me sitting down now & writing a "historical" account of something that happened in 1879 as though I was there, & then some "scholars" finding it 1900 years later & proclaiming it to be an important historical document.

Clearly it's nothing of the sort - all I can do is regurgitate other texts written on the subject (which I have no idea if they're accurate or not, since I wasn't there) or make it up, or "flower up" the original story to make it sound better.

This is a common problem with academic books. The first book produced cites some source of evidence that is wrong, misrepresented, not researched properly, or is just false.

This 1st book becomes the standard work on the subject, and when book no.2 is written by another author they just repeat from the 1st book & cite the same sources without researching. Then the 3rd, 4th, & subsequent books do the same - the incorrect facts have become accepted as correct.

It isn't until someone actually goes & verifies the facts produced in the 1st book that the errors are found & the now accepted facts are shown to be wrong - although no one wants to believe it.

In 130 years or 2000 years, how many times have the facts in the bible been rewritten incorrectly, misquoted, misrepresented, wrongly remembered, "flowered up" or just lied about?

We can't check the accuracy of what the bible says, and so it is meaningless.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I agree with Hitler being "the little horn", but not the one that grows towards east and south and Israel, that's the Syrian king Antiochos IV Epiphanes, and the goat is Javan (Dan 8:21), also known as Greece (Jes 66:19), and your referanses to the Assyrians makes me suspect you have been misinformed. The Assyrians originates in the fertile crescent which encompass a crescent shaped area from Israel and around the great rivers Tigris and Euphrates.

And your claim about Assyrians being blonde and blueeyed, can you please name some reliable sources for that, for that sounds strange.

Appart from that I found the OP very interresting and a good read. S/F

[edit on 13/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

[edit on 13/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

If you closely read the original post you will find several above reproach sources. Not miss informed at all, if you visit to Trier as I have, you will find several pictures of the founder and he is one huge blonde haired blue eyed Assyrian.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

You have been seriously deceived by what you have read. 1. You can reconstruct the WHOLE New Testament except for one verse from the writings of the Early Church Fathers who quote from it extensively. (Of note, they do NOT quote from any apocrypha New or Old Testament book – not once.) 2. Recent finds of manuscripts have included the whole New Testament exactly as we have it from 150 to 200 AD. The British archeologist who found it on a dig at Alexandra Egypt stated that “… this find ends all arguments on the original canon and reliability of the New Testament as delivered." The British Museum will be publishing the examination of the find this year. Almost in tact copies of Matthew and Mark has been found at the Dead Sea Scroll dig and they are 100% word for word with our copies. The publication of that find will be next month.

Independent research by several secular Universities on the available newest manuscripts find they agree 98.5 % and any differences are in verb form and tense which do not change any meanings.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

Probably because he died a 'bad guy' and coming out of hell will not change him into a sweet heart; but you can dream.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Would you rather I pray to God and have a gigantic meteorite fall on your head? Sounds a lot more painful than listening to my truth.

waaaaaait a sec here...i almost blew milk threw my nose....
..was that a joke? i sure hope it was a joke..

cuz it just souned like you think you can summons God to do your will at your will...

and I will have to quote myself in response to you for the second part of this

certainly, you may believe what you wish, but dont think you are the only generation to say what you have been saying.

and when/if you are wrong, your matter-of-fact style of writing (ex: "just believe what I am saying..it is the truth...this will happen. that will happen") like you yourself are a prophet will only make you look more foolish in the end.

thanx for the laugh though...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

What makes you think Satan can't copycat Jesus Christ? Remember he is degrading Jesus Christ as a disciple of Maitreya. That means he's not the real Christ.

Jesus was and always will be and always is the Son of God. Not a "disciple."

So what are you going to do when "Maitreya" and "Master Jesus" don't have any control over the weather?

Obama apparently is the "John the Baptist" of Satan before the "alien" Anti-Christ.

I'm not going to just let them do this!!!

[edit on 6/13/2009 by watchtheashes]

I see now, that you were not joking. So i have to add here, and please do not take this the wrong way.

I have a deep concern about some things you are saying. You are bordering on instability and are far from a normal faith. Your extreme views can be dangerous and I find them quite disturbing. I think maybe you should go to a local church and express your views one on one with somebody. I am sure a local pastor would be happy to listen to you, and hopefully give you some guidance in any actions you believe are necessary.

Im not trying to be antagonistic or sarcastic, I just really think it would be a good idea to step away from a conspiracy website. Maybe focus more on an intiment relationship with others of your faith.

have a great night.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

[
Literally means when every last human has had at least one chance to even show any interest to know Christ, God will pull the plug.

Sorry I scare you, I haven’t shot anybody for years, and then only those who deserved it

Hold on, I think I read something about "Thou Shall Not Kill" somewhere.
Just curious we reconcile this with the rest of what your saying.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

This isn't disinfo....this is just plain old, simple....logic. Perhaps the refusal to believe in fairy tales (anything having to do with religion)......maybe you're the disinfo agent with your blasphemous propaganda?

I sifted through your post for clues. I found NO support for your assertion that your thoughts were 'logical', NO support for your assertion that religion was 'fairy tales', No support for your assertion that I am a disinfo agent, and NO support for your accusation that I'm being blasphemous.

All I saw were unfounded accusations and assertions.

Care to get back to us when you have something concrete to support your argument? I'll even accept a quote from your favorite tome, even if it's "Moby Dick". I'm just looking for you to back up your BS with SOMETHING.

If you can't get even that far, you're in the wrong thread.

[edit on 2009/6/12 by nenothtu]

Show us some assertion in favour of the Bible not being a fairy tale? Perhaps you have some incontrovertible evidence hidden away that all of its contents are accurate and genuine that you have not yet chosen to employ?

I would say that crying 'disinfo and misdirection' at every post you don't necessarily agree with is the least logical content in this thread.

Some people claim the irrefutable existence of God and his love for us because the he made the Earth and it is so perfectly designed for our needs.
Now.
Let us compared such thinkers to an intelligent puddle of water. The puddle is certain that the hole in the ground it occupies must have been designed specifically for it because it fits so well. But of course, the puddle exists as it does because of the hole, until it has entirely evaporated under the beating sun.

If you want some evidence that God does not exist and that the events of the Bible are inaccurate, you only need look as far as the greek translations of the Bible. Specifically Codex Sinaiticus which does not even mention the resurrection of jesus despite being a full and complete works.
Not a shocking revelation, in fact many of us have probably been expecting it for some centuries now, but consider this:

1 Corinthians 15:14 - and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain.

And let us not forget the 666 debacle I mentioned earlier. 666 is not even the mark of the beast, it worked it's way into the bible as anti-roman sentiment and yet here you all are expecting some fellow to be waring the earth with 666 tattooed to his forehead.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join