It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

A well thought out post, with some reasonable points to be mined amongst all the anti-christian propoganda. I salute you for your post, and willingness to stand for what you don't believe in.

Be seeing you on the other side.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by James Random

Originally posted by DraconianKing
The Bible is fiction, there was no Jesus and there shall be no anti Jesus. It's this kind of nonsense that is causing right wing terrorists to start killing people and it is nonsense like this that could lead to some idiot killing our president. This trash should not be allowed on this site as it's sole purpose is to direct hate and death threats to Obama.

How's this for a disinfo agent, kiddies?

Don't confuse disinfo with someone having their opinion. So he thinks the bible is fiction. So do I. That is not disinfo, that is an opinion and, at best, a belief.

By your logic, believing in Jesus is disinfo to those that do not.

I am not confused.

I find it interesting that I had the courtesy to quote DraconianKing's entire post, and respond to it with salient points, and you isolated ONE line of my response, and misrepresented what I said, in order to try forcing it to mean something else. You ignored the pertinent points in my post, to focus on a one-liner.

Misdirection, anyone?
nenothtu out

What's the difference? You are claiming that there is some type of "disinfo" in his post....you didnt even point it out. I dont see any dis-information in his post....he makes a good POINT...the bible is fiction...there was no jesus in his christ form....and religion causes death....disinfo? or truth?
THE POINT is...that faith is cool...but there is a difference between blindly believing that human beings came from adam and eve....and having faith that the cowboys will win the superbowl....there is more than enough sufficient reason to believe that the earth was not made in 7 days, and that moses did not part the sea....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

the human race must always remain vigilent against oppression and tyranny. there is no need to employ scare tactics by twisting words that can be interpreted differently to add an imposing omnipotent (unstoppable) element to the story...ie. the "anti-christ" as someone who can not be stopped.

First, if things you don't even believe in scare you, then you may have taken a wrong turn on the internet, and arrived at the wrong website.

Second, no Christian would dare to imply that the anti-christ can't be stopped. That would, by definition, be antithetical to Christianity, and Christians would have to admit to being on the losing team.

Not a good way to defend one's religion.

Since you believe that the "anti-christ" can be stopped....
what are YOU doing to stop him???

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by justdj
wasnt the number "666" proven to be a mis-interpretation and the actual number of the beast was 616? wouldnt that disprove alot of the theories mentioned here?

www.worldnetdaily.com...

You are correct -

The newest volume of Oxyrhynchus Papyri contains a fragmentary papyrus of Revelation which is the earliest known witness to some sections (late third / early fourth century). A detailed discussion of its place in the MS tradition is given in the printed volume.

One feature of particular interest is the number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666. (665 is also found.) We knew that this variant existed: Irenaeus cites (and refutes) it. But this is the earliest instance that has so far been found. The number — chi, iota, stigma (hexakosiai deka hex) — is in the third line of the fragment shown below.

But you will probably be ignored xtians really don't want to face up to minor details like their pastors who feed them BS for dollars could be wrong.

Lets' be honest about it, this whole Antichrist thing is not only childish and silly but downright dangerous.

Yahwehjesus god created a being and called it the Antichrist for what ever bizarre reason. He then needs to inform everyone about this character but forgets to tell everyone.
Instead he has great idea of putting the info in some books, he doesn't write the books himself though, he opts for the approach of greater clarity ie he inspires some persons unknown to put the info in books.

As peoples souls are at stake here, he allocates the Antichrist he created with an ID number 666 so as people will know who he is (obviously jesuyahweh god forgot his name) .

Unfortunately, the anonymous persons that yahwehjesusgod "inspired" to get this very important message out, screwed up and got the number wrong.
Oh dear what a calamity, the most severe case of misidentity in human history one may think, ah well actually no.

It doesn't seem to matter after all, hey we got the right guy, circumstantial evidence and all that. Makes no difference that the yahwehjesugod screwed up with the number, hey we all make mistakes sometime even those who are inerrant.

No wonder Nero got so pissed off with these deluded people, her probably saw a bit of himself in them.

Please yahwehjesus come and rapture these people away so my children can have a better chance of living in a peaceful world.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
How about a cliff notes version of the op. Read it twice and still don't get it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Damn I opened this thread with such excitement …was like yesss he finally revealed himself it is about time …but then just a bunch of speculation and prophesy. Just a little disappointed is all still a good thread, well laid out and researched…star for you

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGuyWhoKnows
Barack (Lightning) was the name of the Prophet Muhammad's horse, which giving a tremendous leap, carried the Prophet Muhammad up to heaven.

Mahdi will return riding the back of Barack. Our Pres will cause such destruction to our country, he will pave the way for the next Hitlar. The economy will fall, riots and violence will begin due to no food or social wellfare. No one will police. Violence will spread. Offenders will try to leave the city and spread more violence. Retribution and hate will begin. The killing will begin. The next Hitlar will rise to power. Anger and fear will fuel a violent uprising of a normally quite people. It will flash and happen so fast the world will tremble once again. I think this uprising will come again from the so called master race. I think this will happen because the world now seems to want to exterminate these people. They will figure it out and multiply again.

Excellent! I tried to point out that the name "Barack" was far more significant than the "Hussein" that everyone was hammering on a couple of years ago, but it fell in deaf ears.

"Barack" is a variant of " Al-Burak", the mythical winged horse that Mohammed is alleged to have ridden from Medina to Jerusalem (Arabic Al-Quds) during his mythical "Night Journey", covering a distance of 400 miles in a relative instant. He didn't actually ride Al-Burak to heaven in the story, just to the Temple Mount. Mohammed is said to have JUMPED to heaven from the rocky tip of Mt. Moriah on the Temple Mount, which is the reason for the shrine of the Dome of the Rock that stands covering it now. The keepers will actually point out a depression in the rock, and claim it is Mohammed's footprint from that jump.

Interestingly, this particular story never showed up in the hadith until 200 years or so after Mohammed's death, when islam needed to justify their continued occupation of, and claim on, Al-Quds or Jerusalem.

Now, never having been a Shiite, I was unaware of the Al-Burak/ Mahdi connection you make. I thank you for that bit of information, and the connection makes some things fall into place.

Obama is most DEFINITELY NOT the anti-christ. Not by Sarge's analyisis, not by yours, not by the analysis of any thinking person. He would be a sort of precursor, according to your analysis, just as any of several other current events.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

This isn't disinfo....this is just plain old, simple....logic. Perhaps the refusal to believe in fairy tales (anything having to do with religion)......maybe you're the disinfo agent with your blasphemous propaganda?

I sifted through your post for clues. I found NO support for your assertion that your thoughts were 'logical', NO support for your assertion that religion was 'fairy tales', No support for your assertion that I am a disinfo agent, and NO support for your accusation that I'm being blasphemous.

All I saw were unfounded accusations and assertions.

Care to get back to us when you have something concrete to support your argument? I'll even accept a quote from your favorite tome, even if it's "Moby Dick". I'm just looking for you to back up your BS with SOMETHING.

If you can't get even that far, you're in the wrong thread.

[edit on 2009/6/12 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
People take the Apocalypse of John way too seriously.

The author(s) of these texts thought what they were foretelling would happen within their own lifetimes.

Within. Their. Own. Lifetimes.

Since we're now 1900-ish years into the future, it's safe to say nothing came of their ramblings.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sorry, but "Faith" is not knowing without proof. "Faith" is believing something without any rational reason to believe it. Do you even know what "science" is?

You are mistaken. I'll be magnanimous and go so far as to say it is an honest mistake.

Faith is KNOWING without proof. Belief allows for the possibility that one is mistaken. Faith does not.

"Rational reasons" are in the eye of the beholder. For example, I'm sure you'd argue that some experimental basis in science is all the PROOF you need to 'believe' in something as factual. That is irrational, and makes a religion of science.

In point of fact, I am VERY well versed in science, and the Scientific Method. More importantly, however, I am aware of the DIFFERENCE between science and religion.

Anyone who espouses science as PROOF of anything mistakes and violates science. Science is based on hypothesis and observation to support said hypothesis, and is only valid until a better observation more closely explains the hypothesis. Science does not deal in "proof'. Pseudo science, in which observations are forced to fit hypotheses, DOES however frequently claim "proof".

Since a negative cannot be proven by science OR logic, you cannot 'prove' your assertions. They are nothing more than emotional outbursts, which places you squarely in the camp of the 'believers'.

When you have YOUR PhD in a Science, THEN you can lecture me on the Scientific Method.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

Faith isn't knowing without proof, it's believing without proof.

Knowing without proof is more akin to...Willful ignorance?

You harp on 'typical progressives' or whatever for being stereotypical, and then you turn around and slam science, which unlike your belief system, has no preconceived dogma or agenda and doesn't actively seek to disprove religion. Isn't that being a little stereotypical yourself?

See my reply above concerning "faith" and "science". All I would add to it to cover your post is that I do not "slam" science. It has a valid place in the world, as does religion.

Unfortunately, many who rely WHOLLY on science DO have a preconceived dogma and agenda, and they misuse science as a means to those ends. It gives real science a bad name.

Science CANNOT disprove religion, any more than religion can disprove science. They are two completely unrelated disciplines. That's like trying to use music to disprove baseball.

I don't mind being labelled as "stereotypical", I've been labelled as far worse, and as I've said before, a label doesn't change the contents.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Since you believe that the "anti-christ" can be stopped....
what are YOU doing to stop him???

Where did I say I could stop the antichrist? I only said he could be stopped, not that I could do it.

Besides, he has a job to do before his demise.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I would think he will enter the body of a vessel that is already alive. A type of possession. The foul spirit will invade the host body and the transformation will begin. The host body has been designated either before or after the birth.

Theoretically this body may have a birthmark of sorts. A mark that designates him as the host body for demonic possession. Marked by destiny to be the host for the anti-christ.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
very interesting post.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
none

[edit on 12-6-2009 by waelkd]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

You are correct -

Please yahwehjesus come and rapture these people away so my children can have a better chance of living in a peaceful world.

Thanks for the verification, but i think you misunderstand me. I am a christian, bible believing and all.

The thing is that I believe with the understanding of a few things including the fact that the bible was formed by a grouping of catholics bent on corruption and greed as well as the desire to regulate how the world viewed christianity. the king james version of the bible is composed of books approved by this group and has been proven to have left books out due to their nature or their individual writers.

Origins of the bible

Bible Canon

so while there are those 'false prophets' out amongst the good ones, you have to take it with a grain of salt and have your own personal relationship with God. If youre so inept as to follow a pastor, priest, or what-have-you without your own insight you might as well give it up anyway. thats not faith, its fear.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by justdj]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The notion of gods and antichrists is ludicrous. We are not even a mere speck of dust in a sunbeam of the galaxy. These super beings are going to waste their time playing around with scum living on the surface of a speck of dust? LMAO.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i wouldnt say that a sentient being that is able to see as far into our known universe as we are would be classified as scum. we as humans often marvel at the other species just on our own planet that amaze us each and every day. just because we're 'superior' doesnt mean we cant appreciate 'lesser' beings for what they are and want to study them to learn more about ourselves.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by justdj]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...you all going off a BOOK that scholars, and men wrote way way back in the day...there Personal views of what Jesus Christ/god supposedly told them...THEN the kings chose bits of pieces THEY LIKED, that would do THEM good...and threw out time we have come out with "NEW BIBLES"...i mean really come on now are you serious?
what bible are you even reading? i dont think you have a copy of the ORIGINAL one, or did you just grab the orange little ones they hand out to at random places?

GOD was born...into Jesus Christ...to PROVE TO HUMANS, that he WAS GOD...so GOD DIED (Jesus Christ)...to PROVE TO HIMSELF...that HE WAS REALLY GOD?....
i mean really come on now, the bible is just a non-fiction crazy ass story.
Let me ask you...do you believe in DRAGONS AND UNICORNS?...
prrrobably not...but that's in the bible as well...
were supposed to WORSHIP this so called god (from what Christians and Catholics say)...
and if we DON'T He will burn is in hell for all eternity...
this divine god, who gave the earth to us...also wants to torture us to a degree we can never imagine?....
so is god the NEW HITLER all the sudden?
pretty much what Hitler said...your with me or ill burn you...
so who are you worshiping really?
catholic/christian god is the same as believing in Hitler.
if you don't follow his STRICT STRICT RULES...your #ed...
such a bunch of bs

im not here to dispute about god and who's rite and who's wrong. I don't want to point at a certain religion and say YOUR WRONG! your going to hell...its a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I would like to know how many have been accused of being "The Antichrist". My dad has some old prophecy novels from the early 1900's-1990's. Some of the Anti-Christs I remember were.

Jesus-As his followers sometimes go into the direct opposite of teachings by Yeshua Bar Yosef. (Remember the Sabbath, Give away all your possessions to follow, Love thy neighbor, Kingdom of God is inside (not outside), ..etc)

Elvis Presley-Had that effect on girls and women, He was denounced by some religious groups as being "The Anti-Christ" because the debauchery of his swaying hips.

John Lennon- For his interest in other religions and huge following

Ozzy Osborne-He was viewed as just evil, a Satanist, Anti-Christ for sure

Pope John Paul-Nearly every pope has been pegged the Anti-Christ

Pope Benedict XVI-

Napoleon

Hitler

Ronald Regan-Street address was 666. Numerology pointed him as the Anti-Christ.

Bush 1-Numerology

Saddam Hussein-Numerology pointed him as the Anti-Christ

Bill Clinton-Numerology pointed him as the Anti-Christ

Bush 2 -Numerology pointed him as the Anti-Christ

Cheney-Numerology pointed him as the Anti-Christ

Obama -Numerology pointed him as the Anti-Christ

Any more? I'm interested in finding everyone that has been accused of being the Anti-Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join