It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by SGTChas

I admire your post, not sure what to make out of it other than the world is ending and that the antichrist is already here. I'm all for the whole end of the world is upon us way of thinking but it's only the point of view from a Christian based on your post. Other major worldly religions see it differently, in a way that suits their beliefs just as your does. We can't all be right, sooner or later we'll find out what the real truth is.

Yeah, you got that right. We WILL all know the truth in the end, and can't everybody be right. Gonna be a lot of ticked - off folks wanting refunds from the mosque, temple, etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
The Bible is fiction, there was no Jesus and there shall be no anti Jesus. It's this kind of nonsense that is causing right wing terrorists to start killing people and it is nonsense like this that could lead to some idiot killing our president. This trash should not be allowed on this site as it's sole purpose is to direct hate and death threats to Obama.

How's this for a disinfo agent, kiddies? Classical case of what I said in another thread - Misdirect, marginalize, minimize. Pretty neat how he wrapped it all into one short post, isn't it?

Progressive disinfo agents never fail to amaze me with their bluster. At no point did the OP equate Obama with the anti-christ. As for those 'right wing terrorists', I've had a lot more of the left wing variety shoot at me, and frankly, I have a hard time taking this talk of 'right wing terrorists' seriously.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
All religions are fake. It is the oldest lie ever told. All books are written by petty men wanting power over the masses. Humans have swallowed the Great lie hook, line & sinker for thosands of years. Your god, my god, his, her goddess. Its all the same. You tell a lie long enough it becomes reality. This is the Power which keeps humanity from finaly becoming what they were destined to become. Each person must follow there own path. Not bow down to the dictates of the so-called few. The way is long, but in the end the reward is forever.

This coming from a guy who names himself after a god. The irony isn't lost on me.

If humanity was 'destined' to become anything at all, but there is no god, who destined them?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
Someone has yet to prove the existence of "god", Matriyea (or whatever), and the validity of the bible...without using the bible or any other religious nonsense....evidence would be much appreciated....thanks

edit: or at least provide a logical argument for any of this rambling about the anti-christ....not just a name of an "apostle" and number (XX:xx) taken from the bible or where-ever you find this "prophetic" nonsense.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by GlossomBoodchild]

You appear to be mistaking religion with science. "Faith" would be defined as knowing without proof. That is the essence of "faith".

Hang on to that science, though. We'll see where it gets you in the end. Get back to us with that answer, would ya?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

the human race must always remain vigilent against oppression and tyranny. there is no need to employ scare tactics by twisting words that can be interpreted differently to add an imposing omnipotent (unstoppable) element to the story...ie. the "anti-christ" as someone who can not be stopped.

First, if things you don't even believe in scare you, then you may have taken a wrong turn on the internet, and arrived at the wrong website.

Second, no Christian would dare to imply that the anti-christ can't be stopped. That would, by definition, be antithetical to Christianity, and Christians would have to admit to being on the losing team.

Not a good way to defend one's religion.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
New World Order is has been here since the longest as in this video you can see that Bushes dad actually says it many times here is the link

Proof of the New World Order

I found this other where they show the bloodline connection of the "Illuminati" which is bush,obama etc... and they even look the same here is the link
Very Creepy!!!

Illuminati Bloodline

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

The Bible is fiction, there was no Jesus and there shall be no anti Jesus. It's this kind of nonsense that is causing right wing terrorists to start killing people and it is nonsense like this that could lead to some idiot killing our president. This trash should not be allowed on this site as it's sole purpose is to direct hate and death threats to Obama.

How's this for a disinfo agent, kiddies?

Don't confuse disinfo with someone having their opinion. So he thinks the bible is fiction. So do I. That is not disinfo, that is an opinion and, at best, a belief.

By your logic, believing in Jesus is disinfo to those that do not.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Quote from Neo000:

New World Order is has been here since the longest as in this video you can see that Bushes dad actually says it many times here is the link Proof of the New World Order I found this other where they show the bloodline connection of the "Illuminati" which is bush,obama etc... and they even look the same here is the link Very Creepy!!! Illuminati Bloodline

Thank you for this interesting and informative post that added a thought-provoking contrastual counter-argument to SGTChas' OP and all subsequent posts.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The bible warns us of tribulations to come, and finally the end of the world. The only way to avoid all this horror is to follow its "righteous" way of life.

I am no bible scholar, but I know many people who study it fanatically, and all of them have told me the same message. None have ever told me there is any other way. I have sometimes wondered if maybe the bible has some other message of something we can do to avoid the end of the world. This idea of course is taboo for religious people. They claim what is written in the bible is what shall happen and there is no way around it. You either do what it says to be saved, or you shall go down with the world.
So apparently from what the bible says, there is no way to save the world. We can try, but in the end, if the bible is right, it will all end.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericynical
Quote from Neo000:

New World Order is has been here since the longest as in this video you can see that Bushes dad actually says it many times here is the link Proof of the New World Order I found this other where they show the bloodline connection of the "Illuminati" which is bush,obama etc... and they even look the same here is the link Very Creepy!!! Illuminati Bloodline

Thank you for this interesting and informative post that added a thought-provoking contrastual counter-argument to SGTChas' OP and all subsequent posts.

Neo triple zero - So some kid throws together a badly dubbed NWO video as well as some lame video showing that there is some very basic similarities in appearance between some British leaders and American leaders. How is this a point against the OP? He stated that there is a New World Order coming, so other than the silly videos you agree.

Ericynical how is something that basically agrees with the OP a "thought provoking contrastual counter-argument" to the OP. Are you even paying attention? Have you read through the entire thread or even the entire OP? Other than the silly videos, they are agreeing that the NWO is here or is coming. The only thing is that SGTChas is stating that the leader of the NWO, when revealed, will be German. To basically agree and call it a "counter-argument" is somewhat baffling.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blasfemaz
The bible warns us of tribulations to come, and finally the end of the world. The only way to avoid all this horror is to follow its "righteous" way of life.

I am no bible scholar, but I know many people who study it fanatically, and all of them have told me the same message. None have ever told me there is any other way. I have sometimes wondered if maybe the bible has some other message of something we can do to avoid the end of the world. This idea of course is taboo for religious people. They claim what is written in the bible is what shall happen and there is no way around it. You either do what it says to be saved, or you shall go down with the world.
So apparently from what the bible says, there is no way to save the world. We can try, but in the end, if the bible is right, it will all end.

Actually, Jesus is going to save the world. He will rule from Jerusalem for 1000 years. Satan and his rat pack will be locked away, there will be peace on earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

How's this for a disinfo agent, kiddies? Classical case of what I said in another thread - Misdirect, marginalize, minimize. Pretty neat how he wrapped it all into one short post, isn't it?

Progressive disinfo agents never fail to amaze me with their bluster. At no point did the OP equate Obama with the anti-christ. As for those 'right wing terrorists', I've had a lot more of the left wing variety shoot at me, and frankly, I have a hard time taking this talk of 'right wing terrorists' seriously.

This isn't disinfo....this is just plain old, simple....logic. Perhaps the refusal to believe in fairy tales (anything having to do with religion)......maybe you're the disinfo agent with your blasphemous propaganda?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So what are you unbelieving going to do when Maitreya and Nephilim come down in a UFO someday? You think this is a joke? This was all written down many years ago...

Matthew 24:37

"But as the days of Noe(Noah) were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Meaning there will be a race trying to defile our genetics once again. Can you say greys?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Someone has yet to prove the existence of "god", Matriyea (or whatever), and the validity of the bible...without using the bible or any other religious nonsense....evidence would be much appreciated....thanks

edit: or at least provide a logical argument for any of this rambling about the anti-christ....not just a name of an "apostle" and number (XX:xx) taken from the bible or where-ever you find this "prophetic" nonsense.

You appear to be mistaking religion with science. "Faith" would be defined as knowing without proof. That is the essence of "faith".

Hang on to that science, though. We'll see where it gets you in the end. Get back to us with that answer, would ya?

Sorry, but "Faith" is not knowing without proof. "Faith" is believing something without any rational reason to believe it. Do you even know what "science" is?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Do you even know what "science" is?

Yep, it's something we have these days to gather knowledge about Creation. The Bible predicted that in the LAST DAYS people would take science over religion. So because the 21st century needs so much proof He will allow Satan to send a false messiah in a UFO that the current world deserves to learn to repent. If that doesn't work Jesus Himself will take care of you.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If you read the 11th verse of chapter 17- it gives you further insight as to who the beast is:

9"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

It was written by John on the island of Patmos around 90ad if I remember correctly, the beast once was and now is not -so it has to one of the first 5 kings- my thought is that it is Nimrod. I think where it states that one of the heads seemed to have a fatal wound, is where the antichrist dies and resurrects with a spirit of Nimrod fulfilling the title of the assyrian. That is the beast from the abyss. And it also mimmicks the death and resurrection of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The beast is given in Revelation as nothing but a man sent by Satan. You'll see how UFOs tie into the End of Time with a little time.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Do you even know what "science" is?

Yep, it's something we have these days to gather knowledge about Creation. The Bible predicted that in the LAST DAYS people would take science over religion. So because the 21st century needs so much proof He will allow Satan to send a false messiah in a UFO that the current world deserves to learn to repent. If that doesn't work Jesus Himself will take care of you.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by watchtheashes]

I agree with you, except the science of creation has NOTHING to do with jesus christ or any religion....or any anti-christ or any scripture.. it has to do with theoretical, astro, and quantum physics....you know...things that we can actually experiment with and draw a rational conclusion upon after a SCIENTIFIC inquiry.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Faith isn't knowing without proof, it's believing without proof.

Knowing without proof is more akin to...Willful ignorance?

You harp on 'typical progressives' or whatever for being stereotypical, and then you turn around and slam science, which unlike your belief system, has no preconceived dogma or agenda and doesn't actively seek to disprove religion. Isn't that being a little stereotypical yourself?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

How's this for a disinfo agent, kiddies?

Don't confuse disinfo with someone having their opinion. So he thinks the bible is fiction. So do I. That is not disinfo, that is an opinion and, at best, a belief.

By your logic, believing in Jesus is disinfo to those that do not.

I am not confused.

I find it interesting that I had the courtesy to quote DraconianKing's entire post, and respond to it with salient points, and you isolated ONE line of my response, and misrepresented what I said, in order to try forcing it to mean something else. You ignored the pertinent points in my post, to focus on a one-liner.

Misdirection, anyone?

nenothtu out

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join