It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

I see now, that you were not joking. So i have to add here, and please do not take this the wrong way.

I'm not unstable please don't take that the wrong way. I simply meant one day I will HAVE to do that to get people to listen. As for the Churches, there is no peace treaty yet, so there will be no point in going just yet. I'm just tired of no one listening when the evidence is already there in the sky. You can see the star heralding Anti-Christ, and he will "return" with Nephilim. All I will say is ETA 2009 AD - 2012 AD.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
On the literal application and PROOF of God's stating from the beginning what will be the end in prophecy:

Now the main reason some have tried to dispute the dating and authorship of Isaiah is because of this amazing verse: Isaiah 45:1 “So says Jehovah to His anointed, to Cyrus, whom I have seized by his right hand, to subdue nations before him. Yea, I will open the loins of kings, to open the two leaved doors before him, and the gates shall not be shut.” Why this verse is so antagonistic to atheist, agnostics and secular humanist is that Isaiah was a prophet of Israel during 740-680 BC, and this verse not only names King Cyrus of Persia by name, but describes his method of capturing Babylon in 538 BC. Isaiah ALSO foresees the fall of Jerusalem and the seventy year captivity, as WELL AS THE ROMANS DISPERSING THE JEWS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, and their eventual return in THE LATTER DAYS (this of course is where God thumbs His nose at atheist, agnostics and secular humanist and taunts “Have you seen a nation that was, BECOME A NATION AGAIN? Just have to love God’s humor).

This so freaks out Biblical detractors that THEY HAVE TO FIND ANYTHING TO DISPROVE IT.

Yes it would be quite exciting if we could prove it... but we cannot. We have to assume that it is true and attempt to disprove it. That is the only thing we can do... So.. Blam... LXX ... even if we are generous and say that the translation is from 300 BC then that still does not prove the prophecy because we cannot prove that the prophecy was written prior to the date of the events. Secondly, even if they *were* written during it or before it for the prophecy to be valid you cannot even have an *educated guess* coming into play regarding the events described.... Don't you see?

There's more information out there regarding this type of thing but since I hate arguing about it that's about it for me. Ultimately it comes down to this.. when you look around at the world or you envision possible creator then communication with us should not be this convoluted. It's crazy.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ignore pastors like Rick Warren and Jack Van Impe. They are almost setting the coming of ANTI Christ rather than Jesus Christ. They're trying to say some of Revelation is already fulfilled and I can assure you it's not that way. I'm not trying to be biased against them, they just don't really seem to indicate anything that can't be "fulfilled" by Maitreya. The son of perdition is revealed. Why is it so hard to believe that? Especially if his name is 666 in more than one language. Even in Greek the beast thing. TO MEGA THERION = 666 Mithras = 666.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Shazam!
Well said.
Be careful though, your soul may be in danger because you think for yourself.
Just giving you fair warning.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm not claiming to be anything, and the only reason I seem so extreme is because I'm right on the money. I'm a little edgy because no one is taking what I am saying seriously. It sounds out there but it's the perfect deception. I started here on ATS, because there are many UFO and the like believers here. I also have an interest in conspiracy. Like I said though, there is no way I can be out there if Maitreya is not even here(declared) yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

The book of Revelations parallell 2000 and counting years of Christian history, from early congregational age (seven lamps), Church age (seven seals), into the age of democracy (seven trumpets) and the endgame or age of judgement (seven vials) before the return of the son of Jesus who was born by the woman with the twelve stars and taken up to god, into the age of peace, or the Peace Millennium, when the world has probably been bombed back to the stoneage (seven stars). After this millennium the dragon is released again uppon which God returns with the Lamb and a new heaven and a new earth is created.

[edit on 14/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Haven't you seen God's signature? The codes? Not the four word codes or anything, but the complete sentences and story telling and odds beyond chance codes. There are the codes that were found before the fact as well. Many people try to make accurate predictions with the codes, which is a bad idea if the code isn't even statistical.

Here some Gematria for you too:

ENGLISH GEMATRIA = 888

SIMPLE ENGLISH = 888

LANGUAGE MIRACLE = 888

GEMATRIA: CODE OF GOD = 888

SAVED IN JESUS = 888

SCRIPTURES = 888

GOD'S PERFECT BIBLE = 888

GOSPEL PARABLES = 888

ABOMINABLE HADES = 666

MARK OF BEAST = 666

THE HAND OR HEAD = 666

A BIO-CHIP DEVICE =666

A CHIP SCANNER = 666

DIGITAL ID CHIP = 666

CRYSTAL ID = 666

MONDEX CHIP = 666

VERISHIELD = 666

AI SYSTEM = 666

CURSES GOD = 666

Is there a God? 666

PEOPLE SIN = 666

HELL: A REAL PLACE = 666

HELL: TWICE DEAD = 666

NEW AGE CULT = 666

MAITREYAS = 666

CREATED BY MAN = 666

WICCAN PAGANS = 666

ZENU LIES = 666 (Too bad for Scientology)

SANTA CLAUS = 666

FOLLOW MAN = 666

FAVOUR MAN =666

BELIEVE IN MAN = 666

America Sins = 666

US of America = 666

New York = 666

25 of December =666

Geneticist=666

Vaccination=666

Adolf Hitler=660

Osama Bin Laden=660

Christmas=660

saddam hussien =660

hung by neck =660

saddam hung =666

adolf hitler =660

heil hitler=660

the gas chamber =660

prisons =660

martial law=660

pope liars =666

illuminati =666

follow man=666

President=660

Perdition=660

Martial Law = 660

False Market=666

Stubborn=666

Unruly=666

Illusion=666

Book of the Dead=666

Jesus is Lord = 906

Jesus Christ = 906

Jesus Power = 906

Son of the Lord = 906

Lord’s Prayer = 906

Holy Spirit = 906

Lord of Hosts = 906

Through Love = 906

Jesus Glory = 906

Jesus Is Alive = 906

Redeemer From God = 906

Jesus Sacrificed = 906

Shed Blood For Man = 906

Prophetic King = 906

Unconditional = 906

Healing Promise = 906

Love is the Law = 906

The Bible Code = 540

Holy Bible = 540

The Jews = 540

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Heh, I like being called 'Mr.'...it has some authoritative ring to it.
Kinda sexy.

Anywho, yes, we all can see that you have mastered the art of repeating yourself.
You can yell at me until the cows come home (and y'know, I really never met a cow I didn't get along with) but it's not going to change how I feel, or how I view the world.
And, correct me if I'm wrong, but that post had a tinge of racism to it...didn't it?
I mean, I have some family that are Ashkanazi Kazars...does that make them nWo illuminati nazi alien shape-shifting reptile blood-sucking demon-summoning jesus punchers?
Um, actually it doesn't.
And if it did...well shoot...I think I may have backed the wrong horse.
Sign me up!
So, let me try to repeat back to you what you said in terms that the sane person might understand...
Worshiping jesus = Good
Everything Else = Bad
So, basically, everyone who believes in Brahma, like myself, are going to aitch ee double-hockey sticks because we have a different point of view?
And now some of you can summon meteors and direct them to land on our heads out of spite (which doesn't sound very christian, by the way)?
Wow...
Now explain to me how I'm deluded again...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I'm here to help people understand the Book of Revelation. Just as John the Baptist prepared the way for Yeshua's First Coming, there must be those who will prepare the Second Coming.

Jesus wanted me to say to all the Christians here and those not:

James 5:7

"Therefore be patient, bretheren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain."

James 5:8

"You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand."

James 5:9

"Do not grumble against one another, bretheren, lest you be condemned. Behold The Judge is standing at the door!"

James 5:10 " My bretheren take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience."

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
trust me

the anti-christ is barack hunsane obama

he's the messiah because in 2012 the world is going to blow up and obama is the reason we don't all die

most of you will

but the rich people will be able to survive in their underground bases in the center of the earth.

the plan is to blow up the world and restart with only the best humans. to create a super race of Aryans. hitler's plan will finally be realized soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AReptileFeeder

to create a super race of Aryans. hitler's plan will finally be realized soon.

Yes, indeed except this time it will involve "alien" DNA from the Nephilim. Hitler's forces were inspired by "aliens." Or more properly Nephilim and the fallen angels. Demons are disembodied spirits of the Nephilim.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Yes, indeed except this time it will involve "alien" DNA from the Nephilim. Hitler's forces were inspired by "aliens." Or more properly Nephilim and the fallen angels. Demons are disembodied spirits of the Nephilim.

interesting, very interesting

i know in ww2 the germans really are the ones that used the nuke and america pretended to be the ones. aliens gave Einstein (German) the technology.

america is really a german country no one knows it though, if you look at symbols around america, in movies/tv/corporate logos, it's all right in your face because they know most of you don't know symbolism because it isn't taught in our school systems (for that reason)

[edit on 14-6-2009 by AReptileFeeder]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I'm here to help people understand the Book of Revelation....

So what you're saying is these two things...
That we are incapable of understanding it without you...
And...
That you're forcing these views on us whether we like it or not.
Because well, you said it yourself...you're 'right on the money'.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Don't take my word for it now. Wait until it all starts to come together. Or you could take my word for it now, so you can see what I'm trying to tell you. Jesus Christ is not an unloving King. He gave us warning to the generation that would really not believe. People think that aliens and Christ doesn't shake the faith. You cannot I repeat cannot have both. So Satan has prepared his fallen angels and the Nephilim for these days. You would know these as "aliens in UFOs" and the Illuminati were probably overjoyed when they found out the reality of the UFOs. Don't worry Jesus won't hate you if you never knew Him before. He only asks that you may repent of your deeds in His Name.

John: 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I am just as vocal about what I don't believe in as I am in what I do believe in. I'm just tired of majority groups thinking and preaching that their way is the only way.

Hah that's why Maitreya is going to work so well. He will say all religions are right and he was the Savior they were waiting for. You're going to love him especially if he shows off what he can do.

Jesus Christ never showed off, only said that they truly would not believe if they were not given signs.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

My deeds?
Oh, you mean like being a vegetarian?
Like that?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
And to the OP I will apologize for making use of your thread. I had to. I'm not saying I'm right, but rather I'm right because Jesus has allowed me to know these things.

If He did not, I would not be telling you.

Please listen. Maitreya is going to be so convincing even I could fall for it. I won't but that's just how convincing he will be.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'm here to help people understand the Book of Revelation. Just as John the Baptist prepared the way for Yeshua's First Coming, there must be those who will prepare the Second Coming.

Jesus wanted me to say to all the Christians here and those not:

The way to God and rightiousness is humbleness and knowledge. To compare oneself with John the Baptist would be to say one is Elijah. I'd seeked a humbler approach had I been you. Just a friendly advise. But I'll take your word Jesus said you should say this. I'm not here to judge anyone's faith.

James 5:7

"Therefore be patient, bretheren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain."

----- Congregational age (seven lamps)

James 5:8

"You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand."

------ Church age (seven seals)

James 5:9

"Do not grumble against one another, bretheren, lest you be condemned. Behold The Judge is standing at the door!"

------ Democratic age (seven trumpets)

James 5:10

" My bretheren take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience."

------ Judgement age (seven vials)

See? Sometimes God gives the message to some and the understanding to others.

[edit on 14/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

There's nothing wrong with eating only certain foods. By all means continue to eat the way you do, but remember man was given dominion over the beasts of the Earth as well as the fruits and all vegetation. Of course God also didn't command people to build machines to chop down many trees so we could make paper for classrooms that reject their own Creator for the theory of a man who rejected God in his own religious experiences.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

What shall I say of you if I have both the understanding and the message and the name of the final Anti-Christ?

II Peter 2:2 "And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth is blasphemed."

II Peter 2:9 "Then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under PUNISHMENT for the day of judgment."

The judgments have never been manifest over the course of human history. They can only occur during the Tribulation period. Before it even begins there will be nuclear war and the like. That's when Anti-Christ can step in after a great war. Only it won't be Har Megiddo...

Also God said that the last days people would be like the sand of the sea if the sand of the sea could be numbered. Only nowadays can a nation build a 200 million man army.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join