It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any Christians believe in life after death, ghosts or reincarnation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I came up with the 144,000 virgins/angels/dnaers from revelations where it talks about 'bringing' them up....after the seals are broken. It is somewhat indescript, but those people are gathered up not solely, but with others that...well, I guess get-along with them...

Now where I can see that number decreasing is with the DNA gathering; which is going on in a massive scale currently.

Possibly the PTB(and the hint of demons among, and controlling the ptb) are searching for the genetically "suitable"; in order to basically hunt them down

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Not too sure about the Nephilim angle, I'll have to read up on that.

But I will say this thread has really made my morning and have given me a thirst to grab my Bible and the Internet and start trying to find some correlations on this stuff.

And for that I am thankful!

I think it is one of our duties, as Christians, to seek and to search out the truth. It makes us more appreciative of what we have and gives us a greater understanding of our world and our place in it.

Perhaps we should start another thead on this? It almost seems as if we have hijacked Sundancer's thread in a way...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The nephilim were the offspring of the daughter's of man. They were impregnated by the fallen angels who couldn't resist the temptation....is how it goes. It is covered in the book of Enoch. Another gospel that was left out of the bible. Earlier in this thread I believe a couple more of the 'forgotten' gospels were mentioned.

I am spiritual, but the reason I claim no faith, least what is presented to me is the fact of man's influence. There are over 500 gospels, and only sixtyish in the bible. wtf?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Der....I forgot the nephilim were men of renown, something something, and something. What they also were was GIANT.

Goliath was decended from that lineage.

Now what is interesting is looking up nephilim on the net. You'll find several pictures of skeletons, and I believe in Nevada you can actually go to a museum that has 'bones' on display. They are giant human bones.

Now the only reason I can believe the PTB do not openly acknowledge these as being openly real, is for control

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
The nephilim were the offspring of the daughter's of man. They were impregnated by the fallen angels who couldn't resist the temptation....is how it goes. It is covered in the book of Enoch. Another gospel that was left out of the bible. Earlier in this thread I believe a couple more of the 'forgotten' gospels were mentioned.

I am spiritual, but the reason I claim no faith, least what is presented to me is the fact of man's influence. There are over 500 gospels, and only sixtyish in the bible. wtf?

You are my twin brother/sister. admit it. amazing, you guys.
nothing's an accident.
truth should be sought after fearlessly, and we follow it wherever it goes.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Unfortunately the Bible we have is the Bible the Counil of Nicea and Constantine FORCED upon us. We know of the Apocryphal books, the Dead Sea Scrolls, etc., but due to the Holy Roman Empire and canon I fear we are dealing with only a sliver of what we need.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

That's what I'm getting at with the DNA angle, I agree the sound from the trumpet may be the change in the DNA.

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first."

It's my belief that the fig tree spoken of is also eluding to DNA, I don't believe it's the nation of Israel.

When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is...even at the doors" (Mat. 24:32-33).

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

your dna identification theory is definately worth mulling over. At least, it is one motive we can be prepared to identify when it becomes more apparent....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign

Unfortunately the Bible we have is the Bible the Counil of Nicea and Constantine FORCED upon us. We know of the Apocryphal books, the Dead Sea Scrolls, etc., but due to the Holy Roman Empire and canon I fear we are dealing with only a sliver of what we need.

I know it; the control we see, and feel everyday. Like the bible states many many, and more 'many' will be decieved. I don't think in this day, and age that is hard to see, or understand. The ptb have people running in all different directions. As Heyo said, they are scr*wing with our water, food, air, and much more.

I posted a link to one of the many reptoid videos on Youtube. I do believe there could be a "God" DNA here, but in the same respect a possibility of a Demon gene as well.

It seems that most in this thread are referring to the bible for "evidence", and that isn't a bad source. A person can look at any of these religions, and they all have a good/evil theme to them; where there are literal 'creations' of good, and evil.............That would all point toward genetic imprint. The bible talks about even the, well, not so good having a chance. All in how you present yourself, I guess

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

It is interesting in Revelations where they continually talk about after the I believe the 7th, and final seal being broken, that the 'trumphets' start sounding.

Now, in modern science(especially Russian) they are discovering that light, and sound(vibrations) alter the DNA.

As Guiltybydesign pointed out, we all have a very large amount of unused DNA, and Brain matter........................I'm trying to apply the bible into what we are learning now in regards to DNA, and altering it with sound.....which the theory does fit

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
No you guys aren't hijacking my thread, I mentioned looking into the gospels of Mary for more reference to the DNA stuff on the first page.
I really believe this is something that should be fully explored.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
And if we are the remnant of the 2/3...

Then it kind of makes sense how we are the only creatures on this planet that have to change it to survive, rather then us adapting to it.

Very interesting stuff indeed, I'm stoked. And thank goodness, I have to drive home in an hour and this will help to keep me awake for the drive

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

A person can look at any of these religions, and they all have a good/evil theme to them; where there are literal 'creations' of good, and evil.............That would all point toward genetic imprint. The bible talks about even the, well, not so good having a chance. All in how you present yourself, I guess

Good point, so how else would the "not so good" have a chance?
Genetic Imprint and DNA in the bible have been totally ignored. Hard to believe no?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

I think most of us have always heard of, or think of 'the fallen angels' as absolutely bad, but that is the reason a lot of the 'left out gospels', were just that.

Just like a space war, there were several groups of 'angels'. In one gospel you can read how the Watcher's were evil, and then in another 'apparently/possibly' talking about the same group they are then good.

What the bible is very very clear about is that the 'evil/satan' was/is bound to the Earth.

Now, from where I'm sitting I can see some really beautiful things here, but it doesn't take too much to see the sh*t.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
"listen! a farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places where it did not have much soil....some had no root...some seed fell among thorns..still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop...HE WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR.
(paraphrased, obviously) mark 4:3-9

It's amazing how the dna fits into this. Think of how we've not until recently had the ability to look at it in terms of genes. Not much soil? genetically predisposed to shun the kingdom. "other seeed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants" the catalyst being thinned down over generations due to lack of correct gene.

I like also how jesus says, almost mysteriously, he who has ears....

also, it kind of makes sense why God didn't want different peoples breeding with each other in the old testament.....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Then it kind of makes sense how we are the only creatures on this planet that have to change it to survive, rather then us adapting to it.
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

Yet another great point! See what happens when we all put our heads together.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So there is a battle going on within the human genome between the forces of good and evil. Maybe we have both sets the evil and angelic genes each one counteracting the other. Maybe this is our conscience talking to us. You know the saying you have an angel and demon on your should and it's your choice who you want to listen too. This is getting very interesting indeed!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Jakes51]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
"listen! a farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places where it did not have much soil....some had no root...some seed fell among thorns..still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop...HE WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR.
(paraphrased, obviously) mark 4:3-9

It's amazing how the dna fits into this. Think of how we've not until recently had the ability to look at it in terms of genes. Not much soil? genetically predisposed to shun the kingdom. "other seeed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants" the catalyst being thinned down over generations due to lack of correct gene.

I like also how jesus says, almost mysteriously, he who has ears....

also, it kind of makes sense why God didn't want different peoples breeding with each other in the old testament.....

And if you take your statement about breeding and apply it to the 12 tribes of Judah...

Then it becomes harder to identify the 144,000. MUCH harder.

As you put it earlier, Heyo...

head explodes

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

There's a researcher by the name of Michael Tsarion, that has a lot of free videos on Youtube. He's no Christian, but his work is well documented from all different sources. He sites just about everything available. It is very interesting stuff, and he talks about the very struggle you've mentioned.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
"A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whther he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. All by itself the soil produces grain-first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the thread. As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come"

mark4:26-29

is it just me, or is this almost too easy to correlate with what we're saying?

edit: notice how genes seem to miraculously work by themselves...their predisposition to give directions to certain cells to perfom duties defies all logic. Once the directions of the genes are able to produce a kernel (child of god, or whatever def. you'd like), it is ripe for harvest.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by heyo]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join