It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Shouldn't this be in the predictions board? Don't get me wrong I see all of your points except your thread title itself, the word nuke is where I get confused, where is your proof that your predicted false flag will be nuclear related? and please don't use NK,

[edit on 5-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Interesting prediction, maybe you can ask a mod to move this thread to the predictions board. If a nuke does go off as you have proven, who will be the one to launch it? North Korea?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

No it won't be North Korea. It will be the U.S. launching a nuke and framing Iran, Syria, and Lebanon.

They need another war to finish off their power stability in the region, and right now Iran is a big threat to their pipelines, gas, and oil supplies. If the U.S. took over Iran's Oil Reserves, then they will be one powerful country, and they know this.

It will finish their last phase of a NWO agenda, and then that's when they truly get started with the FEMA, Martial Law, etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
The MOST likely scenarios:

1)A nuke goes off on the coast of America (Texas, California, or Massachusetts)

It'll be the Upper East Coast areas.

I've also had the same notion but didn't come to the conclusion in the exact same way as the OP did. It doesn't really matter how though, since it would be outside the realm of literal proof that would be required to get anyone to take it seriously. I was shown this spiritually in a few different ways and more than once. I couldn't exactly figure out HOW it happened at first but it became a bit clearer to me later.

I was also told I had to be here for it.

I am hoping it's not true but I said before that something like this would be coming in the middle of this year.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

reply to post by WickettheRabbit

It's not me who has two weeks. It's all of us who have two weeks if this turns out to be true. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Can you really look the other way and really say war is not imminent? It's bound to happen, and most likely false flags within the next two weeks.

This is another one of your Doom threads hey Bobby.
Here is this list of doom that you are now adding Nuke false flag too.

1)This Swine Flu Epidemic (Government Engineered) goes wild and the FEMA camps/coffins come into effect.

2)Israel and Iran war....

3)The economy keeps getting worse and the riots start happening, and the police state would be called upon us.
From this thread here.
We only have two months left You staretd this thread at the end of april so you still have a few weeks.
You should have added the Nuke doom and gloom thread to this other Doom and Gloom fiasco.
Here is yet another of your threads, again saying the same thing that this thread does.
False Flag June 22

If this is real, WE MUST STOP IT THIS TIME AROUND OR ELSE WW3 WILL HAPPEN!
Your source for his doom a gloom was a comic, Operation:Blackjack. I would have picked June 21, personally, I mean the operation is BlackJack. LOL.

You are also 95% sure that there will be a Nuke False flag, and you are also sure that Truth be told 95% of People will not make it
Because in this doom and gloom thread you are sure of this:

I've done my research and have spent thousands of hours thinking about different events and scenarios.

One thing sticks out in my mind.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A BIG CHANGE COMING AND 95% OF PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE THE DAY THAT FOLLOWS BECAUSE THEY'LL END UP DYING.

I can see that part of this statement is in fact 100% true. It is this part:

spent thousands of hours thinking about different events and scenarios.

Here are some facts.
After much research and deliberation I can conclude that 95% of your threads are absolute rubbish.
Isreal and Iran definatly at War before August 2009
Venezula and U.S will go to war.
Venezula and Columbia, war.

You have started three threads all saying the same thing about the false flag, and numerous threads predicting war.

You use the same sources on many of these threads.
Tabloids, PressTV and MSM.

We all know that these three sources report 95% rubbish 100% of the time.
Kind of reminds me of someone?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

What are you trying to say Atlas?

I think you're trying to say that this theory is a load of rubbish.

Shame on you for thinking that.

And shame on me for totally agreeing with you!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I am 95% sure, just want to make that clear.
Sounds like you are about 100% clear on where we stand though, me too...hehe. Thanks Chad.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

We will see what happens, and I hope you are right.

Till then we have two weeks left.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Oh snap, Bobby. It looks like you just got knocked out.

(Sorry. I had to come back and I'm so glad I did.)

An open statement to anyone who wants to post doom and gloom predictions that are 95% possible maybe--

Don't say "I hope you're right and this is all nonsense because I'm such a lover of humanity that it would so sadden me to see this come about."

Please.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I am glad that you posted this, because there is one certainty in the universe.
“If you post a prediction on the Internet, it will NOT come true”...
On behalf of all concerned, I would like to extend my thanks for keeping us all safe from this potential event. Keep up the good work!

Nice one. We should post false flag terror prediction every month to avoid real occurrence.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So do not be surprised if false flags did happen within the next 2 weeks.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

Why does everybody read this as happening in two weeks. I dont read it like that at all.

He is just saying DON'T be surprised IF this happened within the next two weeks.

He is not saying this will happen in two weeks at all. But dont be surprised if it does.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When it's going to happen is anyone's guess, but what we do know is one day we will wake up to a world that will never be the same again...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
If a nuclear device blows up somewhere, anywhere how will it be a "false flag"?

If a nuclear device does not blow up somewhere and TPTB decide to pretend one does then that would be a false flag. The next nuclear device to be set off will be by North Korea or Iran or maybe Isreal should TPTB just ignore it?

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.

Wikipedia: False Flag

If "the powers that be" in one country organise an attack on their own country, and plant evidence to make it appear another country or group has carried out an attack, that is a false flag.

Israel used unmarked planes to attack the USS Liberty, almost causing America to nuke Egypt. If this was done in order to fool America into believing Egypt had attacked the Liberty, and to trigger war between Egypt and America, this was a false flag.

If people within America and/or Israel orchestrated 9/11 and planted evidence of Muslim hijackers in order to trigger war against another country, this too was a false flag.

In 1962 the US Government drew up plans for committing false flag operations. This was the Northwoods Report and is still easy to find and download.

In 1997 the Neoconservative think-tank Project for the New American Century was formed, "to promote American global leadership."

In September, 2000, the PNAC published a document, Rebuilding America's Defenses
which outlined the need for "a new Pearl Harbour".

Further information on false flag attacks can be found here.

So it would not be beyond the bounds of probability for America or Israel to bring about a false flag attack in order to justify bombing Iran.

Of course putting a percentage chance on this is silly.
There may be people who want to do this and can, but there may also be people who don't want this and can stop them.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
Anyone else ever consider that our Gov. might nuke our own country to spark a nuke war that we can start.......Not a populated place but like "randomly" somewhere in the un-inhabited areas of the desert like they would for a test ?

They could fire a nuke from some secret aircraft....possibly invisible or cloaked and drop it in an area that would kill almost nobody and then that would scare all of us into being ok with nuclear war because somebody tried to nuke us.

Our gov. would tell us how our enemies ( which ever one they pick) don't have that dangerous of nuke capabilities because " if they did they would have hit a major U.S. city "

I'm starting to think this could happen.....

If the government wanted real public outrage, they would nuke a very populated place. New York, LA, Chicago. Nuking a desert and saying that enemy X did it is foolish and transparent. No enemy would pick the middle of nowhere to nuke us, they would try to inflict the most damage possible. Thats, uh, the entire point.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

No bobby, you have two weeks.

Please spare us the "I hope this does not happen" routine. I have read your threads and I get the distinct impression that you want this to happen, I am 95% sure that this is the case.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It's not only me saying we have two weeks. The whole time frame for WW3 to REALLY start has always been in June, so cut the crap.

We'll see within two weeks.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

........The whole time frame for WW3 to REALLY start has always been in June, so cut the crap.

....cut the crap.

We'll see within two weeks.

Yes we will bobby, I'll be here to see you. But I don't need two weeks to know what I already know.

See ya in two weeks Bobby.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I had a bad feeling when I saw the news about ...Bin Ladens new Tape myself...

I will also say ... that when I read the headline news on the front page of Comcast about it..I thought about the Black Jack series too...

It just popped into my head...I do not know why...???

Just a very creepy feeling that I had...

I hope it does not happen either ...but have a bad feeling...

I think TPTB...Have a lot to worry about...Considering all the Weapons and Ammo the American people have collected in the last few months...

I think you are right... and it is time for a Major False Flag to occur to cause complete panic,fear and confusion not only to the American people but also the rest of the World...

I know this last Christmas I told my family after the celebration was over...I was afraid it would be the last one we would ever have like that...

It just came into my mind and out of my mouth like I knew after the summer of 2009...Things would never be the same...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Alo ha,
Hey, did you read this topic-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
An atomic false flag attack on Paris between June 1-15. US, and Britain frame Iran in the attack. A conspirator is even named.
Bill

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Let's wait two weeks and see what happens.
My Prediction: you are destined to receive a LOT of flaming by the end of this month. However, I am only 95% sure this will happen! I guess only time will tell.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join