It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

page: 5
16
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
and this is what happens to fear mongers pal. guilty by all accounts! crank the vol, for full effect. click off. when door closes




posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well it's June 29 and nothing has happened. What happen to the "95%" ?

Nice try but you have failed

Alien Mind



posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind
 


There is still a 5% chance in the next two weeks from the time-stamp of your posting...thanks for dooming us all.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Alien Mind
 


There is still a 5% chance in the next two weeks from the time-stamp of your posting...thanks for dooming us all.


But plucky, I'm 95% sure that the 5% you mention is insignificant as a factor in predicting our doom.
While there is still 5% of doubt regading my 95% assertion that your 5% chance will not eventuate, I am ecouraged that the time stamping of the dates by the poster, being yesterday, further increases my confidence in my faith in my 95% chance that your 5% chance of doom is wrong and that this renders my 5% doubt in my 95% chance that your 5% chance of a false flag about 4% now.
This may mean that my belief that I am 95% sure that you are wrong to believe there is a 5% chance we are doomed, is now 96% in relation to your 5% so you can see quite clearly that ummm............

What were we talking about again......
..oh yeah, I love you plucky, at least I am 95% sure I do.

Anyone seen Bobby around?
OP, you need to come back and face the Muzak regarding your false flag about a false flag inspired by a comic about a false flag.

Edit to add: what happens if i press the edit button above my post? Ohh that!

[edit on 30-6-2009 by atlasastro]



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
OP what about the 16 flags your post have they arent false



posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The nuke false flag will happen on 10-10-09 and on that same day, Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. The nuke false flag is also told in the Bible.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...



posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy
 


oh please - the comic the op was refering to carries more weight than that garbage.



posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321
 



Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

I've been reading A LOT in the past few days, and all the research leads to the findings of a false flag happening between June 5-June 22.


Today is 6 July.
Uh hummmm....ermm hmmmm....

WHY does this puppy poop continue?



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I've been reading A LOT in the past few days, and all the research leads to the findings of a false flag happening between June 5-June 22.

There is definitely a 95% chance that the nuke false flag will be in the next two weeks!

Some things to note:

1)There's this first of all saying a false flag June 22nd (June 21st for England if you look at all 5 of the parts):

www.telegraph.co.uk...

2)Israel's LARGEST military drill (this drill has been larger than any other they've done in the past) called "Doomsday" will be over within 24 hours, so they will be FULLY prepared for war.

3)America's ships and military are all mobilized to attack Iran and its allies (Syria and Lebanon), but they just happened to mobilize because of the North Korea "threat"

4)Obama is in Egypt giving a peaceful speech saying how America doesn't have a war against the Middle East and Muslims (Pearl Harbor happened in the same exact way when the Japanese leaders were in America at the time when it happened pretending to be spreading "peace"). The reason for this is that it will seem like a big "shock". It will make the Allies and Americans fully support a war because after all here's Obama trying to spread peace to those "violent" Muslims, and they nuke us.

www.cnn.com...

5)Obama lately has been putting a bad foot in the mouth of Israel by telling it that it needs to stop expanding into Palestinian settlements. He got called an Anti-Semite.

www.haaretz.com...

www.presstv.ir...

6)Al Qaeda, Bin Laden, released a new tape threatening something huge to happen to America and its allies

news.yahoo.com...

7)"New" terrorist group Jundullah (bombed the mosque in Iran recently) is getting more powerful and growing in members.

Now you have Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, Taliban in Pakistan, and Jundullah in and around Iran.

8)Pakistan's war on Swat Valley and the Taliban will have "bad" repercussions because the terrorists are angry and mad for losing many members in the war (an excuse the Allies and the U.S. will pull for why the terrorists have access to nukes because Pakistan couldn't handle it)

9)Iran is now capable of hitting Europe and Israel easily with its new advanced missiles

10)The 17,000 extra American troops will be in Afghanistan mid-July.

www.reuters.com...

You can see the picture starting to emerge, and it's not pretty at all.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the stage is set for a false flag as the time is "perfect".

So do not be surprised if false flags did happen within the next 2 weeks.

Places to note: Basra, Car Nuke Iraq, Nuke on ship, etc. (Many different scenarios)

Let's hope I'm wrong, or God forgive us all.




[edit on 4-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

4 months later ... I guess I am on another planet, because I missed it, unless you count the North Korean underground test, but I don't think that was a false flag event.

The only thing that has come close to a false flag event has been the Denver Democrats vandalizing themselves.



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So, which cities did these FF nukes go off in? I must have missed it on the news.





new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join